Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Operation Rebirth | Rebellion of Jaminere (AK-24)

Progflaw99

Great show you guys! 10 days is a short time to get real far into the nitty gritty but it was fun while it lasted!

Best of luck in the judging and hope you all had fun as well!

[member="Atlas Viridian"]

Aye, I definitely had fun. First time throwing Xevek into a 'serious' faction v faction thread and I don't regret choosing to take the plunge at all. Thanks for writing with me. :)

[member="Itash Mecetti"] - I know the rebellion is officially over, but if you'd like to continue despite it not being counted by the judges from hereon, my team is still interested in wrapping up our IC involvement.

[member="Cedric Grayson"]

I just went on a small LOA again, because I broke it off to help out in the rebellion. If you don't mind waiting for a few days we could potentially start it up again, if the other people are still interested.

[member="Itash Mecetti"] - Alrighty, wrote up a closing post to tie up loose ends.

I dunno about you guys, but I'm fairly certain everyone in the RA had a good time. Look forward to future threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom