Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SWTOR

Ok.... here we go...

*inhales*

Imp Side

Zenforth - Male Cyborg Juggernaut - Lvl 65
Rik'ker - Male Chiss Powertech - Lvl 65
Chiwetel - Male Zabrak Mercenary - Lvl 65
Raiine - Male Human Sorcer - Lvl 65
Straata - Male Rattataki Sith Assassin - Lvl 65
Malcoym - Male Human Operative - Lvl 60
Elijiofor - Male Human Sniper - Lvl 59
Dysis - Male Human Sith Marauder - Lvl 47
Mettaa - Femal Human Sith Sorcerer - Lvl 37
Calyphus - Male Cyborg Sith Juggernaut - Lvl 35
Ekhard - Male Chiss Operative - Lvl 18

Republic

Jonathon - Male Human Smuggler - Lvl 65
Flynne - Male Human Jedi Sentinel - Lvl 59
Zamichel - Male Mirialan Trooper Vanguard - Lvl 57
Wormtree - Male Human Jedi Sage - Lvl 55
Rach'taa - Male Twi'lek Jedi Shadow - Lvl 32
Jar'ric - Male Zabrak Gun Slinger - Lvl 22
Leosas - Male Miraluka Jedi Shadow - Lvl 20

*exhale*

Whew!

[member="Karrus Zorathi"]
#rugbydoesntcount

Depends what style you like.

Check this neat tool out: http://dulfy.net/2014/10/13/swtor-disciplines-calculator-swtor_miner/

Sentinel is all out damage, but 3 different disciplines within factoring in various methods.
Guardian can do damage, but I suggest if you go guardian you go 'Defence' which is a good tanking spec.

So it comes down to whether you'd like to do lots of damage or whether you'd rather tank and absorb hurt.

For a beginner, I'd suggest going Sentinel and 'Combat' discipline. Companions are now excessively strong in 4.0 so if you set yours to tank or healer you're practically immortal.

Actually, my favourite is Juggernaut.

I like playing Vengeance for DPS, and he can tank as well when required.

I would like to try my PT as tank more though, as I believe it's the easiest one to tank with, though not the best.

So...

I may or may not have just purchased this Outlander package that has given me the expansion and sixty days subscription + 1000-something cartel points.

xD I couldn't help myself.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

I realize I'm asking a lot of questions here but...What about skills/jobs whatever you call them.

Whether gathering/crafting...-Crew Skills, that was it!

What's a good pair to pick up for a newbie like me?

[member="Karrus Zorathi"]
Diplomacy is my favourite because you can get LS/DS points by doing it.

Slicing is a good one too to get cash.

The problem with collecting skills is that you now can go way too fast through planets you can't possibly keep up with the collecting skills...so I go for mission skills, particularly Diplomacy.

Plus Diplomacy gets you companion gifts and medical stuff which sells well on the GTN.

Great idea, Bioware...make it so you can only recruit a particular companion in Fallen Empire on a single day - and that day is a Tuesday. That's just fantastic for anyone who actually works for a living, and anyone not on Pacific Time is even more screwed.

Love Fallen Empire, but this and the stupid "You must do PVP to recruit another companion" is pissing me off....

Dignu'um

My Passions Burn Deeper than Hell
I should probably ask it on the support page, but I'm too lazy.

My SWTOR launcher suddenly disappeared after I finished downloading (yes I was in Quick Play Mode)w

at happened? i dunno.

I'm very grateful that Bioware has now cut out all the side quests; I really don't think they added anything to the game and were actually the main reason I'd often lose the will to keep playing and abandon the game for weeks or months on end. I do find it peculiar that they buffed companions instead of players, though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom