Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sorry for your loss

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness
It's me.

After just a little more than two and a half years on Chaos and nearly two years as an RPJ, it's time for me to call it quits. Some time ago I put writing on the backburner altogether so I could prioritize staff duties and working in the Codex, and now it's time for me to take another step back and bow out completely. My goal was to leave Chaos and Codex a better place than I found it, and I like to think I did so. I remember my beginnings on the board fondly, and I've had stories with many groups of people, all the way from the later days of the Galactic Republic to our own merry band of warriors in the Mandalorian Crusaders. It's high time for me to close this book, however.

A big thanks to most of you for making this a community worth being a part of. Mant out.

giphy.gif

Runi Verin

Two pounds shy of a bomb.
[member="Zeradias Mant"]

Really sorry to hear you go, but you always have me on discord. That's the real tragedy.

Seriously though, I've loved your writing since old Gael bar Ammon crossed Runi's path - and who could forget about LeFett? - and the site is poorer for you leaving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom