Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Request Codex Modifications

CODEX MODIFICATION TEMPLATE
Submission Name: Blade's Rest
Link to Submission: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/blades-rest.158284/
Reason for Moving to Codex Modification: With the blades moving to new headquarters, Blades' Rest is going to be repurposed as an academy and redoubt for the force order.

Submission Name: Ashlan Military Order of the Sacred Blades
Link to Submission: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/ashlan-military-order-of-the-sacred-blades.157506/
Reason for Moving to Codex Modification: Minor Edits and change in headquarters

Credit Wizard Credit Wizard

This is the second time in a row I'll point this out and hopefully the last.

When you post a submission modification request please make sure that your links are correct. You've copied the template from Elpsis Kerrigan Elpsis Kerrigan 's last request and have not fully changed the link. It reads your submission to view it but when we click on it - It takes us to a submission from Elpsis.

44bff9e7d5eeadea4b7b350f1398e3cb.png

Do you see "Earthen Rampart" in there? That's not your submission.

I check things pretty carefully when I move them but that could easily lead to someone moving a submission that doesn't belong to you by mistake.

Grab a blank template and utilize it accordingly. If you don't know what I'm talking about? Please, ask. Don't just nod along and keep doing it.

Submission Name:
Link to Submission:
Reason for Moving to Codex Modification:
CODEX ARCHIVAL TEMPLATE
Submission Name:
Link to Submission:
Reason for Archival:

Narrator of the Eclipse

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ sᴜɴ sᴛᴏʀʏᴛᴇʟʟᴇʀ
Submission Name: Crimson Dawn Soldiers
Link to Submission: Link
Reason for Moving to Codex Modification: Faction change (Black Sun) and appropriate updates (names, alliance, etc) throughout

Submission Name: Crimson Dawn Enforcers
Reason for Moving to Codex Modification: Faction change (Black Sun) and appropriate updates (names, alliance, etc) throughout

Submission Name: Crimson Dawn Assassins

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom