Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Burning of Thyferra | TSE Invasion of GA Held Thyferra Hex

I can bring you a case or two of Absinthe. :)

I understand that it's likely a Sith mandate to burn it all down. But I also want to offer the opportunity to anyone who doesn't want to do a battle.

[member="Darth Carnifex"]

Vereshin said:
[member="Kiriko"] would your adorable Jedi care for some tea with an adorable Sith?
While we wait for our epic clash of tisanes and tea sandwiches, a provocative image to help inspire fear of the herbal tongue-lashing which you are about to receive.
tea.png

That's right. Tea with milk.

I'm holding nothing back as we go to war.

When is battle commencing?

I've recently signed a contract with mercenaries to provide something like a full brigade to defend Thyferra on the GA side.

[member="Darth Caecus"] | [member="Cathul Thuku"]

If both factions allow, would it be possible to join as a neutral civilian?

Edit: got confirmation over Discord from [member="Aryn Teth"].

Invasion start date: 12/12!

1) A two week invasion, starting 12/12 and ending 12/26 - GA and TSE agree to an option to extend, should both sides be enjoying the ride and would like to continue, or if the holidays delay the thread more than expected.

2) No codex/factory submissions to be used when subbed or approved after the Invasion launch

3) If two writers on opposite sides decide they want to write a fleet battle or a ground battle together, that's up to them and they can decide the limits for their story- both writers should come to a consensus about any limits they may have. - i.e. rather than setting a specific fleet limit, allow individual writers who will be facing off negotiate what works best for them, between each other. No player can be forced into an engagement, large scale or one on one, that they do not want to be a part of.

4) The Invasion will start In Media Res- Battle already joined between the Sith and Alliance.

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
Looking for a dance partner. Serious fighter preferred, someone who doesn't mind facing off against my named weapons. Or, alternatively, if you've got a handful of alts you want to kill off...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom