Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Playing With The Big Boys Now | TSE Invasion of TJE's Csilla Hex

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YemA9nE0CEY[/media]​
Allies: The Jen'ari​
Enemies: The Sith Empire​

Helion sneered with utmost disdain as the Sith fleet shrugged off the first line of defense. It mattered little to the Admiral, his superiority in the matters of naval combat would prove to win the day. He raised his hand to the holographic display and turned off the music. He looked around the bridge with narrowed eyes. His crew were undaunted and worthy. He knew this as he had trained in the academy on Csilla with all aboard his fleet. The Chiss fleets had proven to be the best throughout the galaxy for millennia and that had not changed over night. Helion was the rightful head of house Nuruodo. Pretenders had reared their heads and proclaimed the Ascendancy under the Jen'ari to be a sham, but Helion would show all of them. He would show the entire galaxy that his house, his homeworld, his Ascendancy was not to be questioned! He eyed the holographic display of the space battle before him and his frown deepened as he saw one of the ships spike in power readings.

"Order the Lucas Carrier Destined to launch all fighters," Helion said with a hint of irritation in his voice.

"Yes, Admiral!"

He knew a weapon that size had to have direct aim in order for it's ventral mounted weapon to hit anything. Unfortunately it was aimed directly at his own flagship. He placed hand to chin and knew what he was about to do would cost him many lives, but it was blood well spent, so long as it meant it was not his own. If the enemy had a clear shot on his ship he knew he too had a clear shot on them..

"Now order the Destined to take position three klicks in front of ours,"

"B-but sir,"

"DO IT NOW ENSIGN!" Helion shrieked as power readings from the enemy ship began to spike towards maximum.

The ensign nodded in assent and Helion watched as the Destined moved in front of his own ship. It reached the desired coordinates and Helion watched as a blinding beam of light raced across the star lit sky to completely lance the Destined in half. It seemed to sit for a moment as though it had not been touched, but soon after a hundred different micro explosions rocked the ship until finally it exploded in a great billowing cloud of flame. Helion sighed as the crisis was averted, but now he had to deal with the super weapon and their was no better way to do it then with his own...

"Order the Daedra class warships the Fallen and Gregarious to target the two flanking warships of that bastard with their ventral mounted ion cannons. Have all other vessels engage the smaller ships with long range ion weaponry as well. Keep our own Ion cannon at fifty percent power to dispatch any ship that attempts to move in front of our target during reactor charge,"

"Aye sir!" The comms officer shouted back and relayed Helion's orders to all ships.

Now was the time to avenge the men lost aboard the Destined. Helion smiled at the savagery he was about to unleash upon the enemy. Had they thought they were the only ones with capitol ship killers? Had they believed that he was not more then prepared to use his own? A weapon designed by the Jen'ari, improved by his own self, and finally perfected with the approval of the Emperor. A large Hyper Velocity canon that fired rounds huge enough to plow through point defenses and capable of lancing through ships and continuing past it's target to another. Helion had nicknamed this weapon himself. The Metal Duke. It had caught quickly amongst his crew and all knew what it meant to be hit by the Metal Duke.

"Drain power from the shields by fifty percent and fire the Metal Duke," Helion smirked

"With pleasure sir!" The comms officer said mirthfully as he sent the order to the cannonier's.

The command raced through the ship and the Comms officer's voice rang out through the rooms the Metal Duke's firing mechanisms were housed. Men raced to their stations. Generators were fed power and giant metal slugs were loaded. The rail gun powered up as the crew raced to their stations and began firing up the massive reactor which powered it. Finally as the weapon was completely charged and loaded the chief weapons engineer pressed a single button that would spell death for thousands. The cannon fired with tumultuous force rocking the ship backwards.

Helion watched as the frigate sized slug plowed through and destroyed everything in it's path. Flying through Zero G it would lose no momentum and finally it would find it's resting place right in the bowels of the Behemoth, should nothing stop it and even should something manage to get in the way these slugs were more than powerful enough to continue through to it's next target...

[member="Darth Carnifex"]

All ships maintain firing line above the shield generators and continue to engage enemy fleets

https://youtu.be/n6icd_NCJSA
Anden Fancelo

Orbit of Csilla, Behemoth, Hangar F-2
Objective: Await Deployment.
Allies: TSE
Enemies: TJE
Anden, the captain of Battle Group VI of the 7th Field Army, remained in a corner sitting on a crate. His helmet beside him, and his sidearm on his hands. His Gile-50 was being looked upon, inspected. If one were to take a closer look, Anden would merely be reminiscing. Lost in thought for a moment as he'd remember Commenor, Gree, and Ession. The deployments regarding those planets were tests of loyalty, will, and survival. Colonel Meider, along with Major Fulton had assigned squads of Battle Group IV to different objectives to fulfill once they reached the battlefield. After the general briefing was provided within Hangar F-2 to the mix of veteran Legionnaires and Gravewalkers of Group VI, the Gravewalkers stayed as the legionnaires departed

Anden was a fair distance away from the group and was still occupied with his Gile-50, before he was approached by one of the Gravewalkers, it was Maxevan.

"Sir, the general mission briefing has concluded. But the units are expecting some words from you." Maxevan stated, his helmet under the grasp of his arm.

The Captain rolled his shoulders a bit, holstering his sidearm and taking a hold of his helmet. "Best not to keep them waiting then, right lieutenant?" Maxevan gave a nod to the man, and they both departed over to where the main group was. Maxevan being the only one out of the two to merge with the others, leaving Fancelo out in the front. Standing in front of what gravewalkers were left. Fancelo cleared his throat and spoke.

"My brothers and sisters of Eadu, in arms. Remnants. Remnants of whatever was left of the Sovereignty. If it wasn't for Vestille, we wouldn't have purpose. If it wasn't for Vestille and the Sith Empire we wouldn't be content with what we were going to get. We all made a decision and that was to fight for the Empire, our new home." He looked to the neighboring soldiers that were moving about to get set for deployment. "Our new friends... our new family." He then looked over towards the Gravewalkers before him. "Now, Vestille isn't here and that might be something quite concerning as we've never been defeated before with him as our leader. But we shouldn't be so worried." He raised his hand up. "Remember our roots, remember where you come from, remember who you're fighting for. And most importantly, remember Vestille Thumahra, and let either of those guide you to victory against these pretenders."

The gravewalkers before the Captain heeded the words, some nodding, some glancing to the side, and some looking up to the officer. Fancelo then finished with one last statement.

"Now, let's fulfill the purpose our general has set for us!" He yelled, raising his arm up in a cheer. The Gravewalkers cheered right back, some raising their arms, some raising their weapons.

These Gravewalkers have tested their will, loyalty and survival. This conflict will be a test of their might. Each of the Gravewalker teams departed over to their designated places, set for deployment. All they had to do was wait.

Gida Freetaa

G
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGtEH1i78sI​

Csilla High Orbit
Allies : The Jen'ari Empire [member="Helion'Nuruodo"] [member="Darth Animus"] [member="Nicole Callix"]
Enemies : The Sith Empire [member="Vanessa Vantai"] [member="Darth Carnifex"] [member="Fiolette Raaf"] [member="Keira Cerdulan"]
Objective : Prevent the shields from being cracked

Jena'tes Sector Task Force (30,000m)
FLAGSHIP "Indominable" Leviathan Class Star Destroyer
"Conqueror" Leviathan Class Star Destroyer
"Nemesis" Leviathan Class Star Destroyer
"Predator" Leviathan Class Star Destroyer
"Eviscerator" Leviathan Class Star Destroyer
"Punisher" Daedra Class Star Destroyer
"Stormhawk" Daedra Class Star Destroyer
"Intervention" Reaper Class Cruiser
"Templar" Reaper Class Cruiser
"Phoenix" Reaper Class Cruiser
"Fury" Reaper Class Cruiser
"Cossack" Reaper Class Cruiser
"Carnage" Reaper Class Cruiser

Fleet Admiral Gida Freetaa watched from her command chair as emerald energy shot out from one of the dreadnought's prows, lancing out towards one of the local defence fleet's Star Destroyers, only to be interrupted by a cruiser taking a new position in the line of battle, a shrewd move by the local commander, Gida could tell, this was another commander who was willing to do what needed to be done to ensure victory, something she valued in a subordination, a fleet ceased being a fleet when it's commander was slain. Gida was brought back to her Imperial training on Kamino, before it all fell apart, there was something more to this attack she though as her fighters danced in the void, her fleet had yet to fire a shot as weapons warmed up and shields capacitors were charged, then she saw them two additional Battlecruisers pulling out of the line of battle, both reading massive energy build up. Gida had glossed over them in an intelligence packet, shield breakers of a sort, while other ships mounted superlasers, those two mounted the ionic equivalent if intelligence was right, she adjusted her Lekku.

She opened an encrypted channel to her own fleet. "Conqueror, Nemesis, and Punicher, target the starboard most Shield Breaker at grid point 336 by 27 by 91, Predator, Eviscerator, and Stormhawk target the port most Shield Breaker grid point 411 by Neg 82 by 102. Stagger fire for the Daedra's spinal Ion Guns as well as the Long Ion Guns belonging to the rest of the fleet to land before Mass Drivers, Hyper Velocity, Autocannon, Missiles, and Long Turbolaser shots land. You don't need to sink them, merely take them out of the fight."

As Gida spoke her habit of shortening unnecessarily started to come out, neg in place of negative long gun in place of long range gun, coming from times when she didn't have the time to calmly and carefully relay information like she had the luxury of doing so now. But that was neither here nor there, her captains had their orders and they would follow them, already the space around the fleet was being filled with with waves of balls of bright blue energy, and only moments after the crimson and emerald of turbolasers and the orange of missile thrusters filled the void. Then the pattern would repeat, and would not stop until either the battlecruisers were reduced to a null state, the captains were given new orders, or they were other wise were no long able to fire. The Reaper criusers, with no orders remained in screening positions waiting to intercept and respond to any sort of counter attack.

Objective: Feth Ship Up
Allies: TSE [member="Darth Carnifex"] [member="Darth Prazutis"]
Enemies: TJE [member="Helion’Nuruodo"]

Space expanded around the Sith Empire fleets. We dove into Csillan space, my husband’s forces as decrepit and morally bankrupt as I am insane, when the humours sit ill upon me.

Lucidity was a fleeting fever on an ailing mind. A memory of fragments quilted in non-sequential order. A curious ailment. My spirit craved the Sithly principles. Destruction, death, the eradication of weakness in the galaxy.

In the presence of my mate, and Prazutis, I am.
In the Behemoth’s Meditation Sphere, I am.

While Kaine resides above, I serve below. Steeped in meditations and the destructive sensations of the hundred captive slaves round the sphere. Their sacrifice to my devices is as excessive as it is necessary. Without their constant throng, I would lack the energy to commit to my cause of motion.

The purpose Emperor Zambrano set upon his Empress-Wife’s shoulders.
‘My will be done, my love’
In this, my bidding.
Souls crumple,
Bodies nothing but ash.
Their tempests, those screams crying for one more night
Are mine.
As the cosmos is mine.
I have held it in the palm of my hand,
The realm of the lunatic to hold such knowledge,
And proclaim it.

The battle is a cacophonous tapestry of violent spearheads and sickly colours in the black expanse. Chiss…

I remember the Chiss. I remember wanting to peel back their blue skin to see if it last past the first epidermal layers. I was an Inquisitor of Atrisia in those days, when our Atrisian Empire touched upon the Ascendancy.

Yes. I remember the Chiss.

I bash my forehead against the palms of my hands, barking out frothing gulps as the battle hovers in my mania. My meditations. Slaves around the meditation sphere crumple. The space outside is full of more ships and beings than my powers make comfortable use of, but through the hours of my preparations, I throw myself into a frenzy.

Their screams disseminating into the bellows from my own pained lungs. Horrific agony. What agonies yet would love cause in the passionate of Sithly persuasions? What pains would I not endure for the Dark Lord, whose existence is slighted by this… ancient pretender?

The space before the Behemoth crackles, energy fluctuant to its’ Madame. A wormhole fissures from the crack, growing large enough to take the ramming frigate-sized HVC round and send its’ current velocity through the gap…

… To, if successful, spear the bottom of the Daedra-Class Star Destroyer captained by @Helion’Nuruodo. Or tear the HVC round apart. Regardless of the frigate’s fate, our starfighters have access now to another path of warfare.

More bodies hit the floor outside. I am only aware for the increase in energy, the sustaining pathetics writhing for my demands.
I am.
The slaves are no longer.
The heretic are next.

Post 2

Allies: Jen'ari

Enemies: TSE [member="Keira Cerdulan"]

Nicole's breathing was slow and steady, her mind was calm as it could be, she didn't have to think when she was in the cockpit of a starfighter, as her squadron neared the other fleet she commanded them all to go full throttle, these Star fighters were top of the line, however for an inexperienced pilot they would be almost impossible to pilot, however Nicole's squad were far from inexperienced, they were the best that the empire had to offer. Because of this most of the safeties and droid overrides giving the pilots more control of the ship.

Nicole took a deep breath as the fire fight started around her she keeps a cool head, her intuition tells her she needs to avoid the larger ships and focus on what she could control, the smaller ships around her, she was moving at breakneck speeds at this point, firing her canons at anyone daring to cross paths with her.

Objective: Provide Fleet Support/ Kill Capital Ships.
Allies: TSE
Armor: The Golden Armor of Mythos.
Ship: The Magnus Class Battlecruiser
Commanding: Molok Legion Fleet.

The last time Mythos had graced Chiss space with his opulence he was madly in love with a Chiss Aristocra named Chaf'anantrano or as she was affectionatly called fantana. Those were different times, The One Sith ruled this place and crushed the ascendency before it even stood a threat. This... this was different.

"The sight of the Sith Empire attacking the Jenari is akin to watching one of my warriors attempt to kill a Pelko bug with a grav hammer"

Mythos said, his cheek resting on his fist while gazing at the preparation of battle from the comfort of the main command center of the diabolical ship. The vessel was a obelisk of torture, it ran 100% on entechment technology meaning that the HECTR laser and all it's systems were fuled by the life energy of living beings.

A gift from the Sii-Ruuk, a perfection of the Anubians.

"Watching as with futility it attempts to pound the small insect, it's strength and vitality dying with each attempt" His words betrayed a nostalgic frustration. Truly with the Wrath Reverance this would have never happened, or would it have? This is the second time Mythos watched from above as the Sith dove into another civil war.

As his forces jumped out of hyperspace He slowly and methodically stood from his seat and gazed at the new world that was to feel the wrath of the empire. He had already forseen the outcome, The Ancient Eye had already told him everything and it had not been wrong yet.

He gazed into the transparisteel windows with contempt. "A shadow of a greater father, a shell that stood up after Cyril Grayson buried it Coruscant." His words were accompanied by a fist that cracked the transparisteel sending a shockwave of fear in the commamd port.

"Today i show you how we used to fight. Why the only thing that could kill the One Sith was the One Sith. Power the main batteries, deploy The Last Squadron of the Blades."

| [member="Darth Animus"] | [member="Kor Vexen"] | [member="Kao Xusros"] | [member="Scarlett Anderson"] |

High in the skies, and low in the tundra, Darth Ayra felt forces mobilize themselves upon the bequest of masters bequeathed with stupidity. And what did that make the men who would fight on their behalf? Fools fighting for fools who fought for diluted titles to hold entire worlds that were insignificant to the true power in the galaxy: that of the Force. Surrendering themselves to the power of the dark side they sought to make it their property... But was this the action of Sith Lords? Or was this more akin to a dirt general compliant and happy to roll themselves in the mud- or snow- amid their warriors, soldiers, and machines to wage a war that was not much of a war but more akin to a slaughter? Immersed in the dark side Darth Ayra could foresee the near future. Sith fleeing this world amid a fire that burnt away the frozen tundra of Csilla in a red blaze that was far more crimson than it's Chiss and their eyes.

Amid the chaos a message came to her from a Emperor. Not the Emperor. "Protection," Darth Ayra snarled. "The dark side does not protect..." But yet that was what the Jen'ari were doing. Protecting Csilla from Carnifex. They came up with justifications, reasons and logical to assume that if this place was lost then with it came a blow to the Jen'ari's efforts to usurp the pretender that sat on a throne arid of any real importance. But these were the reasons of the simple minded deceived into thinking that the Star Wars could be won through the efforts of man, and machine, and weapons. In their search for supremacy they forgot their most important weapon: that of the Force.

Carnifex came to claim a world from the Jen'ari so as to rid them of a staging ground to invade his Empire. And the Jen'ari mobilize to protect it's assets from his invading w****s. But were these the actions of Sith Lords?

I will show them the way.

Lowering her hand down to the comlink on her belt Darth Ayra entered the frequency to the Eternal Fury. When one of it's officers answered her hail the Sith laced her voice with the dark side as she said: "Relay this call to Darth Animus." Compelled by the dark side the officer transmitted the hail from his work station to the Sith Lord whom prepared to protect this forsaken world... "Darth Animus. I am Darth Ayra. The Order of Shadows will have victory on this day. Allow the Jen'ari to distract these w****s and it's w**** Emperor into battle whilst we administer an exacting blow. Send me two Sith to my location. I will show you the power of the dark side."

[SIZE=11pt]Allies: [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]TSE and associates [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Enemies:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]TJE and associates [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]There were few times Hyperspace concerned Tsair, but as the fleet of the Empire of the Hand prepared itself to arrive at Csilla to assist the Imperials against the False Ascendancy and their Sith allies, to assist in the purge against such vile threats, all he could find in himself was a weary kernel of anxiety within his chest. He knew they all had it, this was the first time the Hand had been thrown into the flames of war, the largest gathering of their resources in one place. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Tsair knew in his heart much blood would be shed today, a sobering thought to be sure. But the traitors and their allies would bleed just as much if not more, he swore it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Slightly behind the main fleet of Imperials, almost the entirety of the Empire of the Hand’s navy arrived: just under 4 dozen vessels, mainly small cruisers and frigates capitalized by the massive (in comparison to the other Hand vessels at least, nothing in comparison to the other massive warships) was Tsair’s flagship [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]The Minotaur[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt], it’s cannons primed and ready for the inevitably massive amount of the blood that would be spilled today.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]But regardless, no matter how large of a fleet he brought Tsair knew a nervous force was unreliable, deckhands, gunners, admirals, captains, everything in between. He knew they all shared his kernel of anxiety at the coming battle. And so he opened comms. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“And here we stand, at the throneworld of the False Ascendancy! Retribution comes to fall upon the traitors. For here, at Csilla, where so many of us were birthed, where so many of us lived, trained, and fought, we shall teach the False Ascendancy the price of treachery! We are the might of the Hand! Ch'un'cr nah vuct'icu'asi! No mercy, advance! Move in to support our Imperial allies!”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Tsair knew well that his fleet would never be able to directly engage the Jen’ari warships, no, he’d combine their firepower whenever they were able. Then the bounty could be reaped. Advancing forward to meet the Imperial lines, a rather large horde of Nssis Clawcraft were unleashed: the Hangars practically emptied to remove any fighters pestering their allies.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]---[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Empire of the Hand Fleet[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=11pt]Battlegroup G'esbun[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Minotaur, Phalanx Heavy Destroyer (Tsair’s Flagship): [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Asdroni Frigate: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Asdroni Frigate:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Asdroni Frigate:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Kariek Frigate[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Au’riette Frigate[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Warlord Gunship[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Battlegroup Rapier[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Asdroni Frigate[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Battlegroup Bakan'bah[/SIZE]

Fiolette Fortan

F
CORMIT

7TH FLEET - BATTLEGROUP ELIDIBUS
HIMS ELIDIBUS - COMMAND
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
[member="Taeli Raaf"] | [member="Zahori Denko"] | [member="Darth Carnifex"]
[member="Tsair'ra'Nuruodo"] | [member="Vanessa Vantai"] // ALLIES
[member="Kaine Australis"] | [member="Darth Animus"] // OPPONENTS

tsedivider6b.png

"Darth Arcanix?" Fiolette asked without turning as the chatter of the crew continued, while the chorus of various sensors and console suites beeped and chriped. Her back was turned to Group Captain Sentongo, she faced forward looking out over the trenches. A response from a single lieutenant that her beloved's ship had launched and would continue on toward the next stop of the campaign. Battlegroup Elidibus neared thirty thousand kilometers and the sleek flagship laid at the rear of the formation with the command group. Cormit did not have long but it was not the prize of the day, no - that prize went to Csilla.

The Unknown Regions were a fair friend to the Rear Admiral, having studied the region when she joined the First Order. Plans for expansion often included the Ascendancy, but those plans never came to fruition as at the time the Iron Empire had reigned over this area. Her heart went out to the Chiss, she knew their plight for it was the same as many in this galaxy. Yearning to be free and out from under a tyrannical yoke, unfortunately the die had been cast against them this time. "If there are any details that the Assembly needs let us pass it on, Sentongo."

"Of course, Lieutenant Martinez please scan Cormit for any of the Assembly's markers."

Lieutenant Martinez hailed from Carida a once proud Imperial world, now no longer. Martinez gave the systems the data and took his team to task, scanning Cormit for anything that the Shrouded Assembly needed. The Shrouded Assembly consisted of a group of exiled Chiss who left sometime during the Gulag Plague. Part of the group broke up and became known as the Primacy somewhere near Dosuun. Others, kept going onward further to the north until they reached Bastion and eventually Galidraan to the east of the galaxy. There they settled on Galidraan IV and for a time they used holographic disguises and on occassion still do. The Fortan family became familiar with them soon enough and so too did the Sith Empire come to know the Assembly.

"Scan complete, Captain, Admiral information should be on your consoles now. I'll get a report sent to the Assembly straight away."

Fiolette nodded in acknowledgment, "good, let us proceed to Csilla. No doubt we will have friends there."

She then turned to Sentongo and nodded for the woman to follow her. They walked a small bit away from the crew, "we'll not all come in at once, by now the Emperor and his fleet would have them all trained. If their commanders are smart they'll no doubt have something planned at the nearby moons and gas giants."

"What are your orders?"

The Rear Admiral walked toward the holographic projection table where Chiss Space was displayed, "Commander Pavanos how wonderful of you to show."

"I try to be useful," Commander Ishana Pavanos replied, "what's the plan?"

Beside Commander Pavanos were the grainy blue holographic image of the other group captains and fighter commanders as the Legion officers slowly joined the conference. Major Ranulph Tarkin quietly snuck in as Fiolette gestured to their position over Cormit. Information from the Emperor's fleet began to pour and as she suspected enemy guns were trained on his fleet and there was movement from one of the three moons. "Command group will jump first, guns will be trained on us. I want the Vanguard to jump here this will give you the option to flank enemy ships here, and Rearguard jump there pick up any stragglers. Assault group I want you to punch in at these coordinates on this mark, by this point we should be well into the fight. Fighter-Commanders, your job is interception any missile, projectile or attack craft I want it gone. Don't play hero, if your bird is damaged bring it. Birds we can replace, fighters we can't. Legions, that shield is going down quite soon so once your group arrives deploy quickly via drop pods or transports. Get down there and head to these markers as the Assembly has requested, bring back any data you can please, for the love of the Emperor let it be salvagable at least."

"Questions?"

Commander Pavanos stepped up, "do we have any information on their birds?"

"Very little but I'll have it dispatched to you and the other Fighter-Commanders, and Pavanos. I'm giving you field promotion to Wing Commodore for this battle you see anyone in bad shape, pull them back to their boats, understood?"

Pavanos nodded, "right no one bites the dust today."

"Not if we can help it, no. I-"

Major Tarkin raised his hand, "question."

"Yes?"

"Civilians?"

"They have one chance, here." Fiolette stepped away from the table and headed to a locker. "These are the Assembly's tokens, anyone with these are to proceed to the nearest port and get out. I'll have Victorian Military waiting for them, we'll get them to Galidraan safely."

Tarkin stepped forward and took the tokens in his hands, there weren't many. He suspected many of the Chiss wouldn't want to leave their homes regardless of Imperial politics. Still it was nice to know that some of them could survive and be useful, after all, perhaps there was a new Thrawn among the crowd. Perhaps. He pocketed the tokens and then slipped his helmet on. He turned to look over his shoulder and watched as Pavanos took her commodore wings, they had both served in the First Order and had participated in their many battles throughout the Unknown.

"If there isn't anything else then may the Force be with us all." Balance knows they were going to need it. Sentongo took a moment to dispatch information to Lord Admiral Denko regarding their briefing and enemy positioning.

Once the briefing broke up, Fiolette took a step back and watched as the grainy blue holos faded, Pavanos and Tarkin took to the lift together and the Rear Admiral turned to face the command center once more. "Coordinates locked in for Csilla, Admiral." Lieutenant Berger replied as he looked over his shoulder and up toward forward operations or the center as some of them have called it.

"Engage."

BATTLEGROUP ELIDIBUS ACTION REPORT

Battlegroup arrives over Cormit watching over the Sith Empire's superiority force battle Jen'ari forces.
A briefing is held on the Elidibus. Commander Ishana Pavanos given Wing Commodore for the battle.
Major Ranulph Tarkin given tokens to hand to Chiss civilians who choose to join the Sith Empire.
Battlegroup departs Cormit en route to Csilla, with Command group in the lead.

ELIDIBUS COMMAND
ELIDIBUS VANGUARD
ELIDIBUS REARGUARD
ELIDIBUS ASSAULT
----------------------------------------------------------------
TOTAL: 29,809m [30,000m Cap] [80 Ships]

Direct hit upon the sacrificed vessel, the entire ship consumed in magnificent flame as the compressed energy expanded instantly upon contact. Durasteel was atomized alongside every organic entity onboard the Destined, only faint traces of superheated debris surviving long enough to mark the former existence of the Jen’ari starcraft.

-: Main cannon powering down for recharged, Your Majesty. One minute to optimum charge, acquiring new target. :-

The Emperor of the Sith stood triumphantly, the dazzling display of his flagship’s ferocity made clear for the entire battlefield to witness. No doubt emboldened by the Emperor’s fierce first strike, the Sith-Imperial Armada committed itself to the battle. Long-range turbolaser fire raked the stars, shields blossoming with sunbursts of energy and the contained detonations of hypervelocity slugs. Several of the smaller vessels, mostly picket corvettes and support frigates, were the first to fall in the fiery exchange. Larger warships such as cruisers and destroyers could weather more punishment, but even some of the vessels closest to the vanguard found themselves at the mercy of combined enemy fire.

And with each blow struck, the Dark Side swelled. Engorging itself on the fires of war and the violence of death, the power of the darkest aether drank voraciously from the molten crucible. Being a master of the Dark Side, the Sith Emperor could perceive this shift in the Force as the battle continued to rage. He could sense the trepidation in his own servants and in those of the enemy, fear briefly giving way to righteous service as the words: Empire, Emperor, Loyalty! came unbidden from their throats. Hate seethed within them as well, vengeance coursing through veins as unblinking eyes bore witness to their comrades, men and women they had served with side-by-side for years, torn apart by the carnage of war.

And that hatred was given form, given purpose, but most importantly it was given a target.

The enemy.

There was always an enemy; sometimes fabricated, sometimes corporeal. But above all else, there was always an outlet for the anger and indignation of his people. When one of their brothers or sisters died in the line of duty, they raged and grieved something ferocious. But if left to fester in the pit of their heart it would undoubtedly turn upon the machine that sent their loved ones to die, so the Emperor had it turned towards something beyond the Empire’s control.

The Jedi, the Republic, the Light Side of the Force.

They were the easiest targets, something so different and alien to the Sith Empire. And the fears of long dwelling prejudices were easy to manipulate, the Jedi would cast aside their traditions, tear down the foundations of their faith.

But to turn their fears against fellow Sith? A more difficult hurdle. But even there, it was simple after a time. They were different, they were not like those that ruled. They held court in a backwater, they practiced their faith differently, they were bellicose and audacious, a far cry from the reserved and noble Sith who served the Emperor.

So on and on the soldiers of the Emperor of the Sith fought, laying down their lives willingly to protect and defend what they held dear to their hearts.

-: Incoming projectile, Your Majesty. Concentrating fire. :-

Belay that, AQUILA. Witness the power of the Dark Side in the hands of a capable master.

Even as he spoke the words, the space between the approaching object and the Behemoth was rent asunder. A wormhole large enough to consume multiple battleships gaped like the unhinged jaw of a monstrous beast, swallowing the entire slug whole just to displace it beneath the enemy vessel that fired it. Though the intervention of his newest wife, the mad sorceress Ahani, was the Emperor spared of such a disastrous blow. He could feel her seething several decks down, preparing for whatever the enemy had to throw at him next.

With that threat momentarily subdued, the Emperor glanced over the tactical report of the battle to ascertain his next strategy. “The enemy has realized the importance of our battlecruisers, we are not dealing with inept warlords this time. Tighten the defensive formation around their flanks, but give them enough room to operate their forward weapons. Inform the captains of each vessel to turn their ion cannons upon the enemy flotilla, we will thin their numbers before the swarm grows too numerous.

-: As you command. :-

The order was relayed along encrypted channels and, like a well-oiled machine, the individual vessels surrounding the Emperor’s flagship moved in concert. Each Ruin Shield Breaker possessed three large focusing arrays designed to multiple the ionic power output against a single target, but individually they could be used to attack multiple targets simultaneously. They now used that advantage to harry the opposing fleet, sweeping across large swaths of the enemy’s formation to disable any ship they could hit within their considerable range.

AQUILA then organized the heaviest hitting vessels near the Emperor’s flagship, including the Behemoth itself, to concentrate fire on each disabled enemy vessel at a time, compiling a large amount of firepower into a single ship all at once.

-: Your Majesty, I am detecting multiple objects approaching our position from hyperspace. They have bypassed the ordained rendezvous perimeter. I have engaged gravity well generators around the Behemoth. :-

Though it would yank any ramship deigning to strike at the Sith Emperor himself out into the open, those vessels beyond the overlapping zones exuded by the Behemoth would find themselves suddenly set upon by several vessels emerging out of hyperspace right into their hull. Most ships attacked in this manner would be destroyed, especially the smaller vessels. However, as soon as the threat became realized, the ships not dedicated to the destruction of disabled Jen’ari vessels would concentrate their fire on the ramships in their midst.

Maintain our present course, but move the rearguard into high alert. We won’t let them catch us unawares again.

[member="Darth Hashira"] | [member="Gida Freetaa"] | [member="Helion'Nuruodo"] | [member="Ahani Zambrano"] | [member="Kaine Australis"] | [member="Darth Prazutis"] | [member="Darth Animus"]

They were like hounds tugging at their leash.

A true master of the dark side he could feel everything, every shift in the waves of entropy, the crashing darkness of the void that consumed Csilla in the righteous flame of war. He could feel every emotion, hear every thought among the innumerable hordes that were brought to bear the full might of his military against the low mongrels assembled before them. Hatred without direction was dangerous, volatile to even those that invoked it in their own people. But the Lord of Lies carefully cultivated their hatred, nourished it and gave it form. They gave it a face, a name, a target and with the Carnifex Avulsuna on the ground preaching the massive propaganda machine back home was in full swing martialing support behind the Immortal Sith Emperor [member="Darth Carnifex"].

Hate and power could motivate people to do terrible things, unforgiveable things to other beings when used right. He was the Great Deceiver, the Corrupter of Mortals, the Lord of Lies and his methods turned men into blood craving monsters, his words would cause morality to be tossed to wind and his words set the military on fire. So when the hundreds of thousands, millions came for the invasion against Csilla they did so with raw hate in their hearts. They might've been timid but even the calmest men burned with hate at the cowards who dared to lay claim to what wasn't theirs. Even they would be martialed against these fellow sith of different belief, no matter how they might've aligned it didn't matter now. The Sith Empire hungered for blood, its warriors craved murder in the most heinous fashion, they wanted carnage so disturbing so terrible that it would be spoken of for generations to come.

All that stood between the invasion fleet and what was theirs was that pesky shield the pesky planetary shield. In the ephemeral darkness of the meditation chamber aboard the Goliath he simply spoke and AQUILA responded, his presence always nearby in case his lord and master required anything of him -:The primary cannon is primed and ready on your command Your Excellency:- The AI's voice was deep, mechanical and demonic by nature it grated against the ears of lesser men and sent shivers down the spines of cowards. "Fire for maximum effect on the energy shield, overwhelm it." The Shadow Hand said. Deep within the Goliath the unique isotope-5 reactors diverted a full burst of power to the complex kyber crystal cannons as energy was folded and driven right through the intense crystals.

gwr6anK.gif

A pure dazzling beam of bright color exploded from the bow of the black hulled super dreadnought, a horrific torrent of fire like holy wrath unleashed from the hands of a vengeful god exploded in a full forced attack on the energy shield laid out before them. The Goliath was along with the Behemoth the two deadliest vessels in the entire Sith-Imperial Navy and its full power was being unleashed on the energy shield that protected Csilla from their wrath, from his wrath.

@Varex.

The voice of his disciple of the deep, his acolyte of madness rocked through their telepathic connection. He was at the head of a massive hive mind that ran from the Great Terror, the Beast of a Thousand Maws, the All-Consuming Void down through the massive horde of otherworldly demons yanked from the abyss. He could feel them and hear their very thoughts through this complex connection and so when Varex spoke he could pick his consciousness as just one out of the masses, one out of the sea around him. Not all had such control as Varex did, as Varex was given but the broken demon of the void was a destructive force in his new form. He had been changed, manipulated and now he radiated death in a way none of his species ever had before. "Break open the gates my disciple. They have been deigned unworthy to exist in our world. Break open the gates and unleash the waves of the void. Break them all." He ordered.

[member="Venthis Zambrano"]

The voice of his son was a welcoming one. The boy had spent so much time out in deep space alongside his father, working with the horrors from beyond. Venthis had under his father's watch and through his own efforts pulled himself up from obscurity and through sheer force of will developed into a deadly force. The Forgotten Wraith was a demon, a butcher of the light and every bit the man that he hoped for in a son, an heir. "The mongrels hide behind their energy shield. It must be destroyed before our forces can be set loose. Make ready my son. Life shall be your enemy."

[member="Darth Hashira"] | [member="Gida Freetaa"] | [member="Helion'Nuruodo"] | [member="Ahani Zambrano"] | [member="Kaine Australis"] | [member="Darth Animus"]

Enemies: The invaders

Allies: The Jen'ari

Helion watched as what could only be described as a large wormhole opened up and tore the hyper velocity slug apart. The Metal Duke had failed him, but he would make sure it was the only time it did. Helion snarled and curled fist crashed to the command display below. The holographic battle switched rapidly to multiple different moot locations in response to his angered outburst. With a sigh Helion calmed himself and waved a hand over the tactical display. It reverted back to the main battle at hand and Helion studied the enemy position carefully. He spied holes within the enemy battle lines as the ships amongst the Sith flotilas tightened around their capitol ship. A mistake Helion would punish with utmost savagery. Still engorged in the holographic display before him Helion placed hand to chin. Without looking up he spoke to his comms officer.

"Have the Gregarious and Fallen continue firing with their ventral mounted ion canons upon the flanking enemy warships of the Behemoth," The ensign nodded without saying a word.

Helion looked up from the display to affirm that the order had already been issued. It appeared that the sight of the Iron duke being literally voided so easily had disheartened his crew greatly. Helion knew he needed to do something and fast. He had to give his men the morale, vigour, and zeal that would be required to win the battle. That is if he wanted them to at the very least survive to live another day.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASj81daun5Q&list=RDJbaFxsW3-WA&index=2[/media]​
"Patch me through to all fleet frequencies," Helion ordered his hand falling from his chin and coming together with it's partner at the small cusp behind his back. "Men and women aboard the Regional defense fleet... Today we shall show the enemy what it means to square off against the tactical superiority of the Chiss Navy!"

Helion paused as a fighter tailed by it's enemy streaked past the bridge only to explode right in front of the plexiglass frame. The victor of the chase continued flying forward and gave a wing tip of salute to Helion himself as it passed through the billowing cloud of smoke and debris.

"We Shall show no mercy in our attacks! We shall smash their fleets to dust with time proven machines of war,"

Cannoniers paused as they loaded massive gas canisters into turbo laser emplacements to listen to what their glorious leader had to say.

"We fight not only for the Jen'ari, but our home world! For the wife, husband and child waiting back home,"

The crew within the command deck turned to face helion with what appeared to be a rising tide of emotion

"For their right to continue living! For do you think these monsters that would summon demons from hell itself would spare our families,"

The tide of emotion that swelled within his crew was not hate, anger, or even disgust. But one of devotion. To their world, their commander, their family. Such rigorous words spoke volumes to them and in their heart of hearts his crew knew that what he spoke was for true. Men and women nodded along as their commander continued

"For true if we fail here all will be lost, our comrades death made vain, our families made morsels for monsters, our world turned too glass! I say to you comrades, do not let these twisted individuals pervert our peaceful lives. Do not let them break your will! I say, fight! Fight them in space, fight them on the ground, fight them wherever you may meet them, never surrender and never lose hope! For what we do here will decide the fate of worlds! Our worlds! Our homes!"

Helion could hear the echo of cheers throughout his warship. Men and women united under a righteous cause. For what cause was more just than the defense of your home? More honorable than the protection of your family? More beautiful than coming to the aid of the defenseless.

"Tell these Sith I know their hearts! They are weak! I have the strength necessary in my heart! We have it in all our hearts! We will show them the strength of the lion lies within us! That while they feed on fear we LIVE on the heroics of our actions!"

Helion finished and raised a hand to signal that he was finished. His comms officer cut the feed and rose from his seat. He walked to Helion and with arm extended grasped his admirals own.

"Glad to be with you sir!" Helion smiled gallantly and nodded to the ensign. The soldier returned to his post and Helion regarded the tactical display once more. With his crew appearing sufficiently satisfied Helion felt his vessels were more than battle ready. He moved one element of his fleet too the right flank of Carnifex's fleet and the other element to the right. His own would be headed straight for the enemies maw....

The Pale horse, x 6 reapear class cruisers and x 6 Lucus class carriers maintain three dimensional wedge formation and move to engage.

The Gregarious maintains a similar formation minus one Lucus class carrier and moves on the left flank.

The Fallen maintains same formation and moves in on the right flank.

All ships continue engaging with ion weaponry.

[member="Darth Hashira"] | [member="Gida Freetaa"] | @Ahani Zambrano | [member="Kaine Australis"] | @Darth Prazutis | @Darth Animus​

K O R _ V E X E N

In Transit, Hyperspace - En route to Csilla
Aboard The Baal, Hangar Preparations

The entirety of the Sith Empire's Gehenna Fleet throttled through hyperspace alongside numerous other fleets from the Sith Empire on their way to the Chiss homeworld of Csilla, occupied by the heretical Sith that called themselves the Jen'ari who had the gall to stand up to the one true Sith Empire led by [member="Darth Carnifex"]. It was both impressive and pitiful that such a pathetic ragtag group of Sith and associates could think that they would measure up to the grandeur of their own Empire; they were nothing more than a candle compared to their raging inferno that spread its wrath upon the galaxy to those who incurred it. Like the Galactic Alliance, the Silver Jedi, Commenor, it mattered not their enemy, they would all fall before the merciless onslaught of the Sith Empire. They would strike at those who rose up to defy the will of the Emperor, Vexen and his brethren would always see to that; A jester that came in the form of the Jen'ari had worn out its use and it was time to bring down the iron-clad fist upon it.

General Vexen strode through the halls of his invasion fleet's capital ship, arms locked behind his back as his dark magenta colored cape trailed behind him. His imposing figure stood above that of all the officers and workers that were moving about, making preparations for the invasion fleets arrival with the rest of the Armada. Aboard his ships were hundreds upon thousands of elite Legionnaires, soldiers who have proven their worth in battle upon numerous campaigns against the Sith Empire's enemies. They truly were worthy of being called the Empire's best. And yet, there were still many among the already elite that proved themselves even more capable than the rest, that had gained the attention of the Sith General himself. Vexen would pause in front of a door as it began to open, beyond a large dimly lit room that was occasionally illuminated by sparks revealed a number of engineers hard at work on a number of pedestals that stood towering suits of armor.
tumblr_orcsf57eWy1skp6koo4_r1_500.gif

A group of twenty individuals stood apart from the engineers, all talking amongst each other only to fall completely silent as the door opened and Vexen stepped through. The dim lights and sparks briefly revealed their features, all gruff and showing proud scars of battle. They would turn in unison to face their General, their right hands curling into fists that struck their chest as a salute. Vexen would give them a single nod as they returned to an at ease posture and Vexen's vocoded voice was heard. " Legionnaires...You have distinguished yourselves from your peers as extraordinary. As a result, you have all been handpicked because you are the best, the elite. You have been given the opportunity to field test experimental armor that will pave the way for battles to come. You shall be the tip of the spear that the might Sith Empire wields. Needless to say, there will likely only be a few of you that return, but rest assured you already knew what was at stake from the beginning, but your efforts will make our mighty Legion the most feared in the galaxy. Let this battle be one told for generations to come, and claim victory for our Emperor! "

As Vexen concluded his speech, a woman from the group would step forward, her posture stiff as she raised a fist up to about the level of her head, a gesture quickly followed by her peers as the sounds of boots stepping in unison was heard, an unspoken gesture of agreement and acknowledgment from them. None stepped back to shy away from the opportunity that was given to them. This pleased Vexen as he gave a nod and departed with a final statement, " You all know what to do. Prep your gear and be ready. " As the door shut behind Vexen the group would disperse, each walking off to one of the pedestals and their respective suits of armor. They were simple enough to get into, the backs opening up for them to step into before the suit sealed itself like a mechanical shell. Metallic clicking was heard along with the sounds of hissing from the suits as it was sealed up, mechanical arms descending from the ceiling to attach additional bits of armor and equipment to the suit.

Elsewhere on the ship, hundreds of dropships were being loaded with troops, supplies, vehicles, and artillery to prepare for the coming invasion of the planet. General Vexen had given his usual inspiring speech to the rest of his Legion, and as usual, his men responded with resounding enthusiasm. They were all zealots in their own right, ready to die for the glory of the Empire and the destruction of its enemies. What separated them from most however was their skill and prowess on the field. They would put up a formidable fight rather than die like lowly grunts. The combined armies of clones, droids, and Legionnaires would give the Jen'ari more than they can handle. It also raised the question of the Chiss and its Ascendancy.

Vexen's personal assistant, Lieutenant Saryn who had been following Vexen brought this up as she spoke, "While I am not concerned much by the Jen'ari, the Chiss Ascendancy may prove to be problematic with their resources and influence. " Vexen would continue to walk as he spoke, " The Chiss are a wise enough species to understand the vast disadvantage the Jen'ari hold. Unless they wish to be annihilated they will submit to us. There are likely a number of them that will reach out to us to assist us. Be sure to monitor the communications and look for any potential opportunities to exploit a weakness from within Lieutenant. " The white haired lieutenant would bow her head as she responded, " As you wish, General. "

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
The fight ahead was going to be something of a shipwreck, she figured. The Sith Empire had come to Csilla, and this other Empire? She knew it was something new. It had never even registered on the New Jedi Order’s radar, the group that was designed to hunt and remove the Sith from the galaxy. She shook her head. Now she was here, working with them. They enforced order and thrived on chaos. The Dark Jedi here, though, she was the type who lived for chaos. And she was getting paid for it.

The dark jedi had her alchemized leather and lightsabers, she didn’t need much else for the fight. Seeing the number of forces launching from both sides? She was ready for a fight. She followed the Sith Lord aboard the shuttle. “No one said anything about a monster… but a Ritual? That is something I could stand to listen for. So long as I get to separate some Jen’Ari from their arms.” Running a hand through her pale hair, she tied it up in a ponytail, enough to slip under a combat helmet.

“I can definitely help cover the ritual. Not sure I’m the right one for combining my powers to it, and if the Jennies are going to come at you…” She shrugged and grabbed her lightsaber. “That’s my realm.” She grinned and looked between the two. "I'm ready whenever we get the order." She stepped in and grabbed one of the crash nets.

[member="Varex"]
[member="Kaine O'Doran"]
[member="Talon Varrik"]

Objective: Destroy
Allies: TSE @Darth Carnifex [member="Darth Prazutis"] [member="Ahani Zambrano"]
Enemies: TJE @Helion’Nuruodo

She sat with her new mother in the chamber assisting her with her own energy feeding off the slaves around her to keep her going as she meditated and shared her energy with Ahani, She didn't have much energy in comparison to a lords scale but she has grown considerably in her tenure as a Knight and was confident in showing her determination and power to her mother so that she will continue to be useful and prove her worth. They were here to burn the heretics that call themselves the true Sith Empire at there world of Csilla the Chiss homeworld, such a frozen and boring place she only hoped when she gets to the ground that these pretenders prove to be as much of a challenge that they claim to be.

But for now she continued feasting on the lives of the slaves that were around them as she continued channeling her energy to Ahani so that she can utilize her ritual

Hyperspace - En route to Csilla
LADM Zahori Denko - Sith-Imperial 1st Fleet
Onboard the Legator
Objective: Pest Extermination

tsedivider6.png

"Admiral. We are approaching the battle. ETA: 10 minutes, ma'am. Currently pinging the fleet to being assault preparations." the comms officer reported to the Admiral. Zahori gave no response. Her focused was maintained on the streams of light that was hyperspace surrounding her ship. "This is the Legator calling all 1st fleet. Standing by for comms check." Shortly after the comms officer called on the fleet, they replied with their callsigns. 1st fleet boasted some of the strongest Imperial ships in the entire Armada. If Vice Admiral Denko was deployed in full force, it had to be a tremendous undertaking.

This was one of those situations.

Zahori never truly believed one could not only oppose the Sith Empire's conquest for galactic power and claim to be the true Sith. Inconceivable, she once thought. Not anymore. She's starting to stop doubting things at this point. "Admiral," called out the comms officer, "all ships have checked in." Zahori rose from her command chair and paused momentarily before walking over to the CIC. Before her was a detailed hologram of 1st fleet as they moved through hyperspace. She looked over the vessels under her command for a few moments. And then, the comms officer called out once more. "Admiral. We're here."

In that instant, 1st fleet came out of hyperspace on the far reach of the system, just outside the orbit of Csorb. "Begin the assault." LADM Denko commanded. At her word, 1st fleet pressed forward towards Csilla. "What are we up against? Does the Empire have any forces in the area?"

"From what preliminary scans are showing us, the enemy fleets are rather miniscule, however they have quite the number of allies. The Emperor is on the battlefield and so is Admiral Raaf. Lady Vantai is also in the battle."

"We shall hit the enemies from the flank with all our might."

"Yes ma'am."

[member="Darth Carnifex"] | [member="Fiolette Raaf"] | [member="Vanessa Vantai"]
[member="Darth Vyrassu"] | [member="Kaine Australis"] | [member="Darth Animus"]

Darth Pyktis

Sith Alchemy created Sith Lord

1533445239403.PNG

Enemies: TSE

Darth Pyktis came out of the central building looking to the skies. He noticed the battle in orbit, just barely able to see it. Pyktis noticed the Chiss troopers, Nyeklas squad, the Imperial troopers, the Dusuah Sorcerers, The Sith Marauders and the army of HK Assassin droids getting ready to head to the surface to battle TSE. Pyktis listened to his comms seeing how the battle was going this far. He was ordered to guard the city since the peace treaty had just been signed.

Pyktis didn't like the idea of being a guard dog, but he would do what he must. The Dark Council ordered it so it would be done. Pyktis just wondered if the Emperor's plan.....the Jen'ari Emperor's plan would work. Vyrassu having his force signature everywhere, question is, would TSE ever find the real one. Pyktis had faith in his Empire and hoped the battle was going in the Jen'ari's favor.

Pyktis looked to the Nyeklas Squad. You all, guard this building, no one gets in. It's known TSE is going to drill through the surface to get down here, we'll be ready for them. I want thermal charges placed at these points.

Pyktis gave a holodisk to the commanding officer and then watched him study it. He quickly gave his troops the orders and they quickly begun placing the charges as a surprise for TSE, luckily enough the charges were nowhere near where TSE was blasting through the surface.

Darth Pyktis would turn and walk back inside the building waiting for the assault that he knew would come. It was just a matter of time.

Csilla_Invasion_locations_Orbit.png
Objective: Maim. Burn. Destroy.
Allies: TSE - [member="Khonsu Amon"] | [member="Erin Tenel"]
Equipment: In signature

A master was not worth that title if they failed to pass on their knowledge. It was from this conviction that Darth Avacyn took pride in teaching, whatever form it took. She had brought Er'in here not to share explicit teachings, but to show the Dark side in its purest form. The Sith lady herself had experienced it many times before, granting her the perspective that Er'in now seemed to share. Conflict was neverending, a universal constant that devoured the weak without mercy. Yet the strong, through conflict, could harness the strength and power to not just survive, but thrive.

That was the basis on which the Sith Empire was built, something that the hapan now saw clearly. The blind followers were the sacrifices, not the leaders. Avacyn knew Er'in was no fool, that she was capable of seeing how the Empire and the Brotherhood of the Sith could light the path to ascension within the Dark side. "We don't follow an emperor blindly into battle, unquestioning of his vision. He knows what an empire needs to thrive and I stand by him out of respect. Would he ever lose sight of this, then his days would be numbered." She herself would not hesitate a second if bringing down Darth Carnifex was ever a necessity for the good of the empire. However, she was confident such a day would not come to pass.

Despite the brewing storm that was the Dark side encompassing all, for Avacyn and Er'in there was little else to do but wait and so the redhead remained patient, awaiting the moment the planetary shield that kept them from getting to Csilla to go down. Her thoughts had room to wander and so they did, reminding her that her wife was out here too. Starfighter pilot, commander Ishana Pavanos. It brought a bit of herself as Kaalia back to the surface. She would be lying to herself if she ever said she didn't worry whenever her wife was out there, but she knew she was a damn good pilot too. She would always come home- they had both promised each other after all.

Have I got a surprise for you when I get back, the woman thought to herself. It was easy to read from her expression that something was on her mind, even if it wasn't expressed in words.

Location: Daena-class Assault Carrier, Sith-Imperial Armada attacking Csilla.
Objective: Prepare for Battle.
Equipment:
Pythia.” Joycelyn looked down into the lignan inlay in her staff, dark grey against bright silver, and she turned her eyes to the small, red-clad miraluka. “Please give the blessing of Vahl to our troops.” One of the black gauntlets detached from the silver shaft, and reached out its long fingers to touch Pythia’s shoulder. The size difference between them was considerable, as just three of Joycelyn’s armoured digits were enough to cover Pythia’s right shoulder. “They will need her wrath to guide them, and the fire to keep them safe.

As you ask, it shall be done, Sword of Vahl.” Pythia put her own hand on Joycelyn’s in a gesture of comfort. She had served Joyce’s mother before she became her spiritual guide for all matters of the Goddess. “And may she be witness your zeal.

Their contact parted as Joycelyn turned her attention to the two, young vornskrs she kept as pets. “Alk, Ilke.” Joycelyn knelt down to be at their level, and scratched them each behind their ears “You watch over Pythia and this ship. Let none disrupt her concentration.” Alk tried chewing on Joycelyn’s gauntlet while Ilke cocked her head to the side, tossing one ear slightly off from its perked position. Yet, in their eyes there was an understanding brought on by the bond they had begun to forge as master and pets, as a pack.

As Joycelyn rose to her full height and exited her chambers, weapons in hand, she was met by her waiting second in command, Yaitzun. The red-skinned sith cocked half a smile as he bounced his shoulders off the wall and stood up straight in a casual salute. “Colonel” He lowered his salute and turned to walk alongside her. “The zveris are quite rowdy. They are excited for a right misini” “But with that shield in place, how are we going to bust through?” Joycelyn could sense his trepidation, though she saw no lack of courage in him. He was as ready as she, and any of the beasts they had brought.

I have faith in the ability of our Imperial Armada and the ships they have brought.” The combined firepower of the Behemoth and the Goliath, they could probably break down the shield, if only long enough to allow parts of the Legion through. "They will find a way to punch through." “We should concern ourselves with what comes next, when the walls are breached.” "That is the faith the Armada has in the Legion.” And they would not let their brothers in arms down.

Back in Joycelyn’s darkened chambers, Pythia Sybilla, encircled by the two vornskrs, sat down in meditation and expanded her mind and influence. Her presence grew large, though thin, and with her prayers to the goddess of fire and destruction, she planted a seed of hate toward the enemy in each and every mind she touched; believer or non-believer. The blessing of hate was one that grew, and once one seed was planted, soon great forests of hateful thoughts would spring up and point accusing fingers at the enemy: The heretics, the other, the zatitsis.

Exiting their brightly lit hallway, Joycelyn and Yaitzun entered the hangar bays themselves, where dropships in droves were marked with the jagged grin. A din of scratches, screeches, growls and mad babble disturbed the air, but grew suddenly quiet with the entry of Joycelyn. The eyes of the zveris turned to Joycelyn expectantly, and a smile grew on her lips.

We shan’t disappoint our brothers.
She turned the silvery staff to a vertical position and audibly put the butt of it down on the metal floor of the hangar. “Be prepared: As soon as the signal is given, we launch first wave of ground assault.

Rage,Rage Against The Dying Of The Light.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN2Xs-MvxLw
tsedivider7.png

Allies: [member="Taeli Raaf"], TSE and Friends
Enemies: TJE and Allies
Objective: Prepare and meet up with his master.

To purge the heretic, that was the day's ultimate goal in his eyes. The sheer force that had been pulled to the outer reaches showed that the Emperor took this action seriously and had an expectation of results for those that follow him. Both the Behemoth and Goliath were here and that expelemfied the power at which he wished to project on the minuscule fleet guarding Csilla, home of the Chiss. Another ascendancy group trying to reclaim the past had chosen to call their enemy friend and now they and the people inhabiting Csilla would pay for the lack of awareness on who could truly protect them.

Csilla itself was a far ways away from the proper territory it held and to say the planet had any tactical value to strike an even greater foe would be a lie. This was simply a task of cleaning up, ridding the galaxy of those who claimed to be Sith. The Jenari Empire, a name so meaningless to his ears it wasn't until the invasion was called upon did he even take notice of the small conglomerate of worlds that would label themselves an empire. Second to his hatred for their Sith mantle, he found their use of words even worse. An empire was something that could strike fear into the heart of sentient life. To claim the pitiful planet outside and the fleet protecting it outside were meant to scare him was a cruel joke that couldn't go unanswered.

This wasn't just the crushing of the enemy as usual but a crusade to right a wrong that had grown far too big to be left unchecked.

Ithnan's form was stalwart and his legs neatly folded in its usual position when he meditated. Where others thought loud speeches and yelling was the way to strength of mind and readiness for battle he enjoyed the silence of his mind and the repulsion of the outside world until the time came to return. War was an escape from his other life one of shadows and secrets. It was only in the forges of war did he feel the raw passion of both his enemies and allies manifested in an explosion of carnage that would make the common man crumble and run, but the Legion were not made up of common men. War was their life and seeing the actions of these brave soldiers was always a sight to watch.

As for his enemies mantra and culture, he had little knowledge.

Having spent the trip here studying what it was he could expect from the TJE. A few names floated around but nothing of true value he could present to his master. To impress her had become a mission of his as long as he had her favor the knowledge would flow and he could feed. The gift she had given so far wasn't enough and so when her voice touched him he was immediately brought back to the sounds of reality and the battle going on outside the ship he was aboard.

"It seems the shield covering the planet is not yet down, my Lady. When they have fallen I will meet you on the ground so that we can burn away the infestation that has latched onto our philosophy."

His message was short but his movement into action was swift. His saber was already attached to his hip and his armor fastened neatly. All he needed now was the all-clear from command that the shield had dropped and then he could let lose his power and see how the fruit of his training since Commenor.

Walking down the halls, through the rushing of engineers and soldiers alike he saw it, the great green glow of the Kyber crystal cannon adorning the Goliath. He had felt its work before on Commenor and the destruction in brought to the people there. The sheer loss of life was instantaneous As the beam collided with the shield and tore through whatever happened to be between Ithnan could only think.

"This is the strength of an Empire"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom