Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebellion of Denon

[member="Mantic Dorn"]
I'm going to go ahead and assume that everyone here is aware that just because one has the "master" tag doesn't mean all of their abilities are identical to another's, which would would mean it would be totally and logically possible for a small Ewok shaman to be as fast as a human - magical artifact or not. Maybe that artifact does make you more agile/quick, but maybe that Ewok is just as fast.

Lily Kuhn said:
[member="Mantic Dorn"]
I'm going to go ahead and assume that everyone here is aware that just because one has the "master" tag doesn't mean all of their abilities are identical to another's, which would would mean it would be totally and logically possible for a small Ewok shaman to be as fast as a human - magical artifact or not. Maybe that artifact does make you more agile/quick, but maybe that Ewok is just as fast.
No, because trhen I RP that Mantic is just as fast as the little jawa. Plus the artifacts.

I think ignoring gear is not something this site is ready for just yet.

[member="Mantic Dorn"]
I think you and [member="Warok the Defiler"] have gotten into a spinning death spiral of blaming and demanding the other person edit.

I know you can work this out reasonably and without rancour (or rancors), but if not I would suggest finding someone else to fight.

Wretched Vampire
Much easier to respond in turn with why you think your char is so quick in character than demand edits OOC in my opinion.

I must say this rebellion is a great wheeze so far, and actually more fun than the last few invasions I've been in!

Valiens Nantaris said:
[member="Mantic Dorn"]
I think you and [member="Warok the Defiler"] have gotten into a spinning death spiral of blaming and demanding the other person edit.

I know you can work this out reasonably and without rancour (or rancors), but if not I would suggest finding someone else to fight.
Rebellions are by definition totally open and we can choose opponents, no one among the attackers are writers I would have sought out to write but in order to defend the dominion according to the rules I have to and will.
Still, the ewok has yet to reply to my request for him to edit. If not, we can turn to RPJs.

Sabine Kurtass said:
[member="Warok the Defiler"] and [member="Mantic Dorn"] May I humbly suggest you take it to a pm, and go form there.
Then if issues carry on yeah sure rpj if you feel the need
Of course. The thing is that he has not yet replied to my request. Others did for their own reasons. I replied to them. Hence the trail of posts. But once he has replied and if we dont agree we will of course take this back stage.

sabrina

Mantic Dorn said:
Of course. The thing is that he has not yet replied to my request. Others did for their own reasons. I replied to them. Hence the trail of posts. But once he has replied and if we dont agree we will of course take this back stage.
That bit is why you should take it back stage, so trail of post does not happen. :)

[member="sabrina"]
Noted, In this case since things may affect other writers I figured it best to have solutions in the open.
For now I will wait on the ewoks reply, in whatever form he think appropriate.
(That said, next time I as always consider sending a pm instead).

Loray Tares said:
Not all masters are created equal. And trinkets are simply fluff in a world dictated by writing quality. Think outside the box here and try to have fun.
Those are easy words to throw around [member="Reverance"] or @kallesh or whatever alt you are using, but the table is not set for everyone to just have fun. If that was the case larger threads like this would have been co-planned with both parties imo.
That would have been a different matter.

This Rebellion thing you have thrown is however just an issue that need to be adressed. I write elsewhere for fun.

[member="Mantic Dorn"]

That's not me!

Co-planning (or to use the accurate term "Faction Admins bickering over terms") has hardly made invasions better. I'm having more fun in this rebellion than the invasion that's taking place! :D

Kur-gal Kwaad said:
Alright guys, let's cut back on the aggression.

Nobody's under any obligation to write here, and you certainly don't have to do so if you're not enjoying yourself.
I am not enjoying this thread, nor many other threads but I take part in them regardless. If you are keen on having only folk to have fun, things should have been pre-set and agreed upon according to me.

I am in this thread and will prob write you folk. I amnot looking forward to it but its my choice. If you are to remain in the rebellion, stop bothering me about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom