Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pleasure Planet - SJO Dominion of the Zeltros Hex

Nearby: [member="Alyisa Mithel"], [member=Sala'dine]
Outfit: Current Look (Grey Tank Top with black jean like shorts)
Weapons: Rancor Knives and Rancor Claws (Looks like this in bone form and not metal)
Pet: Ol’ Queenie McCutie
Objective: BYOO

pinkbubbles.png
Boredom set in for a strange reason. Everything with people drunk, high and enjoying the flesh was a normal day for La’Ca at home. She was not here for that when home had Mira. The witch came out to tease and remind a certain someone about an old life. However, drunk version of that was bit of a turn off. After all, they are a deeper and meaningful time else where.

Leaning into Aly, she whispered loud enough for the drunk woman to hear her. “Sweet Aly, I’m going to take off… I’ll leave my pup with you, and you will get a message where to find me soon. We’ll talk about the old days with our kids then. For now, party to the fullest.”

Sliding out of the booth, La’Ca smiled at Aly. Then turned to leave, it was a drag that her deity had place a spell to shield her mind completely from any influence that was not La’Ca own wishes. It was created more to keep her level and not crazy like she was once as Dharma. She left to return to home and see Mira and the other thousands of Yorshi they had.

pinkbubbles.png

La’Ca Cavataio out of the thread​

Objective: Byoo​
Wearing:This
Weapons: Ranger Pistol Tag in Signature.​
Interacting With: [member="La'Ca Cavataio"] [member="Sala'dine"]​
To the drunken high Blond Corellian things quickly turned into directions she had not expected. She was trying understanding why the puppies could not have fun. Sala’dine went down to do the Jell-O shots. For a moment it almost seemed as if La’Ca was going to do some to.

But no, La’Ca slithered over and leaned into Alyisa, placing her body next to hers. It was hard to feel sexy while La’Ca was whispering into Alyisa ear. There was a puppy right in front of her face licking it clean again.

That and Alyisa really did not wish La’Ca to leave. But she did. She got up from Alyisa lap and walked away. Leaving that puppy behind on Alyisa’s lap, a puppy that was just sitting there and staring up at Alyisa. Why was it behaving and not running away? Was it under some sort of spell?
Well it meant Alyisa did not have to put down her booze of smoke. Still that puppy just staring at her was a little unnerving.

Sala'dine

Admiral of the Ghost Fleet
Post 10

[member="Alyisa Mithel"]

Well she was not expecting that or what was happening seeing things. La'Ca was leaving and she was leaving the puppy here with them. Sala'dine looked up from her position towards Alyisa and could fel her a little.. even with the thrum of the bar all around her she could feel her while they were getting a chance. She stood up tall and moved over to stand above Alyisa looking down at her. "Sorry that I might have scared your friend off Alyisa." She offered a grin on her face though and having Alyisa all to herself.. she wasn't exactly mad about that... more mad that Alyisa seemed to have been expecting something for herself. She had some of the shots and looked down at her when she set one fo the shots precariously leaning down a little and preening. "Well I don't know if it will sour your mood Alyisa but you don't have to stop enjoying yourself. Here have a drink and lets go find you something."

Iakchi

Babysitter, Bodyguard, Beverage Connoisseur
Objective: We're all fine here now, thank you, how are you?
Teammates: [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | [member="Saka Amara"] | [member="Glenn Knight"] | [member="Anora Vahn"] | [member="Josh DragonsFlame"]

The sudden appearance of [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] at their side took the Wookiee a bit by surprise, but he was thankful not to be the only one present at Saka's side. "I think she thought I wanted her to try what I was drinking," he said, still in his native language before looking back to [member="Saka Amara"]. "Clear or not, I'll stay with you to make sure you're good until we get back. I know you're not human, but even the weak brew they serve here can put one on the floor, you're lucky you're a Jedi."

The concern for the Mirialan's well-being continued to prevent him from fully actualizing that she was unable to understand him. Still, Iakchi hoped the context would help if the exact content failed to.

"Any word yet on when we'll get to action?" he asked Asa now, voice a bit lower, for a Wookiee anyway. He couldn't see much through the crowd, but he was eager to be done with the night and get Saka back to the ship to sleep off what very well may be a hangover to put her off alcohol altogether.

Pandora

P
Objective: Elysium (Opposition)

The hallway to the VIP rooms got crowded as a large party descended from the ground floor. At the head of this group was a bald male Zeltron. He was impeccably dressed in a cream suit, neck and wrists glittering with jewelry. Around him were other characters dressed just a nicely (or gaudy, depending on your view), but the burly Zeltron stood out with his animated manner as he conversed with them all.

Trailing just behind this group was a squad of bodyguards in matching black suits, but a keen observer may have noticed the edges of dark armorweave that just peaked out from under their collars. A mixed troop of several races, from Jilruan to Noghri, they were certainly different from the bouncers policing the club. They were stiff and attentive, eyes darting every which way as if they were sweeping the halls.

These were professionals. Killers.

Pretty soon this whole entourage was liable to bump into Adele's group if they didn't move, for their destination was the same.

[member="Adele Crawford"] [member="Bellalika"] [member="Carab Kil'vah"]

Team: Hulk Smash
Objective: Masquerade as patrons, drink, tell stories and make merry to fit in until the signal is given that evidence has been found and arrests need to be made - perform a raid, arrest all guilty parties and any attacking associates.
Teammates: [member="Asaraa Vaashe"], [member="Saka Amara"], [member="Iakchi"], [member="Glenn Knight"], [member="Anora Vahn"]
Outliers: [member="Scherezade deWinter"]

"This night" He would repeat as he would look toward the table he had left the other team members at. He squinted a moment, he could sense a mile away the state that his newest Padawan was in. Oh geez. "Bloody hell, Saka, I knew bringing a lightweight to Zeltros was a horrible idea" He muttered under his breath before he addressed the woman. "You look like you need to sit down before you topple over. I've come with a few friends, and by the looks of it, one could use a detox before she hurts herself. Why don't you join us?" He spoke softly as he would gingerly take her hand, and begin to head toward the table again. "Oh and... Bring the bottle" He added, motioning toward the one she'd offered him. Of course, after a few moments, he realized quickly she was going to be hesitant. He was a Jedi, odds are the people he was bringing with him were Jedi too.

Stopping for a moment, and looking back at her, he would give her a reassuring smile and squeeze her hand. "It'll be alright" Josh would promise. "They're good people. Trained most of 'em myself. It's the same as I told you before, you haven't given anyone a reason to do anything. So long as it stays that way, I'm sure you'll do fine."

He held up the hand that was holding hers then, and shrugged his shoulders. "I'll even keep holding on if you want me to" He teased with a cheeky grin in turn as the Jedi would take a seat at the table again. He would help the woman to a seat next to him, not releasing her hand unless she indicated she wanted him to. "How's she holding up?" Josh would ask Asaraa and Iakchi as he would motion toward Saka. "And you don't mind if my friend joins us, do you?" He inquired, though gave each team member a look to indicate to be cautious. Something that the woman could be offended about if she wanted, but it was the rational thing to do and he was sure that even she knew that, and hopefully wouldn't be too upset if she noticed. "This is..." He would trail off as he motioned toward the newcomer, moving his free hand about a bit as he would indicate he was looking for a name.

Adele Crawford

A
[SIZE=9pt]Adele stopped in her tracks a vibration on her wrist. The entourage of the handsomely dressed Zeltron had tripped a small alarm that was connected to the woman’s comm. She stopped and looked down at her feeds moving about the hallway and the club. Frowning, Adele noticed that team hulk smash were having the times of their lives. She quickly flicked the monitor back to the hallway and noticed that it was the lovely club owner and his thugs. Looking back at Carab, she sighed heavily and pinched the bridge of her nose. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]She was going to have to do and use a skill that she hadn’t used in a long time. Moving over to Carab, she pulled him into the shadows. A hand caressed his face and she gave him the sweetest smile. “Small change of plans sweetheart. I need you to head back up, using the vents to the ground floor.” Adele looked up and nodded to make sure he knew where he needed to enter to avoid the thug group. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Her hand ran from his face to his chest and she continued to smile. “Make sure [member="Josh DragonsFlame"], knows that when I give him and you the signal, he needs to come down here - you’ll guide them down and extract me. I have something to take care of.” Patting the man’s chest she leaned forward and whispered in his ear, “If you do this right - we can talk later.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Adele pulled away from Carab as quickly as she could knowing that they needed to get going and she just needed him to do what she needed him to do. His mind was for some reason set on sticking to her like glue, so she needed him to have his mind focused on something else. Times like this she wished she could just wave her hand to make someone think something else. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]She turned her back on Carab and headed towards the room, it was locked with a rather basic looking keypad code. Hovering a hand over the keypad, she quickly used the Force to decrypt it and slip into the locked VIP room. When she entered she looked around, everything that was needed to make the vile drug was there. Allyson frowned and quickly snapped photos of the room, she uploaded them as quickly as she could. She moved towards one of the empty cabinets and slipped in. Another vibration alerted her they were drawing closer. As she sat in the cabinet, she tapped herself into the security feeds to get a good look of the owner and his thugs.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Screenshots were also downloaded and sent to her encrypted server. Hiding, she exhaled and then slowed her breathing down to not set off any alerts. Along with Carab heading up, Adele prepared to give the signal to the raid teams. [/SIZE]

[member="Director"] [member="Bellalika"] [member="Carab Kil'vah"]

Carab looked at Adele as she attempted to flirt with him to get him out of the situation. A genius tactic thaf would have worked, one problem, it involved the vents. Carab looked at the vents then at his shoulders. Yeah, this wasn't going to be like his childhood days of vent crawling. Looking down at Adele, he scratched the back of his head. "Sorry love, can't crawl through vents. Not boasting, but my shoulders have grown and can't do the vent crawling I did as a kid. So, how about you got back to fetch whoever Josh is and then I'll grab the evidence we need?" He offered instead, though this woman wasn't having any of it, clearly determined to get her job done.

Problem was he couldn't do the task she set him, his mind tried to focus on what to do as standing around on his own was not a good idea. He still had the card to find a dealer, but that would only give him some excuse and only in non-secured areas. He tapped into his comms, there was still the Zeltron crawling around, sober and thinking clearly, she would be better at giving the information to this Josh fellow. "Hey, Bellalika, you need to get back to the club, find a Josh Dragonsflame and when the signal goes, guide him down here to extract Adele. Don't worry bout finding me, I'll figure something out."

Now he needed to figure something out.

Sadly, time had run out and the male Zeltron and his group were walking towards him. Deciding to buy Adele some time to get into cover and stqy hidden, Carab went into his full high mode, now that he knew what that was. "Heeeeeey! I was told someone sold Elysium down here? Is it you? You look the type, bartender was suuuuuuuper cool, really helped my buzz. Need some more though, I found this super hot Zeltron girl. Thought we could share it, have some really intense fun..." Carab stumbled forward, letting the buzz guide him. "I need a hit... So bad... Pleasssssssse tell me ya got some!"

[member="Director"] | [member="Adele Crawford"] | [member="Bellalika"] | [member="Josh DragonsFlame"]

Location: George and Draven are currently standing over a broken table off to the side of the club, a young man arguing with them furiously amongst the wreckage
Location: Felix has just gone over to join [member="Iakchi"] and those around him.
Objective (Felix): Mingle with the others on the team, and collect information. Have a good time.
Objective Draven/George: Kill baddies and smash druggies.
Allies: [member="Adele Crawford"] [member="Carab Kil'vah"] [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] [member="Sala'dine"] @Alyisa Mithel
George and Draven sat across from each other, each one having had a couple drinks, and both staring at each other blankly. Draven grunted in his usual blunt, and harsh demeanor, "What was the signal again George?" The captain looked up from the drink he was swirling in his hands, the backwards black cap accentuating his already large jaw, and steel gray stubble, it took him a moment for his mind to register what his superior was asking, and he then shrugged his enormous shoulders after what looked like a rather difficult mental wrestling match, "I don't remember." Draven spit off to the side, the fat glob splattering on the floor as the others continued to dance, causing quite the nasty look from a passing female. He simply shrugged. It would be a long night.​
Captain Felix on the other hand, approached the wookie, Padawan and other jedi, his bright mop of white hair setting him apart, along with his particularly young, handsome features, his smooth, calm voice cutting through the chatter of the inn, "Howdy there, what happened to her?" Gesturing to the apprentice who looked a little green around the gills, before shrugging and asking, "Any sign of anything? We have had little success in finding any drugs. But then again my master isn't exactly....a paragon of stealth."​
Sitting at the table, Draven and George were quite the pair, the knight dwarfed by his guard's massive size and bulk, his young and brutish features seemed almost fine beside the hulking ape which was captain George. As they sat there, a younger male stumbled over, drunk, and more drinks in hand. Tripping over his own feet, he went stumbling head over heels into the two's table, knocking it over completely. The battle hardened pair were both on their feet in seconds, and their faces were twisting into angry expressions, the young man on the ground snapping and babbling about tripping and fighting.​
Felix glanced over his shoulder, the crash and clatter of the wooden table was almost inaudible over the booming music, and flashing lights, but his sharp ears had caught it. Probably because he was used to being attuned to Draven, he had a knack for finding trouble. Seeing the young man on the ground, arguing red face and embarrassed, and Draven's hands becoming involved in the conversation, acting out his convictions, Felix muttered, "Oh no..." Then glanced back to the group he was standing beside, "Shall we go see what that's all about?"​
[member="Iakchi"]​

[member="Adele Crawford"] [member="Carab Kil'vah"]

"What." She sqaid it while she was in the vents and monitoring the situation as best she could. Dropping out of the one vent as she listened and watched the others passing them. Adele was down here but if she had to get up there she would have to get back around while tilting her head when she saw the one jedi begging for more of the drugs. Bellalika moved climbing up into another vent as she pulled herself up. Seing what happened to him but she didn't speak just gave a chirp for acknowledging the request and orders. Going through the vents when she pulled herself out of one down the street from the club.

THey had been walking through one of the lower avenues, it made snese they were off in their own little area before she could spot the club. Where she was looking at it the cityscape was beautiful and the metal and red with the pheromone haze until she was moving across the street. Looking down at a few of them.... she looked at one of the other zeltrons there in her dress. The long white was beautiful and marked this as one of ceremony with the jedi falling in behind her. THey were heading into the club as a wedding party, her own bridesmaids walking around with some onlookers. She was using them to get itno the club and gasped.

THere was.... where was the team? She was curious about using it here. She was looking at some parts of it though when the look of the other jedi. She turned around in the club blending into the crawd before she moved over to look at some of the jedi there at the table. Eyes narrowing upon seeing [member="Asaraa Vaashe"], [member="Saka Amara"], [member="Iakchi"], [member="Glenn Knight"], [member="Anora Vahn"], [member="Draven Dursden"] and [member="Josh DragonsFlame"]. She waited there for a moment acting like any of the other zeltrons as she felt out with her empathy checking around. "Hey looks like your friend could use some rest, I wouldn't recommend the back rooms they are for other things."

She offered them a smile though before sitting down, one small slip into the booth when she raised an eyebrow taking in the scent of alcohol, the emotions and the look. "So I guess you have all been having fun. I don't know if you will actually be able to preform the task you were supposed to be taking an interest in." If they had been they might have noticed that Adele and Crede had vanished from the club. She didn't mind looking like a different person. She just got back here cause communications looked a lot more suspicious. Still she sent a message in a short burst over her internal cybernetic comlink. 'Adel, secondary team appears to be compromised.'

She waited for an answer but was tapping the table with her finger. "I should tell you, we tracked the dealers to an avenue of pleasure and followed them through. I was only sent to come and inform you." She was looking and her interest was on a few things. She didn't really know what to do but was sending a message to the other operator here. To inform of the problems. 'Team two intoxicated and likely compromised, not in pursuit of undercover assignments.' She said it in her head and it was typing before she sent it off leaning back in the seat.

Teammates: [member="Josh DragonsFlame"], [member="Asaraa Vaashe"], [member="Saka Amara"], [member="Iakchi"], [member="Glenn Knight"]

This was not at all the sort of thing Anora had ever seen herself getting into. Social engagements, minor missions, classes and lessons, that was all fine and dandy. This? What the heck had she signed on for? Yes, she had been told what they were doing. Yes, she had listened and paid attention. Yes, she had agreed to go along and help in whatever way she could. However, agreeing was a whole hell of a lot different than actually going. Seeing this place? Just the club of all places! Anora was in over her head and knew it the second the music had hit her ears – and it had been evident by the blush that had colored her face all the way down her neck and to the back of her ears.

So it had been easy enough to venture over to the bar and order a shot…or two. And then a drink to chase it. After that? Blending in had been all too easy. By no means was Anora a light weight. She could hold her alcohol well, but she was feeling good enough that she was no longer worried much about what was going on around her. Yes, she was aware of the things that were happening around her, but now she could pay attention and look through the ongoings without turning scarlet in the process if she came across something lewd.

Anora was also smart enough to stay close to the table where the others had seated themselves, but she wasn’t sitting down. She was within grabbing distance of her companions, but the brunette was up on her feet and dancing even. She wasn’t brilliant at it, but she was having fun and she wasn’t making a fool of herself, so that was all that really mattered. Plus, it made her blend in just as much as sitting around having drinks did! And it was fun to boot.

Interacting With: [member="Sala'dine"]​
Eyes were locked, staring back at each other. Alyisa narrowed her eyes at the puppy. “I’m not falling for your cuteness”, Alyisa claimed while Sala’dine was talking.

Alyisa was tripping hard. At the moment she was unsure if the puppy was real or not. Was this some sort of bad test? Was she supposed to act motherly to this dog? Alyisa was not a mother anymore. This was turkey spit. She was supposed to be drinking it up and smoking this spice.

“I still have a half of a bottle”, she was still holding a bottle of whiskey in her left hand. “I like my seat. I do not want to move”, she stated.

The dancer kind of half sat up and started to slurp down some Jell-O shots.

The puppy was actually well behaved and it just sat there on Alyisa's lap.​

Objective: BYOO
Victim: [member="Josh DragonsFlame"]
People around: [member="Asaraa Vaashe"], [member="Saka Amara"], [member="Iakchi"], [member="Glenn Knight"], [member="Anora Vahn"]
Wearing: Jeans and a pink tap top, combat boots
Wielding: 12 Czerka knives under her clothes, a bottle of hard liquor

rosedic2.png

They were in agreement. This night would be theirs to share pain. She didn't know exactly what sharing pain meant, not really. She had offered him a drink but the offer was neither accepted nor declined, and she was still standing there, leaning against him, when he muttered things she couldn't comprehend under his breath. Scherezade blinked and took another drink from the bottle, letting gravity become a less stable thing. If only the liquor would have the same effect on her feelings. The world would be perfect if that could happen.

And suddenly her hand was taken, a step was made, another offer. To join his... Friends? No, he had not been alone. She had taken him from a crowded table. Were his other friends Jedi as well? Was she walking into a trap? No, he said they were good people. But did that mean the same for the Jedi as it did within the Confederacy? But no, even within the Confederacy it held no straight meaning. Katrine and Gerwald were considered good people there. But Katrine and Gerwald were the reason she was in her current situation. She yearned to run back to them, to beg Katrine for forgiveness, to beg Gerwald to be with her as well, that she would learn to share and not let her ego get in the way. But she also yearned to run back and kill the both of them, cut their hearts out and shred it into millions of pieces. There was no way out.

Brought back to reality by the man's words, all she could do was nod and let him lead her to the table. What was the worst that could happen? She'd end up in a Jedi gang bang and they'd kill her. Death, true death, didn't sound so bad right now. It would mean not going back into the Darkness, not facing the pains of life, and since she was no longer with the Mandragora, her spirit wouldn't be haunting Katrine, gluing them together for forever. Maybe death would be a nice change.

But she did want the man to keep holding her. She nodded to that. She needed to be held. She needed to be held by Gerwald, but he was not around, and she had hurt him so bad in retaliation that she would never be around to hold her either.

Yes. She took the seat next to him, her body still leaning against his to keep herself from falling flat faced on the table. The bottle that had been in her hands was in the center of the table now. They could enjoy it. She still had plans on drinking from it as well.

Emerald green eyes gazed at the people that were there through a veil of unhappy drunk. It took her a few moments to realize her name had been asked for. Scherezade blinked again, only now realizing how close she had physically been with the man for those minutes before, and not even thought to ask. It was meant to be just for a night, no? But now it wasn't an attempted dance, now it was a social situation.

"Scherezade," she gave her name. Her name was Scherezade deWinter. Princess, Sith, former Mandragora, the loose canon of the Confederacy, predator, hunter, wielder of the Sword of Darkness, the spitfire mouse, the best pin cushion in the 'verse, scion to... It didn't matter. Her name was Scherezade. And she was a broken thing, entering a den of Jedi that could easily kill her before she took another swing from the bottle. Her name was Scherezade, and right now, she did not care.

Sala'dine

Admiral of the Ghost Fleet

[member="Alyisa Mithel"]

Looking at her the admiral waited for a moment. ":Here I am trying to loosen up and really give you a good time. I have done body shots off a zeltron... I ever sat by and let you get a line sweetie... and you do not seem happy." She said it and huffed as she sat down looking at the puppy in Alyisa's lap as she picked up the fox. Letting the two fo them interact when the zeltron was doing the other shots and Sala'dine motioned her to come over to the two of them. "You did wonderfully my dear please go and get cleaned up. We'll get another girl." She said it while giving some credits and waved her hand that she wanted a replacement to be prepared when she was looking at the other woman. Still happy to just be here but it seemed things were building up now. There was a tension and she looked at the puppy moving her arm to hold her but they could stay in their seats. "I am just going to be here and we can let one fot he dancers dance witht he puppy."

Team: Hulk Smash
Objective: Masquerade as patrons, drink, tell stories and make merry to fit in until the signal is given that evidence has been found and arrests need to be made - perform a raid, arrest all guilty parties and any attacking associates.
Teammates: [member="Asaraa Vaashe"], [member="Saka Amara"], [member="Iakchi"], [member="Glenn Knight"], [member="Anora Vahn"]
Outliers: [member="Scherezade deWinter"], Draven's Idiot Henchman

"Scherezade, a pleasure" He greeted with a light smile. "Josh" He then introduced, as he would take a sip from the drink he'd left here when he had been dragged to the dance floor. While this had been fun, he'd been eager to get back to the table for a bit now. While he'd been listening, and had been distracted a bit by what she'd been saying, the height difference between the two had allowed for Josh to look over DeWinter's shoulders quite easily, and gaze about the room. Even when he was distracted in points, he just found himself scanning out of habit. Perhaps he was a bit -too- work oriented, to the point it could be a detriment but in this case, it was a plus. He pondered how long it was going to take for their contact to get the evidence needed, if there even was any. He doubted there wouldn't be any, but there was always the chance.

Josh would take out his datapad using his free hand, holding it on his knee so he could use his free hand to access it, and hold his knee upwards to obstruct it from anyone else's vision. Reading over the notes that their contact had sent them regarding their time undercover, he nodded his head a bit to the tunes playing in the background.

"So the story I was telling before, where was I?" He would inquire absentmindedly to the others as he thought back to before he was interrupted. "Oh right, Anora, how're you holding up as well?" Josh would ask the Padawan as he looked up a moment to look toward [member="Anora Vahn"]. "I know this kind of planet is new to you, you doing okay?" He inquired, before looking her up and down. Her outfit was... Peculiar. It fit Zeltros, but he was a bit surprised at it. "Nice outfit, by the way."

Even with just one hand, as soon as he accessed the cloud server being used for this operation, his fingers began to fly quickly. He'd been monitoring security detail like a hawk. None could be trusted, any working for this place had to know something illegal was going down. You just didn't work security here without knowing about it in some regard. He wondered when the signal would be coming as he would begin inputting what he'd seen about the security detail, giving a rough estimate of how many he had seen in the establishment, and giving some idea of their patterns, noting the Chiss for example watched straight up, not moving from their spot, while the cat-like species wandered often. It would be good if some of their party preferred stealthy methods to know their patterns and their habits.

"So this Jek guy, he's looking for someone to try to swindle into buying some of his chit" Josh would continue as he would continue to type down, stopping only a moment to drink again and promptly de-tox himself so he could continue to focus. The buzzing in his head from the pheromones in the drinks and the atmosphere were annoying, though. He loathed this planet at times. "And after I say no, he tries to accost some other guy, who then finds his merch his fake!" Josh would reveal. "And then what does he do? He says "Considering how stupid most of you people in this place are, how would you know?" and oh man, that was just... That was just stupid" Josh would speak, shaking his head. "So Jek's promptly pissed off the entire cantina, and then it turns out? This is the guy I'm supposed to be working with on a job! Like, just my luck, you know? So the whole cantina is firing on us, and I get him out of the cantina and to the spaceport. I'm trying to get back to my ship, and what does Dumbo do? He ignores the one I'm running to and promptly steals this garbage cruiser. Which I then have to get on to bail him out.

So buddy flies us into space, and I'm forced to use the crummily installed turrets that hardly work to try and get them off our tail. We barely get out alive. Somehow this guy becomes my best friend, stupid decision on my part, I know, but he keeps getting into more and more trouble which I've been constantly dragged into. Nowadays he just kind of disappears and shows up every six or so months when he wants something" Josh would recount as he would finish writing the report on security detail. "Seriously though, almost died and the pay sucked. Kind of a crummy day, I'd say. But... What can you do?" He remarked. "Work is work."

Of course the story was true, with some details changed. Though there was a jab at the crummy pay that the Republic Jedi got back in the day, in the form of sounding like he was a mercenary... He couldn't say he was a Jedi aloud, obviously.

On the topic of Dumbo... Josh debated on Draven's security detail blatantly blurting out about looking for drugs. He didn't know him, he told himself, he didn't have to talk to him right now, in this disguise if he wanted to pretend he didn't hear him. As much as he seriously wanted to smack him upside the head for being so stupid. Did stupid rub off amongst the Draven's Dudes?

The problem was, he wasn't sure if they were going to get out of this the way they planned now. He just spoke, OUT LOUD, that they were looking for drugs! I mean, COME ON! There was going to be suspicion now if that got around, and he wasn't sure if the raid was going to be able to happen if it did. Or well, it could, but their enemies would be prepared for them.

[member="Jyoti Nooran"] and [member="Adele Crawford"] may need to give the signal, and soon. There was a good chance that time was running out. His grip on the hand of Miss DeWinter would promptly tighten, the only indicator that he showed of his stresses as he did his best to keep them low-key. If they were lucky though, the loud music would drown it out. Security wasn't close enough, maybe they'd be okay...

Regardless the Jedi Master was now completely on full alert. Eyes darted to and fro to double check the positions of all security detail. He didn't trust the security guards, he didn't trust the other patrons to know. Nobody could know about this operation except for the Jedi on this team. He looked toward Draven's henchman then, and nodded his head, promptly shushing him as a reminder to exercise caution before sending him back to his master.

Objective: Maintain position, wait for the signal​
Nearby: [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] | [member="Draven Dursden"] | [member="Asaraa Vaashe"]|[member="Pandora"]
[member="Adele Crawford[/FONT][FONT='courier new']"]
(I PROMISE to tag everyone next time around :p )

Two days earlier

"Three entrances." Two voices cut through the noise of the street traffic, the source of the voices located in a window across the street from Aroma Nightclub.

"Lots for parking?"

"Negative, loading bay around back though. Trucks come and go pretty frequently."

"How many operatives are undercover now?" Colonel Valkren Calderon's voice was clear now, the inside of the room across from the clubhouse was dirty to say the least. A small element of his 'Radama Raiders' had been deployed to Zeltros to act as a support group to a drug bust operation that had been going on for quite some time.

So while the agents inside the club remained undercover, his team had been standing by for the full length of their operation, on standby incase the word was given, or if anything went to sithspit. Thus, to state again, the place was absolutely disgusting. The air reeked of tobacco and sweat, there were no entertainment options in this abandoned room besides a deck of cards on a ragged table in the corner. It also seemed, so that some of the men on watch were using the corner of the room as a bathroom, as to not take their eyes off of the building at all.

Not practical, but professional, he guessed. He wasn't one to judge.

"Well, there were two within Aroma, but as of recent there's been an influx of Jedi from Kashyyyk. Acting as patrons, some you probably know." Specialist John Lowder, the liaison Valkren assigned to the 'raid' team cleared out the situation for the colonel.

Valkren brought his hand up to rub the bridge of his nose, taking in all details he could about the operation at hand. "For busts like these, usually you'd expect thirty-plus security members, not a handful of operators.." He then reached a hand up to scratch the stubble that was beginning to appear again.

"Then again, I'm sure they won't be expecting a load of Jedi to pop up right in the heart of their karkin' club. We post six guys across the street monitoring the entrance, that's two doors covered. One Marksman in this window just incase they need overwatch or anyone bails some other way. As for the loading bay, myself and three other rangers will advance through there once the signal is given out. That way we can advance through the back, and help the Jedi push the remaining people into the main force of rangers at the front of the building. We'll have a marksman watching the loading bay once we advance in as well."

Lowder just blinked, glancing over to his commanding officer after he had played out the entire plan in a matter of seconds. He'd then give him a pat on the shoulder before moving to exit the room.

"Sounds good, we'll get on it then."

Present
The colonel sat in a separate, windowless shop about two-hundred meters from the loading bay. His assault ripper resting between his legs. Three other rangers sat about, dead silence. Occasional cough or sneeze here or there, but other than that..Dead silence.

Most of the rangers within Valk's group and Lowder's team of six at the front entrance were all sporting civilian clothing, many also wore grey or black beanies, while others like Calderon wore baseball caps. All of the rangers had sleek tactical rigs and protective vests, perfect for the quick insertion that would be made and for close quarters fighting, plus some sort of balaclava or mask that could be pulled up above their noses to conceal their identities.

The two marksmen that were on either sides of the club were the only ones sporting a kind of camouflage, at least much darker clothing to conceal their positions in the shadows.

Here they waited, prepared for the signal to commence the raid and surround the club.

Glancing towards my Master I said "Amazing that people sometimes miss what possibilities lay right in front of them." I wondered where Master Serena and I would be headed, the largest issue seemed to be these new drugs pumping into the city. In my mind the easiest place to mark someone dealing would be at a club. Idly I wondered if my Master ever used to dance.... Jerking back into focus I said "Master a thought strikes me. If drugs are being pumped into the city and clubs are everywhere why not simply go to a club? They do make ideal places for concealing things like manufacturing and sales meetings...." Speaking through our mental link I said "Plus I'm sure you'd look amazing in a dress it'd be nice to have a night out don't you think?"

[member="Nameless One"]

Interacting With: [member="Sala'dine"] [member="Draven Dursden"]​
Alyisa squinted trying not to see too many Sala’dine’s speaking at once. She endeavored to understand the words the woman was speaking. Alysia shook her head and started to put out the spice in what she thought was the ash tray. It was really the bench seat next to her right hand. She forgot all about the bottle being in her left hand and just let it go. It spilled all over the seat to her left.

“Ok”, Aly started to stand. At first it looked like she forgot all about the puppy. Maybe it was just a subconscious effort as she scooped the little thing in her left arm. “Where shall we go”, she was standing…sort of. Her balance was not the best right now. OOoooo, is that Draven”, Alyisa noticed Draven Dursden was in the room. Alyisa started to try to circle around the table.

Nearby: [member="Alyisa Mithel"], [member="Sala'dine"], @La'Ca Cavataio and [member="Draven Dursden"] apparenlty

Outfit: Brown Shirt, Red scaf, black jacket and jeans
Weapons: Strapped to side
Objective: Hang out because nothing else to do

Sukai was off doing some thing related to chemistry, why and how? he did not care, this was Zeltros for crying out loud, only thing to do here is party and have fun. Had been the go to thing for the young Jedi every time he wound up on this world, and it seemed a good deal of the orders other members where at this specific club parting away.

Entering the club room he was greeted with blaring lights, the smell of narcotics and drink along with other odors, "ahhh nothing seems to have hanged, wonder where everyone else is"? Feeling around he sensed several familiar force signatures, Draven, Sala'dine and if memory served correctly that new girl from the sting operation along with some other new person.

Walking over to the group it seemed that Draven had just arrived, being spotted by the blond woman, said woman looking to be high as fuck, or stone, either way she looked dozy and out of it. "I did not know the Silver Jedi permitted the use of narcotits to it's members... why did I know know about this sooner", he joked coming up behind the shorter man. Like seriously why was Draven so tiny?

Adele Crawford

A
Objective: Leave the Club - get out
Allies: [member="Bellalika"] [member="Carab Kil'vah"] [member="Director"] [member="Josh DragonsFlame"]

[SIZE=9pt]Everything was done all her photos and videos were uploaded to the server, safe and sound. A few swipes and Adele watched the camera feed seeing the raid team enjoying themselves. After she watched a few moments, Bella’s voice came over the comms and sighed softly. With them compromised, she knew they weren’t going to possibly be able to do what needed to be done. “Thanks Bella, good work. We’re getting out of here - we’ll debrief later.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Cutting the comm feed, Adele moved to messaging the higher ups. She needed to make a call one that probably wouldn't sit well with the head of the raid team. Quickly, Adele sent a message to the higher ups of the operation. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Regret to inform you, Raid team Hulk has been compromised. Calling off the raid - we have enough evidence.[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=9pt]She wasn’t going to call the raid, it would be too risky. If they were really compromised, they could ruin the the operation. Her feed changed to see where the thug group was, it seemed Carab distracted them, which was a good thing for her. It gave her some time to get out with ease. Crawling out of the cabinet, Adele looked around and spotted a vent. Climbing up, she crawled in and started to make her way through. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]The layout was simple and she soon made it out to the dance floor. Looking around, she soon blended into the crowd, dancing. There were so many people in the club and that meant Adele could easily slip out of the club when she was sure that there was nothing more she could do. Making her way towards the exit, Adele hesitated and waited to hear back from the higher ups. [/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom