Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion The Battle of Kintan - TSE Invasion of SJO Kintan OOC

Here are some headers. You can also find them in the opening post of the IC thread:

InvasionofKintanFortress.png

InvasionofKintanCity.png

InvasionofKintanSpace.png

Enjoy!

Jerek Morrows

A Jedi's Life is Sacrifice.
Overall, I have an arc going but I'd like some action between here and there from the other side. Who wants to play with a Jedi Shadow?

It can be a noir style sleuthing adventure, a quick encounter, a fight- it's just gonna have to end when something else comes up.

With that in mind, anyone down?

I would like to make something clear to those who posted after post #68, to whom post #68 may concern:

I didn't bomb friendly positions.

In fact, I stopped attacking a formation (under the command of Irveric Tavlar) because the risk of causing collateral damage to allies was too great to continue.

Oh and I also removed a "what if" that some could have interpreted as if it actually happened, adding to the confusion.

Sorry if that wasn't made clear. May edit for more clarity if necessary.

Last edited:
Darth Athora Darth Athora an my bad, just a question, would that solar beam from your main ship be able to one shot mine? Not 100% sure how powerful it is in relation to my ships hull. As for the evasive actions Kiso being a cyborg intergrated into the ship allows her to make actino within miliseconds of attaining information. The action wasn’t to doge the beam but just a present a surface of the ship that if it took damage would do the least damage.

Jessica Med-Beq Jessica Med-Beq

Just for clarification and to clear some confusion on my end; what anti-air guns are you using exactly to target bombers in low orbit? Because quad lasers in atmosphere have nowhere near that kind of range and my second post made mention of strategic bombers specifically targeting your AA guns and dropping bombs on them as well to mitigate any threats to my aerial units. That aside I'm assuming you are just firing mass swarms of missiles at my Ajunta's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom