Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SWTOR

Harbinger server- I have an army of alts

I mostly fly GSF (space pvp)- Galactic Star Fighter

I also fly on TRE, SL and TEH now and then. Most of the other servers are dead for GSF and I don't have any toons there.

If any of you do GSF, let me know where, toon name and I'll group with you for a game or two.

FYI, they have this offer for the Eternal Throne Ultimate Pack for Twitch Prime (Amazon Prime) users:

http://www.swtor.com/twitch-prime

This makes me want to get back into TOR. Do I start a new level 65 character? Or go with the level 60 boosted character to start the Expansion at the beginning so I'm not lost when starting the Eternal Throne content? Any suggestions?

[member="Asemir Lor'kora"]
Honestly? Don't do it.

TOR is dead to me after extremely poor recent expansions and money grubbing changes to things recently.

Bioware is milking TOR as much as they can before shutting it down, and it just stopped being fun for me.

Which of the class stories have you done so far?

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Oh? That's interesting. This is the first time I've heard that sentiment in quite a while. Did something change recently? I thought the expansions had good reviews?

I've only played the Sith Sorcerer story, specifically the Assassin. I was thinking about a Sith Warrrior character.

The big thing for me is finding time to play this game. As it is, I'm not sure how I'm going to fit it into my schedule. :(

It's a widespead sentiment among a considerable amount of players and former players.

Warrior is fun. The plus side is that it's really quick now to level up through your class story, like stupidly quick compared to the old days.

Well, I'm glad for the boost in leveling. I hate how I had to grind/search for side quests when the game was first released.

Will I be lost if I start at level 65? Or is it preferable to start at level 60 for the new content?

Oh okay. Hmm... That's a hard choice. Leveling to 60 seems pretty daunting but maybe it's not THAT bad....

I still need to find more time in the day, though.

Let me put it this way.

Back when you had to grind it took me nearly 2 months to get 2 classes to level 55.

During 4.0 I levelled up six classes to 55 in the same time.

I was playing about 20 hours a week or so.

It's slightly slower now but if you keep at one of them you'll be fine. Just make sure you have lots of XP boosts and use them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom