Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factory Request Factory Modifications

Shuklaar Kyrdol

CEO of Breshig War Forge Consolidated
FACTORY MODIFICATION TEMPLATE
Submission Name: Breshig War Forge Consolidated 'Ta'yr' Sensor, Targeting and Communications Suite
Link to Submission: Here.
Reason for Factory Modification Request: Re-work.

Submission Name: Breshig War Forge Consolidated 'Ara'novor' Shield Generator

Submission Name: Breshig War Forge Consolidated 'Kartayl' Armor Subsystem Suite

Submission Name: Breshig War Forge Consolidated 'Buurenaar'aran' Environmental Shield System

Submission Name: Breshig War Forge Consolidated 'Gata'dr' Personal Energy Shield

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
Submission Name: Hekler'Kok FSMG-01
Link to Submission: Here
Reason for Factory Modification Request: Needs to be edited after editing one of its sources

Submission Name: Hekler'Kok FP-01
Reason For Factory Modification Request: Needs to be edited to fit to the other two edits

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
Submission Name: The Recluse - Raider II-Class Corvette
Reason for Factory Modification Request: I'd like this bad boy moved from pre-factory to live judgement please <3

Submission Name: The Recluse - Raider II-Class Corvette
Reason for Factory Modification Request: I'd like this bad boy moved from pre-factory to live judgement please <3

Unfortunately, we no longer move submissions from the pre-factory to the factory. Please copy and paste the raw code to a new thread to move it over.

The pre-factory is now a sandbox where you can take your time to work on submissions without staff watching over it.

Submission Name: Burbr'sacitayr
Link to Submission: Right Here!
Reason for Factory Modification Request: To update materials with approved subs made after this submission. They will not change any parameters, I'm just naming and linking specific products (all my own)

Submission Name: Burbr'sacitr
Link to Submission: Right Here!
Reason for Factory Modification Request: To update materials with approved subs made after this submission. They will not change any parameters, I'm just naming and linking specific products (all my own)

Srina Talon Srina Talon John Locke John Locke

Apologies for the tags, but this request is a tad unusual. This item is a book, but pre-dates the addition of the Lore category to the Codex (which I believe was a 2018 change). Would it be possible to have this Technology submission moved to Codex Modifications so that it can be updated and re-submitted to the Codex as Lore instead of Technology?

Submission Name: Broodica's Grimoire
Link to Submission: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/broodicas-grimoire.77407/
Reason for Factory Modification Request: Update submission, repair broken links, re-submit as Codex Lore

Srina Talon Srina Talon John Locke John Locke

Apologies for the tags, but this request is a tad unusual. This item is a book, but pre-dates the addition of the Lore category to the Codex (which I believe was a 2018 change). Would it be possible to have this Technology submission moved to Codex Modifications so that it can be updated and re-submitted to the Codex as Lore instead of Technology?

Submission Name: Broodica's Grimoire
Link to Submission: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/broodicas-grimoire.77407/
Reason for Factory Modification Request: Update submission, repair broken links, re-submit as Codex Lore
This is a fine request, sir.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom