Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public New Year Gala | Kingdom of Naboo

Dreamseer_flair.png

rXNlCx5.png

elisemaybe.png

As they danced, Elise was lost in his words. Lost in his eyes. Lost in her feelings towards him. His hands on her waist, guiding her. Holding her. Claiming her. Every time he touched her, she feared her psychometry's strangling ropes. But instead, she was met with the thrill and comfort of his touch. He complimented the speed of which she got the hang of dancing, called her a prodigy, and she looked away.

"Yeah, a prodigy..."

"You were always the lucky one. Always! So talented, so smart, so skilled! Everything you set yourself to, you succeeded with flying colors! And it was so easy! You have buir's brains, buir's talent, and buir's Force Sense."

Elise winced at the memories of her sister, and the guilt her words made her feel. She felt... ashamed... that everything was so easy for her.

Except, if she was being real with herself, it wasn't. She still struggled to control her Force abilities, and as an Ajayid she had a lower tolerance towards Mother's Root. She indeed had it rough at times. Her sorrow and guilt about her sister made her unable to see it.

She pressed herself against Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr again. Her heartbeat pounded, starting to sync with his. She rested her head on his shoulder, taking comfort in his words. Slow dancing, she responded to his declaration that there was nothing to fear.

"What if my fear comes not from all the danger here, but from within? I shouldn't be this physical with you, knowing what could happen. My curse. But I don't want to break away, the selfish savant I am."

FlapperDress.jpg

elisemaybe.png

Tahraqos had been informed that he was going, and he would do so on his mother's behalf. The young man of Nabooian and Dosuunian heritage detested attending formal functions. These galas were the types his cousins and aunties usually attended. Auntie Lucinyia, Ariel, and their children were regulars at such events. He and his mother often skipped them, but she insisted that he attend, emphasizing, "you would do well to become more acquainted with your Nabooian heritage." The man rolled his eyes, and even now as his yacht pressed through the clouds, he had few desires to remain on the world where his cousin was already present. Why did he have to show up?

jKqYVYr.png

The question of why he showed up danced in his mind. Somewhere, maybe, he hoped to connect with his father, Djonas Vile, and become acquainted with those who hailed from his father's homeworld. His father had been a minor presence in his life growing up. Raqos couldn't ignore the fact that he had been an unexpected addition in his mother's life. Ryssa didn't like family; she harbored a great disdain for her own blood. Then Raqos arrived, and her heart softened substantially, according to what his aunties had said.

He exhaled hard as the yacht arrived at the palace. Raqos stepped out and looked ahead, having been told he was to be introduced as his father's son. Aside from this, the young man, informed by his mother, was to share in the duties of representing the family company and the Commonwealth. In due time, he too would be announced to the court.

"Officer Tahraqos Yvarro, of the Dosuunian Commonwealth Merchant Navy, Representative of Primo Victorian Enterprises, Son of Djonas Vile."

He gave the Queen, Her Majesty, a respectful bow. "I am honored to be here, your Majesty, returning to my father's homeworld. On behalf of the Dosuunian Commonwealth and Primo Victorian Enterprises, I wish you and the people of Naboo a happy and fulfilling new year." Once that was done, he stepped off to the side. His uniform felt a little tighter than usual—perhaps the consequence of having to go through the formalities.

It wasn't long before his cousin and their babysitter, Kurayami, found him. Ivalyn hadn't realized he would be there. "I didn't think I was going to be here, but you know how my mother can be." Raqos gave his cousin a knowing look, "and I see we are accompanied by the old guard. Exactly, how is it that you're still alive, old man?"

"I reckon it's whatever is in that flask of his," answered Ivalyn. "Right, well, I have some important business this evening."

Raqos smirked and said with a playful tone, "is that business, one, Mister Rik Perris?"
If looks could kill, the daggers coming from Ivalyn's eyes would've murdered Raqos on the spot. Her voice low as she all but growled out. "Raqos, the Balance as my witness, if you utter a word of this to anyone I-"

"Oi, your Grand Moffiness, calm down alright? I'm not gonna say a bloody word. Besides, we already know. Everyone in the family knows; I just wanna get a look on'im, see'im for myself," Raqos looked around and dusted off his uniform, "he 'ere, yet?"
Ivalyn wanted to smack him.

"Knock off the Grand Moff nonsense; you and I both know neither of us is keen on bein' politicians," she shot back and took a breath, "and no, he is not here, yet."

"Right, if he stands you up, I'll find out where he lives and give'im the ol' one-two," Raqos shadow boxed to demonstrate his meaning. "Better me than uncle Iaacen, or even your brother Dri. Balance knows they'll send an entire fleet to decimate his world."

Ivalyn sighed, "right yes, because that's exactly what this galaxy needs."

Raqos chuckled and looked at his cousin, then laughed a little more, "wait, are you nervous? Hang on, are you sweatin'? Is the Ivalyn Yvarro, sweatin'? I haven't seen you like this... ever, you alright?"

"Raqos, please, I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm not nervous," she lied.

He only laughed more, "let's get us a bit of bubbly, maybe that'll help." The man was highly amused at his cousin's rather nervous state, "this bloke must've made one helluva impression for you, to be sweatin' like a runner on the track."

Kurayami Bloodborn Kurayami Bloodborn | Open to Interaction | Djonas Vile Djonas Vile | Rik Perris Rik Perris

ad9AfUD.png

skin, bone, and arrogance

dyrn_new_spacer1.png

Much to her chagrin, it seemed that Natasi's jig was up; the woman whose dress she had been admiring had spotted her looking. Their eyes had met, however briefly, and the Senator blanched at having been caught out. Her lips twitched up into a semi-apologetic smile. Communication was difficult enough face-to-face, but try it across a sizeable ballroom was a recipe for a farce. She raised a questioning eyebrow, nodding her head subtly to one of the bars off to the side as if to suggest: Can we talk over there?

Only when she went to execute that plan, she found herself face-to-face -- or, more likely, face-to-chest -- with one the recently-announced Osiris Thul Osiris Thul . The man, whose litany of pompous recently-announced titles and styles, Natasi was pleased to say, made hers seem positively humble, asked her for a dance. The Supreme Leader raised an eyebrow and observed the Duke. She offered him a polite if enigmatic smile.

"Your Grace," Natasi said with a subtly deferential nod of her head. "How kind Yes, I would like to dance, actually. However, I had just made arrangements to speak with another guest. Would you be so kind as to accept a temporary rain check? I assure you there is limited risk my dance card will fill up. I'll look for you after, shall I?" With an apologetic smile, the Senator for Aegis slipped past the Duke, filtering through the crowd. She emerged from the crowd a moment later, come up to the bar. She was relieved to see that the woman she had been caught spying had apparently deciphered Natasi's ungainly signals and had wandered over there.

"I can explain," Natasi said, her voice utterly genial. It would have been entirely unfamiliar to Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze -- a Natasi more or less in her element, a Natasi tha twas, more or less, unbothered, moisturized, happy, in her lane, focused, flourishing. "I've never seen a dress quite like yours. It's -- beautiful actually. But where are my manners?" She put a gloved hand out toward Jenn by way of introduction. "Natasi Fortan."

Q1C3xHp.png

More often than not, Mandalorians had no choice but to learn body language and subtle tells - particularly those in positions of power like Jenn, who had no choice but to deal with the occasional fanatic who outright refused to ever take their armor off within sight of another. Complete zealots, if you asked her, but they made for good practice when it came to reading one's expression, forced one's self to hone their well-cultivated battle sense into a decidedly more social application. So, when the good Senator gave but a nod towards the bar, the fiery-haired stranger answered with a slight cant of her head, and a smile - before making her way over to the designated location, her heart beating with renewed vigor.

In the time it took Natasi to excuse herself and join her, the poor siren tried to steady herself, but to no avail. A keen observer would easily notice how those piercing grey eyes of hers spoke of naught but genuine awe before her: if the Supreme Leader had been captivating to behold before, she now claimed all of Jenn's attention, the world surrounding the two suddenly of little import to her. There was an effortless grace to her in how she moved, how she spoke, how she conducted herself! This, she realized, was Natasi Fortan in her natural element, or at the very least within a familiar pond to swim in - one Jenn found all too foreign, if beautiful.

"Your reputation precedes you, your Imperial Majesty", spoke the Ersansyr softly as she reached out to shake the woman's hand, all too aware that she had no other choice but to use the enchanting, crystalline voice she possessed thanks to her nature. After all, it would only throw off any recognition the woman before her might otherwise recall... and a part of her could not help but relish in the chance to indulge in what she was, for once. After all, her kind had always been meant to be social creatures, even though she was... something of an exception, given the unique circumstances of her transformation.

"And your words honor me, truly. As for the dress - I am hardly surprised you would find it foreign. The design is positively ancient, dating back to a time when my people were- well, you would find them quite unrecognizable, but I do not mean to bore you with an impromptu history lesson."

A cryptic smile followed her words, even as she felt an odd sense of loss as their hand parted from one another.

Don't be ridiculous. Find a polite way out of this before the jig is up.

But, in spite of her better judgement, Jenn realized that she had no intention to cut the moment short... or to be entirely truthful with the elegant monarch before her. It was a selfish desire, she knew that much, but she enjoyed the collegial handshake they shared, the attention she received, and the compliment given to her by one who seemed to exude confidence, her own femininity truly effortless in the eyes of one often found encased in beskar and possessed with a thirst for victory and battle.

Let's see where this is going...

CS3FUG8.png

"Braze."

The way the Dark Lord spoke the name was like as if He were tasting it, sampling the single syllable. His eyes settled on the young Jedi, each a glowing halo set in a sea of blackness. "There is power in a name, I will have to remember yours." He reached out with His left hand, as though to brush aside one of the young man's bangs from his face, but stopped short and fell away. His eyes looked back to Jasper, who was witnessing all that was transpiring. The small astromech at the Jedi's side caught the Dark Lord's eye as well, and though a droid the fear radiating from the small mech was palpable.

"They will already know, but nevertheless. You may tell him that the Dark Lord of the Sith sends His utmost regards to Jasper Kai'el, with hopes that we may yet finish what was started." Carnifex then gestured that the boy ought to move aside, return to those who held affection for him rather than the sworn enemies of his Order. The Dark Lord's attention was already moving onto other things, as His eldest son Sarlow approached amidst the crowd.

The Dark Lord embraced His son as a father would, although the stiffness of the imbalance of power in their relationship cooled the action considerably. "
Ah, my son, I am pleased that you have come. Inevitably, we must suffer the pestilence of the world outside of the blessed Malsheem, and you are among my strongest. Take Lina with you wherever you may roam." It was a direct approval for Sarlow to requisition her whenever he so desired, and a reaffirmation of the Dark Lord's faith in His eldest; the Wolf Prince. The children of Salara had become nigh indispensable to the Dark Lord these past few moons, as He came to bestow greater and greater responsibility upon their shoulders.

When they had gone, the Dark Lord turned His attention to Teresa. "How are you fairing, my valkyrie? You were honed for battle and war, this must be the furthest thing you were prepared for."

Kahlil_Div2.png

"I'm surprised you haven't already taken it."

Kahlil chuckled lightly as he glanced down towards his wife. He could tell there was something happening with her, mostly because of the pregnancy, but all that did was make her that much more beautiful in his eyes. If a bit easier to tease, especially as she brought up the topic of jelly of all things. No, not all things. Cravings were something that couldn't be ignored or overlooked.

"I'm sure they have the most luxurious jams and jellies here. Shall we head in? I'm sure Briana and her brother are already here."

Valery Noble Valery Noble

N A B O O
OBJECTIVE I: Great Ballroom | Objective III Feel free to Approach for Contracts
Interacting with: Makai Dashiell | Glistaweb Outfit & Items | x | x | x |

ac93b36e5024f731e7630d239f7e6bc9.jpg
Danger gave a soft smile, the corner of her eyes crinkling in mild amusement. With an affectionate pat on Makai's cheek, Danger gave a nod.

"No problem at all. I've done my share of makin' the rounds in the past. Won't be any different now. " However, as for the offer of a drink, well then -- Danger's smile broadened. A flicker of green eyes went wide, her ear perking. Owner of Salacia Consolidated? Judah Dashiell Judah Dashiell was here?

"I'll take up your offer on a drink." Danger's throaty, honeyed rasp conveyed. "How about you get me some whiskey straight, no ice? Simple is as simple does and ain't no messin' with a classic."

Meanwhile, Danger curiously observed the ongoing situation with the youth and Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex . She had shared a knowing look with the Sith Lord earlier, the Queen of Trade inclining her head gently in acknowledgment and gratefulness. He had sent his condolences regarding Alric, but it was the first time in years she'd seen the Sith Lord in person. It may be time to change that.

As the interaction continued, while Danger kept her countenance cordial, she sighed inwardly. Under Arceneau Trade Company, Danger had managed the largest neutral entity conglomerate on an intergalactic scale. She had been utilized as a mitigator and a subject matter expert, and her stations, locations, warehouses, and Southern Systems Business Bazar & Expo provided a neutral place to conduct business, regardless of government, entity, or faction.

She could only hope all guests would ensure civility and politeness. While Danger herself couldn't feel the oppressiveness of the Force from the Darkside, she could see that Carnifex was trying to ensure civility within the situation.

Danger could only hope that the others would act in kind. Already, Danger could hear the murmurs. Not that they were doing their best to keep their voices to themselves.

. "My, you are too innocent. Why use the force, when others are willing?" The wink she gave cemented the suggestive nature of the comment and wondered the kind of reaction the boy may give.
Braze had given her a confused expression, as if he didn't quite follow what she was getting at. He almost said something to her but seemed to think better of it.

"There is power in a name, I will have to remember yours."
"Good. I'm sure you'll find I'm hard to forget. " Braze assured with a smarmy sort of grin.
"My he's a little like me. I had no idea who you where either when I was brought before you on Bastion."

He didn't exactly give her his attention very long as his primary conversation was on the man he had accidentally stumbled in to moments prior. Just as his fleeting glance shifted back to Carnifex he spotted the hand.

He reached out with His left hand, as though to brush aside one of the young man's bangs from his face, but stopped short and fell away.

Braze's body recoiled instinctively, much like a wary cat shying away from an unfamiliar touch. While he often found a certain comfort in the affectionate gestures of those he trusted, this man was a stranger, and Braze's natural wariness took precedence. Despite his reticence, Braze couldn't help but be captivated by the man's presence, his somber jade eyes fixed intently on him, analyzing and cautious.

"Ah, alright then," Braze echoed, a hint of skepticism lacing his tone. He wasn't accustomed to such grandiose titles, and it showed in the slight tilt of his head, and the look of puzzlement. "That's not really a name, but I'll make sure to attach it to your message." His voice carried a tinge of scolding tone for not actually answering him with a definitive name.

Braze's gaze lingered on the man for a moment longer. Who was he, really? And what was his connection to Jasper? These thoughts swirled in Braze's mind, but he kept them to himself.

"Well, thanks for, uh, 'fixing' my treat tray, Mister Dark Lord." Braze quipped with a hint of mischief in his voice. He navigated through the crowd with a light-hearted spin here and there, his movements exuding a playful energy. Reaching Jasper's side, his expression brightened with excitement.

"You'll never believe what I just saw~," Braze exclaimed, offering Jasper the small tray of treats. "I bumped into this Tall, Dark, and Sithy guy. He didn't give his name, but if he's anything like the other Sith I've met, he's probably not the friendliest. Oh, and he does some pretty wild party tricks!"

Braze leaned in closer, lowering his voice to a conspiratorial whisper, his eyes gleaming with a mix of amusement and exaggeration. "He wanted me to pass along some messages to you. Ya know like playing com link for him? Something about enlightenment and baring souls. Sounds like typical Sith mumbo-jumbo to me. But get this, he sends his 'utmost regards' to you, Jasper, and hopes to finish what was started. Sounds like a total drama queen, right?"

Braze's tone was light and teasing, clearly not taking the messages too seriously. He looked up at Jasper, eager to see his reaction to this conveyed message as he plucked one of the cupcakes up ready to devour it.

Untitled920_20231011091927.png

Untitled1017_20240119093603.png

Objective: Objective 2: the gardens
Tags: Ansisa Ansisa Rayth Rayth Vazz Vazz
Gear: in bio

Wearing: this (but with a hat)

Untitled938_20231026121044.png

Annika wondered what exactly the intentions of the Chiss were when she came in close and placed her fingers beneath her chin, but her malice was quite evident and the two gives began to wander the garden arm in arm.

Ansisa mentioned the loss of her master, it wasna shame, it would be worse if he was still active and just cast hee out, but he had vanished without a trace. "Oh my word, it has been so hard Ann, I lie in bed wondering why I wasn't worthy, I just... its so hard you know?"

She looked at Ansisa Ansisa with a bewildered look and clutched her arm tightly.

"But you know what gets me through?

Its just knowing that while I am masterless, at least I am not forced to search for that one cheap perfume to cover up that wet dog smell."
she laughed and raised an eyebrow at Ansisa, teasing her right back.

The Zeltron caught the sensation of her lover nearby and tried to look around for him to no avail. Rayth Rayth knew she wasn't a fan of Ansisa, he was right to let things play out here. It made Annika wonder. "So how about men? I know it must be tricky with that whole... personality... thing you have got going on. But.." she made a gesture as if pointing to Ansisa's flaws.

"You are annoyingly hot though." she rolled her eyes and giggled.

Untitled938_20231026121044.png

sith-red.png

"Is it normal for acolytes to partake in racism?"

He'd been content with staying in the shadows, but.. Well. Any chance to terrify was something he couldn't pass up on. Vazz stepped from seemingly nowhere, casually sipping a drink as he glanced down to the pair of acolytes with a sight frown on his face.

"Should I start talking about your cauldron or something a like black cat? Perhaps you should find more entertaining jabs that don't devolve the person you speak of, even indirectly. I expect more."

Then he simply left back to his own subtle observing. At least Ansisa would be on edge knowing he was there, somewhere.

Ansisa Ansisa | Annika Starfire Annika Starfire

rXNlCx5.png

Naboo
Tags: BB-610 BB-610 , Braze Braze

shield_core_divider_NEW.png

"You have a run in with him too?" Jasper sighed sympathetically, patting the astromech on the head. "I... I understand. More than you know."

Braze came back, spouting off the flavorful conversation that he had just had with the Dark Lord of the Sith. Jasper couldn't help but deflate a little. There was so much that he just didn't know. This wasn't a world that the boy should have been exposed to. Not yet, anyways. Now Carnifex had made him the errand boy to remind Jasper that the encounter they had all those years ago wasn't the end. Jasper already knew this, of course, but the reminder was frustrating regardless.

"Something about enlightenment and baring souls. Sounds like typical Sith mumbo-jumbo to me. But get this, he sends his 'utmost regards' to you, Jasper, and hopes to finish what was started. Sounds like a total drama queen, right?"

"That's Carnifex," Jasper scowled, bile in his tone. "He's a terrible man... Probably not even a man at all by now. That unfinished business is a vision he forced into my mind. The fire and brimstone kind of vision. The... scars on my chest are what's left of that."

He took another sip of his wine.

"I don't care about that though," he admitted. "It's what he did to my people I can't forgive. He used to haunt my best friend's dreams... tried to get her to throw herself off a building. He kidnapped and drugged Valery's daugher to use her powers to open a gateway... That's his own granddaughter. I can only imagine the kind of hell he put Kahlil through..."

A monster galavanting amongst men, pretending to be enlightened beyond their understanding. No, Carnifex wasn't a person anymore. He wasn't even an animal. The being that had perhaps been a man at one point was an embodiment of evil and nothing more. There was no knowledge or wisdom to be found there, only a desire to see the entire galaxy torn asunder and set ablaze. Jasper was confident in this conviction.

After all, he had seen it.

"Don't approach him ever again," Jasper stated plainly. "His conflict should have ended generations ago... but he isn't your problem. He's mine. Whatever this thing is between us, I'd like to keep it that way. Just between us. I'd... rather you not get hurt. Also, don't eat that. It probably has Sith goo in it... or something."

Jasper sighed, turning back to look at BB-610. He had better change the subject, if not for his own sake than for Bee's.

"Hey Bee," the knight began again. "This is my student, Braze. I don't know if you've met him yet. Braze, this is BB-610. He's a good friend of mine."

Last edited:

Naboo
div-orange.png
Outfit: Dress | Wedding Ring
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

Valery was largely oblivious to the likes of Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex being on Naboo as well. She had felt the darkness, but been focused on her partner to really care for it. This was no place to engage, nor was she in any condition to do so. Her pregnancy, while beautiful, limited what she could do, and what she allowed herself to do.

Under no circumstances, would she threaten the well-being of her child.

"I was waiting for you to offer it," Valery said with a playful and totally-fake pout. Now wrapped around his arm, she approached the entrance into the ballroom and closed her eyes for a moment. The business of so many people talking, dancing and celebrating faded away, and for just a moment, she focused on the music.

Only his promises of luxurious jelly pulled her from that trance.

"That sounds divine, but we'll have some later." She chuckled and lowered her hands from his bicep down to his hand. Fingers intertwined, and with a gentle squeeze, she showed she was ready for the night.

"I've already seen a lot of familiar faces. Some I hope we'll be able to talk to. Others..." her voice trailed off — he knew exactly what she meant, but much like her, had better things to focus on.

Like the bright smile she turned to him.

fat.raccoon_blonde_6a84a5d5-8905-4017-9785-a8e82b18b3db.png

"She's the one I butted heads with when Valery and I went to exchange beskar for the lightsabers of the fallen."

Any other time, she might've commented on how perceptive Makko Vyres Makko Vyres was. Right now, she was just trying to make sense of this eclectic guest list.

"Entering Naboo's Courts, representing the Sith Empire, Darth Malum, of House Marr, King of Alvaria."

She felt Makko tense, a flicker down their bond to go with the visual flinch. Cora trailed her hand down his arm with a weary smile. She would've squeezed his hand if he hadn't been holding her empty glass.

"It's alright," she said, voice low and soothing. "He's not here."

For now, at least. Cora wasn't sure what she would do if Lord Nwul walked through the marbled archway to appropriate fanfare.

The mention of a Third Great Hyperspace War, even in jest, made her wince. Turning in time with Makko, she greeted the man by way of dipping her head.

"Corazona von Ascania of Ukatis."

Ukatis had been a carefully chosen addendum, one that had helped to nudge her foot in the door with a few potential donors, but not aggressively so as to take attention away from the gala itself. Princess was a weighty title, one that might invoke questions regarding her late husband's death. May he rest in pieces.

Cora straightened out, eyeing the man's garb with interest as she rose. Her pleasant expression tilted into a brief grimace of concern as she witnessed poor Braze Braze trip into Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex .

"That depends on who'll draw first blood." She shot Makko a look before her gaze wandered over to Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr and Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Elise Ahana-Gwyneira . For some reason, it didn't strike her as particularly strange for Malum to be gentle with the young woman. And…wait, he was a King?

"Lord Marr knows how to behave during formal events." She gestured with her chin toward the Sith. They'd shared a dance during the Golden Covenant's celebration, during which he'd offered her a means of escape. Blue eyes slide back to Makko, then to Brandyn Sal-Soren Brandyn Sal-Soren . The former could work out how she knew that. "Or so it would appear."

A waiter floated past with a tray, and Cora wasted no time in retrieving a fresh glass of red wine.

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge

oO3YGYQ.png
rXNlCx5.png
Outfit: Blood infused Liquid Laminanium Bracelets, Earings, Dress
Zambrano's: Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex | Lucia Naberrie Lucia Naberrie
Others:

When they had gone, the Dark Lord turned His attention to Teresa. "How are you fairing, my valkyrie? You were honed for battle and war, this must be the furthest thing you were prepared for."
She could not help but feel off guard to those words triggering her cheeks to become flush with red. It was fairly obvious Teresa liked that, being called His Valkyrie. "O-oh, y-yes. I am doing okay for now I suppose, it's the second of these events you've got me to come to. Think I would still take battle over this any day." Her eyes lowered a little thinking about the words spoken by the medical examiners prattling in her head. "But this also gives me a chance to hang off your arm and be close, so it's not all bad this time."

The Blackened Valkyrie pulled the bracelet from her left hand into a floating ball close to her palm subconsciously. Slowly it twisted and reshaped into different objects, some of those found in the room or patterns influencing what was happening. "I feel a little nervous though, that's nothing to do with this event. It's a weird time in my life where so many pieces are falling into places faster than what I am used to. On top of that I keep eating like there is no tomorrow, I cannot seem to get enough of anything sweet stuff i can get my hands on right now, I feel tired at weird times. Even Komi noticed before I did. However I bet you either know already or worked out what I had to get told by the medical person."

Slowly arms still linked and no longer burdened by an innocent fumbling jedi, she began to walk leading those remaining in the group. It was more her legs decided to move pulling her and bilaterally the rest with. Her mind hung on the topic that was leading up to words that Teresa felt hesitant to leave her lips. Already the subject was started and needed to be said for it to feel real. "K—" The Valkyrie stopped herself before saying the familiar name she was used to saying. "Master I'm," in fluid movement the woman's hand slid down to his forearm then atop his hand guiding it to her abdomen, "pregnant."

The Valkyrie had avoided saying the words, partly because she had wanted to tell Him herself when they met after her discovery. She gave a moments silence for Kaines reaction, his response before she continued. "I am feeling a lot about it to be honest. I don't exactly know what a childhood looks like. Certainly put a timer on things too, a long overdue twenty seven year old revenge, Mom, for context. Actually it's a bit Ironic when I think about it now." Teresa chuckled that she was planning to kill her mother while becoming one herself. Least one difference would be the Blackened Valkyrie had intention to truly try and raise her child.

Finally getting closer to where all the food was, she exercised luxuries afforded to being giant. Golden orange eyes surrounded by black scouted the the table trailing from serving tray to bowls. The hand that used the liquid metal as a sensory toy pushed it back into the bracelet form sending it back to the resting place. That flow of the force did not stop bending it to her whims and desires, falling onto the first thing that looked appetising was a fresh serving bowl of custard pudding being placed onto the table. How it made Teresa salivate madly with a gaze locked so hard. Subsequently it moved immediately before another could touch, along with it came a regular spoon landing inside too.

Despite the distraught look of the gentleman who was waiting for the dish, she herself looked satisfied, almost. It was not till someone spoke about the flavor of the Denta bean bun. Of course she floated one of the pale doughy balls over to her mouth taking a bite out. The harmony of fluffy dough and silky bean paste that filled it gave a wonderful subtle sweetness to the taste. Teresa could not hold back a soft sound of pleasure and moved the food closer to Carnifex for Him to take a bite.

OIedQlc.gif

Last edited:
"Deadly people who don't get along." A quick glance around the room confirmed that several of these people had once tried to kill Vulpesen, or at least, those he called friend. "We find a beauty in violence, though we abhor death." The Valde gave a small shrug. "One of our many contradictions I suppose. I simply hope that your clients don't include anyone we've arrested." Even before joining the galactic Alliance, the Vitae Security Forces had modeled themselves as something of a law enforcement agency in the galaxy, keepers of the law in places where laws were hard to come by.

Vera's invitation came as something of a surprise, and he fond himself both cursing and thanking those that had forced him into the myriad of dance lessons over the decades. It had never been his preference, preferring a battleground to a dancefloor, but at least he couldn't say that he had two feet any longer. And as Vera had said, pleasantries did have their advantages, and their place. Rising up, he shrugged off his outer coat and folded it neatly to be placed on the back of his chair. "Few have. I'm the first one in centuries." He drank his glass down to half its contents then set it down with a soft clink before offering a hand to guide his newfound company to the center of the room.

Vera Mina Vera Mina

OBJECTIVE 2: A Walk in the Park

"But you know what gets me through?

Its just knowing that while I am masterless, at least I am not forced to search for that one cheap perfume to cover up that wet dog smell."

Ansisa's smile flickered, only briefly. When she had first met Master Vazz, she had made her own derogratory comments, comments he made her regret in his own way. Even in there short time together she had learned a great deal. She was surprised, that Annika's little attack brought a rise in her anger, that she wanted to defend him. There was no denying she despised Vazz, but she was his to despise. She made a ntoe, to remove Aniika's tonigue before she killed her, her grip tightened painfully on Annika's arm, nails digging in. "Careful, Annika -"

Before she could finish her sentence Vazz stepped out of darkness and Ansisa instantly loosened her grip, like a child caught in the act of something she knew she shouldn't be doing.

"Is it normal for acolytes to partake in racism?"

"Should I start talking about your cauldron or something a like black cat? Perhaps you should find more entertaining jabs that don't devolve the person you speak of, even indirectly. I expect more."

A smile tugged back at the corners of Ansisa's lips and she dipped her head in a respectful bow. "Annika lacks the intelligence to come up with finer insults, Master. It's not her fault she's a brainless whore." the hairs on the back of her neck stood on there ends as he disappeared again. It would appear she would be playing hide and seek with him for the rest of the evening. She blew a sigh out of her nose, rolling her eyes at the question of men in her life.

"I have no interest in men, Anni-K," she purred again, stopping their walk, her eyes trailing back to settle upon Rayth Rayth who was watching them from afar. "I don't need them to validate my own self worth." she settled her eyes back on Annika "Unlike some." she bopped Annika on the nose. "I'll leave you to your whoring and your failed attempt at becoming an holonet sensation. Try not to miss me too much."

Tossing her heels into the nearest bush, deciding there was no need for them, she blew a kiss in the Zeltron's direction and vanished from sight and in the force, an eerie giggle echoing from where she'd just been standing. Maybe she'd find a Jedi to play with instead.

Empires Rise and Fall
Sarlow's father, Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex had greeted him well, and with his approval known. The Wolf Prince decided that perhaps tonight might be a more suitable time to tell Lina the truth of everything. Lina Djo Lina Djo agreed to speak with him in private, for this he was grateful, and somewhat relieved. "Good, let us find somewhere, much... quieter." He offered her a reassuring smile, a break from his normal enigmatic facade. An arm extended to her, he walked with her toward a private balcony.

fViHxpU.png
"Lina," Sarlow began as he closed the balcony's door, "I wish to first apologize to you; you deserve that and so much more." His attention was wholly devoted to her, his sapphire eyes piercing through the veil of the dark side's sulfuric haze. "When we met on Malsheem, I was intrigued by how bold you were, given your situation," the Wolf Prince explained. Stepping toward her, back to the balcony doors, he continued, "I felt something then, but I was not sure of the feeling in its entirety, so I sought to have you near me."

He exhaled and closed the gap between them, pulling her hands into his. "And when you agreed to our deal, to our pact, I was quite surprised," the Epicanthix's gaze softened. "But over time, as we spent time together, I found that I could place what I felt for you." His thumbs rested atop her hands, moving ever so gently. "However, each time I got close to telling you, I became afraid. Afraid of what you might think or say. You've see me for the monster that I am."

"You once asked me why, how it was I could fell a man for putting his hands upon you and then treat you as if you were nothing," Sarlow worked up the courage. "That couldn't be further from the truth, for the truth is..." He couldn't articulate in words what he felt, so Sarlow searched her eyes for what he needed. "Lina, what I feel for you is more than what I can express in words."

When he had the look he needed, Sarlow delicately placed his lips upon hers. In the quietest of whispers, he spoke, with love struck on his words. "I would move mountains; I would give up all that I have to ensure another moment at your side."

ad9AfUD.png

Kurayami had been people watching after his introduction as he was wont to do at such a gathering. He took a glass of wine from a serving droid that passed by as his eyes swept the crowd disinterestedly, simply an observer of the goings on for the time being. Though not out of the norm for him, he took time to try and place any faces he might know of those who had arrived prior to him and his 'charge.' Of course there were the usual suspects scattered through the crowd, nobles from all different factions and creeds. Now he understood why he had been asked to go along with Ivalyn there were many Sith present and almost if not as many Jedi. In addition there were those who radiated a presence that leaned more towards dark or light, but not so strong as a Jedi or Sith. Perhaps Acolytes or Initiates into their respective orders? Untrained users? Or those like himself who swore fealty to neither side and used the Force as the situation dictated?

A beep from his datapad interrupted his extremely surface level philosophy. Checking it with his free hand he found out that Tahraqos Yvarro Tahraqos Yvarro had been voluntold by his mother that he would be attending this evening as well. Also he would be arriving any minute. Well that was just great, another one of the brood to keep watch over. And this was in addition to making sure that this new beau of Ivalyn's didn't break her heart. How he despised having to hide bodies, well that was one use of a molecular furnace he supposed, and he did have two ships equipped with one. He shook his head reminding himself mentally one thing at a time, besides maybe the guy would turn up and actually be decent. Still, old habits died hard.

Once Raqos was actually inside the palace and formally introduced Ivalyn and Kurayami wasted little time finding her cousin, the Corellian leading the way through the crowd. Again, his ability to slip through the crowd with minimal resistance while carrying his drink may perplex those who were more used to seeing him as the 'drunken uncle' or 'mostly coherent but never all there pilot.' He inclined his head in a small bow of respect towards Raqos.

"Ah, Raqos. Glad you could join us this fine evening. Your mother informed me just recently that you would be attending tonight and I didn't have time to inform your cousin before your arrival unfortunately. As for how I am still around, you take as many trips into the Netherworld as I have, and I am pretty sure they give up on claiming you after a bit. Think next time I get a free dessert of my choice with qualifying dinner purchase. Though Ivalyn probably isn't completely wrong either, pretty sure whatever is in there is 200 proof by now. Used some to boost my ship once. Actually worked pretty well. " And that was when Ivalyn Yvarro Ivalyn Yvarro decided that she would mention that she had 'important business to attend to.' The Corellian nearly doubled over placing a hand on Raqos' shoulder to steady himself. Once he had managed to collect himself well enough, he cleared his throat and replied to them both.

"Play nice you two. Raqos you are right in that everyone does know, however as to the extent of everything well I would venture that few know that. Perhaps more than she is aware of though. And Raqos why try to rile her up for no good reason? Besides, if this guy breaks her heart its not going to fall to anyone in official channels to get rid of him. Don't worry Ivalyn if it had to happen it'd be painless, and no cleanup needed." The smile he gave was decidedly not a reassuring one to the young woman yet to those out of earshot it would have seemed entirely innocuous.

At Raqos' suggestion he called over a server and set down his now empty glass of wine, picking up two glasses of champagne for each of the two he was with, handing those off before picking on up for himself. A genuine, soft smile replaced the one he had shown to Ivalyn just a moment ago, visually identical, except for the softened gaze as he raised he glass towards the two of them for a toast.

Rik Perris Rik Perris | Djonas Vile Djonas Vile | Open to interaction​

Last edited:

rXNlCx5.png

Briana_Div_2.png

Wearing: XoXo | Equipment: Lightsaber | Location: Naboo Palace | Tag: Open ( FYI, Lossa Darcuhl Lossa Darcuhl , Gatz Derrevar Gatz Derrevar )
Briana-Side_Pic.png

From the days of her earliest memories, Briana had always eagerly anticipated the grand galas that followed the conclusion of each Life Day. Though, she supposed at the root of it, that was mostly due to the fact she'd be spending uninterrupted time with her loved ones — that one rare time every year when her parents would take the entire week with her and her siblings without the threat of any royal responsibilities pulling them elsewhere. This year was different however, and not just because of the personal changes that'd upended her life.

The Palace of course bore its usual festive decorations, the throne room properly bedecked to usher in the New Year, but what distinguished the celebration from previous ones was the guest list and who exactly it included.

The last significant presence of any Sith on Naboo had been during the era of the Confederacy, who'd left their planet in a state of ruin after a devastating assault by creatures of the netherworld. A tight knot of dreadful apprehension coiled in her stomach. Had she known this information beforehand, she may not have bothered to make an appearance. But she was there, and so decided to make the best of it. She'd be damned if she'd let anyone make her feel uncomfortable on her own turf, keeping her chin held high and red painted lips cocked in that typical smirk she'd inherited from her father.

The dress she wore had been commissioned weeks ago when the invitation to the day's event first arrived, appearing to the palace draped in a sleeveless silver gown of karlini silk.

The gown's fit was snug, its neckline daringly plunging, just enough to border on scandal for the more conservative members of the gentry. The skirt was full, but seemed to reveal as much as it covered, gathering up at the apex of her hip where it cascaded down her exposed leg in gentle waves, the entirety of it delicately embroidered with floral patterns made up of tiny precious gems that climbed up her body like the Queen's Heart covering the trellises outside, a strand of heirloom star-stones wrapped at her throat and wrists.

Briana had hoped Aiden would be back in time to accompany her and see the dress she'd designed with him in mind, but his latest deployment kept him away longer than either of them originally anticipated. Thankfully though, she hadn't come alone.

Lossa was here, somewhere. Though by the third dance, she'd lost sight of her cousin in the glittering throngs of guests. There was a part of her that wanted to go looking for her cousin, to make sure she was safe and enjoying herself. But there was another part of her, the part who understood the game and knew she needed to not hover. Knew she needed to give Lossa the chance to feel out her new place and position and properly acclimate as the new heir of the Aureus family without micromanaging her every move.

Another dance rotation, then I'll go looking, Briana silently concluded.

But first, she was going to find herself a stiff drink.

Last edited:
Objective II: A Walk in the Park
Attire: Dark purple suit and black tie with a prowling tiger
Direct: Rayth Rayth
Vicinity: Ansisa Ansisa Annika Starfire Annika Starfire

Marcus walked up alongside Rayth, watching the scene play out between Ansisa and Annika. He was holding a plate piled high with food, from which he was casually eating.

"So," he began, glancing at Rayth. "I hear you're our vampire Sith. There's always at least one bloodsucker in every new generation of acolytes..."

The weird tension between the two girls was broken up by the arrival of Ansisa's master, prompting the Chiss to depart. Just when things were getting interesting, too. Marcus sighed. "Can you eat real food?" he asked the vampire. "Or just blood? Because this pasta is fantastic."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom