Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Tahraqos Yvarro

h7BIZgb.png
TAHRAQOS YVARRO

MusicWhere I Belong
AliasesRaqo, Kaleb
Class(es)Gunslinger
Military Officer

Pilot
BirthplaceDosuun
Age24
Personality TraitsGregarious
Wrathful
Stubborn
Education TraitsFlamboyant Trickster
Lifestyle TraitsGallant
Schemer
Rank(s)Unknown
Faction(s)RIMWARD TRADE LEAGUE[OPEN]
SpeciesHuman
LanguagesGalactic Basic, Dosuunian, Old Dosuunian, Binary, Sy Bitsi, Huttese
GenderMale
Force SensitiveUnknown
Character AlignmentChaotic Neutral
Height6'1
Weight205 lbs

• 40oX25i.png

NEFLB33.png

Tahraqos Kaleb Yvarro, Opulence, and Grandeur

PRELUDE
    The Lifestyle of the Rich​

The son of Ryssa Yvarro, Tahraqos spent his life growing up within Dosuun and its 'commonwealth' of nations. Attended the finest schools, participated in the best leagues and was trained by some of the best tutors that side of the Unknown Regions. While his cousins fought for control of the family's infamous company, Tahraqos content with his trust fund decided to explore the galaxy for himself. What he saw, only reinforced the idea that staying away from home wasn't always a good thing, and subsequently returned to Dosuun. His mother would challenge him to take a little money for himself and truly learn to live life. Alluding that even his own father had come from humble beginnings, she lamented that as her child. Perhaps, she had been too soft, while he protested - his mother was quick to cut him off.

What she did not mention, or imply, was that Tahraqos could appeal to other family members who here and there have helped him. The idea was that he was to learn more about the galaxy beyond what could be taught to him. All he had known was a lifestyle of wealth, there had not been a venue that he could not get into with his name. If not his name then he certainly had the credits to buy his way in. Such were the reasons why his mother insisted he lives away from home, as many young Dosuunians had come to do in recent years. Fastly becoming a tradition that they leave their homeworld and indeed travel beyond its commonwealth borders to live among other cultures. Mother and son would compromise that he would have some access to funding, but not nearly the amount he was comfortable with.

He found himself working for a family friend - mostly doing grunt work.

This would eventually lead him out toward the Rimward Trade League where his aunt Ariel could keep a closer eye on him, whether he liked it or not.

• Blasters.png
    SNAPSHOT
    527635.png
    REMOTE HACKING
    Slicedroid.png
    DROID SABOTEUR
    Imperialagent.png
    TAKE DOWN

• 40oX25i.png

A MOMENT TO BE REAL
    "There were nights when the winds of the Etherium, so inviting in their promise of flight and freedom, made one's spirit soar." - Unknown

40oX25i.png

SqAsmd3.png

• 40oX25i.png

NameDescription
    Ryssa YvarroMother
    Djonas VileFather
    Ariel YvarroAunt
    Ivalyn YvarroCousin
    Josephine HalscottCousin
    Ethanael HalscottCousin
    Aerys FortanAunt
    Iaacen FortanUncle