Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Ahani Zambrano

Ahani Najwa-Zambrano
Ancient Echani Matron, Mother & Warrior

ahani.jpg

NAME: Ahani Najwa Zambrano
Alias: Darth Gyaumchem; Champion of the Gods
FACTION:

• Matron, House Najwa
  • Empress-Wife, House Zambrano
  • Sith Lord
SPECIES: Echani
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 5'11"
WEIGHT: 160
EYES: Silver
HAIR: Silver
SKIN: White
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :

Strengths
  • Resonance: Ahani's spent the last 800 years meditating on the Passion and Love of the Force, hungrily keeping her husband and her son locked away. Due to this constant meditation, Ahani's predispositions to the Force are mighty.
  • Slinky: A bit stiffer now than she used to be, Ahani is still a natural acrobat.
  • Resilience: Come now, mate. I'm a mother thrice over. Been through war, Force Powered Teenaged Hormones and my husband. Have you seen my second husband lately? Killed my first, didn't you know? I last. I outlast.
  • Combative Predisposition: Give her a weapon or combat style, any weapon or combat style, and Ahani can have it figured out.
  • Strength/Weakness: Ixetal Cilona - Ahani is a user of Deathsticks and has imbibed in ixetal cilona for so long she regularly hallucinates and the high has become harder to get. Her body's natural immune system has compensated for the effects and made a higher dose of ixetal cilona necessary for any effect to register. Without the constant Force Healing from her son [member="Manu Xextos"], Ahani would have died due to her addiction years ago.
Weaknesses
  • The Force: Without the Force (or when in a Force Null zone), Ahani will die. Slowly, painfully, die. It may take minutes, or hours.
  • Blind Madness: Ahani has the distinct 'advantage' of going blind with rage, focussing in on her target and nothing else.
  • OOC NOTE: When I say Ahani is Mad, I mean she is utterly karkingly incredibly mentally ill. This character is INSANE. RPing with her is not now, nor shall ever be a logical event. Be prepared for anything, she can get blindly, insanely violent at a moment's notice.
  • Krystalsovn: The originator of the Crystal Sleep, Ahani fuelled herself into its creation, and thus all the crystal which held the trio resonate to her, and when they are fractured, so is she.
  • Nexu & Mammals: Ahani is allergic to all felinids and most furry mammals. She will sneeze. Sneeze and get grumpy! If the allergic reaction is bad enough, Ahanis eyes will water and she'll be nearly incapable of functioning normally.
  • Stutter: Verbal communication isn't her strong suit.
  • Grief: Ahani is a mother who lost her children. The grief of her loss is severe enough that with enough reminders she becomes incapable of normal action.
APPEARANCE:
Once Ahani had been waspishly thin, but the Krystallsovn has done the woman well. A fairly tall female, Ahani walks with practiced predatorial grace, claiming the ground and the auras around it. Her piercing silver eyes peer through melencholy lashes, lips set as she watches the cacophonous musings and sloppy body languages of the aliens who fill the universe. Always in some form of fidget or motion, Ahani twitches and stutters when she speaks.

BIOGRAPHY:
The dark was cold against her skin. Shallow shivers threaded along numbed, sore muscles until Ahani Najwa came to a disappointing conclusion: she was still alive. Fingers spreading against the stone ground, she felt for her husband, that last piece of warmth which had been allowed in their palatial cell. Anything was palatial when one lived in a shuttle for twenty years.

Groping along she put both hands on the floor and pushed. A slice of pain and one arm fell useless, wrist still mangled and fingers broken. As the Echani woman slunk on her belly she refused to open her eyes.

Her husband was gone. Urdu and been beaten, tortured, and dragged away. For the first time in what would amount to thirty years Ahani laid in a room alone. The relief poured faster than her tears as finally with no one to watch the flooding emotions of her spirit, the wife and mother of two broke down. Sobs croaked from a scathed and sore larynx far too acclimatized to screams and whispers. She rolled onto her back pulled knees up to her chest and wailed, covering her face with her forearm. 'Finally' she thought. 'Finally.' No need to be strong.

How had this happened? How had she gone from a promising Traditionalist Tutor to locked in a cell? Urdu had been promising, an army man with enough standing to make the match worthwhile. Their spars had been vicious things, both not willing to be tamed, but equally desirous. Perfect. The freedom was superseded only by the promise of their firstborn child.

What a let down. The Force Child, the cowarding toddler who screamed before things happened, and tugged her hand asking why the bad men had the same colours around their faces. Manu. Her sweet, little disappointment. They should have given him up to the Emperor's Guards when they had the chance. A Force Sensitive boy was a rare and precious commodity and in the greatest maternal effort of her life, Ahani packed them up and sailed off in a borrowed ship to escape the forces of the Dark. 'Manu wouldn't last a month in the Guard. As years turned in the dead of space, the Najwas spent little more then a week in any one place, running just running. From what, at first Ahani knew, but as the years grew on the running became not from a physical danger but a feeling, an emotion which echoed and clawed at her unconscious mind until the quiet moments, the still moments where it gave birth to an idea, and that idea was wicked.

She hated her son. Manu was everything that was wrong with the Force. He tore them from their home, their life, their people. He made doing business impossible, and adventures unendurable. He took the powerfulness out of their lives, the thrill of danger and tang of battle. Urdu and Ahani were not livestock to be corralled. They were Vornskyrs in a pack running wild, but their pup was wrong. If she'd known the Jedi would take him, Ahani would have shoved him off. Yet Manu grew, as children do and as his sister came along it gave Manu a purpose. His hands settled, he grew quiet instead of boisterously loud, he crept at night not into his hiding places, but into Dalia's bedroom to rock the child to sleep. She would catch him whispering stories to her daughter at night, visions of a sunlit world, imaginations, falsities, colourful lies built from the wishes of a child for pastures and glens. Visions of peace.

Finally Manu was grown. It was time to cut him loose and find a life. Yes, they had made a show of political activism, terrorism, anything to give them a spark of the old, dying orders which had been parented out of Urdu and Ahani Najwa. There were whispers of a General Raien Keth. Of battles with the Kae. Dalia was bundled and left with traders, Manu was shoved off the ship onto Theed. If he survived he would be stronger, or die of fright Urdu thought. Alone, they battled and raged, found Raien and joined up loyal to the cause yet all was not right. Raien seemed more interested in their son than them. Ahani cursed their luck. Manu had been found and turned Jedi, he had taken allegiance with the Kae and Ahani realized another of the creeping truths which had tempted her to look behind.

Manu was a blessed child. His gifts had always prevented disaster, his perceptions of people were always right and now in the bosom of the Jedi, he grew to a strapping young man who didn't cringe at danger. And Urdu beat him half to death. The anger, the sheer regret coursed through her husband to the point where with Raien's help he tried to kill their only son. Yet Manu survived, as Ahani knew in her heart he always would. The Blessed One, the Newborn Star, the son with no blessing for his parents. He didn't even rescue them. Blood thicker than water? Manu's blood was parchment thin, his ties to the Jedi stronger still than the bonds which tied to his own mother. Dalia was a princess, Manu had married the new Kae and as always providence honoured the purest of hearts.

Her sobs turned to barking shouts as she kicked the ground in an unsightly tantrum. What of the grand vision then? What of family? Where was her blessing? Where was her reprieve? The oppressive dark threatened her eyes and she opened them, the reality of loneliness creeping into her bones and setting the marrow to freeze. Urdu was gone, and with him any hope or promise of keeping level, keeping alive. The angry shouts turned to gasps and whimpers of panic, as the caged animal clattered to her knees, clawing at the stone for the strength to stand, but it eluded her. She crumpled down and shook, another scream of panic, anger and fear for the woman with nothing left but her memory and an incredible ability to withstand whatever had dared come upon her. @[member="Raien Keth"] watched from the shadows, he would say later Ahani saved herself that day. . .

Ahani took for herself a Master of the Sith, and in their spars and sessions found also a husband in @[member="Raien Keth"]. Together they learned the Sith arts of Passion and Dominance, she submitted to his lead and became the Captain of his Midnight Guard. Together they committed war on Thyrsus, together they fought Jedi and helped make the Echani strong. Yet, always her son @[member="Manu Xextos"] was at Raien's heels. Always the Blessed Child worked to defeat her Joy.

The fateful day came months after Raien and Ahani welcomed their firstborn, a son named Yuca Najwa-Keth. As Ahani kissed her husband goodbye, she felt a pang in the Force. Raien and Manu wouldn't make it out alive. Leaving their infant son in the arms of the only person Ahani knew would do the child no harm, she raced to the planetoid and in one supreme act of love and devotion, she cast herself between them and created the Krystalsovn: a stasis field in which she herself, her son and her husband were locked away deep in the crystal of the cave.

For eight hundred years they stayed, yet all was not asleep. Ahani was dreaming, and now feels it is almost time to wake from the dream.

Upon awakening, Ahani left her husband Raien to sleep alone for eternity - What could she say? He tried to kill her son. She found nothing familiar except the Galactic Empire and sought it out, to gain her bearings and serve the Emperor Kahoshi in hopes that the connection would do her well. It did, and she found her powers surging. Ahani was also reunited with her son, @[member="Manu Xextos"] and followed him onto his ship, the Brynjar. Upon reintegration with her small family, Ahani found that her daughter Dalia had indeed survived in the distant past and mothered enough offspring to maintain the sanctity of her visage. House Najwa had become subjugated to House Keth, and being a travesty of massive proportions, Ahani decided to spring them and take them back. In gratitude, her son gave her the House Najwa and a third of House Keth, while the rest shifted under the banner of House Xextos.

Ahani found another of her descendants in @[member="Ailyne Viren"], the young Queen of Chandaar. Drifting between Sabarene and the rest of the Galaxy...

Mommy's home.

In the CIS:

"Hand of Fate. Hand, hand, hand, hand, fate, fate, fa-ate, fa-ayte, fay-TUH, fay-teh noit'snotfat-ehit's the fingers and bones of the Fates? Fate. Fate. Fate." Ahani Najwa hung sprawled upside down on a chair in the shuttle craft on the way to the Hand of Fate. Her hand was stuck straight up in the air, the Templar ring on her finger glowing faintly in the refracted light of the shuttle's viewport. Both ankles crossed, they tucked over the back of the chair as her silver hair drifted and pooled on the floor. The Echani clucked her tongue and glared at her hand as it began to smoke and pock with freckles which burst into yellow and blue flickers of flame.

"The Hand of Fate. It's a ship now, but it's my hand too, my Makashi hand is a hand of fate, I've changed peoples' fates with it haven't I Pa'Vani? IthoughtIchangedthefateofthelastAtri…" Her voice died down as the flames lept and burst downward toward the yellowing irises of her naturally silver eyes and pooled into them. Her legs veered over her head and she groaned as she rolled from the chair into a fluid crouch on the floor. "The fire went out." Sticking her hand up for an elderly Echani Matron, the eight hundred and fifty year old Knight tossed herself forward to her feet. Pa'Vani caught the offered hand and deked to the side, taking Ahani's shoulder as well and twisting the woman back into the chair to sit properly upright.

Pa'Vani pulled a brush out of her white robes and took to Ahani's hair, tugging and pulling the silver locks into a tight and close-to-the-scalp braid, which ended in a circle at the nape of her neck. "Ugh. Tug. Tughhh and bother. Bither-bother-bother-bither-bother. What did the message say? They needed my sword and the rest of me with it? Manu Xextos told me I shouldn't command a naval vessel until my brain equalizes… he'sagoodsonyouknow, do you know? He chose you to love me, Pa'Vani. Chose you to be my Handmaiden from muh-m-my descendants. I'm your mother!! Your foremother! You have to love me!"

Pa'Vani finished the braid and settled her hands on Ahani's shoulders, a hushed whisper drifting out of her elderly lips in a lullaby. The song flew into Ahani's ears with tales of birdsong and adventures well chosen, of familial fealty and the doting sighs of long dead mothers who still, oh how terrible, still loved their children. Ahani's hands shook and her lips trembled. She threw her arms around Pa'Vani and buried her head in the old woman's chest. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to shout! I woke up wrong today, it's wrong, I will get better I promise! I .. I … I did good yesterday or was it Tuesday last? Was it Tuesday last?"

The Handmaiden brushed her hand over Ahani's cheek and left to bring the Templar robes and dressed Ahani's wiry body. She bowed her head as she handed the Knight a sword and scabbard. "Anandi, my pet. How are you today?" She clipped the Sith Alchemical Rapier to a sturdy belt and pressed her lips firmly together.

Four days. It had been four days since she left her son's medical care and she'd yet to prick her finger with the alchemically poisoned hallucinogenic blade. Pa'Vani's eyebrow rose, she took a pair of dark silver leather gloves and pulled them onto Ahani's hands and wrists. If the old nurse had anything to do about it, Ahani Najwa would make it to day five.

"…."

"……."

"……….."

"..Are we there yet?"

As a member of the Seven Swords, Ahani chose to study the discipline of Djem So as her Mastery and as an homage to both her ex-husband and her son's myriad of duels with the form. Her sanity has continued to slip the more the Krystallsøvn lingers, and with that slip of sanity Ahani's powers have grown and festered like an infection. The more unstable Ahani grows, the more her passion and emotions consume her.

Since helping Jared Ovmar steal from Castle Ne'tra, Ahani found herself in the Fringe where she met with one [member="Alen Na'Varro"] and came upon an opportunity. Gone were the days she waited listlessly to catch up with the cosmos she'd once lived behind: Now, she'd help make a new Empire. One with Empress [member="Ashin Varanin"] in the Mercy Seat and Ahani would put her considerable skills to use as Varanin & Na'Varro's Grand Inquisitor. This was a fantastic gig, until the Empire went kaputz.

After a brief stint married to a Mandalorian, after the Cataclysm, Ahani went back to her roguish Sith Ways. Maybe there's more fun to be had on the Dark Side.

They have cookies.

The roguish ways crashed to a dying halt, when alone and running on the last of her fumes, Ahani began to disintegrate her ship into a singularity. [member="Darth Carnifex"] found her in the dark, pulled by a powerful sense of the Force. There, the Echani Matron taught Kaine Zambrano the first lesson of a power capable of rending the fabric of space-time in twain. The Dark Side of the Force called to her, answered the grief she poured forth with a metamorphosis. By creating a wormhole through the dying pulsar, Ahani returned the Crestfallen-II to Bastion and for the first time in eight hundred years, Kaine brought her home.

From vagrant to Empress-Wife of the Dark Lord of the Sith. Together they would reshape the Galaxy, and in the confines of House Zambrano, with her sister-wives and lover to help guide a return of Ahani's lucidity, she can finally remain whole.

SHIP:

• Isdihar-I'Timad "Blossoming Reliance": Viceroy Class Yacht - Known affectionately as the Isdihar, Ahani keeps a tight control on the quality of materials inside her beloved present. Resplendent with two Diplomat-Level Dormitories, the other three were stripped and turned into a med-bay, small shared quarters for her House Najwa Guards and an armoury-and-training room. It is housed at all times by elite House Najwa Handmaidens picked by Ahani and Manu to tend his mentally tender mother. Destroyed in a Black Hole

KILLS:
  • Sith Hydra Dragon
BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Character Transfer from SW-RPG

Last edited:
Role-Plays:
Invasion/Training/Duels/Faction
Dev Threads

Last edited:
Skills
  • Weapon Master: Short, Mid & Long Range Weaponry.
  • Marksmanship
  • Piloting & Navigation
  • Naval Combat & Tactics
  • Ground Combat & Tactics
  • Echani Battle Foresight
  • Dancing
Weapons & Armour
Lightsaber Forms
  • [Master] Shii Cho
  • [Advanced] Makashi
  • [Master] Ataru
  • [Master] Djem So
Force Control
  • [Master] Control Pain
  • [Mid]Revitalization of the Whuffa
  • [Mid]Touch of the Kiin'Dray
  • [Master]Force Rage
  • [Master]Force Levitation
  • [Master]Force Speed
  • [Master]Force Leap / Jump
  • [Master]Force Body
  • [Master]Tutiminis
Force Sense
  • [Master]Force Sense: Precognition
  • [Advanced]Telepathy
  • [Advanced]Force Cloak
  • [Advanced] Deadly sight
  • [Advanced] Blood trail
  • [Mid] Shatterpoint
  • [Mid]Spirit Ichor (includes (DM) Mesmerism)
Force Alter
  • [Master]Force Pull/Push
  • [Master]Force Throw
  • [Master]Force Wave
  • [Master]Force Wound
  • [Master]Force Choke
  • [Master]Force Scream
  • [Master]Force Levitation
  • [Advanced]Force Lightning
  • [Advanced]Alter Environment
  • [Master]Force Maelstrom
  • [Master]Force Wormhole