Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Podcast] Chaos Galactica Episode 1: A Fleeting Pile of Fun (27-9-2014)

[member="HK-36"]

Whoever randomly shouts a few times needs to be shot firstly. In the future please don't do that.

I really liked it otherwise. Informative and keeps people up to date on stuff. Maybe in the future I can be a guest. Keep posting these HK-36, and I'll keep listening.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Rayl Wilded"], [member="Noah Corek"],

Yeah, it's Utinni sound the Jawas made I edited in to bleep out Santhe/Adam swearing a few times just to keep things PG-13, I didn't realized how loud it was (because I put it on wrong soundtrack by accident which was set to play louder than others) until after the video was published,

It will be much quieter for the future episodes.

[member="HK-36"]

*listens to full podcast*

Hey, hey, hey. Nobody was trying to stab anyone.

>_>

I was trying to prove the point that attacking the same point over and over again simply makes your opponent better at defending that spot.

Through... learning the hard way.

*cough*

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I nominate [member="Enigma"] for guest just because, lulz.... Actually, I'd be very curious to hear his viewpoints on many things (though I am certain many of you do not share the same sentiment; though that only make the problem protracted even longer).

Not like I need to tell you I liked this. Keep up the good work.

Ashe the Reaper said:
I nominate [member=Enigma] for guest just because, lulz.... Actually, I'd be very curious to hear his viewpoints on many things (though I am certain many of you do not share the same sentiment; though that only make the problem protracted even longer).
ijJ0Ltz4UuD4s.gif

Anyway, I liked this, Adam and Illie were brilliant. Top work all around!

I will say, I'm more likely to listen to a 20 minute segment. I didn't even finish this one! :D

Illie is so damn adorable, especially when she's tipsy.

This looks great guys, I'll try and listen to it this week.

If you want a guest on I'm always happy to be on. As [member="Ket Van Derveld"] knows I've been a guest on the OTHER podcast a few times before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom