Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Shadow Empire: The Great Art Heist | EE Dominion of Vassek

The Ball
Broka the Hutt Broka the Hutt

Well Broka was clearly a talker. Tara had trouble keeping up with him. He started off getting right to the point. Slavery. That was Tara's true goal. But she didn't want to be the one saying it out loud. While they were in private, there were always ears listening and watching. The last thing she needed was to be caught speaking on this matter. But that didn't scare the Siren. She knew what she was getting into. Dealing with the black market was not a first time thing for her.

The Black Sun leader then continued by saying he managed to get around the tricky ban from the Order. Thrall. Not a system she'd been to. He explained that they kept indentured servants and paid them very little. It was slavery as close as it could get to. This made Tara smirk unconsciously. She didn't mean to show her hand but the girl had no Sabaacc face. She didn't even know how to play the game. What came next was perfect for the white haired Sith. Broka was giving her permission to slave for him. Though he was lax on saying from where.

Of course the Hutt had to be careful. He told her that he'd dealt with Sith before and been betrayed by them before. Tara nodded her head. She understood where he was coming from. She listened as he regaled her with his worries. Then, the waiters came back with food. Tara was silent for a moment as the host of trays was brought in. None of them paid her any attention. Typical. But that was alright. She wanted to remain invisible.

Only when the servants left would Tara speak again. "<I understand your concern, oh great one. I too am worried about betrayal. Every day more and more of our own desert and flee the Empire. In fact, it has been my directive to seek out and punish those traitors. So I am in the same business as you. Sith should not be turning on their own, or their friends. And I take care of my friends.>"

WjVlmYI.png
Wearing: DressShoes
Tags: Tara Willows Tara Willows Rax Tremira Rax Tremira Broka the Hutt Broka the Hutt A ARS VAMI

The Sister frowned. She could not help but to wonder what business Tara would have with a Hutt other than plunging her lightsaber in his greasy gut or strangling the foul creature in the manner of an enraged slave girl. A part of her wanted to attempt to listen in, but with Rax in such close proximity, such a plan would be impractical and possibly unwise. Instead, the diminutive Qilin resigned herself to waiting while her date consorted with a crime lord, taking advantage of the Siren’s momentary absence to speak with Rax as she did.

To say the least, she would have words with Tara when she returned.

Upon hearing the man’s first question, the Sister could only blink in response, her cyan eyes going incredulously wide as her drink arrived in a cup that was almost too big for her tiny hands.

“It’s my name.” The Sister answered flatly, all the while placing a small poison detector inside her drink in order to make sure that it had no alcohol, a substance which was quite deadly to her sensitive constitution. Then, after a short, yet infinitely awkward pause, the Sister spoke.

“Why do they call you Rax?”

WjVlmYI.png

Objective: Dance
Attire: Attire
Tags: Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan

Sterling smiled down at Taozi as she commented on his newly revealed ability. Dancing wasn't actually something unknown to his species, though Komo dance was far different, and vastly more limited in usage. This ballroom stype had taken some, adjustments to get used to, after finding a book that provided suitable instruction. As for how he had found time? Well...

"Many nights, practice for you. Lizards annoyed, dancing hard."

He chuckled at the memory of his krayt dragon and vanquo dragon getting annoyed with him. His feet stumbled easily learning how to spin across the dance floor, as he was doing now with his dear friend and former mentor. Something they had found far less enjoyable than his medical studies.

"Would enjoy that. Like time with doctor, need new excuse."

He observed the strange device she used, noting what it was his eyes trailed back to the sandwiches he had been slamming. Kriff...

Fair point, he thought...

"
It's because I'm an Orphan, I think I got named by a spice addict..."

He noted, realizing maybe eating everything in sight may have long term repercussions... Or short ones, depending on how you looked at it.

He cracked up a little bit, looking over at Tara with distaste.

"She's a wild one... This is new though, even for me. Wonder what the hell she wants with that slug..."

WjVlmYI.png

Objective: Dance
Attire: Dress
Tags: Sterling Kinslayer Sterling Kinslayer
A soft, quiet, laugh fell from Taozi's lips as Sterling explained his newly revealed skill. The image of his beloved lizards watching him in annoyance as he practiced his waltz was just too funny! She'd have to send them some premium treats for their patience with Sterling. Manda knows they need them just for living on Vanquo. Manda damned death planet, that place.

"Now Sterling, you know very well that you don't need any excuse to spend time with me, yes? I can always make time for my first student. By the Manda, you spend half your time at my hospital anyways! 'Need new excuse' isn't a valid statement. You've never needed to have an excuse."

Lorda of Nem'ro and Hutt Republic Supreme Mogul
WjVlmYI.png
Tag: Tara Willows Tara Willows

Broka's gaze turned to the food for a second. A glimmer in his eyes shown in near-ravenous anticipation. However, business was still happening. When he finished speaking, he would stuff himself and then some.

"<I am glad that you will likely be good to associate with. Certainly good to know your value of loyalty. However, my concern then lies with your masters. If they do not approve of these actions you will be taking working with me, I do not want Sith "justice" to reach me for it. If your masters possible ire will not reach me, then I have full confidence in this arrangement.>"

After he finished speaking, he turned to the servant who was to check on the bids. Now that he outbid the locals, he wanted the servant to double the bid if anyone tried to outbid him. The little Bith ran as fast as he could. After that was done, Broka tore into his personal banquet. The food was interesting. Appetizing, but different. Nothing could beat Hutt cuisine in his mind. However, this was worth the portions.

A minute go by. As Broka finished the second platter of local food, the Bith came back with good news. The sculpture collection was his for certain. He officially won. Broka laughed the deep, notorious Hutt laugh, and then waited for the other before him to speak.

Last edited:
The Ball:
Broka the Hutt Broka the Hutt

AWGFOIU.png
Her new Hutt friend would speak again before digging into his meal. A sight that Tara squinted at in disgust. She tried not to show it but she'd never seen a Hutt eat before. And the smell alone was....let's just say everything about this upset her own stomach.

Slowly she would start and then get more on track, like a train building up speed. "I um....well in....with my master I mean...there is no cause for alarm. My mistress is not the sort of person to hunt down a lead. If anything I'll get a beating and that will be the end of it. So I can assure you once more that our deal will be safe."

Tara would then stand and bow to him, "If his grace allows me, I shall take my leave then. I'll be in touch."

Still going, despite everything.
MWsRVRw.png

Tags: Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red Chassella Chassella Broka the Hutt Broka the Hutt

Arturo gave it a moment for his companions to respond. He didn't know what to expect, but his idea seemed as good as any. There were no complaints. "All right then. Let's take a walk." Leading them away from the alley, he took the team up and around to the government building's northern side, sticking to the shadows as best he could. The rear entrance he had mentioned stood unguarded, the one security camera statically observing the way in. Standing just out of the camera's view, Arturo reached into his jacket pocket. His hand terminal chirped as he brought it out. Looking down, the display lighting his face from beneath, his eyes widened in surprise as he recognized the black-and-gold banner scrolling across the top- notification of a message from a very important person.

Broka.

"Hmm." The mercenary mumbled to himself as he eyed the message's contents, his mind suddenly wandering to other things. Important things. So, Broka wanted him to oversee the theft of the art pieces currently on auction in the city? He and the Hutt's representatives had discussed the possibility before even setting foot on the planet. The fact that the slug had decided to go through with it didn't come as much of surprise. It complicated things, sure, but it wasn't something that a quick call couldn't fix. Requesting a secure connection with Vagrant -his second- Arturo waited the few seconds it took for the zabrak to connect. When he did, the man in question looked drowsy, as if someone had kicked his door in while he was asleep. "Boss." Vagrant said by way of greeting. "To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Callin' about that thing we discussed on the way in." Arturo said, skipping the pleasantries. "The heist." Despite the prompting, it took a moment for the zabrak to catch on.
"The heist? Oh. That heist. What about it?"
"Need you to task a crew or two for the job while I'm away. Would prefer if you could oversee it personally, too. Lot's riding on this going smoothly."
"Why can't you do it? Did Broka's golden boy get too big for his boots?"

Arturo's smile was dutiful. "No. Broka's golden boy is busy getting blood on his hands. Y'know how it is. So, can you do it? Or should I-" He stopped short as Vagrant said something obscene. There was a pause. "No, don't give it to Nara. Or Mayrbek. I'll do it. Had the crew prepped and waiting anyway." Arturo nodded, as if this was the outcome he'd expected from the get-go. "Good. And Vagrant? Don't mess this up." Looking into his terminal's camera, the zabrak held up a couple digits before ending the call. Arturo laughed. Seemed Vagrant had things well in hand. To business, then. Turning to the others, he smiled sheepishly. "Sorry about that. Right."

Tapping away at his terminal, he looked up in time to watch as the camera above the door began to sag, it's beady gaze turning to the ground before cutting out completely. His earpiece crackled a couple seconds later. By then, the bypass had done it's job. "Team Five, this is Control. The feed from Camera Seven-C's gone down. Could you go take a look at it, see what's wrong, over." Gesturing to his companions, he walked over to the door, his access card already in his hand. Swiping the lock, he stood aside as the door slid open. Over his comms, a new voice spoke, deeper than the one before.

"This is Team Five, copy that, Control. On our way over now."

Lorda of Nem'ro and Hutt Republic Supreme Mogul
WjVlmYI.png

Tag: Tara Willows Tara Willows

Broka leaned up from his meal. The Sith was leaving, he listened to what she said on her master. If she was telling the truth, this was going to be good for him. "<That is very good to hear, Sith. Our business is certainly concluded for now.>"

From there, he went back to gorging on the food. This was quite the success! He won some artwork, more will hopefully go through his organization, and there is a new business venture. With all that triumph in mind, there was no reason not to feast extravagantly for the rest of the night.

(Final Post from Broka)

Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud
The Red Witch, The Night Queen, Lady Stuztala, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium, Archon of the Primyn Group
MWsRVRw.png
Objective 2.: Assassination – BYOO
Equipment: 2x Sigra vibroblade | 2x Striith vibrosword | Kiss of the Red Witch | Heilagr MK. I Assassin Armour | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland
Writing with: TBA
dRUm20K.png

A trained assassin at a level like the Empress had no problem getting into the building. The protection system of the taller tower building contained quite a lot of faults. This defence was nowhere compared to what the HPI buildings had, or even their own home. And she was able to evade their systems, as well as Tower Vandiir. This tower? This was a cake-walk.

In the building, of course, there were guards, live staff and droids as well. The target's apartment was on the top floor. Ingrid went out to the side inside the shield that protected the building, where she used a grappling hook to get to the top floor. The upper level, which was also the roof, was lined with a huge garden. It used to be a party here because several people were sleeping out here, tossing drinks and even playing music.

She couldn't find the one she was looking for out here, so she headed for the suite. She even saw movement there, but the red-haired woman wasn't particularly interested and disturbed. The door was open, leading inwards. She got into the suite easily, no one noticed. Young women, middle-aged and older men. She had always found all this distasteful, even though she had been involved in such “entertainment” in the course of her work.

The parties and orgies that Adrian or Tubrok held were different than these… did not deal with this idea. It was time to find the bedroom where Derlon Gladzac probably was…

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

WjVlmYI.png
Wearing: DressShoes
Tags: Tara Willows Tara Willows Rax Tremira Rax Tremira

“I just hope she isn’t…” The Sister paused, letting that thought remain unsaid as she took a sip from her club soda, confident that the beverage had no substances in it that would either kill her outright or put her in the hospital. While she was a Sith, the Sister was devoted to her Master and Eternal Father, Darth Carnifex. As such, the Sister looked upon Sith who engaged in crime and other selfish enterprises with a degree of suspicion. If Tara was intending to endeavor in such pursuits, the Sister had no intention of helping or encouraging her. However, such crass behavior from non-strandcast Sith was unfortunately not surprising. Perhaps it was arrogance on her part, but it was greed such as that which made the Sister believe that the strandcasts of the New Sith Order were superior to their flawed, natural born counterparts.

Though she let those thoughts remain unspoken.

“Nevermind.” The diminutive Qilin frowned, before taking another sip from her drink. “I think she’s finished with whatever conversation she had with that...thing.” She added in disgust.

Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud
The Red Witch, The Night Queen, Lady Stuztala, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium, Archon of the Primyn Group
MWsRVRw.png
Equipment: 2x Sigra vibroblade | 2x Striith vibrosword | Kiss of the Red Witch | Heilagr MK. I Assassin Armour | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland
dRUm20K.png

She walked completely silently through the apartment. Some were still walking here, drunk, but it wasn’t hard to get around them. Quite a few rooms filtered out unmistakable sounds that not even the music could suppress. She found it ironic that she was such a rich person and didn’t care about sound insulation. Now he won't need it after this assassination. The woman was the kind of killer who killed and did her job silently, unnoticed. There is no trace of her.

Ingrid walked down the hallway inside and reached the last room. No noise came out from here, there was a double-leaf door on the wall. Surprisingly, not with a modern solution, but with the ancient, traditional version. Hopefully it won’t squeak because otherwise it can be uncomfortable. Although the music was loud enough that nothing could be heard.

She went there and opened it; the door opened silently small and closed behind the woman after she stepped inside. Inside, a small apartment greeted her. it was dark everywhere, so she immediately activated the night vision in the armor. It was in a living room and there was silence; in the glasses she saw women sleeping in several places, typically on the couch here. She reached into the Force, with which she managed to find where the man was. Left.

So she went on in that direction silently. There was only a door on this side that led to a bedroom. It was completely dark here, too, but thanks to technology, the woman saw the man sleeping on a huge bed among several women. Nowhere bodyguard or anything like that.

The man was too careless or unprepared for an opponent like Ingrid was…

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

MWsRVRw.png
dRUm20K.png

A few more steps and she was already at the edge of the bed, not knowing how well they could sleep, or whether they would wake up when she stepped on the bed, so she had to find and find another solution. In fact, thanks to the fact that she was already a Force User, it wasn’t hard. In the old days, she might have tried another way, that is, going to bed, if they woke up, knocking everyone down and just killing the target person and leaving, or just killing everyone. But now there have been more elegant solutions.

It was too loud to break the man's neck with telekinetics because it couldn't be done in an instant. That is, it would be possible, but the woman did not devour enough dark side force to do so. Well yes, even though she was a Force Master, she was still in trouble with the Dark Side things. But not with the neutrals!

So there was a very good alternative she could do. This did not require a dark side, only simple telekinetics. Hover over the man and cut his throat. No one will notice anything of this. She began to concentrate, taking one of the daggers in her hand now so that she would not have to deal with it later.

As she concentrated, she rose from the ground and then began to float toward the man. Ingrid knew that if she lost control, the concentration, she would fall on the bed and the sleepers there, which would have been uncomfortable. Eventually, however, she descended to the ground. Laid her weapons on the ground, but fortunately she no longer had to give up her armor, and became immaterial.

Thus, hovering, she slid over the sleepers like a living shadow, tentacles formed from shadows reaching out to the man, now in solid form… it will be over soon.

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

MWsRVRw.png
dRUm20K.png

The tentacles wrapped around the man's neck and face, barely perceptible, just enough to not let the air in completely, but to allow the man to wake up from suffocating. The fight would be striking. Sure, Ingrid could cut her throat, but it wouldn’t be artistic and it would be quick. Now she did what her family expected of her as an assassin. At that moment, she was not the Empress of the Eternal Empire, not the leader of the Wardens of the Shroud, not the head of the House L’lerim, or the CEO of the HPI Consortium.

She was only an assassin of the Clan L’lerim, whose job it was to protect the values of the family and the clan. This included HPI. Thus the woman, without emotion, did what was her duty. The tentacles pressed more and more against the man's throat, mouth, and nose. Less and less air entered the man's lungs.

Her opponent didn't wake up, but he fell asleep deeper and deeper, so it took about four to five minutes for the man to „relax” completely, his breathing to stop. She even checked his pulse with one of the tentacles, and felt nothing. The man was dead. Then she pulled back the tentacles, and she did the same with her body, retreated, only to stand on the ground again at the end of the bed and pick up her weapons.

The enemy of the clan and company was dead, and the planet was not yet part of the Eternal Empire, so it did not break the law. It wasn't as if anyone could prove that the woman was here. It would have been easy to leave into the Netherworld now, but she couldn’t, she still had things to do here on the planet.

She started to walk in the direction where she had come from.

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

MWsRVRw.png
Location: Northern Side of Government Building, Jathuun - Vassek
Tags: Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red Arturo Braga Arturo Braga @Open

With a quiet, calming breath, Chassella pulled two chakrams from her hips before following after the mercenary, staying close behind the man as he took a call. With her long, pointed, and hyper-sensitive ears, the Elzeri could not help but to listen in, frowning as she realized that the man was not only a mercenary, but also a Hutt gangster. Even so, the assassin shifted her expression back to a more neutral aspect, as if she was unable to hear the mercenary’s call.

Her expression changed just in time as the mercenary gestured to her and the muscular blonde. With a single mental command, Chassella activated her armor’s energy shield, before following the mercenary into the rear entrance, weapons held at the ready as she did, especially knowing that a security team was on the way. All the while, she scanned for any cameras inside the building, ready to throw her chakrams to disable them, in the event that more were found.

Before long, the trio of assassins would be set on a path towards the control room.

WjVlmYI.png
Objective 3.: Assassination – BYOO; The Ball
Equipment: Elegant Dress | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland
dRUm20K.png

The way out was perhaps even easier than how she came in. Now she knew where and where to go. The noises outside became quieter and quieter, most of the guests now asleep. She got out of the small apartment into the bigger one without any problems, and then out into the garden. The devices were still there with which she used to here, descended on it, and at the end of a push of a button released the magnetic solution in the attic and the whole thing fell down. In order not to make a sound, she stopped it all with telekinetics.

Once everything was there, she left the scene without leaving any traces, not even DNA. The red-haired woman was the shadow, a ghost, nothing more. There will not even be much trace of anyone strangling the man. They will probably find that his heart has stopped. It didn't matter to the woman anymore. After leaving the building, she went back to the spaceport, where her own yacht landed at those moments.

As soon as the door opened for the first time, only two soldiers came out, so the woman was able to sneak aboard. Here she quickly changed clothes, did her hair with shape-shifting, she also solved the cleansing with this method, she pushed all the dirt out of her skin. Then she changed her clothes. Ingrid also solved the makeup by shape-shifting now. In the end, she had, as always, a perfect look.

So she got out of the yacht and soon the vehicle arrived, which will take her to the ball. After all, in addition to family responsibilities, Imperial affairs were also a top priority, so the assassination could be followed by a ball. And thanks to this, Cartri Keswoll Cartri Keswoll was safe as well.

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Still going, despite everything.
MWsRVRw.png

Tags: Chassella Chassella Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red
Guns and Gadgets: BR-212 'Jackal' ACR, KC-77N Hybrid Pistol

Arturo stepped into the building, Chassella Chassella and the tall guy hot on his heels. Where the diminutive assassin crept, Arturo and the big guy walked as if they belonged. Their uniforms did most of the work for them. An in-depth study of the site's security prior to the job did the rest. He knew where the cameras were, where guards were stationed, even their schedules. He knew the names, ranks and appearances of his targets. Basically, he knew a great many things.

He used such knowledge to navigate the halls. Avoiding the guards and staff was no small feat, but they managed just fine. Somehow.

The security station was situated on the second floor. Getting in required his credentials and little more. The guards within nodded to him as he stepped in, and he nodded back. The glimmer of suspicion shone in the eyes of one, until a connection request made him turn back to his station. Turning, Arturo looked back out into the corridor, a subtle raising of his brow all the sign he gave them before closing the door. Be in touch, he had seemed to say without actually saying it. Least he hoped they got the message.

"Can I help you, sir?" One of the guards asked, glancing over his shoulder at Arturo, the slightest hint of confusion writ on his face. Probably wondering who the new guy was, and why he'd come in. The mercenary shook his head as he took a step deeper into the room. "Just checking in. You guys need any coffee or anything?" Smirking, the guy -his shirt had the name Jones stenciled on it- shook his head in imitation of Arturo. "Nah. I'm good. Sykes might want something though. Hang a sec?" Arturo shrugged in reply, and the guard turned back to his station, whispering something under his breath that Arturo couldn't quite hear.

He didn't have to hang long. Sykes, the bigger of the two guards, wasn't long in finishing his call. A minute, maybe. Less. As soon as he dropped the call, Arturo whipped across the back of his head with the butt of his pistol. Dragging Sykes from his chair, Arturo hit him again, the blow driving the man to the floor where he settled, unmoving. The sound of a chair shifting and a sudden intake of breath was enough to make Arturo turn, his pistol raised. Jones -or the guy wearing the shirt that belonged to Jones- was halfway between hitting the alarm and drawing his sidearm. Having a blaster aimed at him seemed to have brought the guy up short, however.

"You move, you die." Arturo said, his voice steady, stern. His eyes betrayed something he couldn't put into words. Jones got the point. He tried to say something. Arturo spoke over him. "Lose the blaster. Nice and easy, now. You try taking the hero route and I'll put a bolt through you faster than you can blink." Conveying the point was easy enough; Jones complied meekly enough. It was the smart thing to do. The right thing.

A couple minutes passed. When Arturo was done disarming and incapacitating the two guards, he moved on to the security station. The swivel chair he settled into was faux leather, comfortable as all hell. A steaming thermos of coffee was on the desk before him, and Arturo took a sip as his eyes scanned the various screens, his freehand tapping at the console. He savored the burn as he worked, wary for any surprises. There were none. Smiling thinly, he contacted his team.

"Security's disabled and the cams are ours. You're clear to proceed. Good hunting, you two."

MWsRVRw.png

Chassella immediately regretted taking off her cover dress, but her outfit’s integrated stealth systems, including the sound dampeners to silence her footsteps, made staying hidden somewhat easier. However, next time she would make sure to bring a cloaking device. Owing to mirror systems in her outfit, she was already invisible to sensors, so her movements would be difficult, if not impossible to track electronically. Instead of stalking with the team, Chassella opted to stay put in a janitorial closet.

Her plan worked, up until the custodian entered the room and saw her, caparisoned in the outfit of an assassin.

The man could have sounded the alarm immediately, but instead he stood still for more than a few moments, shocked at seeing such a woman ostensibly dressed to kill in a janitorial closet. Those moments of hesitation were more than enough for Chassella to seize the initiative. Setting her sound dampener to full power, Chassella moved in the disciplined and precise manner of the Echani art, intent upon knocking out, rather than killing the custodian. In moving with such swiftness, the man was left unable to respond to the diminutive Elzeri, her foot striking his jaw to send him sprawling to the floor, thoroughly knocked out for the time being. Then, Chassella moved to restrain him, improvising with the materials in the room to tie the man up against a wall, while also covering his mouth with tape so that he would be unable to make noise. Unfortunately, it was not her best work, but she knew it would take the man some time to free himself of the restraints after he woke up, enough for the team to execute their mission and extract.

As if on cue, the mercenary’s voice sounded over comms after she stripped the man of anything that could be useful to him in his escape, informing her that he had taken control of the security room.

The elfin assassin locked the door to the closet behind her, chakrams held at the ready as she moved for the office of her first target, Raazim Tronsal, a male Duros who was one of the many prominent figures in the opposition faction, who was also rumored to have discreet connections to the Eclipse Rebellion. Her second target, Sudan Rananna, was expected to be with him, as well.

Her energy shield shimmered as it was powered on, just as a pair of government police officers rounded the corner in front of her. The assassin’s left chakram was loose before the men could pull their blasters from the holsters, separating the lead security guard’s head from his shoulders in an instant. The same chakram was called back to strike the second guard from behind, the energy corded-edge slicing through the man’s cervical spine, before returning to Chassella’s hand.

Both heads hit the ground with a pair of sickening thumps.

“Two guards down.” She said to the mercenary and the blonde via comms. “Closing in on my marks.”

All she needed was to ascend the stairs to the fourth floor.

WjVlmYI.png
Objective 3.: Assassination – BYOO; The Ball
Equipment: Elegant Dress | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland
dRUm20K.png

Because Ingrid was in another city, she couldn’t go to the event where the others were, the art, but she was official for a charity event where she represented the Brighter Future Foundation from the HPI Consortium. So, after that, now without the assassin's equipment, the vehicle was already waiting for her outside the spaceport, which took her to the banquet.

It was not a large-scale event like the other and it was not about art, but about the sciences. Of course, there were also representatives from the BFF at the art evening, as that also fit into the profile of the foundation. Last but not least, Adrian would have been happy about that. She wanted her husband to see she had managed to create their common dream.

The vehicle soon stops in front of the building, which was also far enough away from the government building, so she doesn’t bother her own people with her presence either. The two soldiers accompanied her as she walked into the building and then stopped at the door in front of the ballroom. Before Ingrid entered the room, her presence was announced as it used to be because of her rank. As soon as this happened, the woman entered the ballroom. The two soldiers also stopped at the wall.

The evening is far from over…

Last post.
lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

MWsRVRw.png

Like any good assassin, Chassella moved for the stairs, now opting for brute speed over discreteness, especially now that there were two decapitated bodies in one of the hallways on the second floor. It wouldn’t be long before the alarm was given. However, with the mercenary in the control room, he would likely be able to control the flow of traffic in the event of an evacuation, by locking doors or even turning off the lights in certain areas.

As she stepped over the two bodies, Chassella’s ears picked up footsteps from across the hall, which came to a sudden halt, indicating that their owner had seen the bodies. The sound of a blaster being pulled from a holster registered in her ears, but before the security officer could fire, the assassin’s chakram was in the air once more, the bladed disc punching through the man’s chest before bouncing off the wall behind him and coming back to cut through his cervical spine. Not a second later, the lethal implement was called back to her hand and Chassella moved up the stairs, her outfit’s Force enhancements acting to quicken her pace beyond what she could accomplish without.

As she moved up the stairs, she came up on a pair of guards who were going the opposite direction. Both of her chakrams flew from her hand, cutting through the railing and hitting both of the men in the chest, before finishing them off with precise strikes to the head.

With a calm, methodical aura, Chassella entered the fourth floor, striding through the halls with fierce purpose in spite of the panicked shrieks of interns, aides, and other government employees in seeing an assassin in their midst. The unrest quickly attracted the attention of three more security guards. However, gifted with sharp hearing, Chassella heard their approach long before she saw them and as such, one of her chakrams took off the head of the leader just as he rounded the corner. The other two raised their blasters and fired in her direction, but her energy shield was at full power and absorbed the bolts with little strain. The diminutive assassin threw one of her bladed discs, cutting the throat of the second guard as she moved to charge the third, her lightsabers firing to life with a loud, mechanical growl, before slicing the last guard across the chest with both of the fiery ruby blades, separating the man into three semi-charred pieces.

However, even as she cut the man down, Chassella didn't stop moving until she came up on the room where her targets were set to be in a meeting.

Slashing her lightsabers to cut down the door, as the charred durasteel hunks fell to the ground, Chassella found herself face to face with a trio of massive, heavily-armored Trandoshan guards, each wielding large vibroblades and prepared to defend their charges to the death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom