Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pleasure Planet - SJO Dominion of the Zeltros Hex

Adele Crawford

A
[SIZE=9pt]Location: Lower levels of Aroma[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Allies: [member="Bellalika"] [member="Carab Kil'vah"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Objective: Find the dealers[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]If Adele wouldn’t get into trouble for jabbing Carab in the eye, she would have done so already. Pinching the bridge of her nose she listened to the man’s loud whispers as he wandered over to her with the card. Taking it from his hand she flipped it over a few times and nodded. “Seems legit, I’ve seen these before. Though if you would have read the briefings - you’d remember that I’m [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]one [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]of the dealers. I can get in. Still, good work” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Holding the card, she patted Carab on the nose with it. As they were chatting Bella found her way towards them. Adele nodded in agreement. “We need to not be suspicious. Seems you’re good in those tunnels - can you do me a body count see what's going on in each room….” Pausing, Adele bit her lip and sighed. “Spare me any of the really awkward details okay.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Someone who seemed like security wander down the same hallway they were on. Frowning, if he realized that they were down here not to do what the lower levels were meant for, they would be instantly in deep poodoo. Cursing under her breath, she grabbed Carab and pulled him close to her as she leaned against the wall. She placed his hand on her hip and the other on her shoulder. Pulling him closer her whisper was sharp, “Move your hands and I’ll make you regret it.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]The guard passed by and then Adele ducked under Carab’s arms and continued down the hallway. “Come on, around the corner is the door.” [/SIZE]

Iakchi

Babysitter, Bodyguard, Beverage Connoisseur
Objective: Guess we're drinking now!
Teammates: [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | [member="Saka Amara"] | [member="Glenn Knight"] | [member="Anora Vahn"] | [member="Josh DragonsFlame"]

The thought of taking her drink made the Wookiee laugh, his deep voice ringing out just barely above the blaring music, though it likely wouldn't have been heard more than a meter away. She clearly didn't understand what he was saying, but he could understand her perfectly. He could feel calm coming from her, at least some measure of it. The younger Mirialan seemed unaffected by his stature, something that wasn't true for many of the other partygoers. As they made their way to the bar many slid out of their path, no doubt intimidated by the hulking Wookiee.

"Another Thykkiian brandy," he ordered, thankful that the barkeeper could understand his language. "And whatever the girl wants."

He turned to [member="Saka Amara"] then, nodding in thanks for her hospitality. Despite the need to be alert, one more drink wouldn't hurt either of them. Or at least he didn't think it would. She seemed a bit on the tipsy side, but just a bit.

Objective: Find the supplier... Also figure out if Adele is single and interested... For a friend...
Allies: [member="Adele Crawford"] | [member="Bellalika"]

His whispers were answered by two women, a Zeltros who looked happy to be back home and Adele herself, who looked less pleased that he had come join them. "Dealer? I thought you were a smuggler of it, I've been smuggling this stuff for ages! First time trying it though, seems like you could use some to relax. I know doing this isn't the greatest job in the world, could be worse though!" Carab attempted to lighten the sour looking Adele, as she gave out orders to Bellalika, who was off vent crawling, an old hobby of his own. "I use to crawl vents, lots of fun, got to see loads of secrets on Nar Shaddaa when no one thinks ya there."

Carab was deep in memory when Adele pushed him against a wall and placed his hand on her hip and shoulder. The hiss was more than enough, he hadn't on planned on moving his hands anyway, he wasn't that kind of guy. Not even high Carab was that kind of guy, he was too polite to try anything inappropriate. Once the guard passed and she slipped away, Carab followed her slightly dumbfounded by the turn of events. He also had a bit of a giddy smile. "Ya know that's the closest I've been to a kiss in years. Threat of a beating aside, it was nice." He commented out loud, mostly to himself.

"So, what's the plan? We doing the whole me looking for a next hit, a couple looking to get high together, distract while you find the supply? I vote second option I gave..." Carab might have still been a bit high now that he thought about it.

Objective: Byoo​
Wearing:This
Weapons: Ranger Pistol Tag in Signature.​
Interacting With: [member="La'Ca Cavataio"] [member="Sala'dine"], [member="Mira Cavataio"]​
Of all the snicky snarks! La’Ca had plopped off Alyisa’s lap and in one skip was over at Sala’dine.​

Two perverted puppies at the same time? Alyisa features were distorted in terror and disbelieve as she looked at Ol’ Queenie McCutie and That sleazy Crystal Fox. Well that fox was already the bane of Alyisa’s existence and now it was tongued tied with La’Ca’s puppy. Well at least there were getting along?

La was talking about this and that and Alyisa blinked twice. Looked at her spice she was smoking then looked back at the puppies. It looked like the puppies had puppy love? Maybe she was just too high?

“How am I”, Alyisa started to laugh in disbelief. “I’m fine and life is technically my plaything!”
“You know”, Alyisa pointed at the dancer, “You lay down!”
“Waitress”, Alyisa shouted at a passing waitress, “Jell-O shoots!”

The waitress did have a full tray and looked like she was heading somewhere. “No that tray will do. Bring it here now”, Alyisa giggled at her plan.

Amused the waitress shrugged her shoulders, came over, and then started to lean over to Alyisa. A little too much was showing, as she leaned over. Alyisa noticed but she was on anew mission, which might not be legal in most systems.

“No not me gorgeous”, Alyisa had a snarky smirk on her face. “Place them all on the dancer’s belly. Then La”Ca and Sala’dine will let the love puppies lose and see what they will do with Jell-o Shoots.”

Alyisa had no doubts the two love puppies would eat the Jell-O Shoots. If they were really in love, well it is Zeltros. Let the puppies have their love!​

Objective: the alcohol saga continues
Teammates: [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | [member="Iakchi"] | [member="Glenn Knight"] | @Anora @Vahn | [member="Josh DragonsFlame"]

Sakas fingers brushed the side of her hood like she did sometimes when she was nervous, but she was still smiling at the Wookies friendliness despite the language barrier.

"What do you want for a drink?" The barkeep inquired as he poured another glass of Thykkiian brandy for the Wookie knight.

Sakas eyebrows flew up in surprise at the Wookiees kind gesture, " I don't I think I should be drinking, it-," She paused briefly in mid sentence " I'll have whatever he's having." After all she might as well take Iakchi's offer up, even if she herself couldn't particularly handle her drink well.

The barkeep merely snorted with laughter at her response, moving to grab a second glass from the cabinet.

"If you so say so lass."

"Thank you." She grinned, toasting her fellow Jedi with the glass before taking a swig from it which made her wince before coughing violently from the strong taste.

“All right,” she said, clearing her throat several times to shake off the burn. “How can you drink that stuff like it's water?” The young Mirialan made a mental note not to let herself drink too much that night— And yet, when she was offered the drink, she just shook her head and accepted it. There was something oddly charming about the whole thing.

Post 8
[member="Carab Kil'vah"] [member="Adele Crawford"]

Watchign the two of them as she listened to the plan was a little eyebrow raising.... why if they were splitting up was she going into the dark lower walkway with the guy? Seemed a little more like she needed to just put a sock on the door knob as Bellalika gave a nod but stopped feeling the guard. She waited until he was passing the two fo them. Looking at her and she raised her eyes, hand coming up with her index and middle finger stacking on top of each other bending for a moment. She held them up to her lips for a moment in silence with a tilt of her head towards them and he walked off laughing to himself when she looked at them and shrugged with a grin.

"Understood," She was walking and had a little skip able to fel the pair of them and snickering as Adele didn't want the details of non combative threats... but that was half the fun as she slipped into one of the rooms waving to them. Feelignt he people and seeing them around her with her low light vision on her eyes. THe teenage zeltron got to one of the vents slipping in so she could move and was relaying information about it. "Careful now, there are three sentries watching. Their intent and emotions are focused same as the pheromones. Male zeltrons wearing a little to much essence to attract and calm the females."

She moved and slid through. "Beyond that you have little but I'd use the secondary room to your left. GO tot he far end and use the service corridor to to get to the end of the hall.

Iakchi

Objective: RIP Padawan
Teammates: [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | [member="Saka Amara"] | [member="Glenn Knight"] | [member="Anora Vahn"] | [member="Josh DragonsFlame"]

Iakchi's attention was elsewhere in the moment it takes for [member="Saka Amara"] to make her order, and by the time he turned back to her, she's making her toast to him. Assuming that it's regular alcohol, rather than the much stronger Wookiee drinks he's accustomed to let alone the brandy in his own cup, he drank with her.

He quickly deduced, however, what exactly was in her cup when she made her little comment. With his eyes wide, he grabbed for the glass, not caring if he came across as rude, and raised it up to his face to take a whiff of it. The scent was unmistakeable.

"Saka, that's..." he says, trailing off as he's unsure whether to laugh or shout in worry. Instead he turned to the bartender, setting the cup on the counter. "What the hell, man? You just give drinks that strong out to anyone?"

"Hey, the girl asked, I just served it," the man replied with a laugh, shrugging it off as he moved to help another customer.

With a sigh he looked back to the padawan, who seemed fine despite her previous reaction. Of course knowing how Thykkiian brandy could affect non-Wookiees made him determined to keep a closer eye on his fellow Jedi throughout the night. "How are you feeling? You're lucky that this stuff isn't as strong as what we've got back home on Kashyyyk." In the moment, and out of concern, he completely forgot for the moment she couldn't understand him.

Sala'dine

Admiral of the Ghost Fleet
Objective: Byoo
Interacting With: [member="La'Ca Cavataio"] [member="Alyisa Mithel"] , [member="Mira Cavataio"] [member="Scherezade deWinter"] [member="Saka Amara"]

She stood there and facing off against La'Ca for a moment while the pets did their thing... Sala'dine was trying to get an idea of the woman. her years of imperial training for reading people and ituations only went so far with an element as unpredictable as patrons in this bar. She could feel other things, noticing them around her as La'Ca slipped away and almost seemed to be dismissing her. A padawan was about to down a very powerful drink that could kill her... where wa s her master? She asked herself seeing the bar where he was. WIth some female that brought attention to their own little team but the extraction team was only here if things went wrong.

Which as she looked aroudn with the force and with her eyes moving closer to Alyisa who was calling for body shoots... why not shots... oh right. Sala'dine was noticing a distinct lack of well the third team before she spoke. "There might be a small problem, the other team is gone." Where she was looking but then she was loking at Alyisa and she looked over at La'Ca with a grin appearing on her face. Approaching the table when she offered a hand. "After you my lady, a means to loosen up and enjoy the time here... who knows we might even warm up to each other aside from our mutual care for Alyisa. I don't want to be c******* with her friends."

Objective - BYOO
Interacting with: Anyone who would like to

Seemed like just yesterday she had been sitting across from Ian enticing him to give over the pathway to an old temple he had found. but he was relentless he wouldn't give her the name of the planet or what he had found. She had smiled and gently touched his hand but no. No dice.

He was tight lipped.

She had groaned in protest, "What is it you want?" She said before evening turning to look at the door, not who she thought. "Can I help you?" She smiled again. She had to establish an actual store front for the business to give it a more authentic feel, an inviting feel, and it worked. The door was always opening to all kinds of browsers wondering what was inside her little place.

She had a few things, naboo black pearls which had cost her dearly, a couple rainbow gems which she hoped to get more of, and then the occasions fossil, antique from an earlier age, and the latest trending item.

What as trending now?

Oh yes...glowing Yoda necklaces, and mini ren sabers. The kids seemed to like them with each purchase she handed out a wookie or darkside cookie.

"Yes Mam. I understand you take on orders." She tried to get a good look at him but he kept turning his face away as he spoke. Clearly he didn't want her to see his face, which translated to he wanted something that was hard to go, or illegal.

"I do but in my time, and you pay for everything it takes for me to get it, plus my 10 percent finders fee. She stood there watching him seem to examine a bone necklace found on Mandalore.

"What are you looking for?"

Objective: RIP Me
Teammates: [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | @Iakchi| [member="Glenn Knight"] | [member="Anora Vahn"] | [member="Josh DragonsFlame"]

"I'm fi-inee..." Saka blinked slowly, frowned as if trying to remember something very important, then swayed violently. She leant against the bar for support and balance, struggling to keep hold of senses. Saka was staring very hard at her feet, which had to be difficult if her glazed expression was any indication.

"Ah kriff." She mumbled to nothing into particular, rubbing her eye with one hand as she tried to remain focused. The aftertaste still remained and her throat was still sore from the strong burning sensation of the drink.

Glenn Knight

G
Team: Hulk Smash
Objective: Mingle with the patrons. Try a few drinks. Don't start barfights.
Wearing: This with a ballistic vest
Weapons: Classic DL-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol, Lightsaber
Teammates: [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] | [member="Saka Amara"] | [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | [member="Iakchi"] | [member="Anora Vahn"]

Glenn was late. Well, not dangerously late, but it was still not cool. He was still on the Final Dragon, and was taking inventory at the last minute. After making sure his weapons were concealed, but easily retrievable, Glenn hurried off the ship and left the spacedock with his intended destination being the Aroma Nightclub where most the rest of Team Hulk Smash is located. When he went out into the open, it was like he stepped into something out of a drug induced fever dream. Not like he experienced one of those before. Seeing all the bright colors, flashing lights and the massive parties is very different to what Glenn was used to. He was more used to studying, sparring and actual life and death battles. Nothing like this. Of course, he had to get his head in the game. Although that would be difficult with the pheromones wrecking havoc on his senses.

When making his way through the crowds to get to the Nightclub, he went through the mission. He, Master DragonsFlame and the other members of the Hulk Smash Team where to infiltrate the establishment, act like normal patrons, and attempt to uncover and arrest the underground smuggling ring that dealt with a drug called Elysium. Sounded simple enough. What could go wrong?

Glenn found his way to the entrance of the nightclub. Knowing nightclubs, there's gonna be gambling, alcohol, and pretty ladies. Oh dear. Guess this is a good time to mention that this is Glenn's first visit to a nightclub. First time drinking alcohol too. If his parents were still alive, they would not have approved. Glenn took a deep breath and entered the nightclub. After going in the establishment, the young Padawan looked around. It was much the same as it was outside. Reaching out with the Force, he found Master DragonsFlame's signature and made his way towards it. The Master was on the dance floor, dancing with a female patron. There was a female Padawan at the bar. 'Saka Amara', Glenn thought,' and a Wookie Jedi. Iakchi I believe his name was.' Glenn went to the bar and sat down on an empty seat by the two Jedi. "Hello there you too. What's going on here? Not getting hammered already are we?"

Objective: BYOO
Victim: [member="Josh DragonsFlame"]
Wearing: Jeans and a pink tap top, combat boots
Wielding: 12 Czerka knives under her clothes

rosedic2.png

It was not his first dance with a Sith. She didn't know what to make of that statement. What they themselves were doing wasn't exactly dancing. She had experienced dancing. She knew what it was like when two bodies moved as one to a certain rhythm. This was more... Leaning against a man she did not know in order not to fall, and there was music that barely registered in her mind somewhere in the background. He also said something about Sith killing his brother, but she couldn't really say if she was responsible for that or not. Right up until she had been tossed back into the Darkness, she had left a trail of death everywhere she went, and she could not say that she remembered the faces of all those she had killed.

But there was the clause of probability and such, so it probably wasn't her.

When the man asked if she was going to give him a reason to kill her, Scherezade shook her head. She couldn't even if she wanted to, and she most definitely was not able to right now. Well maybe if she pulled all her senses together, had a moment of adrenaline, and- Yeah, that summed it up into a no.

She inhaled him again, her nose still not approving. This was not Gerwald's smell. This was not her Shield Against the Darkness. But she no longer had her Shield.

Scherezade closed her eyes for a moment, letting her forehead drop on the man's shoulder. Her eyes felt wet, but she already knew that was the extent of how wet they would become. There would be no tears tonight. Just the wallowing of pain and misery, just her beating heart that refused to stop despite her wishes, just...

"I don't want to kill anyone tonight," she said, "I just want to not feel. And forget."

Team: Hulk Smash
Objective: Masquerade as patrons, drink, tell stories and make merry to fit in until the signal is given that evidence has been found and arrests need to be made - perform a raid, arrest all guilty parties and any attacking associates.
Teammates: [member="Asaraa Vaashe"], [member="Saka Amara"], [member="Iakchi"], [member="Glenn Knight"], [member="Anora Vahn"]
Outliers: [member="Scherezade deWinter"]

"Killing is not a plan of mine on this night. I prevent pain... I don't cause it, if I don't have to. And I can sense you... You are not the coward who took my brother's life. Your life is safe on this night if you do not cause anyone pain" He reassured softly as he would tighten his grip a little when he felt her wet face on his shoulder.

"You're in pain" He spoke softly as he would reach out in the Force. She had done little to hide it, any of it, and while he couldn't get a clear picture, he was able to get a slight grasp of what she was feeling. "You lost someone. Someone you love..."

The Jedi took a deep breath. Perhaps this wasn't wise, but... While he didn't radiate his aura far, he let her in. He wanted her to know that he understood. That he wanted to help, if he could. He let her feel his pain, pain he had kept concealed, his heart hidden in chains and irons, hidden away from the world. A pain from yearning for the life he had lost, the desperation to have his life back. But his old life was gone and he would never get it back.

And in that moment, he would finally admit it.

"As have I... And it has left me empty and without clear purpose."

Admitting this to a Sith, letting a Sith in was unwise, yes... This could all be an act, albeit a very difficult to create one. But this was not information she could use. What could she use it for? This information tormented him enough on it's own, it could not hurt him anymore than it already did. All it would do is get her killed.

But in this case... On the small chance that she was being genuine... The least he could provide was some kind of kindred spirit. He could not ease her burdens, he could not save her, he could not reverse what had been done. But for one night, he could promise she would not have to face her burdens alone.

And that to him was part of what made a Jedi. All of the training, all of these silly Codes and rules and guidelines... All of this battle, all of this diplomacy... And this... It all led to the same thing, in some respect. Some measure of peace, for at least someone.

"If you will have me... I will walk your path with you on this night."

Objective: Infiltrate the club, root out evil drug, and crush dealers.
Allies: SJO
Enemies: Anyone else.

Draven stood outside some sort of....nightclub? Peoples of all species and races swarmed about, and the knight could not help but curl a disgusted upper lip at the teeming mass of people swarming in this door, or that one. The lights flashed, and the beat boomed, shaking the ground with each huge blast. But it was not just Draven, oh no. He was escorted by his Captain, George. A large brute of a man, meaty muscle filling out his frame and figure, and covered in scars, he flanked Draven's right, and another man, slimmer, and much more handsome, Captain Felix, stood to his left. They were dressed in...civilian clothing? As close to it as they got.​
Draven felt the cool metal of both his sabers pressing against his under arms, reassuring him with each and every passing moment, as they shuffled up the line, closer to the bouncer at the door of the party. Draven was wearing a black leather jacket, and a crisp white wife beater underneath it. He also had a slick little leather harness on underneath the jacket, which held his sabers into place on either side of his torso, just under the armpit. He would wear a pair of cowboy boots, black, and polished in the flashing, whirling light. The two men on either side of him wore all black. Each dressed in a pair of cargo pants, with massive pockets bulging with equipment, including grenades and other explosives, well only in the case of Captain George. They would be wearing black, fitted t-shirts, and both would wear backwards baseball caps. Captain George would seem almost like the bouncer himself, his gruff, grey stubble, and butcher's block of a face causing quite the intimidating effect. Felix would seem like just another handsome partier, his white cotton like hair, and angular, handsome features, contrasting with his companions...rougher features.​
The group moved like a military unit, the two captains both constantly searching and surveying the inn, neither allowing anyone too close to Draven's short little figure. Which is to say, they stuck out like sore thumbs. At least they were not obviously Jedi, but they were obviously not apart of this scene.​

Iakchi

Objective: Babysit ded padawan

It would have been funny if they weren't here with an actual mission. Probably moreso if he didn't think of the horrid hangover she'd have in the morning. Actually that bit brought the slightest of a grin to his face as he reached out to get ahold of [member="Saka Amara"] as she swayed hard towards the bar. "Here, c'mon, lets get you away from the bar."

An arm wrapped around her as he guided the young Mirialan back towards the table he'd been at before, which despite the crowded attendance of the nightclub, remained empty as they approached. Two cups of Thikkiian brandy were nothing to him, but to a Mirialan as small as Saka, just the one was clearly far too much. He'd be catching hell from the higher-ups on this one for sure, language-based misunderstanding or not.

"Stay with me Saka, you'll be alright," he said as he sat her down on the plush couch thing that wrapped around the table. A hand went up in front of her face with three fingers held out, two folded into his palm. "How many am I holding up?"

Objective: BYOO
Victim: [member="Josh DragonsFlame"]
Wearing: Jeans and a pink tap top, combat boots
Wielding: 12 Czerka knives under her clothes

rosedic2.png

Her life was safe that night. She wanted to scoff at the statement, to mock it. What was the point of her life being safe is it was not the life that she wanted. The irony of having been terrified a moment ago of being almost killed again and now wanting to laugh about being safe escaped her entirely. She wanted to respond to that, to say something, anything really, but the Jedi kept talking.

You lost someone. Someone you love... Scherezade nodded miserably to that, all thoughts of talking gone from her mind. She held a hand up, showing him two fingers. It was not just Gerwald that she had lost. It was Katrine as well. Two people, the only two people that she trusted with her life, and had then betrayed her. Two people she had loved, one as a partner that had never been hers, and the other as the woman who had adopted her as a sister and gave her a family when she had none. She had not merely lost someone she had loved. She has lost everyone.

He had lost someone too. Her hand dropped and she looked at him, her face nearly frozen save for the blink of surprise. He had let her have a taste of his pain, just the tiniest of licks. Yes... She could taste it, clear and bright as the Endelaan sun. And he understood... He understood, the emptiness and lack of purpose. She wanted to cry. Her experiences in her six months of living had not covered such things.

Her hand came up again, but this time to cradle his cheek. He had made her an offer. Her body screamed against her, reminded her that this was not Gerwald's cheek that she had cradled, that there was no one she had ever touched but him and should not ever touch anyone but him, but she swallowed it down.

"This night," she echoed his words, and nodded in agreement. She didn't know how it would work, or what it would entail. But maybe... Just maybe, things could be a little less worse. Just for a little while.

Her other hand moved to the side, stretching out, calling the nearest bottle of liquor into it. The fluidity of the motion surprised her, as she was still sort of swaying under the influence. She put such thoughts aside though as she took a swig, leaning even harder against the man, and then offered him the bottle. That was how you shared pain, wasn't it?

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
Objective: (2) Learn Phychochemistry
SJo Peps Nearby Apparently: [member="Kat Decoria"] - [member="Jyoti Nooran"] - [member="Charlie"]

Sukai gave a small nod to Chalire, returning on to the unfamiliar Echani, before Jyoti started to lesson started, not many people around but a good acquaintance made made any lesson enjoyable. Perhaps in time the newcomer would become familiar face to Sukai, nut only time would tell, in this moment her focus was more on the present lesson the Jedi master was conducting.

She understood the concept easily enough, like mind probing but into the memory of an object and where it could go. Everything except force dead creatures could make a force imprint and that an object could not resist mental probing unless enchanted. In this case Jyoti having several marbles for the students to test their skills on., Sukai taking her own as the others went about their own attempt.

Grasping the marble in her pale hand, focusing on it psychic signature, looking past it's physical form and delving into something more, something hard to explain but just felt like it was their. Perhaps a force form of squinting to see an object from far away? who knew, but slowly the Jin Jedi found herself feeling.... cold, but not just cold ice cold, a blurry vision of what seemed to be a white wall coming into view.

That was strange, but soon Sukai recognized the white wall to be a blizzard of snow, behind her a walls of sorts, brick manner, 'some mountain top store house? A military barracks.... interesting'. It was certainly more interesting then what the other girl said, complain about hers just being a lame desert, though Sukai had a feeling Jyoti selected generic places for training reasons. "I see snow, a brick wall and door, a courtyard some place, where I do not know, the blizzard was to strong".

Team: Try not to break all the things
Objective: Keep everyone out of trouble and look natural
Allies: [member="Iakchi"] | [member="Josh"] Dragonsflame | [member="Saka Amara"] | [member="Glenn Knight"] | [member="Anora Vahn"] | [member="Scherezade deWinter"] | [member="Draven Dursden"]
Wearing: This Sunshot Pistol strapped to one leg, 6 Shiva knives hidden around her body.

sjheaderblue.png

Asaraa's eyes follow Josh and his new dance partner as they slipped out onto the dance floor, entwining with one another as they embraced. The two of them weren't really dancing but...it looked like the Jedi Master wasn't in any kind of danger, or at least not physical danger. The hurt and pain rolled off the two of them in waves, wrapping the tall man and slight girl in a cocoon of their own making that the pink-haired padawan felt no compunction to open. It seemed that for now, the two were able to satisfy a loss in one another. Although perhaps they had lost Master Dragonflame from this mission. Still, they had more than enough people around to handle...her gaze flicked over to the bar where Saka seemed to be falling into the slightest bit of inebriation and then to the door as the familiar figure of Draven pushed into the bar surrounded by the hard men she recognised as his doods. The young woman suppressed a groan, this mission was so not going how she had thought it would, but that's what made life so interesting right?

Taking one last sip of her drink Asaraa nodded at the bartender as she pushed off the table, slipping her way through the crowd towards the other Jedi, her hips swaying to the music. To anyone else looking on, she might look like any other partygoer just swaying along to the music as she approached the other three Jedi, eyes watching Saka with worry as she twisted her head to nod at Glenn. "It is a nightclub after all, we do need to fit in and loosen up...just maybe not this much." Pressing her lips together she shared a worried glance with Iakchi, kneeling down to reach out to press her hand against the girl's cheek, peering at her. "Hey, you still with us Saka? Do you remember how to use the force to detoxify poisons or drugs from yourself? Are you ok to keep going."

Objective: Try and not screw up on the first mission
Teammates: Asaraa Vaashe | @Iakchi | Glenn Knight | Anora Vahn | Josh DragonsFlame

"Y-es i doo... ah Sithspit!" she moaned in dismay, holding one hand to her forehead as she put two fingers up to answer the Wookie. Saka was not looking forward to the morning after nor the lecturing she was due in for by her master. She adjusted her hood and began to apply force detox to herself, although admittedly given the power of that drink she didn't think it could do much but just stall the effects while she could maintain a clear front. It wouldn't look good on the records if she was incapacitated on her first mission outside of the temple, her old masters lessons about alcohol clouding the mind and senses had never been more apparent in it's truth.

"Thank you, but i think i'll be fine for now though i can't say the same about tomorrow." The Mirialan managed a pained smile towards the pair of them, muttering several curse words under her breath as the headache intensified with each hit of the pounding club music. It made the tattooing session back at the temple seem tame in comparison, and she had hated every moment of that experience too if even it was just for the sake of honouring her species traditions.

Objective: Felix wants to flirt, Draven wants to leave, George wants to kill
Allies: SJO And the DOODS
Enemies: For George, anyone and everyone. Felix, himself, and Draven, Drug dealers!

The doods and Draven were on the scene. They were almost comedic in how uptight they were compared to everyone else, clenched jaws and masculinity poured from the three men as they beat their way through the crowd, finding a small table in the corner to sit at. They began to converse in hushed tones, Captain George being the first to speak, as soon as his butt hit a chair,​
"I hate this place." He said with a grunt. Draven raised a eyebrow at the beefy man, who continued, "Too loud, too many people. Why couldn't we just stomp in and massacre everyone?" As he finished, George would scratch his grey stubble, the huge block chin jutting out unhappily. The captain had made his stance on the whole "Stealth" Operation very clear. He pushed Draven on the subject more than he had most anything before, insisting that they should do what they did in the slaver stealth operation months before, and blast in guns blazing, holding up anyone who would not spill their information, and splattering those who were particularly stubborn's brains out.​
Sometimes Draven worried that George was the one tasked with protecting him.​
Felix on the other hand, was the opposite, he was smiling happily, handsome and angular features fitting right at home with the other handsome partiers, his cotton white hair a stark contrast to those around him, and bright blue eyes particularly sparkling in the flashing lights. He had even managed to pick up a drink from somewhere, as he reclined in a chair lazily. In his own, lax way, the other captain spoke, "Well I like the idea of stealth. It is good to work with others, even if they are not...as motivated. Gotta have patience Draven."
Draven was now feeling as if he was getting to see the literal personification of the angel and devil on his shoulders.​
Glancing at the Jedi on the dancefloor, who he spotted dancing with a woman the emanated... strong darkside energies, Draven's brow furrowed. Had that not been the master which had given him a firm chewing out about being impulsive, and not thinking? How would this benefit the mission, at all? [member="Josh DragonsFlame"]​
Once again, the knight's attention was jerked in another direction, as Captain Felix stood up, and smiled saying, "Excuse me, I see a damsel in distress." Then began to walk towards a rather pained woman, which Draven identified as the new Padawan at the temple. He had not seen her on missions before, but had heard a little about her, and really had no interest in striking up a conversation, with her, since his underling seemed to have the job covered. [member="Saka Amara"]​
Now the fresh knight was left with only his devil, and himself at the tiny table. The large, beefy man stood up, and his master followed in his wake, the two snaking through the crowd, brutally shoving those who got in their way aside, and George even lashing out with a savage backhand, as they struggled across the dancefloor. Eventually they made it to a small cluster in the corner, slightly apart from the dancing, and Draven said in his usual, arrogant tone, "I have heard you fellas might have something that could...help take the edge off? Make this little party more enjoyable?" George stood in the background, arms crossed, and looking particularly disgusted with the entire event, considering it a massive display of wealth and self glorification.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom