Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not Naked & Maybe Afraid [CIS Dominion of Rishi | Z-47]

x5IWv8.gif
Objective: 1
Goal: Find north
Tag: [member="Treiades Rhoujen"] [member="Trevethe Carmile"] [member="Dianah Vi'Dreya"] [member="Jaron Lesan"] [member="Lirka Ka"]

rosedic2.png

Slowly, people were starting to wake up. First was a guy that Madalena had never seen before, the same panic that had been within her settling now on him as well. His question was a good one; where was North? And where the krak were they? She set her mind to solve that as she looked at the other two who were waking up.

“Dia?” she asked in amazement. Okay, whatever happened, she and Dia were here. They knew how to work together. They were friends… Sort of. Could you call someone a friend after a single mission with amazing chemistry? Right now, Madalena didn’t care. She rushed forward to hug her, jumping back before she did so as the warning of the collar came. “Are you okay?” she asked, concerned. Not being able to use the Force meant she had nothing to offer in the way of healing. She knew about certain plants and such, but these were pretty much useless when you didn’t have access to them, and they were even more useless if you had access to them but had to deal with someone getting electrocuted.

The next person to wake up was a man that Madalena had never seen before. He screamed Dia’s name and within moments it was more than obvious that they were this or other form of together. Without knowing him, or knowing Dia’s reactions to him, she could only hope that their couple dynamics wouldn’t be of the sort that would leave everyone else behind. Eight miles wasn’t too bad of a walk or a run, but when they had unknown dangers to face, as well as no waterskins…

“Let’s-” she was about to offer a round of names since these situations sort of sucked and screaming you guy or dude number one would cause more confusion than anything else, but then another roar sounded.

Madalena’s body crouched ever so slightly, her hands forming fists, ready to fight whatever it was that might approach them. Without being able to rely on the Force to sense and feel what was coming, she felt so useless. Was this how non-Force users felt in their day to day lives? But then another woman, or at least female, came into view, and she let out a sigh of relief.

“First thing,” Madalena said, since no one else had taken up the mantle, “we find which way is north.” Emerald eyes, now eerily absent of their glow, looked around. She needed a stick, a stone, and a clearing with enough sunlight. “Follow me,” she said to the group.

Thankfully, a small clearing showed itself pretty quickly. Madalena set to work, planting a stick vertically in the ground, and a small pebble at the edge of the shadow it cast.

“So it’s like this,” she explained her method, “we wait about ten to fifteen minutes. If the shadow moves that way, it means North is over there. If the shadow moves in the other way, North is there,” she kept pointing at the directions. “The problem is that this method won’t work if we’re on a planet that rotates on a vertical axis, so if any of you have gods you believe in, now’s a good time to pray.”

Standing up, she dusted herself off. Couldn’t they have at least put her in some more comfortable clothes? The idea of just taking it off sounded almost seductive to her, but it’d be too darn stupid to walk around in so much sun without any protection.

And anyway, since they officially had time to kill so they’d know which way to go, Madalena looked at the group again, and smiled. “I’m Madalena,” she introduced herself, “Pathfinder with the Knights Obsidian in the Confederacy.”

rosedic2.png
Feel free to decide which way North is according to the stick and the shadow during this round.

x5IJ3N.gif
Tags: [member="Labkahip Mordulla"]

The compound was… nice, he supposed. Obviously someone’s idea of what money was supposed to look like. Antoine had seen better. It was a good thing he hadn’t come to discuss interior design though; that might have left the poor governor in tears, whoever she was. Antoine was always very firm about what sort of things had to be of a certain type of aesthetic in order to give the right mood off. It was a shame that with or without credits, most of the galaxy didn’t see fit to learn those basic things.

At some point during the handful of steps it took to get to the office, Antoine merely blocked out the sight of the compound. There were more important things to focus on.

“Labkahip Mordulla,” he greeted the twi’lek, eyeing her lekku for a moment, forcing his thoughts not to wonder to the wonderful things he’d lekku’d around less than a week ago, “I am Antoine Rhys, viceroy of Ascension, and here to speak on behalf of the Confederacy.”

Taking his seat, he patiently waited to be offered something to drink. No, the twi’lek could rest her mind at ease; he was not a Sith Lord, nor any kind of Force User in general. But he still had ways to get what he wanted.

“Some people on the planet you govern have been very, very bad,” he resumed once there was whiskey in his hand, “and we both know that within a few hours at most, the Confederacy will have taken care of it. So let us not dance around the subject; after they have dealt with these Ack or Akh or whatever you call them people, Rishi will be added to CIS-space. You and I are meeting here and now to discuss the terms. I assure you, there are a great many benefits to joining us. And none for those who resist while serving as a home for some very dangerous groups.”

Goal: Survive
Trevethe Carmile walked around looking at the flora, tearing off a leaf, or piece of a plant every so often, looking for a plant he knew, eventually, he found it, a Rishi Tree, with glowing blue leaves near the top. "We're on Rishi, tropical world, primary species, Avian humanoids, wings, and beaks, it spins horizontally, former pirate haven, and general all round bad place." He walked over to a large boulder, running his hand along it, until he found moss, upon finding that, he moved to a large tree, and found moss on it too, both pointing in the same direction. "North's this way, and before you ask, no, you will not get my name, know this though, I am trained for situations like this, and have experienced much worse, if you wish to have one of the better chances of survival, I suggest you come with me, otherwise, you may go your own ways." He then looked at the tree, and got a good grip on a branch, and snapped it off, then grabbed a sharp stone, and cut into the opening in the tree's bark with it, pulling it down, slicing off the bark in a nice strip, he then did the same to half of the tree, and then repeated it on the same half, taking the beige innards of the tree. Then sat down on a rock, and started sharpening a point into the branch, aswell as a grip, taking up a good ten, twenty minutes, due to his experience, and strength, he then put the stick down on the rock, with the beige shavings from the tree, and held onto the sharp rock, and started climbing up the tree to some vines, using hollows in the tree, and branches as foot and hand holds. When he got up to the source of the vines, he took the sharp rock, and slice horizontally across, cutting them off, causing them to fall to the ground. He grabbed one before it fell, and pushed it into a hollow on the tree, and started to rappel down it, when he got to the bottom, he tugged on it, making it fall down into the pile, he then began taking vines, and cutting them up into smaller bits, and grabbed a large, somewhat sharp rock, and broke off another branch, then put the rock on the branch, and started tying them together with the vines. Next, he pulled his shirt off, and moved it around a bit, tying certain parts together with some of the vines, and then put the tree shavings into it, along with some rocks, and about ten berries from a bush, and two juicy looking orbs, he then tied the shirt shut, so that everything he put in stayed in, and looped a thicker bit of vine through the other vine, and carried it around like a satchel, then pick up the two makeshift weapons. "Alright, who wants the spear, I'm keeping the one that is left over."

Objective: 2​
Allies: [member="Alwine Lechner"], [member="Gerwald Lechner"], [member="Alora Fae"], [member="Cardinal Vi'dreya"]​
The girls voice had broken Rylan from his trance, causing him to turn his head to look at her quizzically for a long silent moment before another voice caught his attention and kept him from replying. Listening to Cardinal's words, he had nodded in agreement, as much as his own bloodlust demanded justice for the crimes these scum had taken against the CIS, his soldiers mind was at work on how to proceed.​
When the redhead approached, he returned the smile, knowing full well who it was he was dealing with in this case, it made things a little easier for their advance on the front gate like the Dominus ordered, or at least he knew one of the three who he was surrounded by once Cardinal had vanished. Eye the fourth person to have approached in as many moment, he noted a great deal of resemblance between at least two of them, and nodded before his eyes moved back to their target.​
"We can wade in, try to kill as many as we can before the gate closes, or we can try a two pronged assault. Two of us approach head on, the other two try to slip between the guards and the entrance. Either way I'll be satisfied as long as we spill blood this night." his voice was almost cold, like he was detached from what they where about do, but there was a sound of almost pleasure to his voice too, like he relished those same events.​

x5ILXO.gif
Objective: 2
Tags: [member="Rylan Kordel"] [member="Gerwald Lechner"] [member="Alora Fae"] [member="Cardinal Vi'dreya"]
Wearing: Obsidian type Strike Armor
Wielding: generic vibrosword

Red.png
Alwine nodded at the Dominus’ explanation. There was a reason she had asked about what they were to do, rather than charge forward. She knew she had less experience than anyone else gathered here, and she knew this lack of experience could be a hindrance and an outright danger to them all. Which why she was asking. She was going to have to drill this into her brother’s head later on. Questions were far from the same thing as deeds.

The Dominus disappeared then, but Alwine could still smell him. Lupine noses came with an enhanced sense of smell, and she knew he was moving away then, leaving her and the man she was standing next to, to be joined by a redhead. She had no smile to return to her. Indeed, this was not a day for smiles.

When her brother showed up and decided he could rest like that on top of her head, Alwine used the Force to enhance her strength as she sent a punch directly to his ribs, just a sliver less than what was enough to break a rib. She glared at him, and shook her head. If this had been at home, she would have laughed, and found a way to climb on top of him. But they were with other Knights now. He did not have a reputation to build, at least not one that she was aware of. For the rest of them, Alwine was as green as they came.

“Gerwald and I do the slipping,” she announced, looking at her brother, the anger gone. They worked well together. Besides, she wanted to be among the first to penetrate the fort, “we can shift and move in without being noticed if the two of you can distract them," she motioned at the man and the redhead. Apparently, the time for introductions had passed without any being made, "though we'll need a way to get our armor and gear in."

Prepare for your... examination.
Objective: 3 (BYOO Diplomatic Thread)

Lab sat in an upright and polite position as the representative entered the room, greeting her by name his tone seeming to be a little... how would one put it, snarky? Guess she got the 'high and mighty' Vicory this time around. Not as bad as the blood thirsty Sith lords, but still a pain to deal with for a variety of different reasons. Looking at the man she could not help but feel like his eyes were undressing her, and not simply due to the fact she was a Twi'lek the infamously considered most attractive near human race.

"Greetings Vicory [member="Antoine Rhys"], I welcome you to Rishi, well the parts of it that are under my control, those mostly being the urban centers, space station and factory areas, around half the planet has remained in the hands of the local tribes and others". Some other reports on remnants of the One Sith setting up their own arms manufacturing plant on the other side of the planet. "Anyways before we start, how about some refreshments, this place can get fairly humid". With the snap of her fingers a small droid presented the two with a bottle of Corellian Whisky, pouring a glass for the two planetary leaders.

Taking a small sip ab listened to the mans rather, strange delivery on the whole situation that was currently going down in the depths of the jungle. "To be honest I have no idea who these people are that kidnapped your VIPs, If i had known such a cult existed I would have had the defense fleet bombard the sector without a seconds thought" "Though I have a feeling that the only reason you are here taking control of my world is due to this cult group, Rishi does not offer much and after your attack on Kamino the Loyalist forces of the Galactic Empire are all but gone". "Even if I do see the benefits of join the CIS the problem is I am unaware of the terms that your government may enforce on the planet".

[From Acquisition of Duty]

FIND THE DARK AKH

Objective: 2
Goal: Secure orbit, eliminate Dark Akh forces and rescue survivors.

[STARS TO EMBERS]

The newly constructed Munificent Star Frigate Stars to Embers exited hyperspace finally arriving at their destination. The majority of the world of Rishi was one of mountains and swamps though reports made it clear the planet was not known for being troublesome. Vildarn gazed upon the world through his centre window.

“Hhhsss, the Knights Obsidian already have people on the ground but have not yet attacked.” the Sluissi communications officer said continuing to listen intently to CIS communique.

“Space defences?” Vildarn inquired not very familiar with the current state of the planet.

“Negative, for now.” Brook replied reading through the data sent to them.

“So they think they can just kidnap our people and then go home for the day?” Vildarn scoffed, these guys really must be some of the worst.

“If there’s no sign of enemy space forces then what about anti air defences?” he asked wondering if it was safe to make an approach.

“Defences have already been taken care of, intelligence says the enemy only has one lone fortress and no contact with enemy forces have yet been made.” it all seemed so simple.

As this was Vildarn’s first mission he really didn’t want to mess this up but there was no point in him sitting back while others did the work. He represented the Confederate Navy and he decided then and there he’d not sit in orbit like a coward but would instead take a risk and experience the planet personally.

“Prepare for atmospheric insertion.” he ordered. “Roger, roger.” replied the droids at the forefront of the bridge.

“Take us down, prepare and standby for ground force deployment.” Vildarn’s words attracted a look of surprise from Brook.

“You aren’t actually going out there personally are you?” she asked sternly.

“I didn’t join the Confederate Navy so I could let others explore the galaxy, besides I’ll take a decent sized force with me, until then I’ll leave ship operations to you Lieutenant.” he liked that she seemed to care about his safety but taking risks to help out was why he joined the navy in the first place.

“Don’t worry Brook, I’ll stick with him.” Lieutenant Edren said enjoying that this new human commander liked to take matters into his own hands.

[Docking Bay]

The Munificent Star Frigate may have lacked a hangar but it certainly held a hefty ground complement for when things got ugly which he supposed he always had to be prepared for. The Bay was currently full of battle droid activity as they raced to prepare for their first ever ground deployment, he had to admit there was something about being placed in command of an army of droids that brought a smile to his lips.

An OOM command droid stepped ahead of his squad and saluted the Commander. “We’re ready for deployment Sir.”

“You know you don’t have to do this to impress me.” Edren said holstering her ACP repeater gun and throwing a pistol over to Vildarn.

He examined the pistol recognising it as a sleek smooth metal BLURRG-1120. “Ryloth huh?”

“It’s a good high quality blaster, a man of your desires needs an effective means of defending himself.” the Trandoshan female began to walk towards the prepped ground forces.

“What’s your classification?” Vildarn asked the patiently awaiting command droid as he stepped past him.

“OOM-255 at your service Sir.” the command droid said quickly turning to tag behind his commanding officer.

“What did you organize for me?” Vildarn asked seeing a few tanks and a number of different droids.

“Several squads of B1 droids, three AATs and a squad of crab droids, a platoon suited for this world’s rough terrain.” the commander said as Vildarn looked over the crab droids with fascination.

“Sir our fellow Confederates await us.” Edren said extremely eager to get deployed.

“Of course Lieutenant, commander let’s get underway.” he tapped his now holstered pistol and tugged at his blue Confederate uniform’s neckline as he stood next to the machine and sentient fighters.

The large docking lift began lowering the troops from the ship to the swampy surface. They were about two kilometres from the rendezvous with the Knights Obsidian but that was preferable to keep the element of surprise.

“Ah the air is great for hunting!” Edren yelled sniffing the air with her Trandoshan sense of smell.

“I think it’s personally rather unpleasant personally.” Vildarn said doing his best to ignore the stench.

“Would you prefer to wait inside the tank Sir?” the droid commander asked.

“No, no, I’ll be quite alright.” he just had to learn to accept every planet in the galaxy would surely provide its own challenges.

The lift ceased its downward motion resting just above the water line, the tanks hummed to life as some droids climbed aboard. the crab droids were the first to move however taking the lead as scouting units and sucking up mud from the wetlands.

“New boots too.” Vildarn grimaced before taking his first steps into the swamps of Rishi.

I am a son of the Mountain.
x5ILXO.gif
Location: Rishi | Time: Late Evening | Objective: Infiltrate the Akh Fortress | Tags: [member="Rylan Kordel"] [member="Alwine Lechner"] [member="Alora Fae"] [member="Gerwald Lechner"] | Post: II​
It was a simple task sneaking past the guardsmen who had been placed in front of the main gate. Most of them seemed alert and prepared for a fight yet they were far from veteran soldiers. Most of the soldiers carried subpar weaponry that had likely been claimed off of illegal weapons deals. A select few of the men had actual weapons of note or seemed competent in their role as a warrior, but Cardinal did not put this to the test. Slipping inside of the fortress was his main concern, and that had been accomplished. The interior of the fortress had an almost rundown appearance that made the Dominus Prime question the true condition of this cell. They had managed to sneak past some of The Confederacy's best, yet their weapons and defenses did not reflect such a feat.

The main entrance led into a rather long and narrow corridor that seemed perfect for defense. "If they caught us in a bottleneck here, that could be problematic." He muttered to himself, his words been drown out by the rush of boots coming down the hall way. A group of the warriors were rushing towards him, their words spilling through the hall.

"We've had several signatures breach the atmosphere in the last hour!" The first man to speak was a Twi'lek with pale red skin and a distasteful scar that ran from his chin to his shoulder.

"Did they find us, already?!" Another of the men called out, seemingly checking the blaster in his hands.

Rather than engage the group, Cardinal slid to the side, allowing the party to run past him to the main entrance. It seemed none of them had seen or heard him, yet he stood still for a few moments before carrying on. Almost five meters down the main hall Cardinal found a room with two men staring at what he perceived to be a security terminal. His fingers slowly wrapped around the hilt of the sword on his back, it was a Greatsword, befitting a larger man such as Cardinal. With a mental command to his armor's HUD, his commlink was opened to the others outside. He kept his voice low, so the men within the room would not hear his words.

"I've found the security terminal. Attack, but hurry. The main hall is long and narrow, we do not want to be caught in a skirmish here."

OBJECTIVE Survive the Planet GOAL Begin the Trek POST II
WIELDING Hands WEARING Survivors' Garb
[member="Scherezade deWinter"] | [member="Trevethe Carmile"] | [member="Dianah Vi'Dreya"] | [member="Jaron Lesan"] | [member="Lirka Ka"]
tumblr_pefo01Ai6l1xz56zro1_500.png
Things really started to get hard to track as more people became active and apparent. After his rude awakening there was then a grizzly old man who presumed which direction North was, a girl, 'Dia', who got a nasty jolt from the collar the moment she tried to rip it off "Noted", another man who was not as old or grizzly as the first who knew who he would now affectionately call 'Sparky' and apparently so did his waking girl who nearly got shocked too. After their little interaction there came a howling screech that, if it Rhoujen hadn't known better, he would have thought came from an animal. Instead it was a hollow attempt at a Force scream.

"So there may be Sith in our party," Treiades mused to himself. Nothing against them, just they had a bad habit of not thinking straight.

Rhou rolled his mechanical shoulder. It ached a little in this humidity, but it was still fully functional... he thought. He wasn't about to test that theory. He listened in on the first girl's block of instruction. Handy to know; it wasn't very often that he found himself in these situations but it was certainly going to be educational. Then it was proposed to do a little meet-and-greet.

"You can call me Rhou, I've been out of the loop for a while and the moment I came back I got kidnapped," his tone reflected an air of 'why do I do this to myself'.

He then had his attention pulled away from the stick in the mud to the rough-cut man. He was awfully limber for his age, and the predisposition that Treiades had for quickly absorbing knowledge let him soak in every action of constructing the crude spear. He nodded to himself in understanding - it would take a few tries but he had the gist of it tucked away. Rhou chimed in when the group was poised the question of who wanted the weapon.

"I'll take it," he said, "I can also help make more if we'd like to arm the whole group; we seem to have plenty of rocks, sticks, and vines."

Hopefully nobody would discount his abilities due to his appearance.

Objective: BYOO, bring the criminal element into acceptance and amicable relationship with the Confederacy

"You think you can tell us what to do? We aren't on Nar Shadda, we aren't surrounded by your minions. You are here, in our base, our guns, our rules. So why shouldn't we just shoot you?"

The trandoshan grinned revealing it's sharp rows of teeth. Several of the pirates in the building laughed with him. The man standing in the center of the building merely turned his back as he slowly looked around the room. He was nonplussed over his treatment, neither showing fear nor worry. The black suit was impeccable, the top button of his collar unbuttoned, the only concession to the heat and humidity he allowed. At his side was a mangy looking dog.

Finished with his slow spin and mildly curious view of the room he stopped to face the trandoshan once more. The dark hair and pale skin accented the faint crimson hue that infected his eyes. A cold, calculating smile stretched his lips causing the other pirates to cease laughing.

"Gort, you are in no position to threaten me."

As the trandoshan opened his maw to offer an angry retort, the man in the suit held up his hand stalling whatever garbage was about to tumble from the pirate leader's mouth.

"First off, my name is William the Bloody. I see by your expression you have indeed heard of me, and my reputation. Secondly you speak to me in such a manner again and I will strangle you with your own tongue. Thirdly, if you believe I am in your clutches you are grossly overestimating your abilities, and failing to realize that I am never at anyone's mercy."

As silence fell onto the pirates in the building they looked to their leader for direction on how to react. Gort, the trandoshan, had his maw open agape at how he was just spoken to. No one had spoke to him in such a manner in decades. But even as he advanced menacingly on William the room darkened as figures appeared outside the windows to cast shadows into the room. The man allowed pearly whites teeth to flare into existence.

"Oh, don't worry about them. That's the rishii."

Locate Mercenaries
Meet with the Red Falcon

The Alliance agent was definitely hoping for some good news. The Confederacy had housed a number of their men and women following the loss of Coruscant and the scattering of their fleet from the backstab that occurred during the galactically known ‘end game.’ Even Peyton was reeling. She knew her army contacts were still out there, Twilight, fighting the good fight, and her handler was keeping her in the loop. She needed to be a field agent, but word was coming down that she was going to need to start reporting to D’Qar and take a few other operatives under her wing.

Maybe as a handler herself.

But with the Alliance being so strained, she was going to have to integrate, possibly with [member="Deacon"] and the Republic. Which, none of that sounded bad. But for now? She was downloading the data and lookinga t her ship. She was going to need to be able to move fast if they came after her. Her hand was on her pistol as the data thief did its work. She was getting a few groups. And knew that she was going to have to move.

“Across the damned planet?” She shook her head and rolled her eyes. “Fine, but I’m not going to like it.” A few taps and she broke connection, a few more minutes and her vessel was lifting off.

Darth Miseria

D
x5IWv8.gif
Objective: One
Goal: Find North
[member=Scherezade deWinter] | [member=Treiades Rhoujen] | [member=Trevethe Carmile] | [member=Jaron Lesan] | [member=Lirka Ka]
Post Two
NEWBLUE1.png
The pain passed quickly and Dianah came to a stand with a shudder that traveled the entire length of her spine. Madalena was a welcome sight and Dianah embraced her in the quick hug they were about to share before the collar's rude interruption. The comforting hug split Dianah's mind into two halves. One half was overjoyed Mandalena was really here, they were an unstoppable pair if their last mission was anything to go off. The other half was crushed by the fact that it wasn't all a dream. They really were standing the middle of a swamp, trapped in some psychopath's idea of a game.

'I'm fine...'

The tone of voice she used wasn't very convincing. It was a strange mix of joy, confusion and anxiety. Dianah was very rarely perturbed by anything but, as she came to the realization that someone had managed to kidnap and entrap not just herself but a number of her allies, something similar to panic was making a home in her mind.

A second voice drifted into her ears, the fact that it was Jaron's brought relief beyond compare. Things seemed slightly less dire now she knew he was here. She let out a squeal of delight and turned to wrap her arms around his waist tightly. The night before trickled back into her mind in bits and pieces, she remembered they'd had dinner, stayed up for a while and then retired to bed. All in all a completely normal night. In hindsight Dianah should have realized everything wasn't as "normal" as it seemed. For some reason the couple was a powerful magnet for all things chaotic. Even when they were trying their hardest to avoid it, they always ended up in some kind of trouble.

A shockingly deep roar caused Dianah's eardrums to rumble and her heart to jump into her throat. She took a wild guess at the direction it came in and span around to face it. It seemed Maddy had the same idea, she was crouched low and ready for a fight. The rustling bushes made Dianah jump out of her skin, but she soon realized her fear was unfounded. [member=Lirka Ka] emerged, dressed in the same unfortunate clothing as the rest of them. Dianah wasn't familiar with her at all but the collar around her neck meant she was in the same boat as the rest of them.

'What does that make now... Six of us. We can't be the only group though.'

Dianah nodded at Manddy's request. If she was worried at all about the situation they were in, she wasn't showing it. Jaron's hand slipped into Dianah's like a tailored glove and settled the uneasy feeling in her stomach. She allowed herself to flash him a smile and a roll of her eyes as they set off into the swamp. Despite her nervousness she managed to return his playful banter.

'Sure, it's not what I had in mind but it's definitely an improvement.'

When they reached the clearing Dianah watched Madalena set up her ingenious compass. The meet and greet sounded like a good idea, considering she knew less than half of the group by name. The first to reply was [member=Trevethe Carmile] and Dianah couldn't help but scoff at him loudly. They were all stuck in this situation, like it or not, and a little knowledge of their peers would go a long way. Especially considering they'd already agreed to stick together.

'Well aren't you just a bundle of joy? We'll just call you "hey that guy" then, shall we?'

Her tone may have been a little harsh but she had no patience for someone who was actively trying to make a difficult situation even more difficult. The next introduction was much better and came from the mouth of blonde male who looked to be the youngest of the lot.

'Despite the crazy circumstances I'm pleased to meet everyone. I'm Dianah.'

She had no qualms with [member=Treiades Rhoujen] taking the spare weapon. Both herself and Jaron were born and raised as Mandalorians, which meant they had no problem with hand to hand combat. There was the question of whether or not they could fight the beasts listed by [member=Trevethe Carmile] in such a way, especially without the force, but there was a first time for everything.

Two more members of the group had yet to introduce themselves so for the mean time Dianah lent against Jaron's shoulder. Her gaze retreated from the group to the makeshift compass to search for the shadow that would be their guide.

Lirka simmered with raw rage, she knew the faces of the other two women and that was about it. Good enough for her: she doubted many of them would make it out either way, a pessimistic and brutal mindset was taking over again: she was no longer Lirka the Commander but Lirka the Pit-Fighter Champion, this was a manner of simple survival.

And that put her into an extra unpleasant mood. A few switches in her brain turning away from the woman the CIS had made her back into what she had once been.

"Stickin' around, huh? Fine by me."

She didn't introduce herself for a time, just looking around the jungle with a snarl of raw distaste. Another planet she had on her mental "fry to slag when available" list it seemed: it took her a few moments till she realized she never had actually introduced herself, which she did in a painfully blunt manner.

"Lirka."

She barely touched on it before she immediately went onto the concept of weapons.

"We will be needing weapons, sharp sticks to stab in the eye or if you're strong enough get a rock to smash a skull or two."

Now this, Lirka could embrace. She had done some bare-bones pit fights before, people seemed to enjoy watching the challenge consume or overcome the fighter. Or it was the lack of armor. Either or, the people of Choah were a strange strange bunch. Of course, with that same idea she immediately seemed to take charge on the concept of weapons.

[member="Dianah Vi'Dreya"] [member="Trevethe Carmile"] [member="Treiades Rhoujen"] [member="Scherezade deWinter"]

Objective: BYOO, bring the criminal element into acceptance and amicable relationship with the Confederacy

Several hours earlier
He stood in the center of the seven chieftains waiting for their answer. Several younger rishii still flocked around William and his 'dog' flapping their wings and mimicking the scene that had played out over an hour earlier. The man allowed an indulgent smile to grace his features, warming his expression. Yet his eyes remained dark and calculating.

As the chieftains turned he faced them. The bird like race of rishii were an interesting species. Yet they send to be mostly peaceful. However with them recently seeing Gort, the trandoshan pirate leader killing a Maungur, it changed everything. The Maungur were revered by the rishii and by Gort killing one, had earned their wrath. But was it enough to make them malleable for what he has designed?

The elder chieftain spoke, "We agree to your terms. We will see you take Justice, and then we will keep our side of the pact. Exonium for trade." William bowed his head slightly in sealing of their deal. As he left and headed for the pirate base he silently laughed.

The perks of having a gurlanain for a pet. Doggo had taken the form of Gort and killed a Maungur in full sight of the rishii. The grave offense combined with a little mental manipulation was all he needed to secure the agreement between himself and the rishii. Now all that was left was killing Gort.

x5IJ3N.gif
Tags: [member="Labkahip Mordulla"]

So they began with a wiggly apologize. Antoine said nothing as the blue Twi’lek tried to list the parts of the planet she was responsible for. To him, it sounded like a mass of excuses set in advance. Sort of like a well I’m sorry, I’d have taken care of it, but it’s not under my jurisdiction anyway so deal with it sort of a thing. He did not care about local tribes. Barbarians were to be put down with weapons with ease. The point of this meeting was to do things like civilized people, something he was coming to doubt that this twi’lek female was.

“We did not attack Kamino,” Antoine corrected her. Was she even aware of how these things went? How words were to be used? “We liberated it from the remains of the Empire who thought they could still sink their talons into it. And now the people of Kamino live their lives free and as they would have would the Empire never have touched them.”

Which was the entire point, wasn’t it? Liberation… Taxation… Something. He couldn’t be bothered to dig deeper.

“We are not taking this world that you govern because of a cult,” Antoine resumed, “we are liberating it because of your sub-par performance in running it. If’s are not good enough when people are being kidnapped, and even after learning that such a group operated here, you did not bother to send any force on your behalf to deal with the matter.

So the deal is this; Rishi is added to Confederacy space. Rishi pays taxes to the Confederacy. In return, the Confederacy offers Rishi all it has in terms of medical and military tech on a per need basis. You will be free to continue to reign your half of the planet as you see fit, and we will be able to place military stations on planet and/or in orbit. We will need someone, either you or someone on your behalf, to serve as this planet’s Viceroy with the Confederacy and be its voice, which will also make you part of the group which decides which way the Confederacy goes in the future.”

Removing a datapad from his jacket, Antoine slid it over to the twi’lek, “just sign there and I’ll be on my merry way.”

Tags: [Member=Lirka Ka] [Member=Dianah Vi'Dreya]
He'd look at the at the lady who had actually responded to him, and a grimace crossed his face. "My true name you may never know, but I most call me Rex, Grand General Rex, you may call me either Rex, Grand General, if you want any more information about me, I'm sure you can talk to the Viceroy of Ord Pardron, he'd be perfectly happy to tell you of me, I'm sure. Considering I handle the planet's militia."
He then turned to the woman who suggested getting weapons, his face growing a slight smirk. "It's nice to see somebody else that knows the priorities of this situation, now I have a question for you, would you prefer a spear, club, sword, dagger, a whip, or a flail, I can't guarantee how long the flail will last, if you want the vine binding it to last longer, I suggest wood, if you want to take the risk of it breaking in a fight, but having a better chance of dealing more lethal or concussive damage, go with a stone, just say the word, and I'll make you those weapons."

Lirka didn’t like this one already, and that was no good for her already abysmal temper: already being so violently prodded by the situation. If things went well he wouldn’t end up getting a face viciously smashed too, if they didn’t? Well...the beasts might be the least dangerous thing.

“Just give me something I can kill something with.”

No point in being picky, she could work with just about anything. Though it was a shame nothing like her Klaive could be produced in any sort of meaningful way.

[member="Trevethe Carmile"] [member="Dianah Vi'Dreya"] [member="Treiades Rhoujen"] [member="Scherezade deWinter"]

OBJECTIVE Survive the Planet GOAL Try Not To Be Insulting POST III
WIELDING Crude Spear WEARING Survivors' Garb
[member="Scherezade deWinter"] | [member="Trevethe Carmile"] | [member="Dianah Vi'Dreya"] | [member="Jaron Lesan"] | [member="Lirka Ka"]
tumblr_pefo01Ai6l1xz56zro1_500.png
"Don't laugh, don't laugh, don't laugh,"

Of course, Treiades did laugh, kind of. It was more like a choked scoff, which he led into a cough. Then he swallowed a bug and it led to real coughing. Lirka and the Gruff Man were quite the pair. Hopefully the latter wouldn't piss the former off or this might end up being a much more dangerous trip than it already was.

Feeling that it was time to get moving, he gave a cursory glance back to the stick. The shadow had moved very slightly and that simple direction was all they needed to get started. He gripped his spear at a more balanced point and started walking. He turned his upper body toward the group and pointed his spear out toward his direction of travel.

"Look, I don't know any more than you do if we can trust this message," he called out, "but there's no point in staying here!"

"Besides," he mused , "maybe we'll find the bastards who thought this was funny."

Objective: Be Sassy
With: @Scherezade deWinter | [member="Dianah Vi'Dreya"] | @Treiades Rhoujen
——————————

Jaron just rolled his eyes at the display of back and forth in front of him. So most of the group was okay, about four of them making sense. One seemed to be annoyed with mister I know everything and I’m really awesome, so awesome you won’t get my name. Jaron was too and sighed at what the man said. In fact it came out more as an audible scoff.

“So in other words if you want to die follow the guy that thinks he’s all that and a pile of bantha chips...”

His comment was under his breath and only for Dianah and her lady friend to hear. At least one of them had enough sense push everyone through toward leaving. Jaron wasn’t going to wait around for anyone to stop their bickering either. He knew that as long as Dianah was with him they would survive whatever came their way. While the two were a magnet for trouble, it had never bested them yet. Jaron would be pissed if he found out this trouble was because of their knack for finding it.

At least they knew where North was, and Jaron quietly started looking around at what could be used as a weapon. However, what seemed to be routine was not. Jaron tried tapping into the force, to no avail. The collars, or whatever it was, something was interfering with the ability to use it.

He sighed.

“Well waiting to be dinner makes no sense. Now if we are done bickering like we still need diapers, then let’s move on. We know where North is. We know we’ve been told to walk 8 miles. In this jungle that will take the better part of half the day. Sunlight is a commodity right now. We also have a better chance of survival if we work together, so anyone of you who wants to be a maverick I say this as necely as I can. Feth off...”

[member="Treiades Rhoujen"] was right. It was time to leave. Jaron looked to Dianah and Madelena. “Time to move...”

If the other two wanted to bicker they could stay, but as for the other four, it was time to move. Jaron started walking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom