Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Operation Rebirth | Rebellion of Jaminere (AK-24)

Ari Vox

I thought this was America, huh?!
cmbU9wL.gif

My team is going to be heading toward a planetary comm hub in the Palace Districts. If any of the combatants would like to assemble and prepare a defense for our arrival, or intercept us, we welcome it!

Our group consists of: [member="Jax Vandal"], [member="Cenric Marus"], [member="Lyra Sarn"], [member="Avoim Oeymo"], [member="Ari Vox"], [member="Kamon Vondiranach"], [member="Glavis"], [member="Solonariwan Tofusin"], [member="Romi Jade"], and myself.

Darth Imperia

D
I shall be gracing the lower districts (ugh) with my presence, if any jedi or rebel scum wish to dance.

[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]

Hey there. We just noticed that you one-post took over one of our locations. This is a in medias res rebellion, which is cool, but we would appreciate the chance to get out a response to encourage some interaction, rather than be stampeded within the first dozen posts. Thanks!

[member="Darth Ophidia"]

Apologies if that was unsportsmanlike, I did not mean to step on any toes by taking the Trade Port. I only meant to provide a place where my writers could start from. I did not think a single Space Port as a strategic location that would warren a quick reaction. It was my bad for assuming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom