Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Playing With The Big Boys Now | TSE Invasion of TJE's Csilla Hex

Csilla_Invasion_locations_Orbit.png
Objective: Collapse. Survive.
Allies: TSE
Enemies: TJE
Equipment:Black Lotus (Lightsaber), Erin's Robes, Sith Amulet, Shadowclasp

The protective circle burst.

The blast of dark side energy blew its way clean through the outer layer of blast doors, immolating the crewmembers who had been foolish enough to remain on station - the Captain long having withdrawn all crew from the VIP ready rooms.

Only one survived - a woman with short cropped hair and a scar she would now bear forever, a prisoner from the enemy fleet who had been in processing when Er'in's strength and skill failed. That woman had, unknown to anyone, a reasonably significant Force Sensitivity. Her screams of fear and agony echoed across the commlinks of her guards briefly, before those too failed under the onslaught.

No one heard Er'in's cries - nor would she have been pleased had they done so.

The uncontrolled dark side energy surged in upon her - the storm below becoming nothing more than an exceptionally fierce natural phenomena - faces, visions, dark nightmares surged through her mind, crushing her ego as the Dark Side sought to take control.

She fell to her knees, her noises of pain little more than the animal noises a human makes shortly before they expire, so great was the terror, the hate and the pain.

She had to focus. Intellect, Darth Sideous taught in his texts, was the key to leashing the passions of the Dark Side. Control.

Control.

Pain.

The pain was in her body, the myriad of cuts across her skin through which her life force dripped out onto the deck.

"Nu tuti."

I am.

I am.

I am the pain in my flesh, the marks on my skin. Pain comes first. Pain must be my anchor.

The clawing nightmares in her mind shivered as Er'in pushed her thoughts outward, away from them, to her body. It hurt so much, but she could not do anything other than embrace that pain. Pain was control.

Slowly, slowly, she opened her burning eyes, looking down at her ruined flesh, slick with blood and arcane patterns. Part of her was revolted by what she saw, but part of her embraced the change. She must embrace it. Make it... permanent.

"Nu waria nindz tuti kots, Nu waria nindz tuti tsotkasazi, Nu waria nindz tuti misi karw, Nu tuti ri kirs, Nu saiyir sosûtari ri nuniji, Nu dursosûtuni qyâsik."

It was less incantation, more... act of will of acceptance of what she must become to survive. The pain rose to a point that transcended conciousness and Er'in blacked out, slumping to the floor of the ruined chamber in her own blood.

When she was later found (still unconcious, she would not awaken for days), the room would be lit by a dull, flickering violet light coming from the web of burning scars that covered her skin in arcane markings of suffering and blood, and the pool of blood that surrounded the Witch was still fresh, still liquid. But the Witch slept peacefully, dreaming of darkness and nightmare without fear.

Exunt, Er'in Tenel.

[member="Kaalia Pavanos"] (it's your ship)

Azriel really did not want to fight. He hated it, loathed it and properly despised it. He couldn't think of anything worse now that he had a had a weapon, no, one of the galaxy's worst weapons and the most infamous weapons, depending on those who wielded it after all, however Azriel couldn't think of anything worse. All he did was want to push the limits of the force and creating and breathing life into things such as the Sithspawn, while imperfect, they were iterations of the same concept. Yet he was going into battle, how could he want to go into this? Lark seemed nonchalant and Tsisaar seemed like he was ready to enjoy this sort of scenario, which baffled the apprentice however, he wasn't gonna question it.

However, when he met the new assailants, that's when he realised that he was... well to be very frank, in the poodoo. All of them looked like they meant business which Azriel certainly did not look like he wanted to do that. Azriel had a mixture of fear, confusion and utter horror on his face when he looked at the men infront of him. He was about ready to turn and leave, abandon ship. However, he realised that his master wouldn't like that too much. So when it came round to introducing each other, Azriel briefly looked at his opponent, Kao before offering a meek introduction "Azriel Mortii, the pacifist." He stated calmly, not wanting to come to blows with the person. He stepped back a few steps, initially watching the group fight and come to blows, however when Kao leapt towards him, Azriel attempted to toss him backwards, using the force which he was powerful with to release a large wave, attempting to send his assailant flying backwards . However, when the grenade went off, Azriel had a bright idea. While Kao was down, he decided, using the force that he would attempt to start to tear down the cavern, hoping that Tsisaar and Lark would understand what he was doing. As he tried to bring the cavern down, he had to focus, making sure that he had enough energy to tear it down. "Time to go everyone.. And to think that I have managed to save everyone without even drawing my blade" Azriel laughed. "Though we seriously need to go, I think I may bring this cave fully down" Azriel stated before he started to hurry towards the exit, looking behind to make sure that his allies were doing the same.

[member="Lark"] [member="Tsisaar Taral"] [member="Kao Xusros"] [member="Darth Necrin"] [member="Neoplix"]

Azriel the pacifist... not a Sith name, or a term ever associated with the Sith... But it would normally mean one not strong in battle. Most likely the kid was used in rituals or the like. Knowing this, Kao had jumped his enemy, but got more than he had expected when he was abruptly pushed back through the Force. Using a variation of Force Pull, he righted himself before he hit the ground, but in that time his enemy had started a cave-in. Definitely a pacifist...

Kao immediately held the falling debris up with one hand and with the other pulled Neoplix out of the way, as two boulders chunked down to where he had been standing. Neoplix's opponent somehow managed to not get crushed himself, and seeing this, Kao force pushed the wall of debris in their enemies direction, only stopping to Force Push Darth Necrin to the side... it was like a slight push as Kao had used up almost all of his energy on holding up a wall of debris and then pushing the entire thing away.

Having secured his allies, Kao let the wall begin to drop, swearing to himself that he would get another chance to take out that "pacifist" later, but for now he would be allowed to flee, hopefully from the planet itself...

[member="Lark"] [member="Darth Necrin"] [member="Neoplix"] [member="Tsisaar Taral"] [member="Azriel Mortii"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom