Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion The Battle of Kintan - TSE Invasion of SJO Kintan OOC

Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan Well, since you're the defender, it seems only reasonable to let you pick a spot and with it the home-field advantage. I could, for instance, intercept a transmission asking civilians to proceed to an evacuation spot and go all "Wait, that's illegal!"

This Kushiban will be partaking into the invasion as well.
I was thinking of a more behind enemy lines take, with a target being key locations. Maybe like a shield generator or something. I planned on two non-named NPCs with me. If anyway wants to write with me, please give a ping. Always open to discuss ideas to make a good story.

It seems I'm still looking for opposition in the City of New Kalandra. If anyone from the SJO would love to duke it out with some repulsortanks? Feel free to hit up my DM's here, or on Discord. :)

Will be noting here real quick that I'll be playing in the space front and attempting to board a capital ship/cruiser with some Imperial Marines. Fleeters beware, you're in for a scare.

If any SJO/ally officers or Jedi are particularly keen on having their ships invaded, lemme know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom