Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Campaign Operation: Dark Vergence - FIRE RISING (Sith vs. Silver Jedi)

K H E L. vs. .B R I O N

Objective: Defeat the Sith
Group: None
Tag: Khel Khel

DYnZ0fN.png

He shrugged "Maybe, t'was worth a try" The question was answered honestly but the Sith had made his point. Converting him might not have been the most realistic idea and his strafing made it very clear that they were going to engage in battle. It seemed as if Mathieu was going to face quite the poet - his foe spoke of how much easier it was to snuff out the light when it was easy to find. But for now, the Jedi Padawan remained silent.

The attack was sudden and fierce. But Mathieu had stayed vigilant throughout and his blade was already drawn. Holding his lightsabre vertically, the Morellian swept it to the side to intercept Khel's attack. The red blade bounced back in the same direction from which it came after it clashed with Mathieu's green one. The former Mercenary realised that he would have to remain alert for this battle, for his foe seemed to be quick and not hesitant about making deadly attacks.

Slowly but steadily, he started to advance towards the Sith. He held his sword defensively whilst moving forward with a pace slower than that of a normal walk. With his senses on high alert, Mathieu was prepared for another attack. If Khel did nothing, Mathieu would produce a sudden thrust, hoping to make use of the element of surprise and his impressive reach to strike a battle-ending stab against his foe's abdominal area.

Last edited:
Onderon - In combat
Interacting with Kat Decoria Kat Decoria
Equipment: Armor,
lightsabers

"I once believed that too, that all peoples deserved a peaceful life. This isn't a fairy tale we're living in, unfortunately, and so I discarded that belief long ago. We don't live in a utopia."

There would never be peace. Avacyn had seen first-hand that the galaxy was a merciless place that cared not for its inhabitants and had she not learned to fight back, she wouldn't have been alive today. Morals and values wouldn't have saved her life there, nor would they have any other time. As long as life existed, there would be violence and death. There were hunters and prey. The woman had decided to be a hunter.

"Though, if it is your prerogative to defend such criminals, then that is your choice." The woman would have no issue cutting down those who wished to get in her way. The echani was no different. There was no more need for words, Avacyn knew what was coming next. A dance she'd performed countless times, her partner the echani woman who stood in her way.

The Sith lady dashed forward, the lightsaber in her right hand flipped into a reverse grip. A gust of wind whipped up behind her that shook about the bushes and tree branches it passed. With the saber in her left she slashed horizontally, at the height of the echani's ribcage. She would gladly seize the momentum and attempt to put her opponent on the back foot as quickly as possible.

Equipment: Durasteel armour, saber pike, Kat's legs
Interacting with: Kaalia Pavanos Kaalia Pavanos

Shaking her head, while peace was going to be difficult, especially since the Sith refused to let people go and live their lives, something about it must be their way or death. Kat still had hope, that someday, somehow, they would find peace, that balance would bring peace. Peace didn't mean that everything would be fine, that there wouldn't still be bad people doing bad things, but that there wouldn't be war, that people for the majority would be able to live their lives without fear of ships raining down fire and destruction on them. That Jedi and Sith alike wouldn't be symbols of war and violence. However, Kat doubted she would see that in her life time, she had already seen too much death for one lifetime and knew there would only be more. "These people, you don't know they are criminals. You base their crimes on your limited interactions with Mandalorians, what about the Mandalorians that you Sith brought with you, are they criminals? Will you cut them down too? What about the Mandalorian children, who have committed no crimes but be born Mandalorian, will you kill them? Every group of people have innocent lives, no one faction is entirely evil or criminal. We can bring change, help them change but murdering them all won't bring that change, just send warriors hunting you down as you hunt these Mandalorians down."

While she could hope that her words would hit home, Kat knew that she would still be in a hard fight. As the Sith launched at her with incredible speed, Kat twirled her Lightsaber and blocked the attack. Putting all her strength into the block. This was not going to be an easy fight, this was a seasoned Sith warrior from what Kat could tell, which had panicked a little. However, she breathed out and focused on her Jedi and Echani training, kicking her leg at the knee of the Sith, she hoped that her opponent would not suspect her leg to be made out of metal. This would let Kat deal considerable damage straight away and put the Sith on the backfoot. However, Kat was not keen on prolonging the fight which was making her aggressive, and less aware of the defence that she had planned out to maintain. A slip up of hers that often happened. Why keep blocking when you can attack and end it faster, not noticing weaknesses you make in your defence.

Tarish Galland
Iziz

Amani shook her head, “I can’t do this...” the rhetoric of only moments before gone in the face of mortality. He tapped her head, bringing the girl’s focus back to him. Despair stained her bleary eyes, marred her already broken heart. “I’m sorry...” She tried to object, like backing out now would suddenly reverse what was happening.

Tarish embraced her, and Amani clung to him as if it was her life depending on it. “Stay with me...” she gasped.

His heart went still, and his presence faded from her grasp. She kept holding him, choking through messy tears, “Please don’t... please... no...”

The violence around them was drowned out by her grief. Dusted rubble and debris marked the site of their duel, the power station was in ruins, but electricity still coursed through her aura.

Promise me something though.

Her fit of weeping broke, and her eyes widened as she became cognizant of the ongoing carnage. Tarish’s words rang in her ears. The reason.

Don't forget us.

The reason.

Don't forget why you are doing this.

Amani rested him gently against the ground. She struggled to stand up on wobbly legs, a deep breath escaped her lips.

I can’t do this…

Images of Elise. Of Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis . Pain emanated from her scar. Yavin replayed in her mind every day since, but now the purpose behind it was clearer than ever.

I have to do this. There was no backing out anymore. Tarish did this for her. He died for her. Failure wasn’t an option. It had already taken too much. His sacrifice needed to be worth it. Even if it meant risking it all. Even if it meant hurting herself in the end.

This was her in. His death.

No. His murder.

She needed to become what she hated the most. She needed to play the part. In the end, all would be right. Because it needed to be. She took the hilt of his saber in one hand. A cherished relic, honoring his memory. No. A trophy of conquest. In the other, her own blade, still glowing a deep and violent red. Amani drew on the darkness around her. She had anger in spades. And she found the drive to match it.

And don't forget me. Please.

As far as the galaxy would know, she slew the Knight, and destroyed the power plant with her use of the dark side. She turned on all her friends and allies to pursue this path. A path of power and corruption. As far as anyone would know, she was the villain. The traitor. Amani Serys. Jedi Killer.

But she wouldn’t forget.

That's all I ask.

Iziz, Onderon
K Kaine Australis
Armour, Spear, Zaudraka, Sidearm.

The Vornskr's kick was dedicated. She did not pull her punches, even if it did leave her bleeding. The knife-blade cut through the sole of her boot and stabbed into her foot. She felt it sting, and she felt the warmth of her own blood pooling in her boot as she set down her foot to steady her stance. Leaving a red smear on the ground below.

His blade shortened, going underneath her blade, striking at her well armoured forearm and chest. Joycelyn didn't know what kind of power was packed into the now condensed blade, but acted entirely on instinct and experience, shaped by the extended awareness given to her by the Force.

Tucking her elbow in, she stepped toward Australis and off the line, moving her chest out of his path. She did not avoid his blade entirely, but made it skim along the phrik plate of her rere- and vambrace rather than strike directly as they closed and overlapped like the scales of the mythical Zillo Beast.

Pivoting on her now wounded foot, she threw her hip around to move past the range of Australis' sabre. Zaudraka, in her left hand, came down against his wrists, both to attack and to control his weapon as her right hand shot up against his head. It was not quite a strike, instead, her hip movement continued her momentum as she tried to grab the lower rim of Australis' helmet and throw him into a flip, up and forward against his own returning boomer.

Joycelyn was fiercely strong by her very physicality, but with the injury she had sustained, the pain and adrenaline caused the dark side of the Force to surge through her veins.

Gear: Paranoia (Armor), Regret (Sword), Suspicion (Lightsaber), Auger Personal Shield
Tags: Mi'la Undari + Open

At first, Messala only grunted and sighed at the Twi'lek's words. He was winded, true, but he was also annoyed... at least initially. Suddenly he found himself laughing, a scratchy, awful sound made all the worse by his lack of breath.

"Youth is wasted on the young," he giggled. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."

But he managed to get up and stood over her. His lightsaber had shut off shortly before he collapsed, but he still held his sword at the ready should she try anything. Still, he didn't think that would be the case - she seemed quite disoriented by the destruction of her cybernetic lekku and damaging of her right arm.

"What about you?" he asked. "You carry lightsabers. You know how to use them. Yet you haven't so much as brushed the Force. Are you a Jedi or aren't you?"

He could feel the darkness, he was hunting it. That was something that never got old for Coren Starchaser. He may be following a different path now, one of the learner and the teacher, the one who could help the others practice and master the Light Side, but in order to ensure his students were fine, he had to be there, show them how to use it, and protect them at all costs. That was what Coren Starchaser found himself doing today. Darth Carnifex, the old Sith Emperor was as much a rival to Coren as the Corellian Shockball team was to Fondor’s.

The new saber in his hand, the saber of an acting Grandmaster felt warm and right, as the Jedi Master stared towards where his foe was. Coren still wasn’t the best with the lightsaber, but he had a few other tricks up his sleeve for Carnifex. No grin this time, his face was in focus, pulling on the Force to charge his reaction time, and his body’s strength. Less armor and more of the Force’s Light protecting the Jedi as he stepped towards his foe. As he closed the distance, the golden blade, one that Carnifex most likely hadn’t seen, came to life in the snap-hiss of the lightsaber as the warm light filled the area.

“So you’ve returned to the galaxy.” Coren said, knowing that Carnifex had been missing for a while, whether he was on a sojourn like Starchaser found himself on, or not, it didn’t matter, all Coren knew was that he was here, he was facing his foe again. The Force was here, and it was surrounding them both, this fight, like the others, was going to be rough, but if Coren could buy time for his team to do their thing, he would work to distract the Dark Lord of the Sith.

Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex

Mi'la Undari

M
Equipment:
Adar-Class Combat Flight Suit
Lightsabers x 2
Tech Ranger's Field Pistol
Tags: Salamander Salamander

For being a Sith and all, Mi'la was tolerant of the stranger before her for the most part. Yea, he had attacked her, tried to kill her, but the more they talked the more she felt that neither of them really wanted to be doing this; or maybe she was just really bad at reading people. That was until, he pulled the whole, 'oh just wait til your my age.' Alright grandpa, don't get carried away now. "Did you seriously just say that? Really?" She questioned, her eyes watching as the Sith slowly got up, her left hand slowly moved to hover over the pistol; though she knew there was little she could hope to accomplish with it. She quickly gave up, a sword at this distance would gut her before she could do anything, and her sabers were too far away to grab in time. Yea, not a good situation to be in right now.

On the brighter side, her headache was starting to fade, but on the con side she was probably going to get captured again; something she was not looking forward to. Yea, no she'd have to figure something else out, that just wasn't happening. When the Sith dare ask why she used her sabers, and about what she truly was, the lightheartedness of the encounter turned bitter quick. Her eyes looked up to the Sith, a soft anger burning behind them as she looked upon him. He probably thought it would be funny, probably mock her for what happened, but she didn't care. No, she was definitely wrong about this one. He wanted to kill her, and he wanted to savor it. Her nativity was what got her in this situation. It's what got her into every SINGLE problem she had encountered in her life. She was too trusting. "I was a jedi once. The last Sith who got hold of me tore it from me. So now, I just pretend to be a jedi out of spite for your people." Her left arm pressed against the tree stump, as she tried to stand and rise up against the much taller Sith, but her knees buckled, and the Twi'lek found herself collapsing onto the ground. Frustration took hold, as she punched the ground, her right arm remaining deactivated from the recent attack. Rolling onto her back, she could see the sky through the branches of the trees, and figured if she was going to die, she might as well have this view. She sucked in a long breath, letting out a sigh as she buried the sensations of inadequacy she felt. "I don't mean anything to your people, and I'm aware. So, if you're going to kill me, just get it over with. You guys botched the last two attempts already, and it's getting old." She stated, her eyes fixated on the sky above, her only working hand taking hold of a grass root she had found. This life had been so unfulfilling as of late. Strange that it took fighting a Sith of all things to finally realize it.

K H E L. vs. .B R I O N

Objective
: Defeat the Sith

DYnZ0fN.png

He shrugged "Maybe, t'was worth a try" The question was answered honestly but the Sith had made his point. Converting him might not have been the most realistic idea and his strafing made it very clear that they were going to engage in battle. It seemed as if Mathieu was going to face quite the poet - his foe spoke of how much easier it was to snuff out the light when it was easy to find. But for now, the Jedi Padawan remained silent.

The attack was sudden and fierce. But Mathieu had stayed vigilant throughout and his blade was already drawn. Holding his lightsabre vertically, the Morellian swept it to the side to intercept Khel's attack. The red blade bounced back in the same direction from which it came after it clashed with Mathieu's green one. The former Mercenary realised that he would have to remain alert for this battle, for his foe seemed to be quick and not hesitant about making deadly attacks.

Slowly but steadily, he started to advance towards the Sith. He held his sword defensively whilst moving forward with a pace slower than that of a normal walk. With his senses on high alert, Mathieu was prepared for another attack. If Khel did nothing, Mathieu would produce a sudden thrust, hoping to make use of the element of surprise and his impressive reach to strike a battle-ending stab against his foe's abdominal area.

The blade deactivated after Mathieu sent it back to its sender; deftly catching it in one hand, Khel stood still, waiting as the Padawan began to approach. "If that's what you consider trying, then this planet will be your grave." However, where Mathieu may have expected another attack, Khel did nothing, standing nearly as still as a statue, were it not for his breathing. "It would be a shame for you to fall as easily as that weapon's previous wielder."

As Mathieu thrust forwards, Khel responded in turn, stepping deeply forward and right, voiding the strike; before the Padawan could bring the blade down and attempt to sever his left leg, he brought it up quickly behind, having quickly strafed around Mathieu. With a final quick step backwards, to bring himself out of the range of a quick backswing, he built more space between them, returning to his previous relaxed stance—just now off to Mathieu's left side.

Gear: Paranoia (Armor), Regret (Sword), Suspicion (Lightsaber), Auger Personal Shield
Tags: Mi'la Undari + Open

"Did you seriously just say that? Really?"

"Yes," Messala replied with a smirk. Too bad she couldn't see it behind his helmet.

"I was a Jedi once. The last Sith who got hold of me tore it from me. So now, I just pretend to be a Jedi out of spite for your people."

This coaxed a chuckle out of Messala. "You don't look like you have a spiteful bone in your body. Besides, such pettiness is not the Jedi way."

"I don't mean anything to your people, and I'm aware. So, if you're going to kill me, just get it over with. You guys botched the last two attempts already, and it's getting old."

Messala's good humor faded. The Twi'lek was... willing to die. Now, that was Jedi-like, though he suspected it was for all the wrong reasons. He knew what it was like to have the Force deprived from him. He practiced it regularly, wearing a ring made from a Void Stone that cut him off from the rest of the universe. Because he wanted to always remind himself of the plight of those who never had any connection to begin with... and those who had theirs severed.

Yes, she was beaten. Wounded. But it had been too easy, crippled as she was, and there would be no sport in simply killing her now. He hadn't particularly wanted a fight in the first place.

"Hmmm," he hummed thoughtfully. "What Sith did this to you, and how did they do it? I may be able to restore your connection, if you promise to let bygones be bygones." He waved his lightsaber hilt vaguely. "Unlike these other schmucks, I didn't actually come here to fight."

The old proverb, darkness rises and light to meet it, was perfectly encapsulated by the two respective champions of their dichotomy as they squared off against one another in the shadow of the Unifar Temple. Power, raw and visceral, surrounded both of their bodies, the sheer might of their strengths in either side of the Force causing flashes of energy to discharge in the air between them as Light clashed with Darkness. The Dark Lord of the Sith was a monumental figure, his body and mind sharpened by decades of war, political intrigue, and occult rituals. The Grandmaster, while physically smaller, was no less a giant in the Light, a towering beacon of justice striding among the less fortunate and victimized of an unjust galaxy as their stalwart protector.
Their eyes met, steeled by familiarity, and a rivalry that stetched back years. The Dark Lord of the Sith left the Grandmaster's words unanswered, his muscles quivering as he gripped his blade in one hand and pointed it's sharpened tip towards the Grandmaster. For a few moments, they stood there, immobile as they engaged in a battle of anticipation. Acute senses made note of every slight movement, every microscopic adjustment in their posture which could drastically change the course of their struggle. And when the time came where they finally broke free of the lull which dragged on between them...
It was Carnifex who struck first.
He moved forward, feet sliding across the pulverized stone, with such speed and intensity that the biological eye wasn't prepared to handle such a display. In his wake was left a mirage, the faint specter of where he had just been in relation to where he was now. Sword flashed outward, caught by the Grandmaster's righteous saber, and the battle was at last joined. The Dark Lord of the Sith fought only with one hand, his other curled in a threatening gesture to launch bolts of vitrifying lightning when the Grandmaster's defense was viewed as vulnerable. Dark red tendrils of energy split the air, the crackle of a thunderclap ringing out across the city with every strike.
He felt no fatigue, no strain as he exercised the full scope of his powers. The ground around them was broken and remade by their battle, the air pressure wave from each collision shattering what windows were left on the crumbling structures in their vicinity, pulping flesh and breaking bone in equal measure.

Onderon - In combat
Interacting with Kat Decoria Kat Decoria
Equipment: Armor,
lightsabers

The echani's retaliation came in the form of a kick, a move that was a little more aggressive than Avacyn had expected to see. It also seemed incredibly reckless to her, exposing a limb in such a way. The Sith lady still had a second blade at her disposal, one she quickly moved in front of her own leg to both defend her own and potentially cut right through her opponent's. What she didn't expect, however, was the fact that the echani's leg wasn't made of flesh and bone.

Avacyn was forced to take a step back when the woman's foot hit the blade to prevent her own leg from being cut into, as the lightsaber, to her surprise, did not slice through. The disengagement did not last long, however. She quickly stepped forward again and stomped down with her foot, sending a wave through the Force into the soil beneath them. In response, a pillar of dirt rose up right underneath the echani's other foot in an attempt to break her balance to then quickly send a jab outwards towards her.

"Who wants a drink?"

"I don't usually, but what the hell? The night is still young!"

The Nightsisters wooshed through the air materializing in and out between realms, making their rounds through the shops which still stood and were not yet burning.

The Mistress Contented skipped around with her sisters one hand in their's as they reappeared amidst the gloomy scene, the other lifting a moist piece of cake she pillaged; but in all honesty, it is going to go to waste anyhow. She hummed a silly kid theme along with the others, a tune to an Incantation ages old.

Slugs shot from Torrack Torrackstur Torrack Torrackstur and Forjund Australis Forjund Australis ' squads were breaching into the flesh of the glorious horde of undead as they clamored towards their intended mark. It wasn't until their heads were blasted directly to pop open like a watermelon that they fell rendered basically useless, although not necessarily lifeless.

The Nightsisters' silliness halted abruptly in unison!

"OH! Who Would do such a thing?"

"Ghastly."

"Brash."

"To be cut down in their prime!"

"I had such a different image inside my head. Oh well, it's still our night!" Pom raised her hands towards K Kaine Australis , focussed intently upon the Alor as before, until…something more fun to do was brought to her attention.

"OMG! Forget sucky men! LOOK! BEHIND US!"

Pom could not imagine what could possibly be better than what she had planned, until her chin was grasped and her eyes righted upon the sight.

"PUPPIES!"

"WHERE!" the Nightsisters shrieked in one singular voice of elation!

"Oh, just look at those beauties!"

"AWW!!!"

The fine specimen of Rancors were spotted in the distance bringing up the rear of the undead-zombies, which is far worse than any creature being simply an undead or a zombie alone.

"Splendorous!" slipped from the Mistress' lips.

Pom stood still momentarily, just long enough to admire the breeding. Of the whole lot, each coven member let their mouth fall agape. And the Nightsisters picked up once again in their travels, forgetting all about the Alor and personal vengeance against him for his peeping which victimized this Matriarch. Puppies warm the heart of even the most hormonal new mommy, who has to be parted from her beloved daughter for too long already!

"Whose got Nip?"

"Oh! I do! I've sewn buckets of Rancornip into play pouches just last week!" This one of thirteen was shoulder deep into her bag of conjuring while they took to flight. She found what she was searching for back at her home, in her article storage closet, where another bag lay upon her shelf awaiting her to grasp and tug through it, the specific item which she hopes to locate.

The Nightsisters flew through the air overhead the beasts in chaotic formation to observe the tiny robust herd. The Rancornip akin to the most acceptable Matron Rancor smell ever scientifically formulated over ages upon ages of development, was held in their grasp as they played flying overhead of the beasts.

A little tin man Hix Tribbul is bringing up their rear! He did not seem to appear as much fun as were the animals indigenous of Dathomir, even those whose breeding removed them for specific purpose. "THAT IS A MANDALORIAN?" the Matriarch wondered a little too loudly to be polite. To her Nightsisters, "Whomever amidst our own people told me to my face that this race of persons be barbarians, shall this very moment be marked for a thorough thrashing," she declared. The beasts of her own world could only compare to these such monstrosities marching here today. "Look at what they have bred here! Surely there is something akin to intelligence amongst them! Already I have learned they respect family." As they dropped the majority of the supply of Nip down to the Rancors, they all whispered amongst themselves about such potential, as they whisked away. It is easier to think great things could come from Rancors, than it is to think they can come from men!

The Nightsisters made a game at directly orchestrating the efforts of the undead, and the zombie apocalypse horde which the Emperor himself had raised up, which he was not directly using to serve his own purpose. She broke them up and branched them out and away from a central location.

She spotted Plume Plume , a little girl among the group, and she sent a few of her haughty undead to taunt the girl directly.

More of the little tin men flanked the Rancor parade, which might be off course for a while. This lot gave the impression that they might be a tad afraid of ghoules, as was witnessed of Kreslin Westwind Kreslin Westwind . The Nightsister saw to it that the undead which still had some spirit left in the many severed pieces of their body's, that the rancors had stomped, were free to roam after this wayward lot! The Witches cackled heartily at their doings!

So far it is but fun and games. With it being girl's night out and all. As they went along the city streets, they are not unlike any average group of women going around town and taking in the sights, stopping in here and there for something amusing to do to satisfy their feminine whim. As the hours go by though, that shall be when the real fun is to be had!

Pom purred from her place among her circle as they found a place to lower to the ground again, for she spotted the focus of her dearest affections fighting hard on the steps of the horrific Jedi cathedral, Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex , one beautiful and most rare example of a man/god who deserves her reverence, a most stunning purification to darkness that ever lived in the flesh.

"She's doing it agin."

"Come back to us, Mistress."

"Clear your head!"

"Mmm...let her go."

Pom sighed, "Alright everyone…I suppose it is time to focus. We can't let the Mandalorians do ALL the damage themselves!" She licked the last of the buttercream frosting from her fingertips. "I guess we've gotten about all we can out of this place. Now what to do TO it?"

Additional Tags: Jaster Awaud Jaster Awaud | Venku Bralor Venku Bralor | Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr

K H E L. vs. .B R I O N

Objective: Defeat the Sith

DYnZ0fN.png

Mathieu did not respond. The quipping back-and-forth was something he could do when sparring with his friend, Cas Tynen. But this was not the time - his mind was completely focused on the movements of his foe.

The slow advance towards the Sith was followed by a sudden thrust. But just as quickly as Mathieu launched forth, did Khel seem to dash in the opposite direction. Perhaps he should have expected a quick manoeuvre like that - after all, he had plenty of experience fighting an Ataru specialist. Realising that he was about to get an exposed flank, the former Mercenary scrapped his old plan of quickly bouncing back from the thrust. Instead, he tried to swing the sword at his foe whilst moving forth, leaving a smaller part exposed.

But the darksider was fast and outside of Mathieu's reach before he could get a hit in. The opponent he was facing was fast and seemed to have an impressive capacity to lash out in a sudden attack. Many conflicting thoughts rushed through Mathieu's mind and what finally prevailed was that this fight was bound to end poorly.

Turning to have his front face the Sith, Mathieu slowly started to strafe towards the same point which he had entered by. He kept a watchful eye on his opponent - but if the Sith still wouldn't attack, the Padawan would be able to leave the square and move back out onto the street that would lead him back to his allies. Naturally, his guard would not drop, he maintained it and was quite ready to defend against an incoming attack.

Moya carefully led the squad of scared civilians through the streets eventually encountering friendly soldiers and let them take custody of the civilians. Then she turned and headed right back into the War Zone. Her cryo whip was out, having grown more comfortable using both it and a Lightsaber to entrap her opponents.

This counted as the first time she had really been in major conflict. But though she loathed the killing (despite being frightfully good at it), she was forcing herself to understand the pressure Laertia had faced so many times before. Plus, being a member of the SJC she had to be able to say she could pull her weight.

The Android walked in the open, looking for more civilians to save. She could feel her daughter fighting brutally in the same battlefield, wading into the thickest combat. Moya feared losing her. The only thing that took the sting out of this was due to how heavily armed she was.

She heard cries for help. Someone was screaming. They were trapped under a vehicle.

Moya began moving towards the sound cautiously. She had come across ambush attempts before and was extremely wary of it here...after all, she had begun her killstreak via precisely an ambush.

As she neared the voice, her Force Senses went alert for danger. It was everywhere. She at last spotted the victim, pinned by his legs under a flipped landspeeder.

She advanced, slowly and cautiously to the screaming man.

She barely dodged the explosive shuriken thrown at her face. It impacted behind her, and she just barely cleared the shrapnel radius, the wake slammed her forward into the vehicle however.

As she pulled herself up, her attacker leapt out of the window from a destroyed building close by. He was dressed in black robes with gauntleted hands clasping a pearl white Darksaber model, and Pink Atrisian Oni Mask.

Two more warriors erupted from cleverly concealed spiderholes nearby, one armed with a shoto attached to a thick chain, the other armed with a club fitted with laser spikes. They were dressed the same, save the color of their mask was indigo.

Dozens of Stormtroopers in gold and black armor armed with Electrostaffs and Batons, sonic and charric blaster rifles, vibroswords as well as wrist mounted flame, cryo, and acid sprayers poured out from various ruined buildings around them. The "Victim" trapped under the car pointed a sonic blaster at her.

She looked at the pink masked Sith. "Soooo...why pink?" Moya asked.

"Its my confidence color." The Sith Assassin answered. "It makes me feel beautiful on the inside."

"Awww, that's so cute! Feth you."

"Kill it." The Lead Assassin ordered.

Moya leaped over the sonic shot fired by the fake victim, her vibrowhip flinging down to cleanly decapitate him as well as freezing the stump, force pulling the head towards her and kicking it in the direction of a trooper about to fire his charric, causing the shot to go wide and hit the club wielding Sith in the back, killing him instantly. She landed already dodging, parrying, and counter-attacking the dozens of storm troopers, tricking people into being hit by the acid or cryo or flame sprays of other soldiers, relying on her Sith Soresu programming.

Moya wasn't sure if the programming she had on this variant had been formally codified, but she knew that there were differences between this mysterious variant and the standard Form 3.

Standard Form 3 involves becoming the eye of the storm. This Sith Modified Version she used employed treachery, and deadly feints and misdirection, often tricking the opponent into walking into a killing strike. She applied this programming to the troopers, fluidly transitioning from whip to saber, a living pinball of superhuman acrobatics, and near Immunity to the Dark Side, her weapons dashing through armor joints, and necks, wrist lasers burning holes through visors, whip yanking people by the neck to her even as it froze them. It became a brutal vicious slog from all sides, the Assassins studying her as she fought, brutally hacking apart or tossing her foes like rag dolls. She tricked one into cutting his own head off while she passed by him in a deceptively slow manner, while another she tricked by faking going left and making him set four of his friends ablaze, gutting him soon after, arms and legs moving with a terrifying mechanical efficiency as she punch, chopped, kicked, headbutted, slammed and shot her enemies with merciless precision.

The creature created by Darth Themis had soon slain the stormtroopers, most of whom had been turned into a pile of gore. Only the Assassins were left.

"Let's see what your confidence is worth, Carnation Face..." she growled.

The pink masked assassin sighed.

"You want something done right you gotta do 'everything' yourself..." he muttered. (No Fireworks: 90 XP)

A flat, long, katana shaped lightsaber blade of a red hue shot out. The remaining Assassin and the leader pounced upon her...

Last edited:
Allies: K Kaine Australis Forjund Australis Forjund Australis Venku Bralor Venku Bralor Plume Plume Jaster Awaud Jaster Awaud Hix Tribbul Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr
Enemies: Joycelyn Zambrano Joycelyn Zambrano Pom Stych Tivé Pom Stych Tivé Lirka Ka Lirka Ka

Plume's voice was intercepted on the comm channel of the allied network, and she was in the middle of waves of zombies that were now heading towards the damned hill. Face palming his bucye hard, he began to call forward his feline disciple and human protege on the comms. "Venku, squeak squeak , Forjund, squeak squeak report to me. Hoink hoink You both have a new mission. All mortar crews, hoinky squeaky focus on section two at coordinates eight eight three. " . With the new coordinates being exhibited, they would be firing at the advancing undead that were likely heading towards the hill. As well as buy time for the aimless child that was in danger out there. While the swine warrior may not have spent much time with the younger vod, she was a mandalorian and the future. It would be his damned duty to try and get her with the rest of them. However, the strategist was running out of options, with his gamorean troops on myrkr defending the planet. There would be no reinforcements ,and despite the mortar barrages the endless undead just kept coming.

The insane fire rate of these mortar crews were deserving and would be remembered regardless of who won. Likely much of the galaxy would hear of their efficiency, this conflict certainly would shape the galaxy enough to be heard. Especially since this unit is made of battle hardened veterans, with core mandalorian efficiency. "All you lads that our A'lor sent, hoink hoink LIGHT EM UP! SQEU SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEK". Nothing more needed to be said to the entrenched and heavily armed infantry protecting the mortar crews. From the hill they immediately began firing their blaster rifles and assorted repeaters at the endless waves of corpses. While the crusader wanted to join the men fighting those undead corpses, the rally master had to continue leading with caution. Looking through the binoculars he would continue analyzing the battlefield, looking for any small details and for the young vod he would need to have rescued.

While the mortar barrages began the warrior would advise those fighting to get into the damn city about the barrages.
"Be advised, squeak squeak Section two at coordinates eight eight three will be under fire. Hoink hoink 57th out. " . Bodies flew as explosions began hit the ground , the amount of guts and blood were numerous as they permeated this battlefield. Cauterized zombies also feel to the amount of blaster fire as they continued advancing. The berserker may not be fighting anyone directly, but at the moment this fight would be in good hands of the leader. "Sniper teams, hoink hoink your orders are to look for that damned girl. *squeak squeak*Provide her sodding cover!" . Various voices would begin acknowledging the order, the young girl would be noticing sniper shots that would be killing various undead attacking her. It seems someone was looking out for her, the irony is it would be a crude boar that was doing such a noble deed. Tho she would have a long way before she would be able to even get to the hill and would likely need help.

Few officers would face undead head on, with a clear plan and a cool mind. But this wasn't any officer, this was Torrack someone who tended to rise to the occasion in the toughest situations. The pair that were summoned to the high point of the hill would see the dedicated focus the mandalorian. Hopefully an example that even the unlikely leaders like Torrack can become great warriors of the manda'ode. Sturdy and short, the armor clad being was like a conductor for a choir. Except here he was conducting a battle.

Hix Tribbul

H
Pom Stych Tivé Pom Stych Tivé Kreslin Westwind Kreslin Westwind Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr

The Rancor were doing their part, the forces provided staying well clear of all six of the decidedly riled up beasts as they tore, threw, and ran riot through the streets in a demented game of undead bug squashing. There was a lull in the presence of the undead however as a group seemed to magically form overhead, the five other handlers calling to Hix as he focused his visor on the ladies providing a rather different atmosphere to the scene around them.

The Nightsisters flew through the air overhead the beasts in chaotic formation to observe the tiny robust herd. The Rancornip akin to the most acceptable Matron Rancor smell ever scientifically formulated over ages upon ages of development, was held in their grasp as they played flying overhead of the beasts.

A little tin man Hix Tribbul is bringing up their rear! He did not seem to appear as much fun as were the animals indigenous of Dathomir, even those whose breeding removed them for specific purpose. "THAT IS A MANDALORIAN?" the Matriarch wondered a little too loudly to be polite. To her Nightsisters, "Whomever amidst our own people told me to my face that this race of persons be barbarians, shall this very moment be marked for a thorough thrashing," she declared. The beasts of her own world could only compare to these such monstrosities marching here today. "Look at what they have bred here! Surely there is something akin to intelligence amongst them! Already I have learned they respect family." As they dropped the majority of the supply of Nip down to the Rancors, they all whispered amongst themselves about such potential, as they whisked away. It is easier to think great things could come from Rancors, than it is to think they can come from men!

Hearing a rather pointed comment calling his livelihood into question, the blades were put to sheath as he watched them for a long moment. The other handlers were nervously reaching for blaster pistols as Hix called over his local comm.

"Jus' hold up. Don' think they-" He started before the women began to drop the bundles down below, his tone changing to disbelief and confusion. "Mean...to...fight." His brow furrowed at the sight, an excited squeal coming from all the rancor in question after the scent hit them. A sound that made Hix slowly look to Jingles, the rancor under his care for the moment as it began to tear after the bundled deliveries.

"Are you fethin' kiddin' me?" Tone incredulous as his gaze went back to the ladies, curiosity piqued as he snatched a bundle from the ground before Jingles could get to it. The grab happy rancor made a disappointed rumble at him before the man turned his visor to the beast, now turned young welp in light of the nip. Strange thing what these little bundles were doing to the rancor. Placing the surprise into a pocket, he debated for a moment on what to do.

"Rumbler Two, watch Jingles for me. I gotta go say hello to them ladies." He called over the local comm as the handler ahead of him turned around.

"You sure that is a good idea?" They replied quickly, watching him shrug in return. "Good luck?"

"Yeah, just make sure he don' eat no friends of ours." Hix called back before slipping into the streets by himself. For as large a man as he was in desert colors, he was alarmingly quiet and quick. He did his best to follow the ladies that Pom Stych Tivé Pom Stych Tivé had brought with her, his need to know, to learn what they knew overriding the worry about the warzone around him. A few encounters with the unfriendly dead had the man snapping necks and breaking limbs like a miniature rancor as he tracked the women that had thrown the nip.[/div][/div]

Shadow Hand
Top Poster Of Month

Courage.

The young, foolish Jedi padawan with a false sense of courage that gave her a spine to stand up straight before the darkness. It was admirable that she thought she could make a difference, that she thought she could hold back his storm. All around her came death and madness. The Eclipse Lords who worshipped him were given their orders long ago and they bathed the city in blood. All around them they culled the innocent and the guilty, the strong and the weak. These weren't the disciplined attacks of a coordinated army. This was the brutality of the depraved, the vile, and the wicked. Zealots who gladly gave their lives in the act of killing more. Death was as inevitable as the passage of the waves of time that washed over everyone, and among such mortality he was the one who held an iron fisted dominion over the afterlife as the Lord of Death. The shield of shimmering light withstood his fiery rage. The force worked in mysterious ways and it lent Auteme added resolve thanks to the crystal she drew power from. It was formidable and it showed a clear potential in the young Jedi. It was not however enough.
When the shield died the crystal shattered into pieces once every ounce of energy was spent, its pieces crashed into a powder on the ruined cobblestone plaza. But long before it touched the blood soaked earth the woman already began to run from him. Fear, doubt, worry were like spiders that began to creep through the web of her innermost thoughts and he could feel the slow draw of emotion. Yet determination became a focus to tunnel her vision towards a goal. It would not be enough. When she beckoned him over he didn't speak to the girl. There was no chastising her for her foolishness, no silver tongue weaving words to chill the spine. It was merely a cold focus. Runes on his legs began to glow with a green light radiating power as he triggered the incantation placed by one of the nightsister creed.
The giant charged then.
It shouldn't have been possible for someone so large to move so fast in such thick plate, unbelievable if one didn't see it with their own eyes. But here was the Shadow Hand and he became a blur, the ground rumbled beneath his feet as he moved straight towards the ruined structure, marred with the raging conflict. In his immense wake the walls bucked and blasted aside as the world gave way to his volcanic fury, the building around him exploded blasting shrapnel in every direction as he ran after the young Jedi.

Equipment: Durasteel armour, saber pike, Kat's legs
Interacting with: Kaalia Pavanos Kaalia Pavanos

It seemed that the surprise of her legs not being organic worked only for a moment. She had the Sith on the back foot, or at least she had thought that the Sith was on the defence. So, she was shocked when there was a blast of Force from the Sith's stomp of her foot. Kat was able to let her training take over her actions, somersaulting backwards using the microrepulsors on her legs to boost her further away. Landing, she wasn't steady on her feet since the Sith had caught her offguard, Kat cursed herself for being so cocky, she should have realised that the Sith had something up their sleeves. Shaking her head, Kat knew better, she had been trained better than to be so reckless as to expose a strength so early. The jab of the Sith came fast, she was able to block the attack best she could.

However, it wasn't fast enough block. The Sith's Lightsaber grazed her side, which was very painful weapon to graze a person. She winced at the pain on her side. But, Kat couldn't let this keep her down. She needed to muster the strength to go forward, swinging her Lightsaber she thrusts forward and maintains a firm defence that she can. Breathing slowly as she feels burning from her side.

Last edited:

Mi'la Undari

M
Equipment:
Adar-Class Combat Flight Suit
Lightsabers x 2
Tech Ranger's Field Pistol
Tags: Salamander Salamander

He was goading her, trying to get his kick before he gutted her like a fish. It was typical, Malevolum didn't kill her when she had the chance after all.

"I don't know how they did it, but...when they were done with me, I couldn't feel the force. It was Darth Malevolum." Mi'la paused for a moment, her thoughts lingering over the face plate that Darth wore. Malevolum. Her face twitched as she thought of the Echani, how she took joy in the suffering she wrought onto the padawan, and nearly killed her in the process. She would have preferred to die as a jedi, not having to live with the thoughts that she nearly broke, that the Sith had very nearly gotten to her.

As the Darth handed the offer to her, Mi'la glanced up to him, a look of pure confusion. He was offering to restore her connection? For absolutely no reason other than to avoid a fight? There was obviously a catch here, though she couldn't make sense as to why he wasn't trying to kill her. It was annoying, she couldn't recall feeling this powerless before her time as a jedi, then again she wasn't short an arm and and a Lekku before she was a jedi. It seemed her early thoughts had proven correct, as she laid on the ground awaiting death, the Sith had no desire to fight. "If you don't want to fight, then why are you here? I don't want to fight either, but if I don't people will die." She muttered, thinking of the downside that might come from having a Sith restore her power. It...didn't feel right, she had no answer for why her connection was gone, nor had she any resolution to take hold of it. "As...much as I want to take your offer, I'll decline. Perhaps the force left me because I wasn't yet ready to wield it." She attempted to sit up, and managed to get about halfway, though it took a great deal out of her to do so. "But, if you don't wish to fight, then perhaps you should reflect on why you are here. I doubt you came to frolic in the burning fields." She didn't want to fight either, and given the man wasn't up to kill her, she wouldn't try and force the issue. "Why are you Sith? Was it a choice you made?" She asked, trying to grasp the mindset of her foes, after all, she had so few to go off of. After all, how does one battle a Sith if they didn't understand them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom