Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SWTOR

It annoys me that recruiting some companions is locked behind a PVP wall unless you are that character’s original class boss. I’ve never played PVP, and I don’t intend to, so I guess I just won’t get those companions. *Shurg*

Also, another potential companion relies upon a specific event on a specific day. I mean, really? I can’t recruit this companion until November 10, a Tuesday in the States, where I have to do this specific quest? That’s just annoying.

Which is a shame because I really enjoyed the alliance recruitment missions I can do.

I don't care much for the companions since I'm using HK-51, I Would be using HK-55 but I can't due to story reasons, which makes me sad.
The missions are fun yes and I'll enjoy running through them all.

Can start pre patching swtor now. Dispite all servers still being down for maintenance. Give yourself a head start before everyone else starts doing it and slow down the download. Patch is only just over 500 MB, so not that big.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"] That's plenty of time. The patch is only 500 MB. You could've even done it later in the arvo when you are planning to play and you would've been good with such a small patch anyway. :)

Not sure if you play sto as well. Did that this morning. Was quick cos Cryptic lets you pre-patch major updates a week before and it at that stage isn't required to do it to keep playing the game. With everyone doing it whenever, I did it last Friday morning, it puts far less strain on servers once the update is released. In this case this morning. Wish they could have a similar system in place for future swtor massive updates like the kotfe of last week.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"] I must've not noticed. Basics commendations have been changed to data crystals. Yeah we all want lots of those. The characters I had before I was given my Outlander start from level 60 have heaps of commendations between them. Wish I could just transfer them to different characters within the game.

[member="Kixi Rajki"]
You actually can using the legacy vault you get in a stronghold.

What you do is you buy commendations on the fleet, deposit them in the vault, log in with the new character, retrieve them and get the refund from the same seller.

By that means you can move 160 commendations/crystals at once. Allowed me to fully gear a character with level 60 stuff.

Which is now of course useless since we have 65 now. :p

Of course the stronghold. Why didn't I think of that one altready. Any of my characters can access the one stronghold I have so that should be easy. Thanks for the tip. :)

The stronghold saved me from a bug somewhere in the chapter 4 mission as well. I got killed too many times fighting one of the big bug bosses. I decided to go to a medical droid but it had respawmed me in an area that was locked and that I was supposed to unlock and get into after I killed the bug. I was locked in there with no way to complete the mission. Luckily I was able to fast travel to my stronghold and then back to the chapter 4 level. Had to travel back to the place where the bug was from the beginning. But at least I fixed my problem, didn't have to re-kill anything I had already killed and carry on with playing the game.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Six-O

S
Sorry to barge in, but. . .

Seti-Anok (65 Sorcerer, Pot5)
Eisenbiest (65 Mercenary, Pot5)

Not that it makes a difference, but if anyone wants to do Rateds in Season 7, I'm PvP Rank 100 on the Sorc.

Well here’s my current list. I only need the Trooper to get legendary status…I guess I’ll do that whilst I wait for chapter 10 of Fallen Empire.

Most of the names have foreign characters in them, but I’m leaving those out.

In order of level:
  • Lac’yan’ati (Cyan) – Female Chiss Sniper – 65 (Neutral)
  • Illyria – Female Mirialan Sage – 62 (Dark)
  • Valora – Female Togruta Powertech – 57 (Light)
  • Kaelin – Female Human Sorceress – 56 (Dark)
  • Taiya – Female Twi’lek Gunslinger – 55 (Neutral)
  • Nantaris – Male(!) Human Guardian – 52 (Light)
  • Tempest – Female Human Juggernaut – 51 (Dark)

I added a level 60 Jedi Sentinel as well a couple of days ago.
  • Kyrana – Female Human Sentinel – 61

Below that I have a couple of others, including a LS Sith Warrior I’m planning to go through with, as well as a trooper and LS Consular.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom