Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pleasure Planet - SJO Dominion of the Zeltros Hex

Iakchi

Babysitter, Bodyguard, Beverage Connoisseur
Objective: Blend in before Hulk Smash
Teammates: : [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | [member="Saka Amara"] | [member="Glenn Knight"] | [member="Anora Vahn"] | [member="Josh DragonsFlame"]

"Yes, I know the language," the young Wookiee replied, keeping his voice as low as one of his kind could while nodding along as his eyes scanned the crowd, watching vigilantly for dangers and the dealers they were there to apprehend. "My old master was a Devaronian who only spoke it. It's good to meet you too, I've seen your work in training, but never actually met with you."

With their greetings finished Iakchi turned his attention back to the crowd, bobbing his head a bit to the pounding of the music. If he weren't on assignment he might have sought out a dance, but for now, he moved towards the door, finding a spot where he could sit in peace and keep watch over things. It might have been any minute the order would be given.

Adele Crawford

A
Objective 1: Infiltrate the Operation for Elysium - > Follow the woman who drugged Carab to the lower levels
Allies: [member="Bellalika"] [member="Carab Kil'vah"] [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] and Co.

There were so many people in the club and Calab was there and then he was back again. She saw him dancing and figured he was using it so he could tell her information that he had found. They had to blend in, so she danced with him. Of course, remembering that he had taken the drug she sighed softly and smiled. He was having the time of his life and from the moments she had spent with him, it seemed like he needed it. The dancing continued, and he mentioned the bartender. Her eyes peeled away from the dancing man to where the bartender was. It seemed some undercover silvers were there as well, so she looked back towards Calab who now had his shirt up or off.

“So you work out.” She really didn’t know what else to say, but something did strike her. He was higher than a kite and she knew she’d see him after this mission. So the time was to make memories. Just like everyother patron, she had her comm and she moved it to take a selfie of her and the dancing man. Leaning close to him, she gave the peace sign and a big grin. The photo was taken and she examined it. Nodding with approval, she shoved the device into her pocket and waved Calab off who was heading towards the bar.

With the bartender being ‘investigated’ Adele needed to continue after her suspect. Someone had given that woman the drugs and she was going to find out who. She sent a quick message to Bellaika about Calab.

[Keep an eye on Calab and investigate the bartender. I’m heading lower - A.C]

Pausing, she kept an eye on the woman who was chatting with another group of girls - handing out the drug as well. Adele cropped the image and left just her in her outfit. A mischievous grin and she sent the image off to someone who was busy with her own work. The device once more returned to her pocket and she headed after the girl who ducked out of sight towards the stairs that lead towards the lower levels of the club. Adele moved and followed the woman down the hidden staircase quietly.

Ugohr Poof

The Traveling Gungan Salesman
Objective: Banking

"Early repayment charges. Are there any? Especially if I can actually rent out the upper floors at the higher rates, I would want to help repaying when business is good"

"Yousa noah have to pay early repayment charges on dat loan"

With that said, Ugohr went over the terms of the new loan agreement he was to sign with the real estate developer, who still planned to hire construction workers from among the refugees, and also potentilly entice other prospective tenants to rent out new spaces in the upper floors of what's being built in what he called the Zeltron Spire. And, amid the rush to get the loan approved for resuming its construction, the Zeltron failed to notice that Ugohr was, in fact, a Jedi; then again, he couldn't be faulted because he was a NFU. And yet the Gungan was about to print the loan agreement, sensing that he tried going to other banks prior to calling Ugohr in on Zeltros, so that he could actually get on with his business and, for the Zeltron, it was a good sign. The Gungan could feel that he was a little tired of shopping from bank to bank and not get the financing required to get the construction finished. He could also feel that he would be making good progress in getting some refugees' lives back on track, and hopefully not trigger a real estate bubble.

Team: Hulk Smash
Objective: Masquerade as patrons, drink, tell stories and make merry to fit in until the signal is given that evidence has been found and arrests need to be made - perform a raid, arrest all guilty parties and any attacking associates.
Teammates: [member="Asaraa Vaashe"], [member="Saka Amara"], [member="Iakchi"], [member="Glenn Knight"], [member="Anora Vahn"]
Outliers: [member="Scherezade deWinter"]

"Oh good, though I can translate for the others if need be, if any of them don't know your language well" Josh would offer, at proper height of voice this time. It wasn't something worth being secretive about, and whispering too much may gain suspicion. Taking a swig of his drink, he would nod his head as the Wookiee would leave to be alone. He looked over toward Asaraa, but she didn't seem interested in joining them. Well, that part of the plan wasn't working out as well as he had thought. Was kind of boring if everyone just split up. Regardless, he would look toward the remainders, Anora, Glenn and Saka. Might as well tell a story or two to kick things off.

"So there was this one time that I was doing a job on the Outer Rim, seven years ago give or take... And I was tailing this one guy who was trying to sell off some slaves. So I end up chasing him into a cantina, and I end up running into this guy, let's call him Jek. And this Jek guy? Oh man, he was a piece of work. Within 5 minutes, he had already raised the entire cantina after-"

He was interrupted by a woman he didn't know hopping onto his lap, his eyes widening in surprise as he instinctively reached for the blaster on his back, but stopped when he saw that she seemed to mean no harm. Perhaps she was intoxicated? It would certainly explain the sudden accosting. He looked from her, to the others, to her and back to the others awkwardly, unsure of what to do with this situation that had literally plopped into his lap. And yet, there was a pain to her eyes, a pain to her senses. She said he reminded her of someone, and asked to dance. He couldn't help it, he couldn't ignore the pain.

"I uh..." He stumbled, before taking a deep breath. "Sure."

He looked toward the others to indicate he would return shortly.

Objective: Infiltrate the dealers, Find the suppliers. Jump Street style
Allies: [member="Adele Crawford"] | [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] | [member="Iakchi"] | [member="Scherezade deWinter"]

Carab watched slightly disappointedly as Adele vanished into the lower levels of the club, he wanted to apologise for his behaviour but he needed to make sure that the bartender could supply him with more Elysium. He needed more, he craved it, it was the only thing keeping his demons away. Hitting the bar, he spotted the bartender who supplied him with the pheromone heavy drink. The bartender laughed at Carab's topless appearance. "So, enjoying Elysium huh?" He commented as he moved in closer. Carab leaned forward, talking in a loud whisper over the music. "I need more, I'm getting down already! Do you know where I can get some?"

Bartender nodded, looking Carab over several times before disappearing and returning with a card. "Here, this will let you in downstairs, you can meet the dealer and he should give you some. Just make sure you got the creds, this guy doesn't do handouts alright?" The bartender said, subtly sliding the card to Carab. He took the card and headed towards Adele, moving quickly to reach her before she got spotted or went too far on her own. However, shifting through the writhing crowd was difficult enough.

Carab spotted a familiar face in Asaraa, he hoped she was being sensible. Might be hypocritical of him, but he wanted her to be better than he was. Zeltros was intoxicating but he wanted her safe in a fatherly manner. Finally shifting through the crowd, he headed down to the lower levels of the club. "Psssssssst. Adele!" He called in a loud whisper. "Psssssst, we should head down together, pretend to be a couple. I got a card to meet the dealer... Unless you think I should distract them so you can go find their supply?" He called out in a loud whisper, looking for Adele as he wandered down.

Objective: Don't get smashed 101
Teammates: : [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | [member="Iakchi"] | [member="Glenn Knight"] | [member="Anora Vahn"] | [member="Josh DragonsFlame"]

"Hrmmpth..."

Saka closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and let it out in a long sigh. Then, very slowly, she opened her eyes and turned her head towards her master who had somehow ended up on the dancefloor with a random woman. She turned her focus back to the cup in front of her which had still not been finished. Saka contemplated just giving her drink away to someone else, it's not like anybody ever turned anything down in here.

"Do you want another drink Iakchi?" The younger Mirialan asked awkwardly, managing a small smile of sorts as she called out to him amidst the loud music. She gestured to the cup in front of her, as she herself didn't know a lick of the Wookie tongue.

Objective: BYOO
Victim: [member="Josh DragonsFlame"]
Wearing: Jeans and a pink tap top, combat boots
Wielding: 12 Czerka knives under her clothes

rosedic2.png

He said sure. It wasn't as enthusiastic as one might have hoped for, but in her current state, Scherezade didn't really hope for much anyway. The bottom line was that consent was given, and so, with much struggle, she rose from his lap and led him a few steps away, ignoring the rest of the crowd that was around the table.

The music barely registered in her ears. She had danced with Gerwald before and they had never needed any music for their bodies to move together. She had not danced with anyone else, ever, right up until this moment. But at the wedding, Gerwald had danced with the woman who was no longer her sister. It hurt to think about it.

She half fell forward, leaning against the man who had agreed to dance with her, realizing now that she didn't even know his name. But it didn't matter. Her body pressed against his, the edges of her knives biting into her skin, and she inhaled his scent.

It was not the scent her nose wanted.

Scherezade's hands came up to steady herself against his shoulders, realizing that if he wouldn't stand strong enough, she would end up falling. She hated falling.

"I don't know how this whole... Small talk... And flirting, goes," she said as she brought her mouth closer to his ear, not having the strength to yell, "just don't let me fall."

And then it caught her. A lick of Force was all that was needed. Scherezade froze as she realize that not only was this the second person she had ever danced with, but that she was currently leaning against someone who was a Jedi of the Force.

Post 7
[member="Carab Kil'vah"] [member="Adele Crawford"]

She received the message as it went across her vision and the jedi knight was moving. Eyes tracking Carab when he was speaking to the bartender and she listened in. TUrning on the dance floor to have the proper angle to overhead. 'THe lower levels' She shrugged though while moving and slinked through the crowd. A small zeltron in an outfit like this wasn't expected to do much so she was letting herself be groped and rubbed against when she slid intno one fot he rooms. GOing with the schematics as she slipped into one fo the croid shafts and started to slid down. Using her smaller frame and body to land down below and roll.

The sound of someone whispering could be picke dup once the thrum of the music died away from her ears. SHe slipped out crouching down low and watching before touching a hand to the floor to feel the vibrations. SHe could pklace how far they were away when she walked and stayed to the shadows wrapping the force around herself and the lower levels weren't exactly something empty. THis was her home world and there was always a place to go when she slid past a coupling couple to speak. "You know if you were any louder or more obvious someone would smack you in the face. THe lower levels are pleasure avenues for people who want to have a little more privacy."

Objective: The Gifted Hands - Teaching Psychometry

The way to Barsoom was interesting, to say the least, having to cut through a nightclub to get there. It was the perfect cover for the hidden Enclave right in the heart of a bustling city.

After check in and some pleasantries with the local administration, she was provided with a spare training chamber to teach her class. She set up a single large table at one end of the room, lined with all sorts of objects from common utensils to weapons.

A few showed up for the course, some faces quite familiar, and others new. The bubbly Echani Decora stood out to her, not least because she could recall a funny story Valkren had told of the young woman during a mission to Kiara. That all seemed like an eternity ago.

"Greetings to you all," she began, addressing the class at once. "I am Master Jyoti Nooran, but you all can just call me Jyoti for short, it's up to you. Today I have the pleasure of providing you all an introduction to psychometry."

"For those who aren't familiar with psychometry, it is the ability to gleam information from an object through tactile telepathy. Long before the time of the Jedi, it was well known among mystics and shamans that one could transfer a psychic imprint of knowledge into an object.This could happen involuntarily, particularly with an intense experience, or performed intentionally. This knowledge could later be extracted by someone with the skills to read these peculiar imprints."

Her silver eyes drifted to Charlie, now answering her question. "Within the context of investigations, psychometry can be an invaluable tool in examining crime scenes and tracking. There are much more advanced applications for psychometry, but today I'm just going to show you the basics."

She turned toward the table, waving hand toward a line of large jade marbles.

"I found with techniques like psychometry, it's kind of hard to explain how to tap into the ability if you're not already showing a knack for it, so I find it best just to first feel out things for yourself. To make that easier, I've crafted a series of marbles for beginners that are purposely infused a single powerful scene to experience with some effort. What I want each of you to do is take a marble, then try to tap into that psychic imprint that I described. I'll give everyone about a half hour to toy around, then come back to me and describe whatever you experienced with as much detail as possible."

"At any time, if you find yourself feeling uncomfortable, then just stop and take a break."

**Scenes for Each Person**

[member="Charlie"]

giphy.gif

[member="Kat Decoria"]

source.gif

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

PPfQ0KR.gif

[member="Nameless One"], [member="Srina Talon"], [member="Selena Drayven"], [member="Sky'ito Yumi"], [member="Kat Decoria"]

Iakchi

Babysitter, Bodyguard, Beverage Connoisseur
Objective: Blend in before Hulk Smash, but maybe have a little fun
Teammates: : [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | [member="Saka Amara"] | [member="Glenn Knight"] | [member="Anora Vahn"] | [member="Josh DragonsFlame"]

"Do you want another drink Iakchi?"

The question took him by surprise, and Iakchi turned to find [member="Saka Amara"] beside him, one of his contemporaries in the Order. She wasn't much younger than him, still a padawan while he'd recently been elevated to the rank of Knight, so he knew of her despite not having particularly spoken to her before.

"I could do with another," he replied in his native tongue, looking into his glass and realizing finally just how much of the brandy he'd finished off. Despite the knock-off flavor it satisfied his taste, more or less. "And you, what are you drinking?"

When he noticed however that she was holding out her cup, he realized that it was very possible she didn't speak a word of his language. The mistake made him a bit nervous, for the first time that night, and instead of speaking again he nodded, motioning towards the bar in the hopes that she understood what he was trying to say.

Objective: Masquerade as patrons, drink, tell stories and make merry to fit in until the signal is given that evidence has been found and arrests need to be made - perform a raid, arrest all guilty parties and any attacking associates.
Teammates: [member="Asaraa Vaashe"], [member="Saka Amara"], [member="Iakchi"], [member="Glenn Knight"], [member="Anora Vahn"]

He noted the presence of the knives he could feel pressed against him, hidden in her clothing. She seemed to be dangerous, though he did hope that she had no intention of actually stabbing him. He was well protected, at least, it wouldn't do much damage so long as he was careful, but he still made a mental note to be careful. She would lead him away from the lot, to where the music would barely register, and he would wrap an arm around her waist, and one around her shoulders to keep her steady best he could. Judging by how she swayed, she was going to need it.

It bothered him, at first. Not for anything she did wrong, but because this just felt wrong. This should be his wife he was dancing with. This should be the woman that he loved that he was dancing with. Nobody else. But there was no wife. There was no love of his life. It was just him, he was alone, heartbroken, pained... And reminded every single day of what they had left behind.

Funny, that the two of them weren't so different after all.

He would live, he supposed. Perhaps something like this was necessary to help him move on. Even if just... To adjust. His mind had been in "married man" mode for so long, that he didn't know what the other side was like entirely anymore. This old life... This old life was a life he had dreaded even the thought of returning to for so long. And now it was here. And it hurt.

Perhaps he should try some of that Elysium? To even have just a few minutes where he could be happy again. He wanted it back that badly, he knew deep down, that he might be desperate enough to try it...

No... No, he shouldn't. The thought was brief. He knew the side effects, he knew what it could do to people. And he was here to make sure it didn't hurt anyone again. No... He needed to move on, on his own.

The Jedi would shift a bit to help her support herself as she would move to get herself better situated. He smiled lightly at the remarks whispered into his ear. He would lean over to whisper something back. "I won't. But if you get too close, you just might get licked yourself" He teased into her ear, his lips spreading into a cheeky grin. He at least remembered how to flirt, it was like he did when things were well, and things were happy. That part of him had never changed. It was one of the few things that hadn't.

But the two sensed one another at the same moment, and in that moment, he knew just what kind of person he was dancing with. He thought back to her knives, cursing himself for being too obvious. Well, he'd gotten himself into this situation, he thought as the two continued to dance. He would roll with it until the end. If she attacked, he would defend himself, and he had backup nearby. If she didn't... Well, perhaps at the least she wouldn't intervene when the time came.

Objective: Befriend a wookie
Teammates: : [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | [member="Iakchi"] | [member="Glenn Knight"] | [member="Anora Vahn"] | [member="Josh DragonsFlame"]

"I don't think that'd be wise."Saka laughed nervously as she tried to gesture towards the Wookie " I'm not keen on alcohol and i,"-What she had planned to say died in her throat as she finally darted a glance up at the older Wookie. The Mirialan rolled her eyes and sighed out loud, picking up her unfinished drink in one hand and a few credits in another. She hoped he understood what she was trying to imply. For such a friendly Wookie and fellow Jedi, his height didn't half intimidate her.

"I'll buy you whatever you want, and you can have my drink as well?" The Mirialan raised an eyebrow, she couldn’t help but laugh nervously. Maybe the Shyriiwook classes back home would've paid off after all if she had actually taken them up. It'd certainly have alleviated the situation at hand.

Objective: BYOO
Victim: [member="Josh DragonsFlame"]
Wearing: Jeans and a pink tap top, combat boots
Wielding: 12 Czerka knives under her clothes

rosedic2.png

Licked. It was supposed to be a joke. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she knew it was an attempt at flirting. But the back of her mind was not the one in charge, and the rest of the parts of it were busy remembering. Remembering, hours upon hours, laying with Gerwald on top of messy sheets, talking for hours upon hours, baring their souls to each other. She had licked him during those conversations, on the tip of his nose, more than once. He had done other things to her. And then he and her sister had claimed each other, and there were no more conversations, no more licking, no more anything. Only happiness for them, while she was left behind with nothing to help her fend off the abyss of pain and suffering.

If she had known about the Elysium, her thoughts would have mirrored those of the man she was currently leaning against. There was very little should would refuse to give for just a shred of feeling happy again, as happy as she had been when he was near her. He had been her Shield Against the Darkness, he had made her a promise, and then he had broken it and shattered her in every possibly way. She had not dreamed since coming out of the Darkness. But if she had, those small moments with Gerwald would have been the ones she'd be dreaming about, the ones she would have chased under the effect of a drug she did not even know existed.

And then back to the current moment. The moment in which she was drunk, her ability to form a straight line while walking entirely hindered. A moment in which, despite the copious amounts of liquor that roamed through her body but still did little to remove or numb some of the pain, she had realized she was in the arms of a Jedi. And he had realized that he was holding a Sith.

She wanted to push him away, she truly did. She wanted to take her personal space back, to go into defensive form, to show him she knew exactly where the pointy end had to enter in order for his life to end. But all she could do was continue to lean on him, to smell him, to look at into his eyes, her own wide in horror.

"I've only ever met one other Jedi and he brought me to the brink of death," the words came out of her mouth, surprisingly eloquent considering her current state, "are you going to do the same?"

It had been slightly over two weeks since her meeting with Kamon Vondiranach. She had been on Coruscant, trying to find lunch. He had been there as well, deciding that for her bloodline, for her existance, she had to die. He had almost succeeded at it too. Katrine and Gerwald had brought her back from the brink of death, using Witches' Ichor and the Force, but while she had been fighting for her life, they had betrayed her. You brought me back just so you could kill me again, she had told them. They had tried to deny it. But they had lied.

Objective: Be sensible and learn Psychometry
Folks nearby: [member="Charlie"] | [member="Jyoti Nooran"] | [member="Tanaski Yumi"]

Kat smiled to Charlie and then to Tanaski, seemed that there weren't many of them here learning Psychometry, she guessed many of the other Padawans went off exploring the city. Taking a break from training all the time, while for Kat this was more a break from working all the time. Just being away from Kashyyyk, the Rangers and constant ships in need of being repaired. She ruffled her white hair as she listened to Jyoti's explanation of what Psychometry was. It seemed to be an ability being able to see events that occurred on an object, or near an object... Like looking into a brief moment in history. However, it seemed strange and unusual. She could see the numerous benefits of such a power, make solving crimes easier.

Like who kept stealing her special chocolates. Someone needed to pay for that crime and her boss never took her complaint serious.

Looking at the marbles, Kat wondered what the others would see in theirs, perhaps they would see some cool action fight or maybe a touching family moment. Kat just hoped it wouldn't be some boring landscape, otherwise she would seriously start regretting her decisions on these getaway trips. Leaning forward, she observed the marble, looking to see if she could gleam any knowledge it might contain without touching it, however, this was impossible. Moving in cautiously she grabbed the marble, she held it with suspicion, wondering if it would explode into a memory for her. Nothing happened. She was stuck in the same room, "well, this one seems defect..." before she could finish her complaint, her mind was catapulted into a desert scene.

It felt boiling hot, even though she knew it couldn't be this hot in the temple, the sun was extraordinarily bright. Forcing her to shield her eyes. Looking around the desert, she couldn't see anything of note. "Is this it? Just some lame desert? C'mon, could go to Tatooine for this!" She protested as she let go of the marble and returned to the room. "I mean... Cool power... Yeah, seeing things like that is awesome..." Kat stuttered.

Rozalyne Kurganova

R
Objective: Diplomacy

They didn't have to wait long for the Queen to arrive, appear down the steps in a conservative red number, contrasting greatly with her green skin.

Seeing Queen Stardust in the flesh among a crowd of pink-faced Zeltrons highlighted the peculiar situation of the local government. The popular monarchy now found itself by ruled a foreigner of an entirely different species. She had questions, for sure, but none of them would be appropriate to ask at this juncture.

The Queen gave her a warm greeting with a big smile, which Rozalyne returned in kind as a polite gesture.

"Thank you. Indeed I do represent the Order of the Silver Jedi, as well a speaking on behalf of other organizations looking to invest heavily in Zeltros."

[member="Stardust Bloodstone"]

He knew that she knew. She knew that he knew. The look of horror on her face said it all. But his was calm. His was calm throughout and did not waver. He didn't need it to. He was laser focused on the thought that she might attack him, but he was prepared for it. His guard was up, even if his stance didn't indicate it. She would not attack and escape unscathed. Of course, he didn't intend to attack her either, not unless she gave him a reason.

When she would ask the question, he considered his answer a moment, letting out a light exhale as he would just continue to move with what he could hear of the music. "You haven't given me a reason to yet" He answered, deciding to just be honest and upfront with her. "And it wouldn't be the first time I've danced with a Sith. Granted, Sith have killed my brother in the time since, but I don't sense that idea from you that you were responsible" He spoke casually, bumping up his shoulders a bit to emulate a shrug. He remembered what Lady Kay had said... Despite everything, not all Sith were complete, absolute, inhuman monsters. Some just didn't always know what their cause entailed, not entirely anyway. Nor their inevitable fate when the darkness enveloped them enough.

"The question is, are you intending to attack and force me to have a reason?"

Objective: Psychometry
[member="Jyoti Nooran"] [member="Kat Decoria"] [member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Charlie’s brain began to run wild with all the things she’ll be able to study and peer into. She was called back to attention when Jyoti continued to do her lesson which reminded Charlie she needed to be on her best behavior. Wandering to the table she looked down and saw the marble that was designated to her. It reminded her of the water drop cakes that she had tried before and suddenly she grew hungry. Keeping her mind focused on the marble, she tried to think of a way to activate the skill.

Jyoti was right, if you didn’t have a knack for it - it was something that was going to prove slightly difficult. Still, Charlie tried to compare it with something she had learned.

Time passed and she still hadn’t cracked th skill, but something came to her. Remembering what psychometry was, she related it back to telepathy and melding. The latter she had learned about, but never attempted, but to reach out with one's mind to speak to another - it kind of felt to be the same thing as psychometry.

Exhaling deeply, Charlie closed her eyes and tried to reach out with her mind towards the marble. The marble would have some force charge to it, since Jyoti had infused a memory into them. The first few tries she was hit with a wall and she couldn’t fully grasp at the memory. She grunted under her breath in frustration.

Pressing her lips together, she decided to not force her way in this time, but instead slowly guide the memory out. Closing her eyes tightly she refocusd her mind, she was starting to get a little headache, but it was well worth it. Soon as she gave up trying to force the memory out, it came and filled her mind.

Seeing the field the plants were something she had never seen before. Focusing on them she tried to pull from her own experiences and finally found a name. Opening her eyes the field faded and she was brought back to the room with Jyoti and the others. The padawan smiled and happily announced what she saw.

“I saw a field of corn. Everything was so green and the sky was bright…” Pondering, Charlie tried to remember how she felt while seeing the field. “It was as if I could feel the warmth of the sun, I liked it. I felt happy. Where was this memory from?”

Location - palace
Objective politics

She did stick out, a green skinned twilek rulling over pink skinned zeltrons, however she made it this far to get the throne so she had been doing something right. She took a few more steps further till she was close to [member="Rozalyne Kurganova"] as she bowed her head

so what I heard is correct then, to what do I owe the honor of the silver jedi visiting this lovely planet?

She motioned for her to follow beside her as she started walking back for the palace doors, she didnt care at the moment about any other organization she wanted to know what the silver jedi wanted with her planet...she hoped that they weren't here about the drug that was rampant...she would lead them to the meeting room she had set up with food and drinks available as she turned and smiled

please have a seat and we can talk over some food and drinks

Ugohr Poof

The Traveling Gungan Salesman
Objective: Banking

"You can't imagine how much of a godsend IGR is"

"Mesa suppose dat yousa want usen to handle da search for tenants, too, so yousa have dat as una extra for usin refugees as workforce"

With the Zeltron real estate developer signing on the dotted line at the bottom of both the borrower's copy and the lender's copy, it was official: the developer took out a 650-million credit loan, for 10 years, especially with a clause stating that it's on the tenant to pay for the realtor fees. Then again, in the realty world, the big money is usually made when buying and selling properties, rather than leasing and renting properties, because the realtor typically made one month's rent on leases longer than a year, or one half-month's rent on leases shorter than a year. Yet both parties were happy but for different reasons. The Gungan had to ask the customary question as to whether or not the Zeltron stoner had other concerns to bring to his attention beforethey could call it a day. Just that the Zeltron stoner was not used to dealing with Jedi in a banking context. He was also stowing away the loan agreement into his suitcase, but before he could leave, the Gungan did input the terms of the loan into the bank's computing system and, hopefully there would be no complications at the headquarters level on Malastare; Malastare was counting on him to get all the big-ticket clients in these troubled times. Now that the loan was in the bank's system, the two men shook each other's hands and they realized that they would be dealing with each other for the next ten standard years.

"Do yousa have other business to bring to mesa attention?"

"No, that won't be necessary: I believe your underlings can transfer our checking account just fine"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom