Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Full Reach Of Law: Dominion of Atrisia OOC Thread

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
So we already hit the Tier 2 mark, we're 15 posts away from Tier 3, [member="Darth Mephirium"], [member="Zark"], I was just wondering, is this going to turn into a Rebellion?

[member="HK-36"]

That is entirely up to [member="Darth Mephirium"] and his compatriots. All they need is a minor faction and to declare the intent OOC when we reach 150. For our part, per the rules, when the thread hits that mark it automatically turns into a hex dominion.

HK-36

[member="Tarok"], I don't think the Mandalorians are on the planet, in his last post [member="Draco Vereen"] took down the planetary shields and was preparing to land but hasn't actually done it.

That does bring up another question, [member="Zark"], are there any Alliance forces on the planet's surface? Because the only ground combat I saw in the thread, at least as far as I can recall, was when [member="Kruel Zing"] tried to eat [member="Ajira Cardei"].

It's kind of like spacing out at a math lecture, I know we did something, I have pages of notes to prove it, I just don't remember what actually happened.

[member="HK-36"]

Alliance forces were on the way, but there was some confusion over whether or not the planetary shields were down. In my next post, I'll probably kill off quite a few craft due to the volcanic event, but I would say no Alliance forces made it groundside.

[member="HK-36"]

You are correct. Heading planet side now while what is left of my delivery system slugs it out point-blank some more. I'll probably not pay them much love unless the GA tells me they need me to.

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
Sith in this thread be like:

giphy.gif
puppy_getting_wasted-129585.gif
GzORalL.gif
MpHpOiV.gif

Slag me ta the PIT! 6 pages off OOC!!!

Guess this time I am really late to the party. Anyone got a synopsis of what I missed thus far so I know where I am / should be?

Also I am free to play starfighter or Ground forces as needed. Just give me a vector and I am there.

[member="Dar'rak"] - The GA and allies moved to attack Atrisia because some Sith were gathering there. The Sith retaliated by killing 5 of their lords and summoning a massive force storm intended to level the playing field between the two sides.

Currently the storms are raging in the space around Atrisia, whilst the majority of the Atrisian civilian population had retreated into bomb shelters and the like.

So there is a massive force controlled solar storm raging in space around the planet? That is going to be fun to have to fly through. 9 pages of posts is that really all that is happened? Guess I shouldn't expect a Sith to give all the details and make me to the hard labor of sifting through everything first. :p

This is going to be an interesting read....

Arieth zh'Vranthi

Galactic Alliance Ambassador
[member="Dar'rak"]

Haha, not to worry. We are in the middle of organizing where people are needed.

Things have moved fast and we want to make sure all of GA members and their allies are aware of what is going on and where their options are to join in for some good story.

Give us a few hours and check the GA forums. Also, if you have discord, feel free to join us in the GA discord chat!

HK-36

[member="Dar'rak"],

Honestly that's pretty much all that happened,

Until page 5 out of 8 the planetary shields weren't even down for us to land forces, so the only battle on the ground was between Ajira and one of the Sith lords, then I touched down to get them out before the whole storm chain of events kicked off. Space wise we exchanged some turbolaser fire from between our fleet and their space station, planet, and maybe some of the ships. Our Mandalorian allies have just landed, the Pancake forces just arrived and were getting into formation/being fired on.

Most of it was just talking, scrambling our forces together, people arriving in the system, and Sith doing their thing off on their own.

So I am going to go out on a limb and state based on my few reads of posts that have detailed information regarding ships, that I may not be allowed to use my Ebon Scale ship in this thread due to it not being a Factory sub? Or is that just for fleet references for the larger ships uch as the destoryers. Yeah still only on page 2-3. Going to be here a while. lol.

Thank you two ([member="Arieth zh'Vranthi"] | @HK-36) for the update. I don't have discord, sorry. Also If this is what happened in the last few hours heaven forbid what chaos will ensue within the next. I am almost afraid to ask. :eek: :confused:

HK-36

[member="Dar'rak"],

You can own only ships that are smaller than 400 meters in length, according to our starship rules. You can control bigger ships but they'll be owned by a minor or major faction, you would be just borrowing it.

You can also use ships without a factory submission if they're canon and not modified, if you want to personalize or modify a ship then you need to make a submission for it, which I would do anyway even if you're just going to use a canon model to flesh things out and give it background, fluff it up.

Yeah it is well below that size being:

Length: 30 meters
Width: 50 meters
Height: 08 meters

It is the one in my Signature and no, far as I know there is no cannon equivalent to it. I just have not had a chance to post the sub yet. However I was told that in some cases it may be ok without it. Some cases not so much. Wanted to make sure if this was one or the other.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Dar'rak said:
I just have not had a chance to post the sub yet.
Pro Tip: - Please post the specs of your ship publicly. Either: A. In the Factory as an official sub. B. On your character profile. C. In a blog post. Then. Create a link to this vehicle in your Signature and/or in the gear/ship section of your Character Profile. Do this now and you are totally cool to join and start shooting people in the face.

Enjoy. :)

Adas James Malgus said:
Oh this will be friggin awesome to read. Love pilots who can fly and you got an obstacle course.
Yeah, let's put a lid on that for now. I have to first get to a point where I can post, while also fulfilling the needed requirements as suggested by the lovely [member="Saint Monica"]. Not sure how far I am going to go with that in the timeframe, so will have to see if I am playing pilot or ground forces.

Saint Monica said:
Pro Tip: - Please post the specs of your ship publicly. Either: A. In the Factory as an official sub. B. On your character profile. C. In a blog post. Then. Create a link to this vehicle in your Signature and/or in the gear/ship section of your Character Profile. Do this now and you are totally cool to join and start shooting people in the face.

Enjoy. :)
I am all over it... Uh, maybe. No idea what I am doing. What kind of specs are needed? I suspect size for reference along with basically anything that would go in a Sub to begin with? Guess I need to get off my scaled aft and do some compiling of data. Figure out what this thing is suppose to do besides fly in space and house my speeder bikes.

Though if the Jedi have not arrived yet, maybe I could sneak it in as a troop transport. If the crew is small enough. Just a thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom