Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SWTOR

[member="Enoch Zambrano"]
Well, Twi'lek is not unlocked for most of them until you do Smuggler, and I did smuggler 5th.

Still, I did a Togruta, who have montrails, and a Mirialan who is cute and green. And since she's a DS Jedi she frequently massacres people.

[member="Kixi Rajki"]
I used the 12x class XP bonus to level up 5 classes to over 50, so yeah.

Before then it was a lot less impressive!

Currently I have Cyan to the end of Fallen Empire's plot as it is now, just building up my alliance now.

I'm going to have my new Jedi Knight go through the plot too as a LS paragon, and getting Kaelin through Rishi now so she can take the ultra DS route.

Valiens Nantaris said:
[member="Kixi Rajki"]
I used the 12x class XP bonus to level up 5 classes to over 50, so yeah.

Before then it was a lot less impressive!

Currently I have Cyan to the end of Fallen Empire's plot as it is now, just building up my alliance now.

I'm going to have my new Jedi Knight go through the plot too as a LS paragon, and getting Kaelin through Rishi now so she can take the ultra DS route.
I play too many games that sometimes I fall behind with stuff. This is going to sound like a dumb question from someone like me who should know since I play swtor a fair bit, but how do you use the 12X Class XP bonus assuming it is still available? [member="Valiens Nantaris"]

[member="Kixi Rajki"]
It was available for subscribers until Fallen Empire was released.

Now though they've got a sort of 6x thing in effect where you only need to do the planet and class stories to advance to 60. Not tried it yet.

Valiens Nantaris said:
[member="Kixi Rajki"]
It was available for subscribers until Fallen Empire was released.

Now though they've got a sort of 6x thing in effect where you only need to do the planet and class stories to advance to 60. Not tried it yet.
[member="Valiens Nantaris"] oh, I must be the biggest silly sod on the planet then. I'm s subscriber, I saw the messages about the 12X and did nothing. Lol oh well. Next time I should pay more attention. That 6X thing sounds ok though since I mainly like doing the story missions in the game.

While I really struggled with The Old Republic, I'm looking at giving it another shot. I've tried to make a decent run through the game twice already and though I put so many countless hours into World of Warcraft, I found it so difficult to sink my teeth into this one.

It could be that I've never had others to run through this game with but if I'm to start off again, is there any advice you can offer to what you found the most enjoyable class and are Rp servers worth the time and attention?

[member="Karrus Zorathi"]
Ebon Hawk is the only RP server in North America. Despite that there's not much RPing which goes on I've seen, most of it's group based etc.

SWTOR has improved. When I first played it back in 2012 I found it cumbersome, too much grinding and slow progression. Now though they've made things quicker, easier.
There's two classes with what I consider 'great' stories. Jedi Knight provides your archetypal Star Wars experience. On the other hand Imperial Agent, which is my favourite, provides you with a very different experience.
As far as which one, it comes down to whether you like ranged or melee combat.

The Sith Warrior, Jedi Concular, Bounty Hunter and Smuggler are all good stories, but lack that little bit compared.

I would suggest you avoid the Trooper and Inquisitor stories until after all the others. The former is dull and tedious, the latter is extremely disappointing.

Please let us know your progress and if you have any questions.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Thank you for the tips!

Regarding the server "Ebon Hawk", this does bring a question to mind. I live in New Zealand (The little chunk of earth floating beneath Australia), and I'm wondering if an American server would be better suited to me in terms of ping/connectivity as opposed to an EU server. I remembered there used to mention of Oceanic servers though I can't remember what became of it and I'm currently updating my client as it's been an age. Any advice here?

As far as the class goes, Jedi Knight sounds like an easy start for me. Cliche as it is, I'm a bit of a softy for the Jedi life.

I'll keep you posted on how I end up!

I'm guessing many of you might be on Ebon Hawk so that could also be an advantage, playing with a good group would definitely make it more enjoyable!

[member="Karrus Zorathi"]
I'm an Aussie and I go for the US server because most of the people here are on the US servers.

Unless you live with or are good friends with someone it won't be easy to find a partner, and nor do you really need it. One thing I like about TOR is that you can practically use it as a single player RPG if you want. I've never played a PVP match and only team with people when a mission requires it (heroics and world bosses).

[member="Valiens Nantaris"] | [member="Veino Garn"]​
Capture_zpsymcwbmmq.png
Jedi Knight.​
Karrus'zorathi, (Not original at all I know).​
Ebon Hawk.​
Currently only level Seven.​

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

I really don't know between the two.

What would you suggest between the two roles?

#dontmakemebringuptherubgy

:p

EDIT: Oh by the way, turns out I have a Sith at lvl 26 on the same server o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom