Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NAKAIOMA - Central HoloNet Store

download60.png

download70.png
CLIENT: Corbin Vasher Corbin Vasher
ENTRY STATUS: ORDER
CLIENT STATUS: PRIVATE

Thank you for your interest in NAKAIOMA-affiliated products, valued private client!

Your order for:

Has been processed, and your transaction has been completed. Your LifeScan Pro can be integrated into any armor of your choosing.

RECIPIANT: JFZ-11/373922
ENTRY STATUS: RESPONDED
ORDER STATUS: FULFILLED

download70.png

download70.png

Code Of Silence
Factory Judge
Saro Nakaioma Saro Nakaioma

Greetings, Mr. Nakaioma. Moonveil Communications & Holdings, Inc. requests access to a number of services, to be outfitted on our proprietary forthcoming Communications Relays, Space Stations, and Satellites:

Mil-Tec Tokai BioHexacrypt Comm Encryption
MIL-GRADE Electromag Defense Unit
Haniyama Breach Repair Module
Kagetsuchi Fire Control Grid

We are proud to support NAKIOMA Corp's fine products. If you're interested, we'd be willing to purchase contractual access to your stock in-exchange for a monetary sum of UCs. If this interests you, please let me know and we'll arrange transfer.

Best Wishes!

download60.png

download70.png
CLIENT: Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud
ENTRY STATUS: ORDER/INQUIRY

Thank you for your interest in NAKAIOMA-affiliated products, very valued private client!

Your access to:

Has been processed, and your transaction will be completed for these products as required.

For contractual, unlimited access to all NAKAIOMA & Subsidiaries stock; a one-time payment of 2,000 UC would be preferred, this would include future products. Let us know if this price is acceptable.

RECIPIANT: GHN-43/583412
ENTRY/INQUIRY STATUS: RESPONDED
INQUIRY STATUS:
PENDING

download70.png

download70.png

Business, Espionage & Faith
M A R C E L L AㅤF I O R A
C O R P O R A T EㅤE X E C U T I V EㅤO F F I C E R
F I O R AㅤH O L D I N G SㅤC O R P O R A T I O N

O R D E RR E Q U E S T
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Greetings, Mr Saro Nakaioma Saro Nakaioma .

If acceptable, I'd like to request a contract for access to your MIL-GRADE ElectroMag Defense Units for use within Fiora Defence Systems' flagship railgun small arms line.

M I L - T E C

• Contractual Access to ElectroMag Defense Unit Mark 1's

Should this be viable, I'd be willing to provide UC's for this exchange.

Much Appreciated,
ㅤMarcella Fiora,

download60.png

download70.png
CLIENT: Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora
ENTRY STATUS: CONTRACT

Thank you for your interest in NAKAIOMA-affiliated products, valued private client!

Your contract for:

Has been processed, and a transaction of 200 UC would be acceptable for permanent access to the ElectroMag for current, and future FDS products.

RECIPIANT: KFX-41/482389
CONTRACT STATUS: FULFILLED

download70.png

download70.png

14IDy2O.png

/> > (...) ~ QUERY RUNNING
/> > (..)
/> > ()
<\ RECORD -/10 [8-:02:03:17:26:41] SOURCE.REF#HACKS-I7-081749 >

H: Requisition for the following order:
1x Chīsai Mobile Bacta Tank
1x Lifescan Pro
1x Kankoshi Android
1x Type-2 Bacta Spray
2x Shisen N5
2x M50 Kamikiri
1x Network Intrusion Program
15x DynaSec Cameras
1x Kakine
1x DynaSec Togawa
2x DynaSec Mitsuama

If this order is fullfilled and all items verified, 45,000UCs will be wired to the account of your choosing.
-Hacks.

<\ QUERY COMPLETE
<\ NO ADDITIONAL MESSAGES FOUND
<\ ARCHIVE CLOSED \>

download60.png

download70.png
CLIENT: Hacks Hacks
ENTRY STATUS: ORDER

Your order for:

Has been processed, and your proposed transaction would be more than acceptable.

RECIPIANT: KRA-99/698543

download70.png

download70.png

Dvasia

D
I'm a bounty hunter and I believe these weapons could help me apprehend my bounties a lot faster and easier, if I could purchase them please.

ND21 Hayabusa Assault Blaster:

ND40 Kase Blaster Repeater:

Saro Nakaioma Saro Nakaioma

Last edited by a moderator:

Final_Dawn_gif_FINAL.gif

// To : Saro Nakaioma Saro Nakaioma
// From : Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen

// Message begins...

On the behalf of the Final Dawn, i am requesting approval for a supply contract for the following products :

In addition to this, we would like to discuss about a formal contract regarding the development of a new military-grade heavily armored vehicle for use in the Final Dawn's Army with more details regarding the project pending your acceptance of this additional request.

We look forward to conducting more business in the future for the benefit of our two organizations

//Message ends...

download60.png

download70.png
CLIENT: Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen
ENTRY STATUS: ORDER/INQUIRY

Your contract for:

Has been processed, and your transaction has been completed.

A contract with NAKAIOMA for the development of a new military-grade armored vehicle might possibly be fulfilled by our Land Systems division. Send all relevant details regarding the project to our account for further discussion.

RECIPIANT: JMY-84/823910
INQUIRY STATUS: PENDING

download70.png

download70.png

Dorthea Dobson

Chief Director of Damascus Station

Dear Saro Nakaioma Saro Nakaioma ,

This is Dorthea Dobson, Chief Director of Damascus Station, and representative of the Nomadic Peoples Coalition, but I’m sure you remember me. Our previous dealings in the past have been very profitable in the past and your products are of considerable quality. My employers would very much like to contract your company to supply full production runs of the following components for our future projects in the Nomadic Peoples Coalition:
For payment, the Nomadic Peoples Coalition would like to use standard local currency exchange for the per-unit costs, but for the licensing fee, we would very much like to pay in Underworld Currency for your services.

Please let us know if this is acceptable to you, and feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Director Dorthea Dobson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom