Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebellion of Denon

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Alexandra Feanor"]

Doesn't work like that. A few Vong dudes joined and pushed it up to a tier 3 then the Assasssins were like "Huehuehue I'll get that Danger Mouse if it's the last thing I do!"

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Darth Vornskr"]

Again, such a reasoning means two things, A: its against what the Faction admin has on the map update thread, and B: It means all threads must stop their story before 150 to avoid rebellions, which is the opposite of what someone should be thinking about on a Roleplay site...

Jsc

Disney's Princess

Denon submitted as complete at Tier 2 on April 3rd by Weiss. Then. because open thread now, it was pushed to 150 posts on April 12th. Thusly, it's now in Rebellion.

Looks fine to me Alexandra. I think this is how it's supposed to work. :)

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy

They pushed it up to 150 within 14 days so they bump it up to tier 3. The whole system needs to be tuned up, but this what this is for. See what works and what doesn't and adjust accordingly.

Darth Orcus said:
The Triumvirate shall aid in this rebellion. Long live the Hegemony.
tumblr_mg74qkjZY61qa3yyco1_r1_500.gif

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
That... is actually stupid. Im sorry but that is the dumbest decision ive every seen on this site is the ability to just bump up a thread to a new tier after a story was over... it also means that people have to end their stories before 150 but anyone else can just go and turn it into a rebellion... im sorry again but this is massively stupid on the part of staff for such a system to work like that...

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Alexandra Feanor said:
That... is actually stupid. Im sorry but that is the dumbest decision ive every seen on this site is the ability to just bump up a thread to a new tier after a story was over... it also means that people have to end their stories before 150 but anyone else can just go and turn it into a rebellion... im sorry again but this is massively stupid on the part of staff for such a system to work like that...
This is exactly how Rebellions are supposed to work. Where have you been dude? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom