Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not Naked & Maybe Afraid [CIS Dominion of Rishi | Z-47]

x5IWv8.gif
Objective: 1
Goal: Find north
Tag: [member="Treiades Rhoujen"] [member="Trevethe Carmile"] [member="Dianah Vi'Dreya"] [member="Jaron Lesan"] [member="Lirka Ka"]

rosedic2.png

Madalena just stared at the first person who spoke after she was done. He claimed they were on Rishi, and he claimed he was trained for situations such as that, but there was something about the way he spoke, about his body language, that made her extremely uncomfortable, and she already knew he was not going to be someone she was going to put her trust in, even if he knew how to make a spear.

The blonde guy was next to speak, giving his name as Rhou. Madalena nodded to him with a smile. He noted that it’d be good to arm the whole group, and while he was certainly right, Madalena couldn’t help but wonder how great they would be without the weapons they’d been trained to use. Sure, she could grab a stick and try to poke a beast with the pointier end, but if a beast came up to them with the intent of eating, would a sharp stick really be enough to pierce its skin or hide? She shuddered, realizing that she’d prefer something sharp anyway, even if only to feel a little less naked.

Dianah introduced herself as well, and Madalena looked at her arms wrapped around the man. Boyfriend? It didn’t look much like a sibling hug. But now was definitely not the time to pry and gossip about it though she sent a friendly smile towards him as well.

The woman who had roared earlier introduced herself as well. Lirka. So essentially, all the women in the group had no qualms about giving their names out, and only the men had either ignored the introduction round, or outright refused. Madalena rolled her eyes. Whatever batter ensued between her and I won’t give you my name actually I’ll give you a false one call me Commander Rex, she wasn’t listening. Looking at the shadows move at a snail's pace was more interesting to her than that.

“I’d be surprised if there aren’t any other groups,” she admitted in reply to Dianah’s words, “but I think we’d be better off trying to get out of here and then getting help from outside in order to find them rather than randomly trying to find them first and then get out of here. We’ll carry anyone we find along the way, of course.”

Turning to Rhou, she nodded, “but let’s get out of this place before we find them. Revenge sucks if you die immediately after exerting it.”

So many people… She was used to working alone or in smaller groups. Still, she was a fighter, she’d find the way to work with everyone here who didn’t try to headbutt against the others. They were going to make it out of here alive.

Agreeing with Dia’s boyfriend (she was going to have to come up with a nickname for him until he introduced himself. She really wished Daisy was here, Daisy had a knack for nicknames), Madalena just… Started walking North, first by Dia’s boyfriend, and then a step or two ahead.

“Let’s go,” she motioned to everyone to… Follow her? What a strange thought. She liked it. “I don’t know how much time we’ve got before sundown. And I really don’t want to find out who the night creatures in this jungle are.”

While they walked, her eyes continuously scanned the ground, making sure she didn’t step on sharp objects, snakes, or anything else that would try to bite her feet off. She sorta liked her feet as they were. And she also needed a weapon. Maybe she could make a sling? No, she didn’t have enough practice with ranged weapons. Something… Yes! She’d need two very sharp rocks. Her specialty in fighting was knives, so she was used to close range. Sharp rocks would shorten her range even further, but they’d be easier to find than stuff to craft a sword with. She was also great at using her body without the Force, but doing so against predatory animals instead of other humanoids was not the same.

The group had been walking for less than 10 minutes when another roar ripped through the air.

Madalena crouched down out of instinct, her eyes trying to see if there was a creature or something big enough through the trees, but she could see nothing. Worse than that, the sound was much closer now than it had been when the rest of the group had been unconscious.

“Don’t make a sound,” she whispered as quietly as she could, hoping the others heard her, “try to slow you breathing.” She really wished she could use telepathy with the collar on. Stupid collar.

A second roar, closer again. Still nothing that she could see.

The ground beneath them began to shake. Her first thought was that this might have been an earthquake, but… No, it was… Like someone was marching? Running?

Madalena turned her head just in time to see the Terentatek come into view. She threw herself out of its path, her arms instinctively pulling Dia with her if she was still where she’d been a moment earlier.

They were in deep poodoo.

OBJECTIVE Survive the Planet GOAL Asses Threat POST IV
WIELDING Crude Spear WEARING Survivors' Garb
[member="Scherezade deWinter"] | [member="Trevethe Carmile"] | [member="Dianah Vi'Dreya"] | [member="Jaron Lesan"] | [member="Lirka Ka"]
tumblr_pefo01Ai6l1xz56zro1_500.png
The hike seemed like it would be pleasant enough. His companions, nameless or otherwise, seemed to be at least mostly competent. There were clashes, snark, and aggression, but nobody had tried to kill each other yet. Even so, the jungle was no one's friend, but maybe they'd get lucky. Maybe the predators here were busy hunting something else. Maybe their greatest foe would just be the planet itself. These idle thoughts of 'maybe' were running through Treiades' mind when the first of the set of roars rang through the trees. So much for 'maybe'.

The sound gave him pause. His fist tightened around his makeshift weapon and his head swiveled trying to get a lock on the source of the sound. He barely heard Madalena's mixed advice-slash-warning since he was a little further away and his attention was elsewhere, but at the second roar he dive-slid behind a nearby boulder. He didn't like that sound. It was entirely too familiar for his taste, and when the ground began to shake his fears were further cemented. He dared a chance peek out from cover to spot Mada's form as something of a blur dive out of the way of the charging beast. What he saw made his heart sink.

Natural armor, razor-sharp teeth and claws, and a twisted jaw that rendered its face into a perpetual devilish grin. The terentatek was originally an unnatural creation of the Sith designed to hunt Jedi, but after so many thousands of years they had begun to propagate to various planets as a near-indigenous species. Apparently this was one of those worlds. He ducked back down as his thoughts ran on a quicker tempo. Would it be able to innately sense them, hushed to the Force as they were? Was it only a one-way disconnect and it could still smell them? His thoughts shifted to his companions. He knew none of them, but anyone dying wasn't conducive to their mutual survival.

Rhoujen scanned the ground around him and found a rock large enough to make an impact but small enough to easily throw. He gripped it and peeked out again, then chucked the rock out in a direction opposite of the group. It soared and smacked against a tree, bounced against another, and finally clattered to a rest on a flat rock on the ground. Hopefully the noise would be enough to distract the beast long enough to afford the others the opportunity to find cover. With step one of his 'plan' carried out, he needed to think about how they could successfully harm this thing with crude weapons and no powers. Normally he'd just drop a boulder on the thing and call it done.

[Someone else determine if the distraction worked - I don't want to take too many liberties on the potential challenge here]

Objective: BYOO, bring the criminal element into acceptance and amicable relationship with the Confederacy

Now ...
The forms of the rishii outside the windows were imposing, most wielding either spears or axes. The sound of wings on the wind was heard even from within the building. Though the rishii were a peaceful race, having nearly a hundred, flying creatures with weapons was enough to take the fight out of the most stout criminal. Especially considering most of the pirates and smugglers had not met a rishii nor knew they were peaceful.

Perception was everything. It mattered not if it was on a battlefield, in a business meeting, or in everyday life. Perception shaped reality. And if you could control perception you controlled reality. And that was power.

Gort, however, was neither cowed nor impressed by the rishii. A rage had infected his mind driving him to action. Lunging forward at William with hands outstretched, the trandoshan sought to end the man's life who had precipitated the unwelcome change to his regime of power and monopoly on the planet which had operated from the shadows.

Just as the clawed hands would have reached the unmoving figure of William, Doggo went into action. Her fur rippled and and form exploded in size as the malformed pup transformed into a massive tuk'ata whose jaws closed on to Gort's forearms. The pirate fell screaming as Doggo retreated chewing on the hands that had been severed.

Moving forward William squatted next to the pirate leader and used twine to create a tourniquet around the stumps of the moaning trandoshan. Rising he looked down upon the wounded Gort.

"Respect would have saved your life. Too late now, I have other agreements to honor."

Lashiyout with his boot he began stomping on the pirate leader's face. Repeated blows fell for over a minute until he paused and stepped back to look at his handiwork. The teeth had been kicked free from Gort's face leaving a toothless maw that released mewling sounds of agony. Plucking a white handkerchief from his stuff jacket he dropped it to the ground and looked pointedly at Gort's second.

"My shoes have some splatter on them. Also, Doggo, open the door for the chieftains."

As William waited for the rishii leaders he watched with disdain as his shoes were polished free of the flecks of blood and gore.

x5ILXO.gif
Objective: Two
[member=Rylan Kordel] | [member=Alwine Lechner] | [member=Cardinal Vi'dreya] | [member=Gerwald Lechner]
Post Three
Alora glanced over the sandy haired man who was last to join the group. Though she hadn't a clue who either of them were it was obvious they were siblings. She would have broken a bone or two for leaning on her head like she was a table, brother or not, but customs were different here. Alora nodded her head to him in return, her expressionless face giving nothing of her true thoughts away.

When Alwine announced her intentions to stick with the one she called Gerwald there was no argument. Alora had no problem with the siblings teaming up as it meant she was partnered with someone she knew at least. As for bringing in their gear they'd have to deal with that on their own, though why they would want to take it off in the first place was beyond her.

The commlink buzzed and the sound of their companion cut through any further discussion between the four of them. It seemed there was no further time to waste, she flashed an awkward grin at [member=Rylan Kordel] and then broke off from the group to begin their assault.

Prepare for your... examination.
Objective: 3 (BYOO Diplomatic Thread)

Lab frowned quite a lot at the mans statement, obviously unaware or simply did not care about all the crap the former imperial worlds had under taken Rishi bearing quite the burned over the last few years. She honestly wouldn't be surprised if this man was some rich kid born in a ivory tower who had everything given to him on birth and rarely had to work in order to gain his position, or it he did it was through political ties and not honest work.

"Attack, definition, *ahem* 'to take aggressive military action against a place or people with weapons or armed force', call it liberation, I am inclined to agree but technically speaking it is an attack". Some back sass but also pointing out that one could not simply call something by another name because they did it, even if it looked exactly the same as the last person who did it. Though to be honest there shouldn't have been much to liberate on Kamino, unless dead bodies and space scrape could be liberated.

"Liberating? sub par performance? do you have any idea what has happened on this planet in the last year? ever since the civil war that broke the empire apart I have been single handily dealing with a refugee crisis involve millions of people". "But did the CIS help then, noooo its to busy killing off those rebles not giving a dam that there is a three way interest over this side of the galaxy". "Those that support Graf and now are in the FO, the die hard Imps that want to remake their empire, and the people who live on Rishi that just want to live in peace".

"In addition perhaps you should also inform the plant you are 'oh so gracefully liberating' about your coming presence instead of just chasing down some random cult and jumping an invasion fleet right over the plant". "You send panic into the people, most thinking you were here to wipe the slate clean and remove any trace of Imperials from this section of space, not every single person looks at the CIS as a utopia beacon of hope like you think". Giving a sigh and rubbing her temples she moved onto the actual terms of being in the CIS annexation of the planet.

"Moving on, the terms of your agreement are acceptable, I will have talks with the local tribe leaders and in light of the recent events I do not see any problems with me being appointed as the Vicory". "In a sense I could then be in charge of the entire planet but on a small council with the elders from the Rishi tribes along with that other Remnant One Sith order that owns a arms manufacturing plant on the other side of the planet". "Unfortunately taxation will be problematic as we are currently suffering economic problems and have little funds available that are not being used to deal with the other problems around the plant". "'Military bases will be something that varies with locations, but for the present moment is something I can agree to, does that satisfy you"?

[member="Antoine Rhys"]

FIND THE DARK AKH

Objective: 2
Goal: Secure orbit, eliminate Dark Akh forces and rescue survivors.
Time: Late Evening
Tag: Rylan Kordel | Alwine Lechner | Cardinal Vi'dreya | Gerwald Lechner

Vildarn had taken his first steps into the wet swamp, splashing through the mud he and his droid forces had been moving toward the fortress that awaited their arrival. Intel he’d gone over alerted him if they didn’t hurry then getting to the battle in time might not be possible. The tanks easily hovered over the swamp slowing down to remain in formation with the other droids and their commanding officers.

“Ever been on a world like this before?” Edren asked deciding to make some noise other then the constant hum and sloshing.

“No, actually I haven’t been to many words at all, though I’m happy to be finally out and about.” Vildarn said thinking about the fact he was doing all this to prove himself.

“One kilometre to go.” OOM-255 said, his lower mechanical legs soaked from the constant trudging through the deeper ends of the swamp waters.

Vildarn wished he’d had been given a bit more information on their enemy other than the fact their people had been kidnapped by some mysterious group that had somehow infiltrated them. He had to wonder if the fools had even expected a counter attack at all. Suddenly Edren stopped placing up a clawed hand and placing it on his chest.

“Droids, battle positions, we’ve got hostile wildlife.” Edren said apparently seeing something that he couldn’t.

“What is it?” Vildarn asked tightly gripping his blaster glancing around for some sign of what the danger was.

“Skar’kla.” the Trandoshan said sinisterly as if they had found some great enemy.

“This is no time for-.” a large scaly carnivorous creature pounced from the waters extending its clawed arms toward them.

The creature was like nothing he had seen before, its maw was lined with razor sharp teeth and its claws looked big enough to tear him apart in mere seconds. Edren’s repeater fired discharging a large number of rounds quickly into the creatures head earning from it a roar of anger. The battledroids opened fire next, the long line of red lasers cutting into the creatures scaly hide. Vildarn aimed his own blaster but the creature was already in full retreat regretting its ambush.

Changing cartridges Edren let out her own annoyed growl. “If I wasn’t on this mission, I wouldn’t be letting it get away.”

“I’m sure you wouldn’t but we do have a mission and we have others counting on us right, so let’s get moving before we’re caught out in the open.” this was certainly not going to be a planet that he chose for a vacation.

[Outside The Dark Akh Fortress]

It was certainly a sight gazing upon the tall fortress that stood in the darkness of the coming night. The platoon force had made it this far without raising any alarms, or at least so Vildarn hoped, and now they were free to begin preparations for their attack on the Dark Akh personally.

“Enemy structure located, standing by for tactical commands.” OOM-255 said coming to a stop while facing Vildarn.

“Commander, orders?” Edren asked scanning the area for signs of allies.

“We assault their entrance with the tanks, then I want our B1 units to begin enter inside, once the entry point has been taken we’ll send in the crab droids to start thinning their ranks.” Vildarn wasn’t going to take any chances or hold back, whatever means he had at his disposal he would employ.

“Send out a communication to any Knights Obsidian around and inform them that we’re here and are ready to attack.” Vildarn ordered as the droid commander gave the orders for the droid forces to move into designated attack positions to advance upon the fortress entrance.

“Let’s see how they like it when the Confederacy kicks in their door.” he said as the AAT tanks charged their main cannons.

x5IJ3N.gif
Tags: [member="Labkahip Mordulla"]

“You added the word ‘military’ in there all on your own, you naughty thing,” Antoine smirked as the twi’lek gave him a dictionary definition of what attack meant. For the rest of what she had to say, he merely shrugged. “I’m hearing a bunch of excuses and not a single plan of action,” he noted. He didn’t care about excuses. If they made her feel less horrible about her performance, she was obviously free to believe they got her off the hook. The problem, however, was that the excuses did not. It was clear that this planet needed someone better at their job to intervene. She should have been grateful, not arguing over nothing.

“How you run the planet will remain up to you,” he said with another shrug, obviously not caring about local tribe leaders and whatnot. Rishi wasn’t going to be his headache, and therefore, local politics were not his problem. “We will start with low taxes, help you build and develop what you need for financial prosperity, and then only raise the taxes after the situation improves enough for you to be able to pay them without sending the planet into financial regression.”

He raised his eyebrows, motioning with his chin to the datapad.

“Sign there,” he said. The terms were already detailed in it, down to the smallest letters.

Callisa Asran

C
x5IJ3N.gif

OBJECTIVE: Assault the Dark Akhs & Assist in Extraction if possible
ATTIRE: MMSA-10 Combat Flight Suit / HoloSynth MMSHMD-A01.S (Helmet)
SHIP: Ginivex-Class Starfighter / Quill-Class Shuttle
WEAPON: CIS LZR Blaster Pistol
CALLSIGN: GC-2
green.png

The Assault
After waiting for some time for others to join in the aerial assault, Callisa decided it would finally be time to launch her attack. She set then fans on her Ginivex Starfighter to Open and began to speed towards the base. This was before orders from command came back "GC-2, head back to ship, we have another task for you. Do not assault the Dark Akh's location, there are friendlies inside!" With these orders, Callisa immediately turned around and headed back to the command ship. She, once again, closed her fans for increased speed until she reached her destination.

The Switch
Callisa had just reached the command ship when her new orders came through, "GC-2, your orders are to take the transport shuttle to the surface and assist in evacuating as many personnel as possible, do it quickly, but most importantly, safely." Callisa sighed.. "Great!" she sarcastically muttered to herself. She jogged over to the Quill-Class Shuttle and prepared it for take-off.

The Landing
After doing some pre-flight checks, the shuttle was ready to take off. The shuttle could carry around 15 people along with 5 extra crew members. Callisa shot off from the command ship in haste, hoping that she wasn't too late to extract. Her descent from orbit was swift and quiet, it seemed like much of the aerial fighting had been done. The shuttle was equipped with multiple weapons though, just in case. Once she found a clear space near the Akh base, she laid the shuttle down just behind where all the fighting was being done and awaited for further orders or for all ground personnel to enter the shuttle for extraction. She considered jumping on the cannons, but just before that, Callisa left a message to all ground forces, "All ground forces, this is GC-2, extraction is available when you need it."

FIND THE DARK AKH

Goal: Secure orbit, eliminate Dark Akh forces and rescue survivors.
Time: Late Evening
Tag: Rylan Kordel | Alwine Lechner | Cardinal Vi'dreya | Gerwald Lechner

The AATs unleashed a full barrage on the door shattering the metal barricade a multitude of seperate directions. It wasn’t but a few moments more that black armoured soldiers charged of the doorway brandishing blaster rifles. Vildarn had never been in a real firefight before and this was the first time he’d been shot at, thankfully though his training had prepared him for this. Ducking behind a tree stump he peeked out at the sinister looking soldiers, he imagined they were similar to the Empire in that their faces were completely covered.

His B1 droids formed a firing line shooting down the Dark Akh forces as they ran for cover. Edren crouched beside him and fired her repeater, the rounds tore through their enemies bodies with ease. Vildarn extended his arm and fired his Blurrg, hitting one of the soldiers he turned to the command droid to issue orders.

“Send in the first formation!” he yelled as the command droid fired his E5 blaster back at the attackers.

The battle droids continued forward pinning the majority of the enemy soldiers down under heavy fire. The black clad soldiers hadn’t expected such a large force to end up right at their door without warning and attempted to fall back inside as they took out as many droids as they could.

The battle droids marched forward but came to a stop as the blue hue of an energy shield formed over the doorway. Vildarn shook his head disappointed in the pitiful attempt to keep them out. The armoured assault tanks fired their main cannons at the walls on either side of the door, piercing through the wall, tearing into the circuitry causing the shield to flicker and fail. Vildarn, Edren and OOM-255 followed the droid squads as they secured the entrance, Crab droids approached ready to assist the B1s in infiltrating the base.Vildarn was ready to enter the fortress and purge it of the Dark Akh members.

The inside was dark and the only light was a faint red that sent out a feeling of unease that washed over him. He followed the droids into a large two floored hall, troopers were scattered throughout the building in cover ready for the attack. Vildarn charged past the droids sliding into cover just as two of them were hit and collapsed to the ground in sparks. The crab droids fired their blasters mowing down more of the soldier.

“They could have put up more of a fight.” snarled Edren stepping out from cover once the firing died down, her weapon cartridge running low.

“Sir, the remaining troops have fallen back into the corridors.” OOM-255 said keeping his blaster up and scanning the exit points.

Vildarn felt satisfied for the moment with breaching the base but there was more to this then just taking the fortress. “We need to find out where they’ve taken the prisoners.”

The silence was once more broken not with the sound of blaster fire but simply the clank of boots, Vildarn turned raising his blaster pistol, the droids all turned to aim at three grey robed figures that entered the main hall. They simply stood there for the longest time, their hoods hiding their faces.

“You’re under arrest.” said one of the droids stepping forward closer.

“You have disturbed our sanctum, for this the punishment is death.” the lead figure said, Vildarn could have sworn the being was staring right at him as he said it.

Three of the closest droids lost their blasters as they were pulled from their hands, the lead figure extended his hand sending the droids flying back and skidding along the ground. The droids opened fire once more upon their new attackers as the dark side users leapt into the air, electricity shot out from them frying the next nearest droids.

“Force users.” Edren said to the droid commander.

“All forces covering fire.” OOM-255 said turning around and grabbing Vildarn’s uniform.

“Whoa, hey what are you doing?” he asked, the droid having taken him by surprise with his forcefulness.

“We cannot ensure your safety Sir.” the OOM commander said releasing his grip at the protest.

“Move in more droids, we’ve got this.” he said raising his pistol again prepared to attack the robed forms.

The lead grey robed figure turned towards him and cupped his hands together at his side, electricity swirled from his palms before he threw his arms forward, a great amount of dark side energy was cast right at him. He rolled to the side barely dodging the blast, the hairs on his body stood up and he felt the uniform on his back heat up. His role coming to a stop he felt sparks of electricity sting his body all over.

Vildarn pushed himself back to his feet, the dark side users hidden face continued to stare at him, he imagined the figure was smiling, enjoying this as if it were a game, he gripped his blaster tight and aimed it right at his enemy. “Let’s try this again.”

Darth Miseria

D
x5IWv8.gif
Objective: One
Goal: Defeat the beast.
[member=Scherezade deWinter] | [member=Treiades Rhoujen] | [member=Trevethe Carmile] | [member=Jaron Lesan] | [member=Lirka Ka]
Post Three
NEWBLUE1.png
Dianah chose to ignore the bickering between her allies but she did let a loud, unabashed laugh leave her lips at Jaron's comment. The situation was stressful enough without adding her own voice, though she did have a deep desire to rip through them all in one of her scarier forms. If she'd had the time she might have tried her almost convincing Metus shift, the only give away was he was slightly too short. She hadn't got the hang of the height thing yet.

When Jaron spoke again a sudden realization popped into her head that made her wack him on the arm playfully.

'You have time to be sassy but you don't have time to introduce yourself?'

She shook her head and turned to the group.

'Since you can't be bothered I'll do it for you. Everyone, this is Jaron.'

They were wasting precious time with all the introductions but Dianah found people often worked better together when they at least knew each other's names. Rhou and Jaron were right though, they needed to move. Even in through the thick swamp trees she could see the sun slowly travelling across the sky. Each inch it crept was a moment lost that could have been spent trying to escape instead.

While they were walking Maddy seemed to be focused on finding something to defend herself with. Usually Dianah would have done the same but Madalena had been helping her to discover the true extent of her abilities as a Shi'ido. She wasn't certain if the collar had the same affect on her shifting abilities as it did on the force but if the situation called for it she was sure she could turn her hands into chunks of stone or metal, which would serve her just fine as a weapon. Besides, what could they possibly run into that would dare attack such a large group?

Time passed slowly when you were walking through unfamiliar terrain. What had only been ten minutes felt like an hour. She wasn't sure if it was the seer size of the group or members of it in particular but they seemed to be making slow progress. Suddenly a thunderous roar ripped through the quiet entourage, causing Dianah to snap her head in it's direction. It was followed by what felt like an earthquake that shook her to her core.

The beast broke through the line of protective trees. Before Dianah had a chance to get a good look at it she felt Maddy slam into her side. Together they went tumbling to the floor, just in time for the beast to charge past them in a blur of blue and black. Dianah scrambled to her feet and dragged Madalena with her, she hoped this action was gentle but the crazy happenings didn't allow her any room to be sure.

The beast jolted its head toward the sound of a rock against wood and stone. Someone had thrown them a lifeline, a chance to hide while the thing was distracted. Dianah didn't let it go to waste. Her hand went searching for Mandalena's and, if found, she pulled them in the direction of the nearest tree. Tucked away behind the relative safety of a thick trunk Dianah found the time to curse aloud at the fact that nobody could use telepathy. They were going to be hard pressed to come up with a decent plan to defeat whatever that ugly brute was. She could only hope that the others, the ones who weren't nearly crushed by a bulldozer in thick armor, had come up with some kind of solution.

x5IWv8.gif
Goal: Defeat the beast​
[member="Scherezade deWinter"] | [member="Treiades Rhoujen"] | [member="Trevethe Carmile"] | [member="Dianah Vi'Dreya"] | [member="Lirka Ka"]​
Post 5​
---------------------​
Jaron just shrugged when Dianah smacked him in the arm. Socialization was not his best quality considering the fact he had been a hermit for a few years up until Dianah pulled him out of his hiding. It was something she was still working with him on, and it was obvious his snarky attitude had gotten the better of the manners she was trying to instill in him. She was essentially royalty, and if Jaron was going to be with her, he knew that meant entering her world. Dianah was already well familiar with his, as they had both been raised in a similar manner. The Mandalorian culture gave them a common ground to build on, but as things changed around them, they also had to adapt.

For now there was no time to correct his faux pas as roaring was heard, and coming closer. As soon as the beast emerged everyone sprung into action. Maddy and Dia had not been fast enough to get out of the way, and as another of group created a distraction, Jaron ran to the two to see if they were okay. They had to kill it before it killed them and considering they could not use the force, this was going to be a difficult thing to do. The ladies were already moving thanks to Dianah's quick thinking, but the beast would be on their trail again soon enough once he figured out the thing he was moving toward had been a distraction.

"All right ladies, let's keep moving. We still have to head north."

Jaron looked for anything that they might be able to use that would help them kill the beast. If it were not of the restriction of her collar, the fact a Shi'ido was with them would actually be pretty handy. Why try and kill the beast, when DIanah could shift into something that could. Unfortunately they knew nothing about the collars, and the risk was not worth it.

As he helped move the ladies toward better cover, Jaron motioned for the others to form up in different place around the beast. They needed to get to a central spot and figure out how to kill, but now they had to be quiet to keep the thing from discovering their movements, and, they still had to move north.

Jaron needed a weapon, and instead there were just a bunch of trees.

Ka was gone remarkably fast, she had a good sense of self preservation. Which was occasionally tampered by what could be referred to as near insanity. It was one of those moments, despite hiding behind a tree that she was happy enough to hide her figure she gripped that wooden spear in her hand. She made no noise and simply considered the possibilies for her actions.

She had fought beasts before, wrestled an Akk Dog half-naked once as one of the shows to the right of her being champion of Choah. But never really had fought one of these, what were they? Tenerdenerakidaks? Or some other meaningless nonsense she really could care less about. Always was a weakness when fighting those armored beasts, the eyes, unless it was blind...was it blind?

Lirka let herself relax, waiting to see who would take the first move. She could always rush out there and try to stab it, looked like those backspines could offer some nice support for her to just grip on and stab...

[member="Jaron Lesan"] [member="Dianah Vi'Dreya"] [member="Trevethe Carmile"] [member="Treiades Rhoujen"] [member="Scherezade deWinter"]

Relationship Status: It's Complicated
x5ILXO.gif
Objective: Two​
[member="Rylan Kordel"] | [member="Alwine Lechner"] | [member="Cardinal Vi'dreya"] | [member="Alora Fae"]​
Post 6​
-------------------​
Gerwald shook his head.

"If we cannot get our gear in, then we stay as wolves and just rip them to shreds dear sister. However, if you are concerned that we need our gear, then only one of us should shift while the other carries the gear in."

It seemed that the other, the one with red hair, had already decided to bound off toward her part of the assignment. They didn't have time to debate on what they should do. He sighed because Gerwald knew that there was no way their gear was getting inside if they shifted, yet he was already beginning the process of preparing for this shift regardless.

"I hope that we are not going to regret this."

Without much else being said, Gerwald started to drop his gear without any thought of privacy. His recent months shifting more often, and being around Scherezade and Katrine, had made the man much more comfortable with his own nudity. Where he once had a sense of shame about being seen naked by others, the man was much more like a beast in that regard now. Naked was his most natural state, and a wolf the purest version of that. He grinned as he looked over to sister one last time before he found himself fully nude and ran off and began his transformation.

In a matter of a few moments a gray wolf stood where the large man had once been. If Alora looked back, she would understand why their gear needed to be taken in for them, and hopefully she would come back to help. Gerwald would wait for Alwine, and once she was ready, they would be past the guard and in the fortress.

Prepare for your... examination.
Objective: 3 (BYOO Diplomatic Thread)

Lab just looked at him with a somewhat blank expression, knowing by not any further argument will just piss her off more then necessary, "I really hope you are one of a kind, I do no think talking with you is helping my mental health". She wouldn't be surprised if the guy had a long line of bounty hunters and assassins after him, each more then willing to have a crack at killing him. "Like you could have done any better, also do you really have to flirt"? How he could be all seriouse and invasive at the same time just came off as odd an really egotistical.

"Such may take quite a long time before Rishi is able to pay full taxation, we are still in the middle of rebuilding the space station and setting up a large range sensor array to prevent any "Miner Horror" attacks unless that is something the CIS are willing to lend a ship yard towards". "Then there is the urban development projects taking place for the resettlement of civilians from Kamino and nearby worlds, again unless the CIS I willing to take them in". "Lastly there is getting the mines operational again so Rishi can start to export it's natural resources again, have those all sorted out and then we can pay a more standardized tribute".

Giving a small sigh she looked over the treaty one more, signing it and turning the device back over to [member="Antoine Rhys"].

I am a son of the Mountain.
x5ILXO.gif

Location: Rishi | Time: Late Evening | Objective: Infiltrate the Akh Fortress | Tags: [member="Rylan Kordel"] [member="Alwine Lechner"] [member="Alora Fae"] [member="Gerwald Lechner"] | Post: III

Within the Fortresses security room, Cardinal glanced down at the crimson liquid that dripped down from his blade. The two men who had inhabited the room before him laid in the corner of the room, ripped from the world of the living. His hand waved back to the door behind him, his unseen command over The Force caused the threshold to close, leaving him with some bit of privacy. Leaning his blade against the side of the terminal, Cardinal leaned over the desk, his eyes peering at the security cameras that had been scanning the area. It seemed none of the Confederate forces had been seen yet by the two men who once manned the room, this was a fortunate turn of events.

Cardinal pressed his hand to his helmet, blinking once to activate his comm link. "Now is the time." He reassured the Confederate forces while he allowed his hands to dance along the keyboard before him. While Cardinal had infiltrated the fortress to make sure the front gate remained open, there was also an ulterior mission. If this fortress had any interal security measures they did not know about, they could prove detrimental to their mission. Luckily for the Dominus, the terminal had been completely unlocked when he killed the men who were in the room.

"Come on, come on....." He muttered idly, his eyes scanning from screen to screen, finding nothing of what he was looking for. His search came to a pause when he heard a flurry of footsteps once again. They rushed down the adjacent hall and caused Cardinal to wrap his fingers around the hilt of his sword. Unlike last time, the footsteps did not die off running past him, no they could be heard moving outside the door to his room.

"Chit...." He muttered, his sunburnt eyes narrowing at the door as it opened.

x5ILXO.gif
Tags: [member="Rylan Kordel"] [member="Gerwald Lechner"] [member="Alora Fae"] [member="Cardinal Vi'dreya"]
Wearing: Obsidian type Strike Armor
Wielding: generic vibrosword

Red.png
Alwine was not entirely comfortable with her brother’s suggestion. Despite her training over the recent weeks, she had to admit that aside for hunting for prey, she was entirely lacking in experience when it came to fighting as a wolf. What more than that, she an Gerwald hadn’t actually trained together; not since those many stolen moments at night on Stewjon, together with Varick, when the Lechner siblings had taken every possible precaution to make sure they were not found. Cold she and Gerald now assault the fortress, with one of them a wolf, and the other in the human shape?

There was no time for doubt to gnaw at her insides. Gerwald was already taking his clothes off. Alwine decided to use those few moments to prepare, taking his weapons away from him and sheathing them to her own body. The only thing she could not carry while still being ready to fight were his clothes. But that… They would find a way to deal with, if he’d need to shift back into his human shape once they were inside.

The Dominus’ message was heard loud and clear by Alwine and she nodded to no one in particular. They were going to have to go through the bottle neck and clear the way to the security terminal.

Wordlessly, she motioned to her brother, and the two were off. While the redheaded woman and the man who’d been there as well began to take care of the forces at the entrance, Alwine and Gerwald made their way around the fighting. It was easy for a wolf not to get noticed. It was mostly luck on both their sides that Alwine herself was not noticed either, though in the distance, one might mistake her for a child.

Still, they managed to make it inside without coming across any resistance.

The security terminal should be up there, Alwine sent to her brother telepathically. The first telepathic message she had ever sent him. The ease with which she had done it surprised her; she was indeed getting better with this whole Force thing.

She could not smell anyone in the hall, not freshly, anyway. Alwine and Gerwald moved forward, following the instructions set in place by the Dominus, and-

Alwine crouched low, hoping the shadows would cover her. There were about eight of these green skinned creatures, waiting? Standing? Probably waiting for orders. And beyond the door, she could both sense and smell the Dominus’ presence. This was where they were meant to be.

Nodding to Gerwald, Alwine charged, her sword raised. She remembered all her lessons.

x5IWv8.gif
Goal: Not die
Tag: [member="Treiades Rhoujen"] [member="Trevethe Carmile"] [member="Dianah Vi'Dreya"] [member="Jaron Lesan"] [member="Lirka Ka"]

rosedic2.png

[SIZE=10.5pt]Pulled up to her feet by Dia, Madalena looked around madly, not even registering whether the move had been gentle or not. The gentles of moves wouldn’t be able to save them against this creature now and judging by its running speed, she doubted they would be able to outrun it. She was being pulled towards the tree now, her mind reeling, trying to come up with anything. Sticks and stones were great for breaking bones, but not when facing creatures that had a hide thick enough to withstand it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Only now did she realize one the team members (Rhou) had bought them some time, precious time that she now used to climb the tree, motioning for Dia and Jaron to follow her. Tree. Last time she and Dia had met, Dia had shifted into a-[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Madalena blinked, a new idea forming in her head. Her thoughts mirrored Jaron’s on keeping Dia from shifting forms entirely, but what if… What if they didn’t change her shape, but simply what she was made of? She glanced at whichever of the group members she could see, wondering if any of them would be willing to risk themselves to create a distraction while… [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]“Dia,” Madalena whispered, “can you change your skin into stone that can move?” She eyed the collar on her fiend’s neck, “no shifting of your actual form size, I don’t want to accidently set the collar off on you. But… What if you could change to stone? Or beskar? Beskar is supposed to be stronger, right? Maybe-”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Stretching up to a taller branch, Madalena grabbed it with her arms and let herself swing on it for a moment. There was some stretch to it, though it wasn’t exactly perfect to make a sling for a person out of. They needed a way to make it fast. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Already Madalena could feel the earthquake slowly beginning to regain in strength. The monster was on his way back to them. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]“Diamonds!” she wanted to scream. It was taking all her self-control not to start yelling. “Diamonds are sharp. What if you turn yourself into a diamond without changing your shape at all and we find a way to stab him with you?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]She knew how stupid the idea sounded as soon as it was out of her mouth. But unless anyone had any better suggestions… [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]“If nothing else, I don’t think he’d be able to actually break or eat you while you’re a diamond or beskar.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Her eyes went back to search through the trees. She knew the pointy eared woman was somewhere there, but she didn’t know where exactly. Perhaps she could help them with the distraction while they bought Dia time to consider and perform a shift. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Madalena grabbed two vines, and handed one to Jaron. “Figure you and I can swig to distract him while Dia gives it a try?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]She tried to look calm enough. Her insides were ready to turn to water though, and she hoped that whatever happened, she wasn't setting Dia up for getting electrocuted or eaten.[/SIZE]

x5IJ3N.gif
Tags: [member="Labkahip Mordulla"]

Antoine merely shrugged at her comment. Of course he was one of a kind, but if two minutes of speaking with him was affecting the twi’lek’s mental health, it merely showed once again that she was not up for the job of governess. He couldn’t say he really cared though. Once the papers were signed, she’d be the headache of other people higher up in the CIS hierarchy, not his.

“Don’t flatter yourself,” he said sternly as she asked if he really needed to flirt, “your inability to take part of this conversation smoothly and your discomfort do not imply that I am flirting with you.”

Women. Always thought someone was trying to flirt on them, hit on them, get them into bed. Sure, Antoine usually did do just that, but the problem with the one in front of him was that they’d actually spoken. There was no greater turn off to someone who was otherwise attractive than hearing what spew they had come out of their mouth. Silence, action, and a swift goodbye, were more often than not the superior option.

To the rest of her words, he merely shrugged. He didn’t care. He had his own planet to run and he would not be helping her with hers.

As soon as the treaty was signed, Antoine stood up from his chair in a fluid motion, taking the datapad with him. Copies were already being sent out, to Mordulla as well as CIS personnel.

“We’re done here,” he said, pocketing the datapad, “Good luck in your future endeavor, may this planet not turn to ashes under your guidance.”

If the twi’lek had any words to return, he wasn’t listening anymore. Antoine’s job was done.

Tags: Treiades Rhoujen Dianah Vi'Dreya Jaron Lesan Lirka Ka [Member= Scherezade deWinter]
Wielding: Sticks and stones.
Goal: Distract the Terentatek
He creeped around the tree to the side the beast was on, he then ripped a branch off the tree, then pulled some stones out of his shirt-bag, and threw two at the Terentatek, then jumped down from the branch, to a lower one, and threw another stone at the beast, and then got infront of it and started yelling things that sounded like insults, in a few different languages "Gar ad be a bantha's shebs! buir be a rishi eel! Ran'ocet, bun tur nan'ei beast! Ticsi bah ch'a Sarlaac! Jari'eyc beast ti a kurshi's troan!"

He then threw the stick into the beasts mouth, which bough him a couple seconds to run, and oh boy did he run, he ran for his life. He started throwing stones back at the beast, with every rock he threw, he got seemingly faster, eventually he just pointed the opening of his bag/shirt and opened it, emptying about ten large and sharp rocks at the Terentatek. The rocks were split mildly evenly between sharp, and large but blunt, he then emptied out the vines and balled the shirt up in his left hand, clenching into it. He had a good distance on the beast, from the stick, that bought him a couple of seconds, then the rocks, which he suspected didn't do much, but the load of them probably slowed the beast down a bit, but he knew the beast was getting closer, the beast knew it was getting closer, and anybody who saw the happenings would know the beast was gaining on him, and he started a gradual turn to the left, when the beast and himself were turning he stopped, turned around, and ran at the beast, sliding between it's legs, as it bent down to grab him, missing him by inches, then, the beast turned around slowly, because of it's size, he then scrambled to his feet, and began running again, and so did the beast, now having turned around.

When he got a good few metres on the beast, he turned around again, and began running, knowing it was quite possible the beast WOULD fall for the same trick the same time, he doubted it was smart to attempt it again, so he slid, to his left, the beast's right leg, then ran a bit, as the beast wasted more time grabbing at where it thought he was going to go, then where he actually went, before turning around, this time, he'd gained himself about fifteen seconds, and was a good ways ahead of the beast, then spun around, slightly hunched over, holding a particularly sharp stick from when he'd slid. His chest was heaving, sweat dripping down his body, as he spread his legs slightly, bending the knees, and then held the stick in both hands, and charged at the beast, the stick raised over his right shoulder, like a spear, but more like it was a sword. The beast, not expecting the attack, tried to grab the large man, but got stabbed in the leg, the wound was shallow, but deep enough to draw blood, a surprising amount of blood at that, which then drooled down the beast's right leg, it would likely cause more pain, and a slower charge and run, than an actual wound, evening the speed difference a bit.

Then, as the sword got pulled out, the beast grabbed the man, who then plunged the sword/stick/spear deep into the beast's left wrist, through the part that wasn't covered by the fur hide, causing it to drop the man, in obvious pain, as it stood there, holding it's left wrist, howling in pain, the man stood, there, a deathly grin of pleasure appeared, changing the man's stern, and scowling facial expression, as he raised his fists at the beast, wanting a fight. He then hollered out to the other's, who were within the yelling distance of the large, loud voiced man "Might be a bad time, but the name's Trevethe Carmile!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom