Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not Naked & Maybe Afraid [CIS Dominion of Rishi | Z-47]

FIND THE DARK AKH

Objective: 2
Goal: Secure orbit, eliminate Dark Akh forces and rescue survivors.
Time: Late Evening
Tag: [member="Astrale Cage"]

His droids had proven an effective fighting force but force users sure were tough to crack. He moved towards the stairs with his B1 droids leaving most behind with Edren and 255 to keep the Dark Akh from escaping. More black armoured Dark Akh troopers attempted to hold the position at the bottom of the stairs, Vildarn took cover and fired his Blurrg taking out one of the troopers while the droids pinned the others.

“These guys really are dedicated.” he said firing and taking out yet another before his droids began to push.

The remaining three Dark Akh soldiers were forced back and so attempted to flee up the stairs under the hail of blaster fire. Vildarn stepped forward with more droids behind him, he had no intention of letting any of the Dark Akh escape. He fired his blaster one last time and hit the third trooper in the back causing him to tumble down the steps.

One of the battle droids kicked him. “Target eliminated, proceeding to next floor.”

“We need to eliminate the remaining resistance quickly before they regroup.” Vildarn wondered how big this place actually was.

“Begin scanning for databanks, the information on what they’ve done with the prisoners has to be here somewhere.” he moved up the stairs to the second floor where a dark black figure awaited him.

Tags: VildarnTentoria
Objective: 3
Wearing: Black & Dark Gray helmet Acolyte Mask, Black and Dark Gray, tight, silent, cortosis and mandalorian iron hunting armour.
Wielding: Wielding: 2 lightsabers, First black with red core, other red with black core. Cortosis dagger, cortosis rope.
His hood was pulled down over his eyes, obscuring most of his face, the mask covering the rest, then, an organic, deep, imperial-sith style voice, made mechanical penetrated the slight silence (A mixture of Darth Malgus, and Darth Marr's voices)"I will make this brief, I am on your side, I rank high, I belong to none other than myself, I will clear the way for you, all I ask in return is that you keep your droids out of my way, otherwise they will become scrap metal, I just killed five of the force users you just though on the floor below, I killed them in under three minutes, then I thought a presumably high ranking or skilled version, and won equally. I also took on a group of 20 beastly Dark Akh, and was not even touched, I also destroyed the AA guns. I advise you do not attempt to fight me, as I said, I am on your side, I am with the CIS." He gestured to the bodies of the force users in the room behind him, and the bodies of the troopers behind that. He stared at the leader for a moment, then the cold, chilling, robotic, hateful, but emotionless voice penetrated the silence again "Do we have a deal Captain? it's Captain, am I right?" He looked up at the man again, two red dots appearing in the mask's eye holes, seemingly staring into the man's soul.

Objective: Survive the planet
♦ RISHI JUNGLES ♦
Post Three
Mention: [member="Darth Tacitus"]
line_zpssclzyrvo.png

It was always the dark and brooding types...Sith. The more diminutive woman shook her head and settled her bottom on a nearby stump with the items in hand. With the length of it near her own height, Luna opted to rest one side to the ground, bracing it with her foot. The other end, however, she held while running the sharp edge of the stone against it in short, quick strokes working a few inches below its end first.

The sensitive watched him from under dark lashes. She never did understand the anger that appeared to grow...like a fungi within their kind. Was the Darkside like a disease? It obviously decayed... to what degree, the azure headed woman couldn't say. "I would think others share a like mind..." Personally, Luna would likely drown the poor chap that dropped them here in a stagnant bacta tank. She blinked suddenly, glancing too hard at the stick in hand and the end a wee bit pointier. "Huh..." It was an odd thing to think and the confusion was painted in the lines of the rise and fall of her blue brows and pursed lips.

Pale gray eyes flickered up, watching the larger man curiously. Upon realizing, or believing she realized what he was doing, she chuckled. Laugh. Not cry, Luna Vega. Survive, then cry.

OBJECTIVE Survive the Planet GOAL Recover POST VI
WIELDING Pain WEARING Survivors' Garb
[member="Scherezade deWinter"] | [member="Trevethe Carmile"] | [member="Dianah Vi'Dreya"] | [member="Jaron Lesan"] | [member="Lirka Ka"]
tumblr_pefo01Ai6l1xz56zro1_500.png
Treiades watched the events happen as he still struggled to find his breath. Every breath brought a splinter of pain through his side and he was reasonably sure that he'd broken at least one rib. Nothing that couldn't be healed later but damn if it didn't hurt. He felt a tingling in his fingers while his body was struggling to reconnect to the Force out of pure survival instinct but the collar held its purpose and he was only left feeling somewhat hollow.

Rhou focused on his breath and taking controlled motions that reduced the amount of pain his fractured bone inflicted. He tried to stand, but the motion itself brought on another stab of pain. He gasped (which made things worse) and winced as he struggled to rise back up to his feet. He took one shuffling step toward the commotion with a determination to help and another stab brought him to kneel. He clenched his jaw and played a mind game on himself.

"It's just pain," he chided, "you've dealt with pain before. Years of it. Get over yourself and get up."

He repeated this in his head as he rose, and every time the pain sharpened that inner monologue grew louder in a fervent soliloquy of refusal. Refusal to be beaten by himself, by his body. He'd been through too much to be bested by a single swipe of this dumb creature.

Unfortunately for Treiades, it looked like they were wrapping up the kill by the time he'd convinced his body to cooperate.

FIND THE DARK AKH

He nervously adjusted the collar of his blue naval uniform. Vildarn couldn’t deny the figure that he’d found sure was intimidating but apparently he was a part of the Confederacy. He had no intention of fighting the cyborg but then he could tell he was quite the egomaniac.

“It’s Commander actually, only just graduated from the Academy.” he couldn’t work out if this guy was a part of the Knights Obsidian but it was irrelevant since they had bigger problems.

“I need to- I mean we need to find the information centre where they would be keeping the fate of our prisoners.” after that if this guy wanted to go on a killing spree just to prove his skill that was none of his business.

“I’ll keep my droids out of your way, lead on.” he motioned for the droids to stick by him and keeping his Blurrg at the ready prepared to go in search of the data they sought.

Tags: VildarnTentoria
Wearing: Black & Dark Gray helmet Acolyte Mask, Black and Dark Gray, tight, silent, cortosis and mandalorian iron hunting armour.
Wielding: Wielding: 2 lightsabers, First black with red core, other red with black core. Cortosis dagger, cortosis rope.
"I know what you are thinking, No, I am not a cyborg, and no, I am not with the Knight's Obsidian, the voice comes from the mask, the look comes from my own design. Also, the information room is straight that way, second right, third left, go through that door, and you're there. Tight hallways all the way there, you could fit two droids to it, side by side, you infront of them, then me infront, I need room to work, and if you asked my opinion on you being a Commander, it's strange, moderately ludicrous to promote an individual to Commander right out of the Academy, usually they pump them out as Majors, Colonels, or Captains. Ready? good let's go, also, put this on." He took a small mouth & nose piece out from a pocket on his belt and handed it to the Commander "Put it in, it's a miniature gas mask, in functionality, they've got gas traps the way we're going, which isn't really a path, more of shortcut, if you could call it that." He grabbed the First lightsaber from his belt, and activated it cutting a hole through the wall behind him, big enough for two droids at a time, and stepped in, deactivating his lightsaber, his cloak hanging at his shoulders, not covering his front as it had before, the hood falling back and the mask retracting back from his face.

He started walking at an even pace, for a few moments, then held his right hand up in a fist, ordering a halt of marching, he then held up his right hand infront of him, balling it into an upturned fist infront of him, several choking and gagging sounds could be heard infront of them as Dark Akh appeared from nothing, clutching their throats, before dropping to the floor. He then lowered his hands, his helmet covering his face again, and he walked forward past the first right and once the last of the droids had just got to it, the door to the room on the first right burst down and a large creature, looking like something straight from hell walked out, ducking under the door frame, and stared at the group, crushing the droids under the door with it's weight, standing up, it was nearly 8 ft tool, skinny, and dark blue/gray skinned, with fluorescent light green markings on it, the same colour for it's eyes, which were purely that colour. It had long claws and started slashing at Battle Droids, cutting the first from the back up.

Astrale turned around slowly at the creature, then looked to the Commander "Commander, order your droids to stand as close to the wall as possible, backs against it, press themselves against the wall, do the same yourself, clear a path for me."

Darth Miseria

D
x5IWv8.gif
Objective: One
Goal: Defeat the Beast
[member=Scherezade deWinter] | [member=Treiades Rhoujen] | [member=Trevethe Carmile] | [member=Jaron Lesan] | [member=Lirka Ka]
Post Five
NEWBLUE1.png
Jaron's voice sounded out above the rumbling steps the beast took toward her. Despite the situation it brought a jovial smile to her face but underneath it a million and one concerns were surfacing. How would she manage to climb up his back to get to the opening in his leg? Would her weight even be enough to sink into the gaping wound? What would happen if this thing caught her in his jaws instead? Would it swallow her whole or try to crumble her diamond skin? Would her form hold if he did or would she turn back to flesh in a panicked state? All of this passed through her mind in the space of a single breath.

When she came too from the flurry of doubts Maddy had smacked Trevethe away from the beast, which gave her the perfect opening. It was coming at her unbelievably fast, Dianah had to be precise. Two steps to the right, followed by a third just for safety, timed at exactly the moment the brute would have crashed into her solid mass. The Terentatek went streaming past her giving Dianah the chance to grab onto one of the spins fixed firmly to its back. If nothing else came of this crazy plan at least she knew Jaron would be proud. He was always hounding her to think ahead and be more calculated.

The sheer speed of it would have pulled her arm from its socket if she hadn't been in diamond form, fortunately though her hands held fast. Jaron and Madalena were doing a perfect job of distracting it. There was a split second where the beast seemed confused by the sudden lack of target and carried on running but it didn't last for long. It came skidding to a halt in the dirt and scrambled to turn around to face her allies swinging on the vines. The force of its sudden stop and aggressive turn brought her swinging round. If there was any moment to attack it was now, there was enough momentum behind its movement to send her flying toward the opening in its leg.

Her sharp, pointed toes went sinking into the wound. Dianah hadn't expected to be able to feel it but she could. Her diamond feet were enveloped in warm flesh and her violent entry had caused a mist of hot blood to spray out over her sparkling form. She could feel each drip as it traced over the sharp edges of her body. Surprisingly she sank down further than she had thought, right the way up to her waist, before the muscles holding the leg gave way.

Its great weight crumpled and skidded across the ground, bringing up a storm of dust and debris that flew wildly about the clearing. The second the Terentatek fell Dianah herself went flying across the open space to land smack bang into a thick tree trunk. Fortunately she did more damage to it than it did to her but she was still rather shaky when she came to a stand. She seemed dazed for a moment, her gaze fixed on the humongous creature that now lay still in the center of her vision. After a few moments of silence Dianah lifted her arms up into the air quickly and turned to flash a wide, diamond filled smile at the group.

'WOO! DID YOU GUYS SEE THAT?! WE WERE AWESOME!'

Shouting probably wasn't the best thing to do considering their current circumstance, but Dianah couldn't help it. Jaron and Maddy had been amazing and without Rhou she never would have had a chance to get her feet in, so to speak. They all deserved a moment to celebrate.

Relationship Status: It's Complicated
x5ILXO.gif

Objective: Two
[member="Rylan Kordel"] | [member="Alwine Lechner"] | [member="Cardinal Vi'dreya"] | [member="Alora Fae"]​
-------------------​
Gerwald did not give Alwine much choice in which one of them was going to shift. He had killed as a wolf many times since leaving Stewjon and had in his own way developed a taste for it. It was not fair for him to make the decision for her, and he knew he would likely hear about it later. For now they had a job to do, and he charged head.

Once they were on the other side Gerwald turned toward his sister. Her words flooded into her mind showing that she had been learning. What could only be a smile for a wolf tugged at his lips, and the wolf almost yelped out of excitement.

"You are learning..." came his reply to her mind. "Let me deal with the techs and then you can shut down the system while I change back. Can you manage it?"

He was unsure of whether Alwine had learned enough about computer systems yet to be able to override the security, but he had faith in her. Something changed. There were enemies, and Alwine charged ahead. Gerwald quickly rushed after her, leaping to attack the one which tried to flank her. It was a disgusting taste in his mouth, but Gerwald could not change now. Tearing the ones Alwine did not kill to pieces, the wolf showed a ferocity that Gerwald had only discovered since leaving Stewjon. Alwine had never seen this wolf. It was the power of knowing who he truly was, and what they were. Gerwald was truly one in every way, no longer held back by the rant and raving of their mother.

When the eight green things were dealt with, Gerwald began to shift. His safety was now dependent on Alwine for the next several moments. When he was in his full human form he retrieved is weapons from Alwine.

"I will find clothes later. C'mon. They are waiting on us.

x5ILXO.gif
Tags: [member="Rylan Kordel"] [member="Gerwald Lechner"] [member="Alora Fae"]@ Cardinal Vi'dreya
Wearing: Obsidian type Strike Armor
Wielding: generic vibrosword, carring Gerwald's weapons

Red.png
Shut down the system? Alwine blinked, her facial features around the blink mimicking that of the motions of her face when she wore her wolf shape. She was learning indeed, she was improving quickly as well, under the tutelage of [member="Caid Centurion"], but her learning with him was for things that had to do with the Force. At home, she practiced her reading and writing, and had learned the commands which enabled her to make certain requests of droids, but she did not actually know how to deal with computers. It was another thing to add to the ever growing list of things she would have to catch up on.

But now was not the time to explain.

The Lechner siblings fought together. Alwine moved with her sword, using every bit of what she had been taught. She knew when blows would be coming in and she avoided them, sometimes either by moving quickly enough and sometimes by blocking. She managed to recognize a few patterns in some of the green creatures’ movements, which allowed her to strike down some of them with relative ease. Black blood spattered around, covering both her and her brother. She knew Gerwald was fighting as well, a few glimpses of him that she caught with her eyes giving her reason to swell with pride after this was done, though she could not deny the pang of jealousy that was present as well; she wanted to be in her wolf form too, but now was not the time.

Yet as they fought, she had a surprise for Gerwald as well; she was not fighting like the little girl he and Varick had helped train in secret, in the darkness behind their cottage on Stewjon. Nothing of her movements screamed of secrecy. Every inch of her indicated that if they had been still on that hellhole, she would have not only possessed the basic requirements to become one of the Shield Maidens, but the training and the skills to be among their top fighters. Alwine Lechner was no longer contained in the position of a meek and humble servant girl; she would fight, and she would kill, and she would never cower or hide in shame for it.

Alwine guarded Gerwald during the moments he required to shift, staring at him as bones cracked and fur vanished, envying him once more for the time he needed to get it done; she was still too young and required minutes instead of seconds. But she said nothing about the matter as she handed him his weapons back. Indeed, clothes could wait.

Turning to the door they had fought next to, Alwine raised her arms, shaping her focus now not to that of battle, but to that of moving things with her mind. It took a few moments longer than she had wanted it to, but with little warning, she used the Force to pull the door off its hinges and toss it aside as though it was made of paper. Learning, indeed.

Inside, they found the Dominus, fighting with enemies that tried to make their way in through another door. There was a… Shield, of sorts, Alwine recognized.

Not waiting, the petite Lupine rushed forward, her sword ready. She hoped the shield would let her through; they needed the area clean of creatures so that they could take control of whatever the computers here did. She’d ask for more clarifications later.

I am a son of the Mountain.
x5ILXO.gif

Location: Rishi | Time: Late Evening | Objective: Cut the systems | Tags: [member="Rylan Kordel"] [member="Alwine Lechner"] [member="Alora Fae"] [member="Gerwald Lechner"] | Post: V

Cardinal held a content expression as the last of the green creatures fell before the Lechner siblings. Almost as soon as the last of the combatants fell to the ground his ray shield offered a faint flicker, powering off only a few moments after. His hands wrapped around the hilt of the weapon while he glanced at a small light on the side of the pommel, barely noticeable yet a faint yellow was present. The shield was a small one, made to offer a bit of added defense in an unexpecting manner, it was not intended for prolonged use in any fashion, yet in this instance it had held up nicely. Hefting the weapon up and onto his shoulders, he turned and gestured towards the terminal, his eyes following on Alwine. "If you can't shut it down, destroying it will have to do." He commented, before passing her and making his way out of the room.

Stepping out of the room, Cardinal glanced over to Gerwald who was freshly shifted from his animal form. The Lupine was noticeably nude yet it did not seem to draw Cardinal's attention. The twins were not the first shapeshifters that he had encountered, thus he was versed in the necessity of their unique ability.

His sword remained on his shoulder, wedged into a small slot on his pauldron while he spoke to Gerwald. "You both performed expertly. Well done." His praise was rather curt and lacking any sincerity, yet it was not a simple task to impress Cardinal and any praise offered was likely well earned. The battle seemed to be coming to a close as the noises surrounding the fortress seemed to be dying down. By now the missing group had either been rescued or identified and shipped off and that would mean the day was won for The Confederacy. Tapping the side of his helmet, Cardinal's comm device activated, allowing the man to tap into The Confederacy's communications frequency. "We've taken the enemy stronghold."

Turning away from Gerwald, Cardinal brought his sword down from his shoulder as he stepped away. "I'm going to take a look around. Watch her back." He ordered. As Cardinal stepped away, his cloaking device shimmered causing him to dematerialize from sight.

FIND THE DARK AKH

This being sure liked to say what he wasn’t but he had failed to mention what he was. Either way he had little choice as the figure supposedly outranked him. Motioning for his droids to follow him he fell in behind this mysterious individual who began cutting a hole into the wall, he placed on the miniature gas mask as he followed in after him.

As if by magic the Dark Akh soldiers were strangled to death. This did fill Vildarn with a bit of concern as he had little idea how to counter such strange powers but he promised himself he wouldn’t worry about it until later. The next issue was apparently going to be a massive 8ft tall creature with the strength to tear through durasteel.

“Don’t have to ask me twice.” he said firing his Blurrg at the creature as he pushed himself up against the wall.

His droids pulled back firing everything their E5 had to give but the creature merely roared and tore through majority of the droids he had left. There was no time to call for more droid reinforcements, it was either defeat this creature now or they were doomed.

Tags: [Member=VildarnTentoria]

"They're a species of blaster, lightsaber, and explosive resistant creatures, humanoid, non-sentient, long claws, deadly, if I didn't have an army of them already I'd capture this one and take it back with me, were we not in this situation. Their two weaknesses? One: Lightsabers that can burn through the natural armour, and the force, well, time to have a fight..." More of the beasts walked out of the room, falling in behind the leader, which came out first. He then pulled his right hand back, his fingers curling in, as he did this, the beasts were lifted off the ground, their bodies being pulled forward towards Astrale, he then extended his hands, throwing the beasts backwards, crashing them against the wall, they then ran at him. But he got to them first, and grabbed one by the throat, throwing waving it around like it was nothing, he then threw it at the rest, except it soared over head, and as the beasts looked, he had managed to punch the one in front, sending it crashing against the wall beside it. He then stomped his foot, the others falling and stumbling backwards and onto the floor.

Then as they got up and rushed towards him, claws out, he filled the space infront of him with force lightning from his finger tips, sending the beasts flying backwards, reeling in pain, hissing. Then when he stopped,the first one in the line ran at him, he then grabbed the beasts wrist, twisting it, lifting it over his back, throwing it, sending it flying back at the rest. He then backed up, reaching to his belt for his sabers, grabbing them activating the black and red blades, staring at the beasts, waiting for them to come at him. When they did, the ran, claws out, teeth bared, hissing, and the leader of the pack leapt at him, and he brought his right saber up, slicing through the leader's body, cutting it in half, he then started swinging his blades around, creating a blur of colour. Then, a faint sizzling could be heard as he two of the blades into the chest of one of the beasts, killing it instantly, then he kicked the beast back, the others made way for it, and ran at him. He then decapitated one, sliced the other in half at the waist, then as one rushed at him, he deactivated his left saber, and grabbed the beast's wrists, pulling it forward to the rest of the group, where it laid on the floor, apparently dead.

Then one of the beasts just dropped to the floor without a second of warning, another following it's journey to the cold, hard ground. Another beast got it's neck snapped, another was stabbed through the throat, another got stabbed through it's head, the 'final' one put up more of a fight, dodging the stabs and slices for a time, then it just dropped to the floor. as the one by the group got up, and pinned the Commander to the wall by his throat, hissing, the spare hand having it's claws out, about to stab the Commander as Astrale electrocuted the final beast to death, then turned around, and casually strode towards the head of the group, his right lightsaber deactivating, masking the activation of his left lightsaber. When his left lightsaber ignited, it stabbed right through the beast's heart, the blade puncturing the wall beside the Commander's head. "Commander, do try not to put your life at danger, I'm not too sure these droids would listen to me without you, might try to shoot at me, though it'd be a fruitless attempt." Then, as his blade deactivated, he grabbed the beast by it's throat, pulling it back under his boot, where he crushed the beast's head underfoot. "I rather enjoyed that. Let us continue."

FIND THE DARK AKH

Time: Night

It was about safe to say night had fallen upon the fortress, the creatures this figure had slain lay in a pool of blood and death. He supposed a thank you was in order for saving him but then the dark force user seemed to have a big enough ego already.

“Yes, I do believe the coordinates to our superiors are just through here, if your intel is correct.”

“After you I suppose.” Vildarn said motioning towards the dataroom that awaited them.

He wondered just why anybody would want to keep such creatures as a security system, vicious mindless monsters.
The few droids he had left stuck close together and remained close behind him, he hoped their new companion wouldn’t get overwhelmed.
All was left to do was get the coordinates to the survivors and get out alive.

Tag: [Member=VildarnTentoria]
"I do hope you are capable of extracting the information from this place, for your own sake." He walked to the door, when it didn't open automatically, push, pull or slide, he stepped back and stared at the door, looking left and right, then kicked it down without a second thought, and walked in, putting his lightsabers back on his belt, pulling his cloak around him, and the hood up. He then stood to the side, giving the Commander and his droids ample room to work and enter.

"So, do you have a wife? girlfriend? family? anybody causing a diversion for you? or nobody?" The question was out of nowhere, in an organic voice, sounding similar to the dark forced user's, right after a small clicking sound came from where he stood.

x5IWv8.gif

Objective: One​
Goal: GTFO​
[member="Scherezade deWinter"] | [member="Treiades Rhoujen"] | [member="Trevethe Carmile"] | [member="Dianah Vi'Dreya"] | [member="Lirka Ka"]​
Post 9​
------------------​
Everything happened fast. By the time Jaron was back onto his feet the rest of the group was celebrating the death of the beast. For a moment Jaron's heart was beating too hard to join in the celebration right away, though once he calmed down he was hollering with excitement with the rest of them.

"You did great, cyare," Jaron said to Dianah almost forgetting that he couldn't hug her in the form she was in. He stopped short of nearly tearing his arms open on the sharp and jagged edges she had created.

He eyed the rest of the group.

"All of you did well, now might I suggest we get the hell out of here and figure out how to get these collars off?"

Relationship Status: It's Complicated
x5ILXO.gif

Objective: Two
[member="Rylan Kordel"] | [member="Alwine Lechner"] | [member="Cardinal Vi'dreya"] | [member="Alora Fae"]​
-------------------​
Gerwald nodded as Carinal complimented their work. His glance turned to his sister as he smiled with a proud look at how well they worked together. It was as though they had not spent any time apart. Their hunts had always been the same. Both proved to work well together, playing off each other's strengths. Gerwald's eyes did throw a surprised look to Alwine as the man disappeared. That was new tech that he had not seen yet. Gerwald could admit that he wanted it.

"Watch your back... I think if he knew you better he would have told you to watch mine," Gerwald said as he walked over to the security pannell in the room they were in.

He was curious to see what they could, and to monitor the rest of the stronghold from where he was. The fighting was coming to a close, and Cardinal had once again led the Knights to a victory. What caught Gerwald's attention were the lifesigns that he picked up from the jungle several kilometers out. One of them in particular made him pause. They all needed help, but Gerwald seemed to just know who one of them was.

"This is Gerwald Lechner... I am picking up life signs thirty kilometers north of this location. They seem to register as ours. Need a pilot to check this out, possible rescue."

The call had been made to the patrol ships and drop ships which were waiting for the mission to be over. When the call was placed, Gerwald looked over to his sister.

"I need something to wear. You may be okay with it, but I can assure you not everyone in the Confederacy is okay with nudity."

x5ILXO.gif
Tags: [member="Rylan Kordel"] [member="Gerwald Lechner"] [member="Alora Fae"] [member="Cardinal Vi'dreya"]
Wearing: Obsidian type Strike Armor
Wielding: generic vibrosword, carring Gerwald's weapons

Red.png
If she couldn’t shut it down, she’d have to destroy it. Alwine blinked and looked at the terminals. She knew that a lightsaber could cut through the machinery with ease, but she didn’t even know what these machines were for, or what they did. Her knowledge of such tech was so minimal, and her reading levels were still not good enough to be able to quickly read things over to get a clue that she could count on.

She followed the Dominus quietly, the confusion clear on her face, but she said not a word. Not yet, anyway. The only thing that wiped the confusion from her face was the praise; at that, Alwine practically beamed.

Left alone in the room with her brother, she lofted a brow. Watch her back?! More like watch her brother’s back and make sure he didn’t fall over himself while trying to tie a shoelace. She gave Gerwald a wolfish grin as he voiced thoughts similar to hers, and walked over towards him, his weapons still at her belt.

Chocolate brown eyes gazed over the screens that her brother was looking at. Whereas it was painfully obvious that she didn’t know what she was looking at, her brother did seem to have some understanding. He knew... He saw...

Alwine looked up in surprise. So the group was safe. She let a sigh of relief out, hoping that they were all safe. “Do we know who they are?” she asked her brother, but received a shake of the head in reply. Alwine sighed again. So it would be more painful waiting in order to be certain.

And still, now they needed to find something for Gerwald to wear. She was certain that his armor and boots were where he had left them, but to go back now and reveal himself… Well, Alwine wasn’t certain why he had a problem with that. She had noticed the longing gazes of other females as he walked by dressed, and even of some of the males. Those gazes would probably look famished if he walked around naked. The Lechner siblings all knew how to draw attention to their looks.

“This is a fortress, or a castle, or somesorts,” she finally shrugged, “there is probably an armory nearby.” And with that, the two headed off to find it. It wasn't too long after that, that the joined the ships taking CIS people off-planet. Alwine never stopped looking at her holodevice ever now and then tough, not until the list of the people they had extracted came through, and she sighed to herself with relief.

Red.png

The Dark Akh has been destroyed. Objective 2 almost complete (need to pick the survivors from Objective 1 up now that we know where they are).
Alwine and Gerwald out.

FIND THE DARK AKH

Time: Night

He ignored the dark siders comments about his ability and got to work as the droids stood guard behind him. Accessing the terminal he hacked into the Dark Akh system. This dark side cult had sure been planning some large things but Vildarn summed it up as fantasies of power.

The strange question came out of nowhere but he figured there was no harm in answering it. “No, I left my world behind so that I could be a part of the Confederacy, let’s just say the human population was fairly small.”

It was done, he had the information he needed, they had taken the prisoners to the other side of the planet and just left them there. “These Dark Akh were crazy, but anyway, I have the coordinates of the survivors, let’s hope they’re still alive.”

x5IWv8.gif
Objective: 1
Goal: Not die
Tag: [member="Treiades Rhoujen"] [member="Trevethe Carmile"] [member="Dianah Vi'Dreya"] [member="Jaron Lesan"] [member="Lirka Ka"]

rosedic2.png
They were alive and the Tarentatek was dead. They were alive. Madalena, sitting weirdly on the ground, looked around her, the smile on her face stretched from ear to ear. They did it! Well, not entirely, they still had the long trek to survive, but they made it through the first thing that wanted to outright kill them. Now they’d have to think about maybe getting water. Normally, it wouldn’t matter too much, but if every inch of these eight miles out of which they hadn’t completed even one was going to look like that, it would take the at least another full day to make it north.

Looking down, Madalena looked at the gash on her thigh, and cursed. It was deep enough to need bacta or stitches. She needed to think of a way to take care of it so that she did not leave a trail of blood for whichever other predators lurked around the area. The thought of taking her clothes off to wrap it wasn’t one she particularly liked; nude was one thing, she didn’t care about that, but she was pale and the sun here was harsh. She’d burn before they finished half of the way.

Trevethe appeared in her field of vision, and suddenly she was carried to… A pond? They were near a pond? “Thank you,” she said to him with a friendly smile, meaning it in earnest. He’d wrapped her bleeding wound up, and he brought her to water.

“Everyone! There’s water here!” she called to the rest of the group.

Once everyone (or everyone who wanted some water) was there, she sighed. “Let’s drink up for a few minutes, then renew the walk north. We’re still on the first kilometer.”

Staring at the water, she wondered. She wondered if the Confederacy knew any of them were missing at all. Whoever had kidnapped them had done an amazingly stealthy job of it. How many had been taken? If the Confederacy didn’t know they were gone, then even by the time they’d survive the eight kilometers, they’d still be vulnerable to the same buttholes that kidnapped them in the first place. It wasn’t a thought she was happy to be mulling over.

A few minutes later, when they were all getting ready to leave, Madalena’s ears picked something up again. She cursed under her breath, hoping it wasn’t another Terentatek.

But it was something much worse.

The sound came before the ground began to shake again. But this wasn’t the sound of two legs on the ground. No, this was constant, like a buzzing, like-

“STAMPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDE!” Madalena screamed, “to the trees! Up! Climb! Now!!!”

Tag: VildarnTentoria
"Interesting, go to your ship, I will meet you there." He shoved a device in the console, then pulled it out, and turned his invisibility cloak on via his gauntlet, and started laying high power shrapnel and chemical explosives around the fortress, then went to the Commander's ship, and uncloaked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom