Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Full Reach Of Law: Dominion of Atrisia OOC Thread

[member="Darth Mephirium"]
Alright, Fuga's post said 3 Cruisers I guess its just a typo, still no clue about Erebos, but them's the breaks. I could be engaging 3 Immortals for all I know, but I'm shooting at them anyway.

As for the Rancor, what is it? Is there a link, is it just a civilian station? Any Idea?

[member="HK-36"]
I must have missed your tag, cuz I didn't see it when I was looking through. What did you shoot at me with? I'm in space.

[member="Zark"]
No Promises. :p

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Draco Vereen"], just a joke, I'm not even in the system yet, I know you're on our side :p

Also when they talked about The Rancorn I thought they meant literally a rancorn, so a link to it would have been great, yeah

Well I'm gana hold my post till things get a little slower. Help everyone with reading through everything and acturally get a picture of what's going on.

[member="Draco Vereen"], [member="HK-36"], [member="Zark"], what you guys thing?

HK-36

[member="Jagger Fuga"],

I'll wait a bit to see what the people I messaged reply with, most of them will probably show up for the land battle, then I'll pop into the system with my stealth transport, either join the boarding attempts or go straight for land if the shield is down by then. I might bring in my other ships at the very end if we'll have a full scale ground combat going or if the thread goes into rebellion so I could use my NPC ground forces.

Draco Vereen said:
Missiles cut through the void, at the head a set of shieldbusters, behind, a swarm of Ion torpedoes. The goal was simple, overload a very small section of shield over the shield generator with forty eight assault grade shieldbuster warheads, and slip through the gap with sixty four capital grade ion torpedoes turning the shield generator into the galaxy's biggest paperweight. It was a tight shot, but viable.

[member="Mythos"] [member="Mephirium"]

Mythos, you seemed to have skipped the most important part of my post.

HK-36

[member="Nulgath Zardai"],

I don't think anyone did yet, but it looks like [member="Draco Vereen"] disabled the planetary generator with a barrage of ion missiles any way

In his post [member="Mythos"] describes the generator as being bombed into nothing,

Mythos said:
Suddenly the ground shook, not just because of Mt. Giju but because of a massive attack that shattered the shield generators into dust. it would be an issue to survive orbital bombardments now but Jar'Kai itself still had a shield over it thanks to the palace as did some other cities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom