Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Operation Rebirth | Rebellion of Jaminere (AK-24)

[member="Zahori Denko"] | [member="Darth Ferus"] | [member="Xevek Rakama"] | [member="Darth Carnifex"] | [member="Kirie Ito"] | [member="Kira Vaal"] | [member="Atlas Viridian"] | [member="Icarus Volcata"]

I've finally managed to post, although I'm rather ill today so I've been quite frazzled. If there's any incosnsitencies please let me know!

[member="Solonariwan Tofusin"]

I think there has been some confusion. You mention here that you are two blocks from the capitol building which is obviously in the capital. Here you interact with [member="Rujat Aola"], [member="Jakkor Kess"], [member="Darth Imperia"], and myself. However, our location is outside the capital, as seen here. These locations are quite far apart and there are many characters in between. I don't think it's reasonable to move through such a long distance in one post without giving anyone a chance to stop you or interact on the way.

Ari Vox

I thought this was America, huh?!
[member="Cassandra Paige"], [member="Itash Mecetti"], [member="Tsisaar Taral"], [member="Sebastian Thel"], [member="Jacen Vadith"], [member="Cedric Grayson"], [member="Cenric Marus"], [member="Lyra Sarn"], [member="Jax Vandal"]

My apologies for the delay in my post, won't be able to get one out until after work tonight. Life has just been good and therefore have had zero time, again sorry for any inconveniences.

[member="Cassandra Paige"]

Great post! Just wanted to point out that Cedric gave the folks time to leave if they wished.

Cassandra Paige said:
They had threatened violence if her people didn't leave.... and then given them no chance to before rendering them insensate.

Cedric Grayson said:
The knight held it for a few seconds, allowing anyone that wanted to leave a moment to do so.

[member="Cedric Grayson"]

Yup absolutely!

From Cass's point of view though, she actually couldn't read his mind- she had no idea that's what that pause was for, and they had gotten very mixed messages from the lot of you (flash bang entrance, someone threatening to 'gut you chitheads', guns drawn, etc). From her perspective there was absolutely no clear moment- him simply pausing with that intention did not translate to any sort of ease in tension that actually made it clear that people would be safe to move without potentially getting shot :)

Between those two locations, characters are in ships far above in their bussiness to not care about a speeder going towards the spaceport or are fighting in the capital. I could change so it end with Solon reaching the spaceport, as i accept that maybe that can be seen as teleporting

[member="Darth Filiae"]

Darth Imperia

D
[member="Solonariwan Tofusin"]

Question - in your latest post in the rebellion, you mentioned standing between "The Jedi and the Sith." Now, I thought you meant you were standing between myself and Jakkor Kess at first, but seeing as you didn't tag me (which isn't a big deal - mistakes happen sometimes) in your post, I'm understandably confused. Are you standing between Jakkor and I, or between Filiae and Rujat?

[member="Cedric Grayson"]

I echo [member="Cassandra Paige"]. Also- I added some bits to Saarai's post, because I was made aware I missed some crucial details (like a gorram flying truck). Let me know if the edit jives with you and if not I can tweak it a bit.

Ari Vox

I thought this was America, huh?!
Cassandra Paige said:
[member="Ari Vox"]

first off, great post.

Before I do mine I want to make sure I get the detail here right!

You mention first setting is stun, but then later high energy bolts- is she firing stun or regular setting? Thank you!
Thank you for the compliment and for the information, I didn't know high energy bolts related specifically to the regular setting so I apologise, she's in stun the entire time.

[member="Cassandra Paige"]

[member="Eye of Solomon"] | [member="Tavia Elori"]

Thread exit has been made.

Thanks for that iconic, hit-and-run battle! It's been a while since I've wrote Lok, so it was nice to finally do it again. Now that we've met each other ICly, hopefully there's a rivalry a-brewing. ;)

Can't wait for next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom