Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebellion of Denon

Darth Vornskr said:
4QR6rtD.gif
Psalm 23:5​
Oh, my tea.

Two lumps please.

Darth Orcus said:
Yeah, nothing a member loves more than having his story controlled by a faction owner because "We can't lose the map game."
Not appreciated. Please stop further remark on myself as if I am trying to control the map game or stories or whatever you guys are constantly complaining about.

The GR is a fairly small faction trying to survive. Do I work OOC for that? Of course, what kind of FO would I be if I did not care?
Do we like being invaded and targeted by this new rebellion by a far larger writer base that you belong to? No we dont. But we still accept the rules and roll with the punches.

I ask for you to stop complaining on myself, the GR staff or the faction as a whole. We got something going that we find enjoyable and dont want it ruined. You can of course by chaos rules attempt to do just that and have a large possibility of succeeding. Be content with that and find something better to do please.

Mantic Dorn said:
Not appreciated. Please stop further remark on myself as if I am trying to control the map game or stories or whatever you guys are constantly complaining about.
Orcus wasn't referring to you, bud. As far as I can see you are being very sportive about it all and trying to make the best of the situation, which is awesome.

This board thrives on action, cooperation and absolute chaos. Let's have some fun with the first rebellion of Chaos... and eyes on the prize, Republic, if y'all win this one? You get the whole dang hex, and that ain't no little prize.

So, when's the IC thread popping up?

Macharius Solaire

M
[member="Darth Ophidia"]

I don't follow Chaos for 3 days and I find out people are gonna romplestomp on MY PLANET! Well that sounds perfect for the rebellion I was thinking of doing anyways. Count me in.

Macharius Solaire

M
[member="Darth Ophidia"]

Time to let my armies roam free and tear down the old government. And not exactly in that order. I took Denon out of The Republic when they lost it before and I'll do it again. Legally too.

[member="Macharius Solaire"]

If I were you, I'd be concerned about the criminal syndicate sending copious amounts of ships to your planet. It would hardly be a secret once the ships come out of hyperspace.

Khallesh said:
[member="Mantic Dorn"] [member="Kur-gal Kwaad"]
The vong are heading for the Jedi Temple. Leaving a courtesy gap for you guys to step in and explain defences for the next day :)
Sure, I just got back from loa and will be needing some time to read up. Consider Mantic in the temple, we had an opening ceremony there, not sure if the others in the original dom story will be interested to take part still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom