Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factory Request Factory Modifications

Laphisto Laphisto

Both links you provided link to Camp Three (Serroco) on wookiepedia.

Please provide the correct links

Aien Mueller

A
Submission Name: MK V Armor
Link to Submission: Here.
Reason for Factory Modification Request: Change the pictures to be more in line with what I originally wanted. Clean up the text and make it all coherent. (It's not terrible but I would rather fix what I don't like than sub something else)

Aien Mueller

A
FACTORY MODIFICATION TEMPLATE
Submission Name: Pegasus Mk II
Link to Submission: Here
Reason for Factory Modification Request: Editing the length (a little) to match being able to fit the new REEK) as well as fixing a few typos and adding up Seraphim linkage.

Submission Name: Annunaki Mk II
Link to Submission: Here
Reason for Factory Modification Request: Like the Pegasus, editing the length (a little) to match being able to fit the new REEK) as well as fixing a few typos and adding up Seraphim linkage.

Be careful what you wish for.
Submission Name: Spectre
Link to Submission: Here.
Reason for Factory Modification Request: Editing the dimensions and maybe a little tech, it will all be itemized whatever I do. (Definitely the dimensions)

Remain steadfast and you are never without hope
Submission Name:
Ethereal Class carrier "Ethereal"
Link to Submission: Right here.
Reason for Factory Modification Request:
Like all of them, just updating systems and weapons with GAL Tech. Also cleaning up the look.

Submission Name:
Liberation Class Heavy Carrier
Reason for Factory Modification Request: Like all of them, just updating systems and weapons with GAL Tech. Also cleaning up the look.

Submission Name:
Welkin Class Supercarrier "The Celestial City"
Reason for Factory Modification Request: Like all of them, just updating systems and weapons with GAL Tech. Also cleaning up the look.

Submission Name:
"Liberator" Class Cruiser/Assault Carrier

Submission Name:
Avalon Class Destroyer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom