Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Missing in Action

Saram Kote

Strill Securities Al'verde

Strill-Post-Banner.png

Friendly Units:
Tag(s): I'dadr Gargon I'dadr Gargon

Equipment

It was often the past came back to haunt them. Things long thought dead, people long thought forgotten. Twice now the events of what was arguably the worst time for all of the Mandalorians of the Breshig system had come back to haunt them. The first time was when Arctus Silmar had made their alor an offer he couldn't refuse, an offer to reclaim what had been taken from them during the evacuation of Breshig. The second was now. The Tra'phatir, lead ship of the Tra'phatir-class Cruiser line, had been presumed missing during the opening hours of the evacuation. According to records, the ship had been part of a voluntary diversionary force that had engaged Sith Empire ships in the Gargon system to draw attention away from the final preparations underway at Breshig.

There were a lot of vessels like the Tra'phatir. Most of them had been found floating adrift on the edge of the Mandalore sector. The Tra'phatir was among the only ones whose final fates were not recorded in the emergency logs of other company vessels or even in what Sith records alor Kyrdol was able to acquire from then Sith Emperor, Arctus Silmar. Yet it was a clan from Gargon who'd managed to acquire proof that the old vessel still existed and had come forward about it. They'd given Clan Gargon rendezvous coordinates and comm codes to contact them once they reached the coordiantes. Prudii Rekr 1-1 was sitting for the moment with its entire array of stealth systems on, invisible to all but the most dedicated anti-stealth sensor suites.

The company hadn't yet ascertained the full extent of their relationship with the newly formed Mandalorian Protectors and they intended not to cause a panic by showing up in the sector unannounced, even if they'd been reliably informed that the Mandalorian Protectors' early warning net wasn't that widespread or capable as of yet. She'd heard many things about them, most notably who'd came back from the dead seemingly to join their ranks. She had no solid intel to go off of, so she'd ignored most of everything she'd heard, shoving it to the back of her mind till she could confirm the veracity of the information. In her line of business, going off of half baked intel just got you killed.

Truth be told, they knew almost nothing of Clan Gargon with the exception that they had been mauled in the fighting at Mandalore. That in and of itself according to the alor was second hand intelligence. Paranoid or not, it was for that reason that the company had been treading lightly. What were the chances, after all, that the missing ship turned up in Gargon's asteroid field and a nearly dead clan just volunteered the information? Slim. It was, however, a chance that they were willing to take, even if she wasn't as thrilled about it. That was a risk she'd accepted when she'd signed up for the company's covert operations black ops rammikade after all.

Well, there was only one way to find out whether this was all one big waste of time, a trap, or if they really were going to find the Tra'phatir, and the time for that was fast approaching as the time for the rendezvous ticked ever closer on the chrono on her HUD.

Objective: Conduct joint operations with Strill Securites

Ship: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Pursuer-class_enforcement_ship

Friendly Units: I'dadr Gargon and two other Gargon Verde

Space, a cold and bleak place with a great chance of death if one was not careful. The uncertain atmosphere shaken as the Pursuer Class Enforcment Freighter jumped into the rendezvous coordinates. It was a vessel from a bygone era , an antique that was outclassed in every regard. It's only saving grace was it's ability to hold five prisoners and two passengers. The armament was passable for it's class, but it's computer systems, speed, and shielding system was pathetic for todays standards.

Gargon at this point was a clan in decline, having only thirty five capable adults and sixty five children or adolescents. Three clansmen were all the clan could commit, along with this outdated ship that had entered where they would meet Strill forces. The good news was in a few months fifty of the adik would be going through their verd'gotten. Which would increase the military pool of the clan after passing such an ordeal. But until then the clan was in a vulnerable position, with little to spare without undermining the defense of Mount Gargon.

I'dadr knew little of the outside world of Gargon, heck his first time off world was fighting in New Junction where he learned more about the Mandalorian Protectors. He knew little about Breshig War Forge Consolidated, or the subsidiary company called Strill Securities. All he knew was his A'lor wanted to work with the company to help reclaim one of their heavy cruisers in the nearby asteroid belt in the Gargon System. Likely to make a deal of some sort with the powerful mandalorian entity.

"Vod patch me through, I fething cant see anything out there and we might be at the wrong coordinates."

"You got it vod."

While now a Rally Master after heroic fighting done at New Junction, it did not make the gunslinger a particularly good pilot. Speaking into the comms, the Rally Master spoke into the comm channel given.

"This is I'dadr Gargon, Rally Master of Clan Gargon, I am here to conduct joint operations with Strill Securities. Over."

He was silent now, waiting in his pilot seat for an answer.

Saram Kote Saram Kote

Saram Kote

Strill Securities Al'verde

Strill-Post-Banner.png

Friendly Units:
Tag(s): I'dadr Gargon I'dadr Gargon

Equipment

"They're here, sending automated docking telemetry for the starboard collar," said Spar Kyrdol, the Prudii Rekr special operations corvette flotilla's commander and this ship's commanding officer.

Saram made for the starboard side docking collar, motioning for Rusana to follow her, "Rusana, you're with me, rest of you, stay here and behave. Don't want to spook them."

"When do we not?" asked her 2IC, Ran Netra, no doubt grinning cheekily under his buy'ce.

"Do you really want me to go there, vod," Saram laughed, glancing one last time at Ran. Ran looked like before she and Rusana were out of earshot.

"What were you going to bring up?" asked Rusana, curiosity edging into her tone as they walked.

"Honestly? I can't shabla remember, but he doesn't know that," she replied, an amused grin plastered on her face under her buy'ce, much to Rusana's amusement. They had almost made it the entire way over the course of their conversation. Not that the Shev'la Kyramud were small ships at 200 meters, but the both of them moved pretty quickly, and through the relatively empty halls of the ship with everyone at stations, that pace was almost uninterrupted.

"Well, we're here now, so now we play the hurry up and wait game," sighed Saram, adjusting her rifle on her back so she could lean against the wall.

"My favorite," deadpanned Rusana back, finding an adjacent spot of wall to lean on beside her.

Objective: Conduct joint operations with Strill Securites

Ship: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Pursuer-class_enforcement_ship

Friendly Units: I'dadr Gargon and two other Gargon Verde

"Rallymaster , we are receiving communications from a source close by claiming to be Strill Securities. Do we fething follow it?" , Docking Telemetry Codes were being sent to their ancient ship and it had to be the work of Strill Securites. However the two Gargon Crewmen were his responsibility and the new Rallymaster would not blindly walk into a trap. "Operator is that confirmed?" , the figure barked the question with intensity towards one of his men. After some quick and thorough checks in the intense moment, the crewmen would respond back "It's confirmed, it is them." .

"Alright follow procedures, and I will fly in a none threatening manner. We do not want to fumble the bag with this." , if this was a trap it was a pretty convincing one. Even if this was Gargon space, thats what it was on the map. However with how delicate things were. The mandalorian clan was lucky to even know what was happening in orbit due to active sensor relays . There however were no active patrols with the current manpower of the clan. With only just enough forces to defend Mount Gargon. The legendary sanctuary of their clan.

The one advantage that Clan Gargon had was that the galaxy was too focused on more important worlds then the space of Gargon. This mode of isolation was an extra layer of protection that would be needed until they could enter the galactic fold again. The mandalorian protectors needed planets and clans that could be self sufficient in order for a proper defense to be had for the mand'ode. Even if just three clansmen showed up, it was a step into showing that Gargon would still put up something on the board.

However, I'dadr believed that his A'lor was doing this to get rid of him. The more danger he went through the more likely he would die and so would the movment of making Clan Gargon Affiliated with the protectors. An important federation and nation formed under the mand'alor that would act as a soverign body. Upon docking the pilot would order both of them to stay with the ship, while he would check out his newfound allies.

"Alright boys, stay here and if things get hairy then prepare the ship to leave. I will do my best to get back if that happens." , both would nod before getting to work. Meanwhile the mandalorian would wait for the airlock seal to be complete, now that someone else had taken over flying for him. What was going to happen now? Only the force knows.

Saram Kote Saram Kote

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom