Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opening Pantora's Box | TSE Invasion of Pantora (OOC)

>We're gonna burn this planet
>Three posts in
>Planet is already burning.

giphy.gif

oof This snuck up on me while I wasn't looking lmao

Anyone need a sith inquisitor to fight? Cause I got one right here, one cyber boi with a saber staff looking for jedi in your area

Brandish a lightsaber or blaster to find out more!

A bit late to the party since I've been busy with some things offsite, but I will be around to participate for the invasion. If you have any interests with writing with me, feel free to let me know otherwise I'll be running the usual background noise for the ground engagement.

If people are responding to my posts directly, I humbly ask that you tag me with the @ symbol or mention button. The url code thingy only links my profile and doesn't let me know that someone has posted to me. With so many posts getting added quickly, I don't want to miss out because of it.

Thank you :)

[member="Atlas Drake"] [member="Khonsu Amon"] [member="Darth Carnifex"]

I feel like I'm going to end up mostly just writing by myself >-< because honestly Vela doesn't trust all these shady ORC peeps. But she is running an evacuation, so if anyone's ready to help out, send a tag my way! I think I'm just going to put the defense fleet on autopilot, at least until the rest of the gathered Pantoran forces arrive from nearby systems.

Oh, and of course you're free to pop in and try to murder all the civilians in the government building -- darn Sith.

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Atlas Drake"] [member="Gilamar Skirata"] [member="Veiere Arenais"]

Currently am waiting for [member="Darth Carnifex"] to post before making a move with any of my fleet assets. Apologies for the lack of posting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom