Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pleasure Planet - SJO Dominion of the Zeltros Hex

Sala'dine

Admiral of the Ghost Fleet
[member="Alyisa Mithel"]

Sala'dine looked at her and kept a hand to steady her while she was going around the table. "Whoa whoa careful now." She said it scooping up the fox to match but she had a look on her face checking things out. She put an arm around Alyisa's waist. "WE can't have you falling over sweetie and I doubt you want to explain how you got unconscious in a nightclub surrounded by the others. Who can see you." She was looking at Draven and curious when the message came for them from [member="Adele Crawford"] who was in charge pretty much and it had gone through the channel. "Well that does good for us." She saw the message that the raid had been cancelled, the team was compromised and... her set was to extract with second team as she looked around. "We have new orders Alyisa and I hope you are still a good pilot. Go prep the shuttle."

“Wait, what”, there was confusion in her plea that was for sure.

She was trying to understand what Sala’dine was saying when she thought she heard [member="Tanaski Yumi"] ’s voice. The Padawn was clear over with Draven currently. She was trying to figure out how she could hear that over all the music and the people. Really it was just drunken high Force use. There was a simple application one could hear through walls and all sorts of net tricks with it.

“Time to go”, she asked Sala’dine. “I have not got to shot Draven yet”, confused Alyisa was starting to reach for her side arm. [member="Draven Dursden"]

Then [member="Sala'dine"] said a key word. “I get to fly”, Alyisa perked up and turned around to Sala’dine!

“I get to fly”, she said again this time more aggressive!

“Yes”, Alyisa spun around and started to make for the door. “Move out of the way people”, she was not yelling but her voice was elevated and she was pushing some people out of her way.

Teammates: [member="Josh DragonsFlame"], [member="Asaraa Vaashe"], [member="Saka Amara"], [member="Iakchi"], [member="Glenn Knight"]

Alright, maybe Anora was getting a little too into her role. Not to say she was being trashy, or was sloshed by any means, but she had most definitely found a grove and was enjoying herself. So it had taken her a moment to realize that she had even been spoken to - by her Master no less.

She didn't pause in her dancing, but she did ease up and turn herself so that she was facing the table and Master DragonsFlame to boot. "I think I'm doing okay," she informed him with a shrug of the shoulders. "I haven't started any fights yet, or somehow managed to cause any to happen, so that's good!" Yeah, the planet was seemingly out of her element, and yet she was blending in just fine.

And since her Master seemed to have other company, Anora shifted herself right back around so that she wasn't intruding on conversation, which made her somewhat oblivious to the ongoings of the others for the time being.

Glenn Knight

G
Team: Hulk Smash
Objective: Mingle with the patrons, try a few drinks, don't get hammered like RIP Padawan.
Teammates: [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] | [member="Saka Amara"] | [member="Iakchi"] | [member="Anora Vahn"] | @ Asaraa Vaashe
Equipment: Ballistic Vest, Classic DL-44 HBP, Lightsaber

Glenn nodded to Asaraa's words with his eyes closed. After witnessing the fiasco known as Saka getting drunk, the young Padawan decided to try something that doesn't hit you like a hammer and incapicitate you. So, he went with a soft whiskey. After taking a few sips, he found that it was...tolerable. He wasn't going to be drinking it like water of course, but a couple of glasses should be ok. 5 minutes later, Glenn was surprised to see that he had gone through two glasses of the whiskey, and had a third glass that was empty. The kriff? He went through the drink that fast? This is concerning. Although he doesn't feel woozy or anything. After finishing off the third glass and requesting another, he looked around to see if anything had changed.

To start off, it looks like his Master was finished dancing with the Darksider woman and the two were still together. The pair were sitting at a table and the Master was recounting a rather interesting tale. In another part of the club, he noticed that a couple of Draven's goons were pushing people out of their way to talk to a few patrons. Glenn hoped they wouldn't make a scene and blow everyone's cover. That would be a nightmare. The bartender returned with another glass of whiskey. This is his fourth. At this rate, Glenn might have to do a detox. Even if he could consume 10 or more glasses of whiskey or some other type of alcohol and stay alert, a detox should still take top priority before he did anything else. He looked around more while nursing his fourth glass. Why isn"t anything FUN happening?

Tolth Corday

T
Objective: Elysium - Raiding

Any good criminal den had at least one secret exit to help its patrons escape a bust or attack, and Aroma was no different. But the thing about exits is that they also worked as an entrance. That's where Tolth came in, on point to grab every big honcho gathered.

Carefully, two fireteams of heavily armored mercenaries made their ways through the sewers of Capital. With their active camo engaged, they blended in nearly perfect to their surroundings, appearing almost invisible. If they stopped or kept walking slowly, then they would be hard to pick out from casual observation.

Every so often, the group stopped at Tolth came in contact with a camera or motion sensor - a product of paranoid club owners and crime lords trying to watch their back - until he could fiddle with them. Once under his command, the simple sensors registered nothing as he and his merry band of mercs passed through.

It got worse as they neared Aroma, which even included a few mini-drones hovering about on patrols. If the technopath hadn't been aboard on this angle of the mission, then it would have taken ages to get the assault team in place.

"Darn," he said over comms as he sent a drone away. "It's almost like they have something to hide. Talisman, we made it on the scene."

The exit was well hidden built to resemble just another slab of the sewer walls, but he could see beyond its false exterior for all the fancy locking mechanisms in steady contact with the resident security system. However, he didn't attempt to crack open the door, not yet. Like everyone else, his team needed a signal, to make sure that the infiltration team was out of harm's way once the raid set in motion. It would be a shame to shoot up his new coworkers on their first mission together. (Okay, so their carbines were set to stun, but it would still smart if hit!)

--------------​
[Talisman - NPC Commander]

Commander Locke (Adele) had completed her mission, successfully infiltrating the nightclub to uncover the front operation's drug lab. Not only that, but the Corellian had stumbled upon massive drug deal underway, between some of the top players of the Mid-Rim and inner regions of the galaxy.

Now came time for the raid to complete the operation, but now there were complications. Command had received conflicting reports from Felix and Hulk elements, Felix claiming the that Hulk had been compromised by "extracurriculars" during the op. Hulk meanwhile, managed to transmit data and do at least part of their job, but it was clear that members of both Felix and Hulk had become liabilities.

Normally, the mission probably would have been called off, but they were presented with a rare opportunity.

Talisman issued a text message back to all elements (Felix, Hulk, Raider, Specter):

"Felix, we understand your concerns, but this is a once in the lifetime opportunity. If you can improvise and work around your hindrances, then I recommend continuing with the mission, but the final call is yours."

--------------​

"Ugh," Tolth complained to the rest of his squad in response to Talisman. "I didn't hoof through rivers of sludge and poodoo just to stop now."

He sent his own text to everyone else to offer his input.

"Felix, I know what you can do. Lock down the lower floors door by door and isolate our primary targets from the rest of the club. Pull a fire alarm or something to evacuate the rest of the club, and have Hulk and cover the stairwell. Easy peasy, we got this."

Even if all the Jedi above were high as balls, they could hold a single door at the very least while his squad got to work. He hoped.

[member="Adele Crawford"] [member="Bellalika"] [member="Carab Kil'vah"] [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] [member="Draven Dursden"] [member="Valkren Calderon"]

Adele Crawford

A
[SIZE=9pt]Adele waited and listened to the message given by Talismen. It wasn’t what she wanted to hear, but she had a mission to do. Pausing for a moment she pinched the bridge of her nose as she swayed back and forth to not look suspicious. It had been sixty three days that she had been here, she had done her job, and when freedom was right at her fingertips she had to deal with drunk and drugged Jedi. They were preventing her from getting to what she really wanted at this moment. Exhaling, she knew that she had to let this mission finish like it was intended to. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Tolth sent his own words of wisdom and Adele nodded. Her mind had been running on the same idea, with the patrons out they could focus their efforts on their real targets. As she swayed someone decided to get a bit handsy with her. Frowning, she drove an elbow into his face and grabbed the man setting up against the wall. A hand slapped him a bit as he woke up from the dazed state she had put him in. “No touch.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]The man nodded and she moved away from him and slipped into the shadowed area. Couples made out there was even a triple kiss going on. Shaking her head, Adele pulled up her device that had already been chained through the security cams. Using that entry point she activated the buildings lock down sequence. All the doors on the lower levels started to lock up, leaving the one from the sewers unlocked for [member="Tolth Corday"] and his boys to get through. She would hide long enough to make sure she locked that door as well. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Adele reprogrammed the system to have a different lock code, just in case the club owner attempted to override her commands. She sent the code to Talisman and Tolth just in case they needed it for some reason. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Access Code: X36AY[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=9pt]With the code sent off, Adele moved quickly from her position and found the fire alarm. Sighing softly, she really didn’t want to do this, because in most cases when these were pulled sometimes sprinklers would spout out. Her fingers pulled the white lever and alarms started to blare, crowds began to make their way towards the doors and she radioed [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] a reminder of what his mission was. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“Block the stairwell to the north, see ya!”[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=9pt]With that the sprinkler system started to spray and Adele took this as her queue to dip with the crowds. She sent her last message to Talisman, alerting that she had gotten out and was headed back to her safe location.[/SIZE]

[member="Bellalika"] [member="Carab Kil'vah"] [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] [member="Draven Dursden"] [member="Valkren Calderon"]

Team: Try not to break all the things
Objective: Keep everyone out of trouble and look natural
Allies: [member="Iakchi"] | [member="Josh"] Dragonsflame | [member="Saka Amara"] | [member="Glenn Knight"] | [member="Anora Vahn"] | [member="Scherezade deWinter"] | [member="Draven Dursden"]
Wearing: This Sunshot Pistol strapped to one leg, 6 Shiva knives hidden around her body.

sjheaderblue.png

Blue eyes settled on Saka's slight frame, concern shining from Asaraa's gaze as she pushed herself slowly to her feet. The girl reached out with one hand to rest on Iakchi's shoulder as she gaze Saka a small smile. "Take it easy and rest right now." She knew from her own experiences that waking up the next day was not going to be a pleasant experience for the other girl. The one-time Asaraa had let herself get drunk, well honestly not let her self get drunk so much as drink the spiked punch at a party. To be honest she'd been lucky to get off so lightly, but the experience had left its indelible mark, she had no intention of letting herself get drunk anymore. Glancing over at the wookie she let her hand squeeze his shoulder before letting go turning to face Josh and his new friend.

Asaraa inclined her head at the woman, a smile pulling up the corners of her mouth in greeting. "Asaraa." She let her gaze stray over to the bar and then back to the pair sitting on the couch, eyes resting on Josh for a moment before she smiled and sat down on the edge of the couch, glancing over at Glenn at the bar. "You do seem to take me to new and interesting places," the pink-haired girl dead-panned as she glanced down at the bottle on the table. For a moment she considered taking a swig of it, but perhaps now was not the best time for it. Especially with the feelings she could feel permuting through the force, a familiar sense of focus and discipline. The Rangers were coming and she wanted to be ready.

It was a good thought, and apparently the universe had the same idea, no sooner had Asaraa managed to settle back on the couch and get comfortable when a blaring alarm shook the air around them. She only had time to open her eyes in shock as the sprinkler systems blew open, water cascading through the club in a heavy shower, running down the young woman's face as her pink hair lay plastered to her head as she forced herself up, grinning at Josh as her hand went to the blaster strapped to her thigh. "Well, looks like it's game time."

Objectives:

Josh: Split up and blend into crowd, take out a security guard to thin out numbers. Reunite with the others to participate in following firefight with the rest of security, and any criminals that find their way to their floor. Lead Team Hulk Smash to victory.

Asaraa: Split up and blend into crowd, take out a security guard to thin out numbers. Reunite with the others to participate in following firefight with the rest of security, and any criminals that find their way to their floor.

Anora: Split up and blend into crowd, take out a security guard to thin out numbers. Reunite with the others to participate in following firefight with the rest of security, and any criminals that find their way to their floor.

Saka: Blend into the crowd and flee the nightclub, make way back to Final Dragon. Alert Josh's R4 and HK units to bring The Final Dragon overhead and use stun phasers on any criminals that escape.

Iakchi: Block the basement door, nobody gets in or out.

Glenn: Block the basement door, nobody gets in or out.
Teammates: [member="Asaraa Vaashe"], [member="Saka Amara"], [member="Iakchi"], [member="Glenn Knight"], [member="Anora Vahn"]
Outliers: [member="Scherezade deWinter"]

"You seem to enjoy bumping and grinding on the partygoers of Zeltros. I'll have to ensure you work here more if you enjoy it so much" Josh would tease Anora, shooting her a cheeky grin before she went back off to playing her part in their facade. It was funny, despite all of her bumping and grinding, Anora still did not receive the same teasingly flirtatious treatment as was his usual joking fare, no quips about her looks, no flirtatious teases, nothing. Not that she wasn't pretty, nor did he seem to think she was too much of a stick in the mud to try, no, but it was notable he never seemed to do so with his Padawans... Asaraa being the exception, considering they were doing this prior to their partnership. Perhaps it was a matter of acting as peers once they had earned the right to be as a Knight? Or simply respecting the bounds of Master and Padawan in times that it was possible? Perhaps time would tell.

Josh had just finished writing something down just in case when the alarm would begin to blare, his eyes widening in surprise at how soon it was here. "Already?" Josh would remark, blinking a few times. Well, their insiders worked quick, it seems. "Oi, it's time" Josh would call to his team as he would rise to his feet, putting his datapad away. Normally he would be relieved to be out of a hole like this so soon, but there was one thing that left him a bit disappointed.

Taking a deep breath, Josh would turn to Scherezade as he would gingerly help her to her feet with the hand he was still holding. He frowned when his eyes met hers, then.

"You already know what I'm going to say" He spoke quietly. "You need to get out of here, it's not safe."

He sighed, then, biting his lip.

"I can see it in your eyes, I know what's on your mind. Your eyes tell me you've had many promises broken, and you think this is just another time, am I right?" He asked. "After this is over, if you linger around awhile, I will come find you" He promised as he would squeeze her hand in turn. With that, he would take what he was writing, and place it into her hands. "If I can't find you after awhile, call this number, it'll contact my datapad and we'll meet up."

He smiled warmly, then. "Because I'm damn well not breaking my promise. I promised you tonight, you'll have it."

He couldn't break his promise now, he'd given her his contact. There was literally no escaping out of it now that she had a way to reach him. Luckily, he didn't want to get out of it. Reluctantly, he let go of her hand, in any way he could ensuring she wouldn't topple over before he would beckon his Padawans and Iakchi to follow as they would walk through the crowds, and he would begin to give commands. His eyes had changed in that moment. He was completely serious now, his expression, his eyes, everything told that he was all business. That switch had been flipped.

"Iakchi, Glenn. You two are to guard the top of the staircase beyond the basement door. Our perps will likely be trying to get through there to escape the raid team. Nobody gets in, and nobody gets out. Am I clear? Nobody gets past you two, fight anyone who tries to get past you.

I want the more experienced Padawans, Asaraa and Anora, with me. We are to split up, blend into the crowd heading to the doors and sneak up on security. We need to ensure they don't try to attack Iakchi and Glenn, nor assist the perpetrators in escape if any get past. The moment one goes down, odds are the rest will attack and a larger scale firefight will risk civilian casualties. We need to thin out the numbers right at the battle's beginning, so we split up, look for one another and when each of us are in position, take out the guard closest to you. Our job is to secure this floor and ensure that our enemies do not get past us.

Saka, it's not recommended for your safety to fight in your condition, so I have a more important job for you. Blend in with the crowd and get out of here, get back to the Dragon, and alert my droids HK and R4 to fly over and set phasers to stun. They need to be able to act if any pictures I send to the Dragon of someone escaping matches someone on their sights. You will be our final line of defense if anyone gets past us.

No killing, only incapacitate. Go! Now! "

With that, the Jedi would duck down and move through the crowd, remembering his notes that he took on the guard paths and habits... As they had been sent to the cloud server, anyone on the team could access them as well with a datapad.

Iakchi

Babysitter, Bodyguard, Beverage Connoisseur
Objective: You... Shall Not... PASS!!
Teammates: [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | [member="Saka Amara"] | [member="Glenn Knight"] | [member="Anora Vahn"] | [member="Josh DragonsFlame"]

With the alarm blaring, Iakchi knew it was time to get to work. Josh had relayed his orders specifically, and he looked over to [member="Glenn Knight"] who was to be his partner for the assignment. "Come on, let's get to work," he said in his booming voice, the Shyriiwook tongue flowing in its deep growls and roars.

The throngs of people pushing to exit were easy to navigate for a being of his size. Most actually got out of his way, preferring not to tangle with a Wookiee on a night where they were probably planning much more intimate or relaxed endings. Once he'd arrived at the stairwell he took position above the basement door, his wide and brawny physique easily blocking it with little space left to either side, not the least enough for any human of average size to squeeze through without a fight. And if they tried to fight he would certainly give them one.

Allies: SJO
Objective: Grab Druggies

It was go time. The sprinklers rained down water on the knight and his trusted commander as they stood arguing with a red faced patron, who was laying atop a pile of broken boards which had once been a flimsy table. The timing was perfect. Draven cut off the man, who was roaring, "What the-" with a sharp kick to the jaw, his booted foot swinging upwards with a crunch, the man's head snapping back as his body fell limply to the floor. It was absolute chaos. High druggies ran back and forth like chickens with their heads cut off, searching desperately for some exit as their minds convinced them that they would be killed in a imaginary roaring fire.​
Felix's head jerked up from the bar as he heard the fire alarm blare, almost bursting his ears, and freezing cold water absolutely doused his entire body. Calmly setting the drink he was holding, he then set off in a speed walk towards Draven and George, who were now looking about the club wildly.​
Draven acquired his first target, a man dressed in a suit, which he had over heard earlier talking about a rather large drug deal. He was a notorious underground leader who had been distributing large amounts of the drug throughout the low life societies. Pointing, Draven roared over the alarm, sprinklers, and screaming, "That one!" Before he glanced over his shoulder. Apparently the short, loud jedi had been noticed by the massive slab of a bouncer which had been covering the door.​
Felix winced as he saw the first hammer like fist pound down on Draven's face, sending him backwards and toppling over a nearby table with a muffled crash. Apparently the bouncer had also been employed by the man Draven was pointing out. George was big, but this bodyguard/bouncer? He was massive. Felix wondered what they put in the water to make someone that karking big. George and the other man came to grips, the two wrestling furiously, punching, biting, and kicking. Neither would go down at first, it was like clash of the titans, George slightly smaller, and significantly older, but with more speed and skill, this guard just raw, unfiltered power. Muscles bulged, suits tore, the black baseball cap George had been wearing went absolutely flying. And eventually a scream added to the cacophony of noise in the bar, as George came up off the floor with the man, a momentary pause in the fight, as clenched between Draven's Dude's teeth, was a bloody ear, with bits of flesh still attached to it. The momentary laps was interrupted as the huge guard came up swinging, slamming George across the side of the face with a chair, sending bits of wood flying everywhere, and splintered wreckage embedding its self in the older man's face.​
Felix decided he had other places to be. Instead he snaked behind the table, dodging a single wild blow, as the man noticed him, but was drawn out to the bloody brawl that he had previously been engaged in with George. Kneeling behind the table Draven had toppled over, he shook the Jedi, "Oh no oh no they killed him...C'mon, cmon!" He slapped the young man's face over and over again, until eventually Draven came to. Drool dribbled down the knight's chin as he muttered, "Wh-Wha?" And looked around, his hair a mess. Felix pointed at the man in the suit, who was rushing towards one of the doors on the lower floors, jumping and leaping over furniture and dodging between patrons.​
Shaking his head, Draven muttered a couple of curses, and groggily came to his feet, then took off after the man. He let the force flow through him, anger, rage, his legs and arms almost felt like they were swelling with power. He slammed into the man at possibly the fasted dash he had ever managed. The two men bounced off the closed door with a sharp, "Snap!" The older mob boss skittering across the floor and slamming into the low wall next to it. Sadly, so did Draven. The knight discarded his leather jacket, tossing it aside, now standing in only a completely soaked wife beater, and the leather harness which held his sabers was exposed. He would draw one, the bright blue light pulsing in the crowd, burning weakly in the water, the blade flickering dangerously. He groaned, as the young man realized that if water continued to pour over the hilt like it was, it would short the blade. He had to be quick. Instead of just ending the man, he held up his hand, crushing him with the force against the low wall...and he should have stopped there, as the man's body went limp and he pleaded, saying he'd do what Draven wanted. But this man had sold drugs to children, to women who were pregnant, without care....Draven squeezed. Bones crunched, flesh squealed as it was compressed, and the man's eyes began to bulge.​
George was covered in blood, his face a absolute wreck. The cartilage and bone of his nose sticking out at all sorts of odd angles, and both eyes already swollen almost completely shut. His mouth was also filled with blood, a deep black color as he...smiled. The white teeth flashed as he chuckled and smiled, rolling with the other man, who was looking no better, in fact he looked even worse then poor George. The Dude's roars could be heard even above the screeching, "Now we have a fight!" The sounds of flesh smacking down on flesh, bones breaking, flesh crushing, "That all ya-" Muffled screaming as he finally went down underneath the massive bouncer, who was now completely missing a eye, a gaping, bloody hole where it should have been. His muscular, young arm curling around George's and sweeping it behind his back. The two were locked together, the other man slamming fist after fist into his side as he continued to at the same time crush down on the arm which was bent at a awkward angle. Now the sickening sound of real bones crushing and cracking could be heard, tendons tearing. But George too had his enemy locked, as much as he was locked. The meaty, powerful elbow hammered down on his side, once, twice, three times. Each time a rib could be heard shattering, until it just sounded like someone pounding on a bag of ice. The two men were locked like eagles in a fall to their death, neither wanting to give, both destroying each other.​

Objective: Flee
Teammates: Asaraa Vaashe | Iakchi | Glenn Knight | Anora Vahn | Josh DragonsFlame

"Yes master." She responded dejectedly, the previously seated half drunken Padawan sprung into action faster than anyone could give her credit for as the alarm blared loudly. Saka backed away stealthily, heading into the throbbing crowd of confused patrons and staff. Bracing herself, she used her small frame and height to slip past people. It was painstakingly slow and her throbbing headache screamed at her angrily. She gritted her teeth and kept going. Feeling some satisfaction, she saw she was only a few metres from the exit point. Only one confused and angry guard separated her from escape. The young Padawan darted for the exit, making herself as difficult a target as possible.

The brute tried to intercept her as she made for the exit but he was too slow as she vaulted under his weak attempt to grab her, What the—” He stumbled backward, eyes wide, but before he could say anything else Saka stuck out her foot and tripped him over. she didn’t give him the chance to get up, rather than truly cripple the guard, Saka took the marginally less cruel and infinitely more obvious route, and kicked him in the groin as hard as she could before bolting.

Allies: [member="Adele Crawford"] | [member="Tolth Corday"] | [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] | [member="Valkren Calderon"] | [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | [member="Iakchi"] | [member="Scherezade deWinter"] | [member="Saka Amara"] | [member="Draven Dursden"] | [member="Bellalika"]
Objective: Get drugs and get out.

Carab stood there waiting to hear what the Zeltron had to say, who was just looking back at his men then at Carab. His hands twitched nervously and sweat dripped from his forehead, the suspense was killing him. He needed to ensure that Adele had time to get out of the room and that Bellalika got to the Jedi in time. Snatching the card from Carab's hand, the Zeltron inspected it carefully then nodded his head. "Seems you are desperate enough. It'll be a thousand creds. Getting tough with Silver Jedi hunting us down, could use another smuggler if ya think you could stay sober enough to do missions for me. Might even give you employee discounts, just don't take too much." His henchmen laughed on cue as the boss man lead Carab to the room.

Once in the room, Carab was sat between the two burly men, their large shoulders squeezing him in tight. The boss left the main room and headed into a secondary room, likely the supply chamber. During this, Carab's comlink was blinking crazy with the communications between the various Silver Jedi groups. He should have switched it off but he didn't have time and it completely went over his head. "Someone's popular huh?" One of the henchmen said in a gruff voice, sounding like gravel.

"Oh... Likely just the woman I'm sharing this with wondering what's taking so long. You know how they get..." Carab commentated, unsure he even knew what he meant bar hearing something similar said earlier at the bar. "Oho! Damn straight, can't keep their karking selves to themself. I understand girl problems, never leave me alone either." The henchman continued. Carab paid little attention, watching the door as he waited impatiently.

The boss returned with a substantial amount of Elysium, Carab then remembered that the amount was meant to be shared. Looked a lot less when that was put into consideration. He placed the packet of Elysium on the table and looked over at Carab. "Creds first, then drugs." He stated in a cold voice. Carab swallowed hard, he needed this, it be enough to recreate the drug if the op was successful and Elysium was off the street but also last him a day or two. Pulling out a datapad, he punched in the amount and transferred it over to the dealer. "There. Done." Carab said coolly.

He grabbed the bag as the fire alarm signal went. The boss stared at Carab then at his men. "What you doing?!" The boss shouted over the alarm. "Me? What do I gain from this?" The boss paused then nodded, he then used his comlink the look at the camera feed of the dancefloor. "Karking poodoo, Jedi. They're here. He comes with us, insurance as they won't want us to kill him. Upstairs is out, so we go through the sewers!" He shouted to his henchmen, who grabbed Carab at once. Carab growled but didn't resist much, it was pointless. Whoever this Jedi was that revealed themzelves, he wanted a serious word with.

Nearby: [member="Alyisa Mithel"], [member="Sala'dine"], @La'Ca Cavataio and [member="Draven Dursden"] apparenlty

Outfit: Brown Shirt, Red scaf, black jacket and jeans
Weapons: Strapped to side
Objective: Hang out because nothing else to do

Draven seemed interested in something else as he entered the club, but no matter to each their own, either way the young Jin had a target zeroed out of the crow. Though now more so out of concern as the blonde woman seemed to raise a blaster towards Draven in a very drowsy sort of way, "yep, she is very out of it". Letting out a small sigh Tanan wandered over to the slumbering woman along with her still sober companion, ducking and weaving through the dense crowed that packed the night club.

The yells and shouts from Alysia making it very easy to know where she was located, hopefully no one got shot, "So tell me, has she been smoking drinking or all of the above"? He replied, walking up behind Sala'dine. "Like I know the girls has a small reputation for being a trouble maker and quite... expressive, but I have a feeling she has over done it". Or were they just riding off the high of being free? It was common knoweldge about how the woman came to be after a sting operation.

Come to think of it, that was the same one where Draven screwed things over... perhaps her shooting him made more sense then just being intoxicated.

Objective - BYOO
Interacting with: Anyone who would like to

"Something rare, something that requires special talents" His voice had dropped in tone as if what he said was such a secret.

Leilani did not know what to think of this person, "Do you know where it was last located?" Why not start with simple basics, maybe that would get her farther than this cloak and dagger routine.

"The Library system on Obroa-skai."

Hmm, well that wasn't so difficult.

"Rare books section"

BOOKS??? "You mean like something bound in an animal hide with paper pages? That kind of book?" She couldn't remember the last time she saw a book.

"Yes."

Leilani stepped back and leaned against the display case. "A book is going to have high security, and a vacuum sealed container, at the very least."

He nodded in agreement as he toyed with the bone necklace again, "Yes"

"You want me to buy it."

He laughed a deep sarcastic laugh that told her she was being ridiculous.

"OH, I see...you want me to arrange it's theft."

"I did not say what I wanted you to do only that I wished to have this book. Perhaps you should consider all things and then let me know." He pulled a holocard, "everything you need to talk to me is on there."

He turned and walked out, Lelani looked at the card no name, just digits. She knew she should toss it away, but the temptation to look at what he wanted was already nagging at her.

She'd have to scope out the contents of the Library system.

Objectives:

Josh: HULK SMASH

Asaraa: Split up and blend into crowd, take out a security guard to thin out numbers. Reunite with the others to participate in following firefight with the rest of security, and any criminals that find their way to their floor.

Anora: Split up and blend into crowd, take out a security guard to thin out numbers. Reunite with the others to participate in following firefight with the rest of security, and any criminals that find their way to their floor.

Saka: Blend into the crowd and flee the nightclub, make way back to Final Dragon. Alert Josh's R4 and HK units to bring The Final Dragon overhead and use stun phasers on any criminals that escape.

Iakchi: Make sure THEY SHALL NOT PAAAAAAAAASSSSS!

Glenn: Block the basement door, nobody gets in or out.
Teammates: [member="Asaraa Vaashe"], [member="Saka Amara"], [member="Iakchi"], [member="Glenn Knight"], [member="Anora Vahn"]
Outliers: [member="Scherezade deWinter"]

As the sprinklers began to go off, Josh's hair, before tied up, would end up getting soaked and started to fall to the sides. The braid would break and his hair would fall down to his shoulders, soaking wet and all. Letting out an irritated groan, the Jedi would press on. As he would make his way to position close to a security guard that was trying to make his way toward the basement door, Josh would begin to tail him, waiting for [member="Anora Vahn"] and [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] to take their positions. The moment that they were close enough, Josh would make his preparations. In the background, he could hear Draven starting a fight before this had even started, and he let out a sigh in turn. "As smart as a bantha, that one" He muttered though he supposed at the least, Draven might be a good distraction.

As soon as they were in position, Josh would place a hand on the back of the head of the guard. "Sleep..." Josh would whisper as he would begin to work the White Current. Unfortunately, between the pheromones keeping them awake, and the sprinklers adding to that, the effects of the power weren't working fast enough, and Josh realized as the guard would begin to turn around. "Kriff" Josh would mutter as the realization hit him. Knowing he had no time, he would quickly raise both hands and box both of the guard's temples with a resounding clap, watching as they would crumple to the ground unconscious. He hoped that Anora and Asaraa had done their jobs, as more security guards would see it and begin to charge him. With so much going on, and so many people around the room trying to get out, Josh's senses were all over the place, and he was unable to defend himself as the barrel of a shotgun blaster would strike him dead in the side of the head, sending him stumbling to his knees. A kick to his jaw followed, and Josh found himself spitting up blood from the hit. As he would get up though, Josh found himself staring dead into the eyes of his assailant, and boy did he not look happy.

"Please sir, might I have another?"

"... What the hell are you?"

CRACK!

A mighty headbutt would end this conversation prematurely as the guard would go down. "Ahh.... Ahhhhhh! Sith spit!" The Jedi would groan as he would hold his aching head. "Sodding, kriffing, sith... Ffff.... Why the sodding hell did I think that was a good idea?" Josh would complain to himself, pure adrenaline having motivated that hit and not his tact. "Ahh... Bloody... That barrel to my head just... Ahhh...."

His senses alerted him just in time to avoid a punt aimed upwards at his head. Wanting to buy time, and even partly by instinct, Josh would resort to the same means he'd noticed his Padawan do on the way out.

CRACK!

A sharp kick to the groin would down his opponent, and Josh couldn't help but laugh a bit between groans. "Well, look on the bright side... Considering how Zeltros is, I probably just saved you a good 18 or more years... Ow, ow, ow..."

He'd been fighting from underneath and having to up his pace to catch up with what was going on around him ever since the use of the White Current hadn't worked out, and his head had been pounding heavily ever since the barrel shot. He hoped this would buy him enough time as he would place a hand on his injured head and begin to use Force Healing... At the least, it would calm the pain enough to allow him to fight properly. He just hoped that Anora and Asa had done their parts and had a better time than he did. The less the numbers of their opponents, the better.

He noticed one of them pulling out a blaster and preparing to fire, a bit after he had begun healing... He didn't get as much healing time as he wanted, but... Duty calls.

Team: Try not to break all the things
Objective: Keep everyone out of trouble and look natural
Allies: [member="Iakchi"] | [member="Josh"] Dragonsflame | [member="Saka Amara"] | [member="Glenn Knight"] | [member="Anora Vahn"] | [member="Scherezade deWinter"] | [member="Draven Dursden"]
Wearing: This Sunshot Pistol strapped to one leg, 6 Shiva knives hidden around her body.

sjheaderblue.png

As the mist drizzled down from the sprinklers, droplets of water gathering on her skin, dribbling down her skin leaving a track around it as if the girl was crying, as if the heavens themselves were crying with her. One hand rose as she offered Josh a jaunty salute, two fingers tapping at the side of her head as she slowly walked backwards, letting the fear-maddened crowd swallow her up like an ocean as the pink-haired padawan vanished from view. Even touching on the force, keeping from being swept away was a tough battle as she tried to cut across the crowd. It almost felt like walking into a stampede, the panic in the room a palpable taste in her mouth as she reached up under her top, pulling the knives she'd secreted there out of their harness with a sigh of pleasure. It was unobtrusive under her loose top but didn't half cinch into her shoulders. Rolling her shoulders the padawan closed her eyes, reaching out with the force rather than relying on her vision to guide her.

The knife in her hand flipped up, end over end, the silver blade sparkling for a moment as it caught the dim lights of the club before Asaraa's fingers closed around the blade carefully, holding it grasped between her fingers as she flicked her hand, casting the weapon out. Casting it out maybe, but not entirely, the girl wrapped her weapon in skeins of the force, holding it floating in mid-air as she let it speed along towards its target, almost whistling as it cut through the air. A slight tug left and right, up and down, the knife was like a fish weaving through the crowd as another and another flashed out from the girl's hand guided through the force to their target like the homing bullets of the kind of cheap fiction Asaraa would never admit to reading.

The hapless guard she'd targetted never even knew what hit him, the three knives arriving in quick succession delivered a blow to his kidney, the back of his knee and his chin before they swung around through the crowd to pummel him once more, the force guiding them exactly where they needed to be. Asaraa rarely used Shatterpoint, rarely saw the need to seek out specific weaknesses in a person or thing...but she did now. with unerring precision each strike drove the man closer to the edge before one last strike to the side of his neck left him hunched over on the ground, chest rising and falling in slow shallow breaths as the comforting dark of unconsciousness claimed him. The man had never ever seen his assailant, the attack over within the span of a breath as the knives swum off to the ceiling, circling the padawan as she pushed her way through the crowd once more.

Objective: Commence with Raid​
Nearby: [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] | [member="Draven Dursden"] | [member="Asaraa Vaashe"]|
[member="Pandora"] | [member="Saka Amara"] | [member="Iakchi"] | [member="Tanaski Yumi"]
[member="Adele Crawford"] | [member="Carab Kil'vah"] | [member="Tolth Corday"] | [member="Glenn Knight"]
( I THINK I got everyone.. :p )

The transmission went through initially, calling off the raid element. Valkren's body relaxed all-together for the moment, the tense silence from waiting in the room with the other three operators from his unit was broken down by a few chuckles after hearing the raid was called off. After the rangers had waited for this long, it was just comical to them that the operation was ending without a single round being fired off.

Then, another transmission hit their earpieces, this time it was from command.

Soon after came the fire alarm, the next best thing to a signal their team could have gotten. Yet, even with their brief moment of relaxation, training kicked in as soon as the others witnessed the colonel climb to his feet.

"Go time, boys. Let's move it!" Valkren tapped his earpiece, signaling Lowder and his perimeter team to set up at the two front entrances.

Directly Infront of the club, Lowder had received the word from his commanding officer to proceed with the raid, ushering the six men in civilian clothing with tactical garb on overtop to move out into the street with him. All six were equipped with sidearm, knife, any extra equipment one individual might choose to bring with them on the mission, and of course their 'Famos' carbines, all set to stun. The six men were brisk in their transition from one side of the street to the other, keeping an even spread with their weapons leveled at the entrances. Occupying the window where the Specialist and the Colonel had once overlooked the club, was now a marksman, carefully positioned to cover the main team. The six man team soon approached the front doors, on-lookers on the streets scurrying away due to the squad of men with what seemed to be heavy-armaments.

"We're on the clock ladies, let's move." Specialist Lowder pulled up his mask to the bridge of his nose, before entering the doors with his team close behind them. They came in yelling, weapons raised, but stopping their position directly at the doors so no-one could exit.

At the loading bay, the four man team that Valkren was leading also made their way across the street, following close on Calderon's heels. Lucky enough for them, the bay was open, with a truck sat running in the midst of it. A ranger, Sergeant Smoak, was the first to creep forward inside of the bay, with Valkren behind. Valkren held his weapon over Smoak's head as they advanced down the side of the truck further into the club, the Sergeant crouch-walking forward carefully awaiting someone to sprout forward.

It wasn't like they were catching these thugs entirely by surprise, considering the fire alarm had been tripped. Something had to have gone wrong..

The thought about something in the plan going wrong was impeded as two thugs stopped in-between the truck and the wall next to the pair of rangers, eyes wide as they looked at the armed assailants.

"What the he-"

Their words were cut short as both Smoak and Calderon let several rounds out from their own Famos carbines, forcing the now stunned henchmen to fall to the ground helplessly. After stepping over the bodies and rounding the corner of the truck, they'd come face to face with the other two rangers, who took the other side of the truck.

"Course, you two picked the easy side." Valkren remarked at this rather non-chalantly, a kind of joking style that was common among their unit during operations. Something they've done just to make sure they don't lose their minds in the midst of everything going on.

The opposing rangers just shrugged, acknowledging the quick humor, and then turned with their weapons ready to advance further into the club. The commotion within was already loud enough for the group in the loading bay to hear, just meant they might have been late to the party. After quick work on the door console from Valkren, they slipped into the actual club, behind the bar. On either side of their entrance was another 'crook,' weapons already drawn due to the brawl that seemed to have started underneath the dazzling rays of water from the sprinklers overhead.

The two rangers that were the first to enter decided not to risk those hostiles firing on any of their own, after assuring that the other had their own side covered, they faced their carbines opposite ways. After a quick succession of professional shots from the pair, the unaware enemies crumpled like those before them. The rangers advanced their way around the bar, with Valkren and Smoak splitting as well to make it an even two-two split. With weapons faced into the crowd, they began yelling commands.

Crowd control was in all basic training for Antarian Ranger personal, and was even common in Valkren's younger days in the Galactic Republic. Loud and commanding was one of the key parts of it, but carrying big sticks was another big part of it. Their weapons should have done most of the trick for them.

"Antarian Rangers! Nobody move!" His voice was almost duplicated as the rangers in the front of the club and the rear of the club both barked out the exact same set of orders.

Now they'd just hope the majority of the criminals and civilians in here would listen, or else they would have to join in with the Jedi on the fun they seemed to be having.

Objective: BYOO
Dude: [member="Josh DragonsFlame"]
Other dudes: [member="Asaraa Vaashe"], [member="Saka Amara"], [member="Iakchi"], [member="Glenn Knight"], [member="Anora Vahn"]
Wearing: Jeans and a pink tap top, combat boots
Wielding: 12 Czerka knives under her clothes, a bottle of hard liquor

rosedic2.png

He'd given his name, but a moment later her mind had already removed it from memory. Remembering names wasn't a good idea. Remembering names brought on attachment, and attachment brought on betrayal and pain. He'd promised her a night, but at the rate her life was going, as well as the movements within the club, it was probably going to be yet another promise that would end up being broken.

The other people at the table seemed to not really take much note of her. This was perfectly fine with Scherezade, as they had done nothing to garner her interests. She could taste the lightside on most of them, but without any intention to harm her, and the promise of another man, she didn't expect them to try and do anything. And even if they did, would that really be so horrible? Death would be an easy way out. She just wished she knew if they were good enough to be effective and quick about it.

He was also telling a story, but she wasn't listening. Her gaze remained moving between blank and pain, and since no one else bothered to touch the bottle of liquor she'd bought with her, she took it for herself again and took a large swig. She almost belched. Almost. Gerwald had encouraged her belching. She didn't want to think about Gerwald again. She was.

Scherezade sighed and looked down, barely registering the hand touching hers. She closed her eyes.

When she opened them again, the table was deserted. They had all left, and left her alone there. Groaning, she forced her knees to unfold as she stood up, taking another swig from her bottle. She had to go back to her ship. She had to get off this planet. Drifting in space sounded very inviting right now. Vaguely, she recalled that the man had said something about the place not being safe. What was safe?

She took a step towards the door, almost toppling over a body on the floor, managing to catch her balance the last second. Emerald eyes blinked, grogginess vanishing from them. Adrenaline. Adrenaline helped in such cases, she seemed to remember.

She raised her head, looking around. More of the man's words rang in her mind now, along with a quick remembering of his name. Josh. His name was Josh. And she had his number in one of her pockets. It had been foolish to come here. She already knew that whatever she had wanted earlier, it would only make her feel more like crap later. So what was the point? She wanted to leave.

Broken promises.

Why hadn't she listened to him earlier? It was coming back in bits and fragments now. It was worse. Gerwald had made her such promises. Gerwald had lied. Did Josh plan on breaking them at the same time as he made them, just as Gerwald had? She didn't want to think about it.

Fine. It was time to go. Go back to her ship, sleep in the guest room because she couldn't bear to use the bed that she and Gerwald had spent so many hours in, doing much more than just physical stuff, hug her bottle, wait for unconsciousness to claim her. It was a solid plan that would take two hours of her otherwise unbusy schedule.

But her head snapped, looking at her surrounding now. Adrenaline. Things were happening. Fights had broken out. And someone was aiming a blaster at Josh, who didn't look like he was going to react in time.

With a sigh, Scherezade's free hand stretched forward, the fingers closing around on air.

The blaster holding man began to choke and struggled, his blaster falling as his hands reached for this throat. Scherezade squeezed harder and lifted him into the air for a single heart beat before she used her abilities to slam him into the nearest wall. One time, two times, three times, fish. Again and again, aiming mostly for his head, until his skull cracked, until its insides came bleeding out. Only then did she release her grip from him and looked at Josh, managing to give him an innocent smile and a shrug.

She opened her mouth to say something, but apparently that had been the cue for two more of these butthole to rush at her. Scherezade sighed. It seemed groups of stupid people never learned.

One Czerka knives slid into each of her hands, the liquor bottle falling to the floor. She knew how to use her knives. Deadly did not even begin to describe it.

As the two men rushed at her she moved, her body moving with feline agility that had been impossible a mere few minutes ago. She figured she had another minute, perhaps three, before the booze took her over again.

And still, her body sang. The Force flared from her in its full glory as she danced the dance of death, her knives knowing where to bury themselves into their bodies. It wasn't a quick kill. No. She was playing with them, like a cat torturing a dying mice. She was enjoying this. For the first time in over a week, the Sithling was smiling. This was what she was good at.

You leave a trail of death wherever you go. I would not change that about you even if I could.

And just as quickly the smile vanished, her joy ended. With a single move she finished both of them off, her body, face, and hair all covered in blood. It was done. She wanted to go back and relax in Gerwald's arms now. She couldn't.

Scherezade just stood there, the foggy effect of the booze slowly seeping back in.

You are the monster, child.

Objectives:

Josh: HULK SMASH!

Asaraa: HULK SMASH!

Iakchi: Make sure THEY SHALL NOT PAAAAAAAAASSSSS!

Scherezade: HULK SMASH! (Welcome to the team!)

Teammates: [member="Asaraa Vaashe"], [member="Saka Amara"], [member="Iakchi"], [member="Glenn Knight"], [member="Anora Vahn"] [member="Scherezade deWinter"]

"Blast... Going to be cutting it a little close."

Josh watched as the shotgun wielder was about to fire, while he tried to stop healing. It wasn't something one could stop instantly, the body needed to regulate itself, he knew that. But before they could fire he would stop and begin grasping his neck. And just like that, he went and slammed into the wall. Then again, and again, and again, and again. Josh's eyes widened as he would use the time that had been afforded him to try to finish what he had been doing. As he focused on healing his wounds, he saw just who his aid was - Scherezade.

He was surprised. Sure, he had made those promises, but a Sith had just come to his aid. He didn't understand, even as she would give him that smile and shrug that made it very clear she was here for him, and not just a desire for destruction. He watched as she would begin dropping the approaching security with knives. Those kills weren't necessary, Josh had been going non-lethal all this time. But at the same time, he was grateful to her for helping him. He hadn't expected it, and he would regret the deaths of those she had struck, but death was a part of the field. These things were going to happen, and this had been out of Josh's control.

The moment he finished healing, he would stand to his feet at the same moment that Scherezade would come to a stop. It was as if she had snapped out of a trance for a bit, but now the trance of alcohol and whatever sort of demons she was fighting had taken her again. And she had done so just as a guard would come up behind her, aiming a shotgun blaster straight at her head, from close range...

And with that, his feet began to fly.

Force Speed had been activated as the Jedi Master would activate his lightsaber, taking off full speed as he would run toward them, trying to stop it in time. She had helped him, and honor dictated he would do the same in her time of need as it was now.

"I don't think so!"

The Jedi Master had leaped off the top of a table, over the head of Scherezade as he would slice the shotgun in half, promptly shifting his body to hit a flying kick that sent the guard crashing backwards into a table. Another would open fire, and the Jedi would begin blocking the bolts with his lightsaber, the blue blade humming as he would charge forward, cutting them down to size with a slash to the side. A disabling slash, not a lethal one. It was a specialty of his, keeping them out of the fight while ensuring they wouldn't lose enough blood too quickly. No permanent damage, a bacta tank when they were found by law enforcement would fix them right up. It was his preferred method of dealing with criminals.

He would look back at Scherezade then, and realizing she wasn't moving would duck under a volley of blaster fire to get back to her side, quickly pulling her downward and moving her under a table, seeing as she didn't seem inclined to get herself out. "Thanks" He whispered into her ear as he would roll out from under the table and hold out a hand, launching a fireball at the volley of blaster bolts being fired at him. The shots would collide and explode, creating a smokescreen. Within the smokescreen, Josh used his senses to find his opponents as the Jedi would burst through it, catching the two by surprise and felling them both with a spinning slash that disabled them both at the sides.

He needed to reunite with [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] and [member="Anora Vahn"] soon, to finish the fight.

Objective: BYOO
Dude: Josh DragonsFlame
Other dudes: [member="Asaraa Vaashe"], [member="Saka Amara"], [member="Iakchi"], [member="Glenn Knight"], [member="Anora Vahn"]
Wearing: Jeans and a pink tap top, combat boots
Wielding: 12 Czerka knives under her clothes, a bottle of hard liquor

rosedic2.png

The man - Josh, his name was Josh - was standing close to her, fighting. She was completely oblivious to the action, didn't even know a blaster was about to go off into her head. She might have welcomed it if she'd known. She turned around, looking at the man move as he took them on with his lightsaber.

They were standing in Coruscant's Undercity. Gerwald had just decided to throw his life on the line and take her blood debt on because of a bunch of Trandoshians that had cheated. He was fighting in the ring, first one by one, then in twos. Then they started coming in groups and he finally let her join. They had fought together, their bodies moving as extensions of one another. They had relished in it, their dance perfect as though they had done it hundreds of times in the past. But they hadn't. It had been their first time fighting together, the wolf and the girl. It had taken more self control than either of them thought they had not to just break into a horizontal mambo when the killing was done, when they were both covered in blood from head to toe, carrying a droid they had taken as loot. She had told him the day after that, that she wanted them to train together, because they moved so powerfully together. He had been excited at the idea. He said they would. But when their trip to Corucant was over, she didn't see him again until after she escaped the Darkness, because while he was supposed to check up on her, he had been singing songs for her sister and sleeping with her, and he remained gone without a word in the week that followed as well.

Scherezade blinked as the memories rushed at her, her eyes growing wet. It wasn't a good place to cry. She was not going to cry. She was-

Promise me you won't do something stupid, Scherezade. Promise me you won't go out there and throw yourself into danger just because you're angry.

She was under a table?

The Sithling blinked, looking around When had she ended up under a table? Josh was thanking her. Why? She hadn't - She had. She'd killed those guards, one of whom was going to kill him. She nodded, calling a bottle from a nearby table into her hand, and didn't even check what its contents were before taking a swig. She didn't want to remember. She just wanted to forget, to no feel, to never feel again.

While Josh continued fighting the goons on the ground floor, Scherezade lay on her side and curled into a fetus position. She already knew sleep would not come. Sleep was dangerous. If she truly slept, the Darkness would claim her again. And so, she remained there, cradling her bottle, trying to shut her mind off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom