Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SWTOR

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Yeah, it took me until endgame to properly gear all my companions. Although in their defense, realistically you would only be using 1 or 2 of your companions most of the time anyway, depending on your combat role. But I agree it's much less of a headache now. Now you can just use whichever companion you like the best.

Not thrilled to hear about all the hoops you have to jump through to get certain companions though. I don't PvP either, so I'll be missing a companion or two as well.

[member="Claire Ouron"]

Begeren Colony here as well. Would love to play some time:

Ludolf - 65 Sniper
Greifen - 60 Juggernaut
Mordarch - 60 Sorceror
Kvall - 60 Mercenary

and my lone Republic character -

Wester - 22? Gunslinger

99% of the time I'm on Ludolf.

[member="Ludolf Vaas"]
On the other hand...I now have about 20 companions I can call on right now. Makes things rather curious because you still only use the one with the best influence now...so things haven't changed much.

Another annoying thing is that recruiting a certain companion relies on a tedious quest which only comes up once a month. Luckily I was around for that in December and snaffled them.

Update: moved all my regular characters to The Ebon Hawk. If anyone wants to level up together and do some RP, let me know. Really trying to get my Sorceress to 60 exclusively because I finally found the Force-Lord Mystic's War Hero gear and I can't put it on my main because Togruta's headslots don't show up. :|

Raana'nu - Level 65 Sith Warrior (currently playing through KotFE)
Hea'thi - Level 38 Jedi Knight
Maatsu - Level 65 Sith Sorceress
Asaak'tey - Level 38 Jedi Consular

Slice Spiralflame

I can count to 20, 50 and 100, it was Chaos
Okay...

BC:
Whisps -65 Guardian
Talcek -65 Sentinel
Nadennl -65 Scoundrel
Zaktol - 65 Vanguard

Nomad-crimson -65 juggernaut
Mineima -65 mercenary
Mininima - 65 sniper
Arcurern - 65 sorcerer
Kerstas - 40 assassin

Moved most characters from Jung Ma to Ebon Hawk during a brief window of free character transfers:

Republic:
  • Ayza (63) Sage - PVP Healer
  • Ayzel (55) Guardian - PVP Tank
  • Yakez (60) Commando - PVP Healer
  • Helaina (65) Gunslinger - PVP Damage

Imperial:
  • Gravîs (62) Marauder - PVP Damage
  • Amsah (60) Operative - PVP Healer
  • Anastosii (60) Mercenary - PVP Healer
  • Noson (60) Assassin - PVP Damage
Notes
  • These are my main eight. Theme being pvp but i do suck at pvp with a low fps on my comp at the moment lol.
  • I absolutely hate KOTFE with a much deeper passion than I hated SOR.

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
Ive recently picked this up again for funsies. I play on Ebonhawk as well and one of my old characters is actually in control of the SWRP guild made a while ago. If anyone would like an invite tag me here with a char name and Ill add you next time im online :)

EDIT: Guild is Imperial

I completely skipped any companions relating to PVP on my toons. I don't understand why some people don't enjoy KOTFE. I submit that we each have our opinion. I personally, am enjoying it very much. As to my toons, I have the majority of them on Shadowlands. If anyone is over there, and wants to adventure together, just let me know via PM :)

I have a lot of characters but none of them are really that high, my characters are mostly concentrated on Ebon Hawk with my main being a Sith ... I want to say Assassin off the top of my head at about level 52? I have 11 characters total on Ebon Hawk, followed by 4 on Harbinger and 3 on Shadowlands and between the two of them the highest is a level 19 gunslinger. If anyone has a guild or is going to be playing over the weekend lemme know via PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom