Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Operation Rebirth | Rebellion of Jaminere (AK-24)

Writing now. I prefer cake with my tea if you're taking requests.

giphy.gif

[member="Darth Filiae"] [member="Darth Imperia"]

Ever Dawnracer

E
Just for you crazy kids out there who keep mentioning the Republic, as a major faction we are barred from participating in a rebellion. Zek is the only one flashing those credentials and in the thread he's unmarked. He is a member of the Rebellion minor faction and is acting in that interest.

The Republic is not ICly sanctioning this Rebellion.

Setzi Lunelle

Searching for Eleos's Altar
Setzi is working for the rebels, attempting to free some prisoners from recent Sith skirmishes (Coalition and prefects from Alderaan, Kuat and Balmorra) who were brought to Jaminere.

She's a former Jedi Master, a bit lost now with her role in the galaxy.

If anyone would like to oppose her, just post your interest here or PM me and we can work out a story. :)

Hi [member="Leliana"] and [member="Zahori Denko"]

A group of Rebels including [member="Kira Vaal"], [member="Atlas Viridian"], [member="Icarus Volcata"], and myself are infiltrating the Capitol Annex. So far we have no IC opposition. If you wanted to get on our trail you could say you detected short bursts of encrypted comm traffic from the sewers.

Yo I'm having a pretty fun time. We've rolled up to the sewer section that lies beneath the comm hub, though no further action has been taken aside from dialogue.

[member="Cassandra Paige"] - Are your folks ready for the shenanigans to start?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom