Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Burning of Thyferra | TSE Invasion of GA Held Thyferra Hex

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
Oh, hey [member="Laguz Vald"]. Olga says hi. She's coming out to play with some of her sisters.

75cc04804f3ba1b9b5e60f70b6549539--big-guns-glock-guns.jpg

Editted up to here to include allies-

If you didn't post here that you were signing up specifically for an *ally* slot I assumed you were already in the GA (since GA has unlimited allies, the list for them is more for convenience anyway), but if that is not the case please let me know you are an ally and not a faction member so you can be appropriately sorted into your house!

::puts the sorting hat back on the chair::

TGACU (the company my character runs), has an installation on Thyferra. Can security forces associated with those cooperatives take part in the battle (since I specified many of them run their own security)? I can create a commander character to lead them into battle if necessary.

Updated allies up to this point - reminder I am only adding folks who say 'allies' because I honestly don't know if 'showing up for the GA' means you are a member or not ;)

[member="Na-Doth Emerlar"]
We have no issue with this. Since GA has unlimited ally slots that seems like a perfectly reasonable thing.

[member="Darth Caecus"] - [member="Darth Carnifex"] [member="Darth Saarai"] [member="Alkor Centaris"] @darth opidia [member="Jacob Crawford"] [member="Zark"] [member="Aryn Teth"] [member="Cathul Thuku"]

I'd like to try to see if there is a diplomatic angle for this ? Like can FWC have a ship on hand that is bringing aid, but also offers peace talks or diplomacy...such as GA gives up X in exchange TSE withdraws.. or something like that..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom