Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Podcast] Chaos Galactica Episode 1: A Fleeting Pile of Fun (27-9-2014)

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
https://soundcloud.com/inkbolt1/chaos-galactica-episode-1-a-fleeting-pile-of-fun-revised​
Links to discussed articles:

Into The Hell We March- CIS Invasion of Naboo Against OP

The Reckoning- Mando Invasion of Empress Teta Against OS

The Righteous Side of Hell and The Wrong Side of Heaven- Pub Invasion of Alderaan Against OS

I Can Hit A Target Through A Telescope- Skirmish Between the Rebel Alliance and Moross Crusade

Sometimes You Are The Storm- Fleeting Skirmish Between the Republic and One Sith

The Imperial Remnant

The Last Alliance

The Warmongers
Hello everyone!

So me and writers of [member="Ilias Nytrau"], [member="Zhaera Shai"], and [member="Sasha Santhe"] got together few days ago to talk about making a podcast just for the forums here, and this is the fruit of our labors basically, in our first episode we discuss the Invasions and Skirmishes going on, three new Factions, upcoming player-run events, and of course you get to meet our crew!

Like and Subscribe on Youtube or follow me on Soundboard, inkbolt1, to listen to podcast before it's posted on forums in our upcoming Blog where the episodes will be listed.

The episodes are planned to be published bi-weekly on Saturdays or Sundays, next episode we plan to have our first guest, as well as have a Q&A portion.

And so, if you have any questions you want us to answer relating to the forums, threads and events, or Star Wars Lore, please post them below and if they are appropriate and we are able to answer them, we will do so next episode.

Thanks for your time and have a nice day!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZuDgxz53SE&index=1&list=PLjp8Mue_3Zc5jM2_M7u-VQYI38KCVgSbl​

HK-36

[member="Matsu Xiangu"], [member="Alexandra Cinthra"],

Thanks, guys!

We're still figuring things out so hopefully our podcasts will get better as time goes on, I know we'll be discussing content and protocol for the next episode in between the episodes being posted, since we stay together in touch via Skype. I also know I'll be having another look at that logo to pretty it up a bit :p Since I just put it together in between editing the audio.

HK-36

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Since it will be an HK in disguise managing those bounties ICly as middle man

Probably not

Didn't Alex lost memory of that anyway?

I feel not only the need to pimp my own podcast (y'all know what it is, PM if you don't) but I also feel the need to say that this kicks major ass.

Seriously good job you guys! I'm loving this. Bombad Radio Stamp of Approval!

HK-36

[member="Arrbi Betna"],

I'll keep it in mind, but right now we have things pretty much under control, the edits I made took about 2 hours or so, on weekends I can spare that :p And custom art for it I spliced together in between the editing, as I said,

[member="Enigma"],

While I did entertained that notion here's the reasons why I didn't even put it before our team for consideration:

We decided to hold interviews for our guests to make sure they are good material for the podcast and they can be appropriate

During editing process I replace any swears and slips with "Utinni!" to make sure that we'll stay PG-13 as the board requires (Volume of that will be toned down in the next episode, I just put them into wrong track this time, one which had augmented volume :p)

So, a Call-In segment would require us to do this live, otherwise the callers would have no idea what we are discussing currently, so that would make it harder for us to make sure appropriate callers are coming through and that it will all stay PG-13, as we're both really low-budget as well just do it for fun in between of other things we have going on.

Instead of Call-In segment you can post the questions you have in comments either in our blog or this thread, both easily accessible, and we'll answer them on the air.

Elegant and depraved.
This is great!

I'm an avid fan of podcasts, as I spend a lot time in my car so I will most definitely be listening to these along with my usuals! I'm so happy! You've got a follower and fan in me :)

Couldn't wait, dove right in.

I like the Adam/Illie combo, they seem natural fits for a podcast.

HK's very Polish.

Kaman feels like a guest so far. Let her talk moreeeeee

(then again, it's hard to fit 4 people on a podcast)

HK-36

[member="Arrbi Betna"],

I'll definitely keep you in mind for the Guest list :p

Also,

We figured out how to add in a Star Wars Soundboard to use for the next podcast episode, [member="Sasha Santhe"] will be in charge of it, so we have that to look forward to and hopefully it won't blow in our face :p

HK-36

[member="Noah Corek"],

Yeah, my status still says that I'm in Poland, I should change it probably :p

[member="Maria Natalja"],

I used to be pretty shy and reluctant about speaking in public or just on the phone due to my accent, but I got through it over time :p

Also that accent has gotten me - UTINNI! - more than any kind of wit or charm I possess :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom