Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Full Reach Of Law: Dominion of Atrisia OOC Thread

Kruel Zing

Dear GA, this is what [member="Ostanes"] did to you.

tumblr_o235n306JN1r0cqu1o1_500.gif

Sieb Tevv

S
Kruel Zing said:
Dear GA, this is what [member="Ostanes"] did to you.

tumblr_o235n306JN1r0cqu1o1_500.gif

Ember Rekali said:
"Kill the Sith. Tear down their pride. The fool king of this world is the one who has appropriated the tea. The Alliance cowers before you. Why waste your time on them? Kill the worthless Sith. Kill them all. Harry their might and smash their vengeance. Hammer them until they buckle. Crack their dull edge. Reclaim what you desire. Ruin them, ruin them, send them to me in the Field of Blades, ruin them..."
Want to make any edits to that, Zing? ;)

Sorry to be a bother to everyone, but, I'm looking to join in on this and I was wandering if someone could please explain to me what is happening? I've read through the thread already, but I'm still slightly lost as to what is exactly happening, hence my question.

[member="Sieb Tevv"] [member="Zark"]

Jagger is still moving away from the blockade and heading to the Flagship/space station to protect it from fighters. Please notify me if your ships posistion as well as weapons range to make an accurate post.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Just checking if your ignoring me or chasing the blockade fleet? (If you can call it that)

[member="Jagger Fuga"]

Hopefully our next posts should clarify things even further, but I think Malakai's last post established Tevv's position as close enough to the planet to be within range of the planetary defenses. So depending on your station's position in orbit (and ignoring three dimensional positioning for the moment to keep our heads from hurting) I would say Tevv's forces are on one of the station's flanks, most likely moving away from the planet soon and thus off your flank, while my forces are farther from orbit and moving into position on Sieb's flank into a blockade line. Others will have to comment on their position, and I can't speak for anyone else but while a few of my capitals have some long range weaponry, its mostly standard engagement range stuff, so safe to say that if I am shooting at you, you are in range to fire back, and vice versa.

This is a huge cluster fuck of ships. I feel like the GA (and frands) is just shitting ships out of their ass, or is that just me???

One ship per person for god sakes, you're super powahful navy ain't mean shit if its godmodded into magically flying into Atrisia

:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom