Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebellion of Denon

Martika Varta

Senator, Umbara; Committee on Civics & Infrastruct
[member="Jay Scott Clark"]

I thought the OS faction had committed to participating overtly? Which is, of course, not against the rules of the Rebellion, but part of what I was talking about.

Gael bar Ammon said:
Nothing motivates me to RP quite so much as an entire objective being dedicated to killing me, subsequently prohibiting me from writing stories with my character in the future.
That can also be an issue, as it can prevent the writer in question from having much, if any say in the progression of their story.

[member=The Black Hat]

It doesn't exactly seem right that one should have to abstain from assisting their faction in order to avoid degradation to their personal character.

Darth Orcus said:
The Triumvirate shall aid in this rebellion.

Long live the Hegemony.

[member="Darth Adekos"] | [member="Darth Carach"] | [member="Jacen Cavill"] | [member="Sasha Santhe"] | [member="Grundark"] | [member="Haytham Kaze"] | [member="Dagorn"] | [member="Matsu Xiangu"]
pwy7xsd.gif

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Geral Varta"]

How do you feel about the Rebellion Rules? - A thread in the Feedback Forum

Now. As far as your present concerns in regards to 'this' Rebellion? It's cool bro. The Sith Assassins are doing exactly what the Rebellion rules were created to do. Mess with the Doms. And they are following all the rules doing it. It's golden. You might not like it? But, it's golden.

So. If you want to discuss your current discontentment with the Rebellion Rules themselves? Welp. There is a thread for that. ^ up there. However. If you want to call out people in this instance for being 'Un-Rebellion-y'? (Which they ain't.) ...Then by all means. Continue.

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
[member="Geral Varta"]
No one has to do anything. The Rebellions were created to throw off doms and make the map game more chaotic and interesting. Is that right? Maybe, maybe not, but those are the rules. If you have a problem with them, [member="Jay Scott Clark"] provided a link to a thread where you can raise these concerns.
I don't necessarily agree with the rebellion happening at the same time as the Invasion, but that's what happening. The SA can create whatever objectives they want, and whether the GR members participate in them is up to them. No one dies without express permission from the writer.
There's no one and nothing forcing anyone to participate or not participate. It's all a choice.

[member="Alexandra Feanor"] | [member="Geral Varta"]

Stop. The rebellion is going to happen. The rebellion rules aren't being broken. It is a pointless, futile debate. You're only wearing yourself out by continuing the discussion.

The Republic has to stop the drivel that happens every time something happens. Instead of gearing up, doing what we can to stop what is happening IC, we have a whinge and a moan about it OOC. And the result? Nothing changes. All you've done is lower your own morale. You place more a burden on other people in the faction then, because people will drop out of the invasion. It happens. It will continue to happen.

I've said the above politely. I'll tell you it straight: shut up, buckle up and get ready.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Ella Nova"]

I stopped a while ago... not sure why you are tagging me...

Edit: Also, i was more concerned with overall abuse, not whining for the Republic Nova. Do not base such a reaction on not inviting this. I am not a fighter for the Republic, i am there as a teacher for the Jedi Order and nothing more on this character and in general. I stopped fighting invasions and (now) Rebellions for the very same reason that you just pointed out long ago and thats because people always get uppity about what happens in them.

Let me reiterate. I was concerned about abuse and rule breaking, nothing more, nothing less. And [member="Tefka"] cleared it up. Whether i agree with the way the rules work or not is something i will hold onto. But next time you assume i am simply whining about the Republic being attacked again, don't. Honestly, the more the Republic fights the better, it feels like actual star wars in that way if there is the constant fighting. So do not lump me into a group that whines, bitches, and moans about every time there is an attack.

[member="Alexandra Feanor"]

I don't know, man. I've never commented on your dribble before. I was hoping that you would get the message. But here you are again with the same dribble, dribbling over this thread about a piece of roleplay I know you won't be participating in. Maybe I'm just tired of it, you know?

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Ella Nova"]

You are correct, i wont be participating because i have no care if the Republic loses or wins. As i said above though, i dont want to see this all become a issue of abuse. Im all for the Assassins winning honestly, it is a group that i honestly like to a rather high degree (Albeit never play one due to my inability to).

The point is simple, i want to see things balanced a bit more in the future. Nothing more, nothing less. They system Tef set up is new and i fully recognize that fact. No system is perfect, and no system is made in the best way possible on the first try.

In the end, as i said before. Good Luck to the Republic, you have the odds stacked against you and i do hope things work out.

Matreya

Not even gonna dodge it. I reported the unnecessary rudeness found currently, in my opinion. Its unneeded. If you feel someone saying something is an issue, report it. Don't comment on it yourself.

As for the current topic, I have already offered support on an alt

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Ella Nova"] - I love you. Thank you for being awesome. :D

[member="Alexandra Feanor"] - You're pretty cool too. :)

>.>

Now, kiss.

*fantasies about the naughty things their avatars do*

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Alexandra Feanor"] - [member="Darth Vornskr"] is in this thread posting cupped syrup and bible verses, and you're calling me strange!

#"Gurl. U cray-cray." ~ Gaga

[member="Ella Nova"] - *kindergarten voice* You are mean mean person and I hate you. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom