Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Conflagration of New Holstice [TSE/SJO] (OOC)

As per usual, I will be commanding some ground armies to lay siege upon the Jedi. If anyone is interested in engaging either my forces or attempt to reach me directly feel free to do so. Let us rekindle that fire that once raged between our factions.

For my part its flexible, I can break off units to the background or bring more in. I've tried to set it up so you've got a solid target at least. Not that there is much to it, but its a point you can focus in on if you like.

As stated in the opening post, there are enough troops to take the planet as an invasion fleet has been deployed - so expect quite a few. I will keep the numbers ambiguous for the sake of letting you to approximate your numbers, but there might be a few other ground commanders with their own forces you will also need to take into consideration. Also as a formal heads up, I personally would rather avoid (Completely) having to interact with you or whatever NPC's you choose to throw at me, Jessica.

[member="Jessica Med-Beq"] | [member="Kei Amadis"]

[member="Kor Vexen"]

Thanks for letting us know :)

And as a heads up to everyone, this is meant to be a nice fun relaxed skirmish between the Sith and the Jedi, so if anyone has any issues or any problems please bring them to the attention of your relevant faction staff right away so we can jump on it early and prevent things flaring up. Please lets keep this fun and civil and the start of more fun stories for us to tell in the future :D

@All Silvers.

Anything I bring and you want to use. Just message me and that's fine.

[member="Kor Vexen"]
Sure I play the same. I like to match people as well. I'll break into company, squad or solo RP just fine myself. Battle lines are being setup away from wherever you are, gave you room 25-30km as I am not sure how you are set up yet. Digging in now.

The troops are about C quality or regulars overall. The wildcards have great training, very experienced, but are older and have poor equipment. Tends to be how I play them. The planetary defense force unsubbed will just be regular mooks, only the Houks are vet quality with some nasty firepower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom