Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Operation Rebirth | Rebellion of Jaminere (AK-24)

[member="Kirie Ito"]
Do you mind if Xevek joins in with [member="Leliana"] and [member="Zahori Denko"] in moving to meet up with you and your group? Thought I should check in with you, just in case.

[member="Jantar Keltainen"] [member="Cassandra Paige"]

One of the obvious locations would be the communication hub currently operated by corporate entities. Sith were just allowed to set-up a temporary base there for counter-intelligence operations and it is about to be hit by a metric fethton of rebels.

Good times. ;)

Jantar Keltainen

Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak
[member="Zek Koth"]

tumblr_nplhg986Tx1qli0cno1_250.gif

[member="Itash Mecetti"] - Thanks for the suggestion but it would be rude to leave this Jedi ignored for any longer :)

Just posting a little bit of clarification on whose involved with the Capitol Building. As I noticed some folks weren't being tagged.

To my knowledge, right now the characters at that location and/or on approach to it are:

TSE - Myself | [member="Darth Carnifex"] | [member="Zahori Denko"] | [member="Darth Ferus"] | [member="Xevek Rakama"]

Rebels - [member="Kirie Ito"] | [member="Kira Vaal"] | [member="Atlas Viridian"] | [member="Icarus Volcata"]

Hey folks at the Comm hub- I see that not everyone is tagging the whole crew (I'm getting left out of some posts, and some posts are leaving everyone else BUT me out), and tagging makes it a lot easier to make sure everyone who needs to see your posts catches them! While sometimes tags don't go through in big threads like this (usually cause copy/paste, in my experience), I figured it was still good to put it all in one spot.

here's a list of the people at the Comm Hub (thus far)

Rebels: [member="Cedric Grayson"] [member="Ari Vox"] [member="Jax Vandal"] - (still underground as of their last posts) [member="Cenric Marus"] [member="Lyra Sarn"]
TSE: [member="Cassandra Paige"] [member="Itash Mecetti"] [member="Tsisaar Taral"] [member="Sebastian Thel"] - (incoming to the main room once more) [member="Jacen Vadith"]

There are some folks that peeled off, but I figured I'd put this all together so everyone know's what's up! If more people join the scene they'll need to be added of course :D

[member="Itash Mecetti"] [member="Jacen Vadith"] @Tsissar Taral @Sebastien Thel

Just a quick clarification on what my jammer does, it basically disabled any small comm devices (think ear pieces, walkie talkies etc) within the building, anything much bigger than that will be able to get through (tank or vehicle mounted radios, the comm center itself.) Just trying to go for some clarification :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom