Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebellion of Denon

[member="Mantic Dorn"], calling you out. Come play with me.

5358096.jpg

No they are not.

Kur-gal Kwaad said:
His roar shook the very foundations of the structure as the front doors were thrown open by a vanguard of chazrach, and then they poured inside like a swarm of insatiable locusts.
Please edit your post, [member="Dune Rhur"]

[member="Fleur de La Fontaine"]

The doors are not closed. No need to fear.

[member="Gael bar Ammon"]

Mantic Dorn and his Jedi compatriots are under immediate attack from a bunch of Vong and an ewok who are inside the enclave. You can try to have a conversation with him etc. but I figured you might want to read the posts prior to the one you made so that you have some context as a bunch of enemies are in the room with you.

[member="Warok the Defiler"]

actually to point it out Khallesh indicates she considers having a coralskipper blow open the door indicating this is the front entrance you are at and you are outside if a coralskipper could have taken the giant door out for her. Which does not control whether Mantic was near the entrance or not, as he could be further in. Of course he decided to head there himself, I just felt the need to point out the people you listed were not the correct sources. However, we also have nothing to explicitly say a passing word couldn't have been said by [member="Gael bar Ammon"] at any point before Mantic reached the entrance.

Edit: Made edits to correct the initial phrasing.

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Khallesh"] Ξ [member="Darth Ophidia"]

I call either of you two for a 1 v 1

Basis terms of a devastating blow to leave said person unconscious or till fleeing like a ickle padmay hiding on your ship for three months crying like so

tumblr_inline_o0jx0iHo2w1qmmzaw_500.gif

Wait do vong even cry ;-;

Since I have to write you, please abide to standard PvP format and edit your post without describing how my character reacts to your force push. You can write how to your character reacts on my actions but then wait and see how I react on yours.
Also, Dont bring items to the table that has not been previously announced. The talisman is not in any list in your posts or on your character sheet.

Let me know when you are done.

"The moment Mantic's feet leave the floor in a jump Warok's left hand shot out in a Force Push meant to slam him back into the ground,"

The words 'meant to' means that that is the intention of Warok's actions, but not the pre-determined outcome.

In other words, I did not RP the way your character reacted, as that's up to you.

The talisman is literally just a bone necklace. It's some story fluff that I got muse for and is not anything special :)

[member="Mantic Dorn"], let me know if there are any other clarifications you need.

[member="Lisette Kuhn"], [member="Kur-gal Kwaad"] and [member="Khallesh"] are also standing more or less behind or to the side of Warok. As are a number of reanimated bodies and a bunch of ugly Vong.

Mantic Dorn said:
Alright, we'll do it your way.
Not sure what this means, but it almost sounds like you're going for an "If I think he's godmodding, then I'll do it back" approach, which I'd like to avoid since nobody here is in pre-school (that we know of). Of course, I could be totally wrong, but like I said, please let me know if you need clarifications.

I like to be as specific with my words as I can in duels, vagueness causes confusion, confusion causes anger, anger leads ...to suffering. The path to the dark side this is mmmm.

You write that you equal Mantics speed and power. As witch master you can of course claim that as Mantic is a jedi master but to top that Mantic has powerful force artifacts boosting him. Something that I have stated in al my previous posts but that you seem to neglect.

Hence we are not on equal terms. Please edit your post accordingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom