Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Siverra Lightsabers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mishel Kryze

M
eM6YZ98.png

Lose your lightsaber to your nemesis? Get your hand cut off by your sibling or parent? Just can't seem to find the right lightsaber that matches your new alignment for the seventeenth time this year? Don't worry! Siverra Lightsabers has your back! Just put your hand here and we'll get a new lightsaber just for you. We promise any data we receive from your hand will not be shared with any bounty hunter, mercenary or vengeful order who may want you for dead. Now just slide your credit stick right into the slot below and enjoy your new lightsaber!

Disclaimer: We are not liable should you be found by any bounty hunter, mercenary or vengeful order who may want you for dead. All orders are final, there are no refunds and if you die we'll dispatch a courier to loot your body and sell your wares for coin!

a8uoEIl.png

LIGHTSABER CRYSTALS

LIGHTSABERS & LIGHT WEAPONS

Any lightsaber crystals found by Mishel, erm, Siverra Lightsabers belong to and are property of Siverra Lightsabers. All lightsaber crystals are typically lent out in a personal distribution setting. That is to say, you need Siverra Lightsabers permission to use any of its technology/crystals.

And remember when you need to catch a saber, think Siverra Lightsabers!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mishel Kryze

M
[member="Lyn-Char Beorht"]

If you're not in a hurry then feth yeah, I can do that for you no problem!

[member="Mishel Noren"]

Outstanding. General criteria:

Should be able to pass for standard Jedi lightsabers under any examination.
Identical to each other.
Simple to use - no gimmicks.
Training setting available.

Beyond that, I leave the details to your discretion. Surprise me.

Mishel Kryze

M
[member="Drystan Marakos"]

Haha! Jedi have no money, at least true Jedi do not possess material items such as money. However, that is a myth of the past - please stand back while we take a quick scan. Don't worry it won't hurt a bit - we lied - it hurts. Now, if you die, we'll come and loot your body for your possessions and sell them to other adventurers! If you lose your lightsaber don't worry! Just go to your nearest Siverra Lightsaber vending machine and we'll get you a new generic lightsaber!

We are not liable should you be wanted for death, have mercenaries cashing in on a bounty over your head or with your head.

Just remember whenever you need to CATCH A SABER! Think Siverra Lightsabers! Good Luck Jedi!

- You may now take the Heart of Amidala.

Mishel Kryze

M
[member="Jorryn Fordyce"]

Woooooweeeeee! We got ourselves a Sithy-folk! You must be loaded, now hold still while we take a quick looksy at your insides. Don't blink, haha just kiddin' we just wanted to see if you had anything of value. Now then, we've logged your DNA so if you die, we'll come and collect your possessions off your dead body. That is, if you had any posessions. Don't worry we know a great place in which to sell your organs! If you lose your lightsaber, don't worry! Just go to your nearest lightsaber vending machine to get a new one. Statistically, these are the best vending machine lightsabers in the galaxy! Just don't pay attention to the fact they are also the only ones.

We are not liable should you be wanted for dead by any sorta government entity, bounty hunter or mercenary company who may want to cash in on a bounty on your head, or with your head!

Just remember, when you need to CATCH A SABER! Think Siverra Lightsaber! Happy Killin' Sith!

- You may now take the Eyes of Zeltros.

[member="Mishel Noren"]

I'd like to commission a custom lightsaber with the following specifications:

Maximum blade power, instability if of little issue.

Crossguard similar to Kylo Ren's.

Easy to wield.

Any amplified hatred or anger is more than welcome.

Surprise me with the rest.

The Sith Empire will pay you handily for the completion of this project.

[member="Mishel Noren"]

Thraxis gazed at all the pretty sets, the colours, the flickering dance of blades that gashed and gazed. He looked at his vambraces, the way it was set up, frayed wires and a heaping of duct tape, quite frankly, the thing was a right mess that could use a good makeover. The thing deserved it, and from reports, this lot was one of the best. "Hello there, I Thraxis would like to make a commision." The words were written in a harsh font that made it sound all too professional, so instead, he ran through his comm, grabbing several pages on fonts and how to change the system to give out better writing that didn't sicken him to the bone. "I was wishing to inquire." Better, his unrefined mine and lack of taste for fonts and writing were all too grand in the strokes of his fingers. "As to having a personal lightsaber Vambrace made, I tried my hand but... Well, I'm no craftsman of any renown, quality or worth. I see you have Lightsabers made, Crystals and the whole shabang. I'm willing to pay a good deal. Anything to make my blades tip fighting shape. No price is too high. Until it becomes too much." He thought that line rather clever as he posted his rather interested.

Mishel Kryze

M
v0SistJ.gif

"HELLO PERSON WITH MONEY! Please stand by for this message, and enjoy my lovely voice and AMAZING dance moves!"

[member="Thraxis"] | [member="Darth Hashira"]

HOOOOWWDEEEE Pardner! Well it looks like you've come at a bad time, ya see the Jedi who happens to own the shop is on vacation! What does that mean for you our beloved customers? It means the owner of this here fine establishment is unable to commit to makin' any other lightsabers. Ya see, she happens to be behind on orders! That gosh darn Jedi, probably out there killin' Sithy folk! Now if ya gots the time then we're glad to serve you, if ya don't then it has been a pleasure seein' yer face! Smile! Don't worry we won't pass your image or this scan of your beautiful form to any other mercenary, bounty hunter or government entity that may want you for dead! Enjoy this lovely holo of our favorite handi-dandy helper!

[member="Mishel Noren"]

"Well, that is a darn shame. Tsk, tsk, tsk. But, if I am anything, I am patient." He wrote back, leaning back on his chair that swung with a methodical and metronome-like swing. "So, just keep my order in the archives and have a lovely vacation."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom