Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion STANDOFF | Bryn'adûl Invasion of SJC held Lexrul, Ruusan, Sev Tok & Shador

Traumatized Carrier-Loving Mess
Oh sheesh, it's been a while since I posted, but oh well.

A while back, sent in a Ferret II for a quick, and more in-depth scan of the Epitaph. Did you Bryn folks have any specific things you'd 'want' the scans to reveal, or anything you want to keep hidden from the sensors?

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
Hey Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus . I think you might have forgotten to mention what my fighters were doing in your latest post. I know the big gun haulers aren’t targeting you, but you didn’t mention the TwinTails hunting Ra’maks, or the other fighters trying to hold off the swarm fighters.

Aien Mueller

A
Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus , while you're at it. The missiles fired on the Dreddikast came from two HAATs (RepEg Heavy LAATs basically) and were in front of it, not behind.

They were basically over the Rangers as I thought I explained and gained altitude after that. The purpose was to draw attention away from them. If it didn't work, that's fine, just want to make sure you understood what I put. The group they fired a grenade on was a patrol.

Mig Gred Mig Gred

I see the stuff you're referring to.

"The other fighters kept trying to deal with the fighter swarms"

&

"He glared, then heard a familiar deep rumble of a TwinTail's ion-jets"

Which to me the former sounded like a continuation of what was going on before so I didn't really feel a need to acknowledge the continuation? Doesn't mean its not happening, though I will edit it in. In regards to the second, I didn't really take anything specific away from that so I didn't try and dictate what the Twin Tails were doing.

Aien Mueller
Ah, guess I got that mixed up! 'll probably edit to get the details right but I don't think it changes the outcome/actions of the post. C:

Mig Gred Mig Gred

I see the stuff you're referring to.

"The other fighters kept trying to deal with the fighter swarms"

&

"He glared, then heard a familiar deep rumble of a TwinTail's ion-jets"

Which to me the former sounded like a continuation of what was going on before so I didn't really feel a need to acknowledge the continuation? Doesn't mean its not happening, though I will edit it in. In regards to the second, I didn't really take anything specific away from that so I didn't try and dictate what the Twin Tails were doing.

Aien Mueller
Ah, guess I got that mixed up! 'll probably edit to get the details right but I don't think it changes the outcome/actions of the post. C:
Oh dang. I actually wasn’t as specific as I thought. I’ll make a quick edit.

Aien Mueller

Hey just a heads up, I'll be your direct opposition for the defence of the Epitaph. But just to note, the Bryn don't use the Kraemonen as the literal interior of the ship, all the Kraemonen would be underneath the plating, it'd for the most part look like an ordinary ship. Sort of. Just for future reference.

Aien Mueller

A
Aien Mueller

Hey just a heads up, I'll be your direct opposition for the defence of the Epitaph. But just to note, the Bryn don't use the Kraemonen as the literal interior of the ship, all the Kraemonen would be underneath the plating, it'd for the most part look like an ordinary ship. Sort of. Just for future reference.
okay, sounds good.

That second Seismic charge was clearly shown detonating on the ground during my last post, Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus . There was no mention of it being ripped up at the last second. And even an airburst would not have been a harmless detonation...it would have taken out a lot of things in the air too

Um.... Galak Galak . I was just reading your post to get ready for mine, and I think you missed my assault fighters targeting the siege towers. I tagged you so, I wanted to let you know, and if I'm mistaken, please let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom