Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Rock Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.
hcbHB5l.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To codify a location for future RP.
  • Image Credit: Olabukoo | Stanislav Vovchuk
  • Canon: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links: N/A
SETTING INFORMATION
  • Structure Name: Rock Cafe
  • Classification: Restaurant
  • Affiliation: Adela Gogol
  • Accessibility: Public; this is a popular local eatery that is well-known and much loved.
  • Description: The Rock Cafe is a diner located in Aldera, near one of the campus buildings of the University of Alderaan. It is popular among students and faculty (mainly because it features a bar and is always open), and offers part-time employment to students. Though most of its patrons are unaware, there is slightly more than meets the eye to this restaurant.
POINTS OF INTEREST
Dining Area
Bar
The Wurlitzer

SECURITY
Low
; Being that this is a restaurant/bar, the most security they have is a burglar alarm and a blaster hidden behind the counter.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
The Rock Cafe is one of a myriad of eateries located near the campus of the University of Alderaan, capitalizing on the students and faculty of the college. Run by Adela Gogol, a Twi'lek Jedi turned restaurant owner, the food is decent, but hardly spectacular. Much of the establishment's popularity comes from the bar, where students like to hang out and drink. It boasts one oddity, the mysterious Wurlitzer, which is a permanent fixture of the diner.

Last edited:
Srina Talon Srina Talon

While I have a saved copy of the art I used, the artist Olabukoo appears to have deleted it from their account. I don't know how you guys handle situations like this, but I have linked to Olabukoo's ArtStation page under Image Credit.
This is perfectly fine. Usually, if they delete we put a note by it for the judges so they're aware of why it doesn't show.

Was there anything else or was this good to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom