Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Full Reach Of Law: Dominion of Atrisia OOC Thread

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Tarok"],

I think it would be safe enough to say that the Force gave you a little warning so you could get out and not just get vaporized with the facility.

Also we did it, 100 posts in just a bit over a day, well dominion-ed everyone, now on to Tier 2

[member="HK-36"] I think this has gotten out of hand in not have fun anymore. There is no way to fight back without throwing Bullshit at the ga. An RP judge would be nice to have moderating this.

I AM HERE
NEVER FEAR
FOR I AM SPENCER JACOBS, DEAR.

tumblr_nktxz0UMeK1qbtngzo7_1280.png

just being cool like [member="Mythos"] and announcing my arrival

HK-36

[member="Darth Mephirium"], [member="Kruel Zing"],

"Hey, Zing, I got you these flowers and-"

"For Feth's sake, Cyril! Not now!"

"Oh, o-ok"

I'm kinda shipping these two now

Just a heads up Alliance assault craft are headed for the surface, so opposing Sith and friends writers can feel free to NPC fighting Alliance ground forces, as long as you guys don't do anything too out of character with them like have them burn down orphanages or beat up old ladies in the streets. We don't really have the assets in play for a wholescale invasion force, so think more tactical teams on specific missions towards military installations and Sith targets.

Standard Trooper
Space Ops Special Forces (mostly used for ship boarding so not as common, but some may be around)
Irregulars

[member="Sieb Tevv"] [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Zark"]

Jagger had boarded with the Rancor Space Station and Launched a few wings of Fighters and Interceptors. Two of his Corvettes are heavily damaged and will more then likely die in the next post. Also Tevv your boarding parties are hit with two traps and currently in contact with some 501st Stormtroopers and Marines.

Having a lot of fun posting with you guys. [member="Darth Prazutis"] its a little unclear where your fleet is exactly, but my fleet is off to the side kinda between Tevvs Fleet and the planet.

HK-36

[member="Jagger Fuga"],

Last I saw Prazutis had his fleet behind Galactic Alliance lines and moving towards the planet

Darth Prazutis said:
The fleet entered the system behind the fleets of the Galactic Alliance and their allies, to the observer it looked like they were caught in the interdiction fields set up by Lady Shambleau own ships and forced out of hyperspace. This time as the Tyrant Zambrano returned it was with fully powered shields and all weaponry powering up. The fleet quickly approached the ships of the galactic alliance as all attention quickly rose to the new fleet that now sat directly in their flank ready to unleash a torrent of destruction.
Or at least pretty much at the same location GA fleet is in

Sieb Tevv

S
[member="Darth Prazutis"] is attacking Rancor Station to aid the Alliance, [member="Jagger Fuga"]. In case that wasn't clear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom